White Room Burned Down [Reboo...

De MimikyuZ

An Alternate Reality where the White Room is burned down making Ayanokounji Kiyotaka roam the world 1 year ea... Mais

Before you read
Prologue
Chapter 2: Truck-kun
Chapter 3: Their meeting in the Hospital
Chapter 4: Life at the Hospital
Chapter 5 - Monster on a Wheelchair
Shizue Karuizawa's Monologue
Chapter 6 - The Karuizawas
Chapter 7 - Confrontation
Mishima SS - Less Frequently
Chapter 8 - Homecoming
Under Construction
Announcement

Chapter 1: New World

1.7K 53 19
De MimikyuZ

Kiyotaka's POV

   It's been 5 day since the White Room burned down.

   I spend my days and nights wandering through the forest and sometimes go to the nearby village to purchase stuff. 

   I only have a few cash in hand so I have to spend a little amount of cash so I won't run out of money and go broke so I only bought a camping bag, sleeping bag, and a map.

   The reason why I spent most of my days here in the forest because I have no where to stay and it's really calm, peaceful, and beautiful in here unlike other places I have been through in the past couple days where it is litter with noise pollution due to the constant sound of cars and other stuff. 

   Here in the forest, you can only hear the sound of birds chirping, the rustling of trees, and the sound of wild life, I can only see trees and the wonderful views mother nature created.

   Back in the White Room I only saw a picture of the forest from the books they provided to us and some paintings, but when I got to see it on person it was really much more beautiful than what I expected.

   Since I've been here in the forest for almost a week now I have created a schedule for me to do very day.

   My current schedule now is to search the forest for a good and safe place to camp at night, and since I have a very good memory I don't need to make a landmark for me to remember where the spot is even when I'm far away I can still where the exact spot I wanted to stay at night.

   I also scavenge for berries, fruit, mushrooms, and sometimes fish at the nearby river or lake for me to eat in the morning.

   At noon I go towards the nearby village and get some information for me to use and most of the time in noon I eat at the local restaurant in that village.

   While wandering in the forest I stumble upon an abandoned Cabin.

   I checked the insides of the cabin and only found broken furniture such as chairs and table. After finishing inspecting the cabin I concluded that it seems like there's no sign of someone living here so I decided to stay here for the night.

   It's currently noon right, I can tell because of the sun's position, so I'm going to the nearest village that I have been visiting for 4 days to buy food at the local restaurant. The food that they serve is very cheap and affordable.

   Actually part of the reason why I go to village everyday at noon because I am addicted to the food the local restaurant there serve it's nothing like what I have eaten in the White Room.

   If possible I would spend my whole money everyday on eating foods that I haven't taste before but alas I have to save my money so I don't go broke.

   After exiting at the forest and entering the nearby village I quickly go towards their local restaurant.

   "Good afternoon, how may I help you." asked the casher

   "Um... I would like to" I answered

   I bought "Common Japanese Food that is very cheap and affordable" and sat on the chair and put my tray in the table.

   While eating I was thinking on what am I gonna do now that I am out from that place.

   Since I got out from the White Room I haven't really gone to anywhere yet but stayed in one forest, that's because I don't know where to go currently.

   I haven't planned to go anywhere yet so I haven't check the map that I bought so I took it out from my bag and scanned it. 

   While scanning the map I found a place that interest me, the place in question is an Ancient Monument I read about from the White Room.

   The book that I read only provided the information about the Monument and didn't provide a description of it and a photo, so I am very curious on what it looks like.

   After finishing eating the food that I bought and did my finish my usual routine at noon I then returned to the forest.

   When I finish my daily routine at noon pretty early I took that opportunity to fish, or scavenge some food to cook at night since I know how to start a fire.

   While walking in the forest I am thinking on what to do next day, maybe I could go to the different places I learned from the White Room that I haven't seen in person yet.

   Yeah, I should today starting with going to the places that I found at the map.

   Now that I think about it at the past couple days I overheard someone talking about a city not to far away from the village.

   I took my map again in my bag and scanned for that City and to my surprise I was so focused on the Monument that I have knowledge about, that I didn't notice that the City is near the Monument that I will visit tomorrow.

   I've been to a city before, It was the 2nd day when I got out from the White Room but I didn't stay there and quickly move away towards it and stayed in the current forest that I found comfortable near a peaceful village.

   Maybe I should go to that city and check if there is anything special about it.

   Since I would be going into different places I won't be staying in the woods anymore which means I need to go to a hotel for a night to sleep and it means I need to spend some of my money.

   I also need to find a job to make some money so I won't go broke, I could look some in the city and after saving a amount of money I am satisfied I'll then set my adventure to explore the world.

   "It's dusk now." I talked to myself

   After finishing my afternoon routine I then go towards the Abandoned Cabin I found today.

   Finally arriving at the Abandoned Cabin I then start a campfire at an open area so the fire won't spread accidentally.

   I took out all of the materials I got while scavenging and preparing them to cook.

   After finishing cooking and eating I then set up my stuff inside the Abandoned Cabin and sleep.

   'Tomorrow's gonna be a busy day.' I thought

Next Day

   When I woke up I packed my stuff and put it inside the bag and got out the Cabin

   "Dawn" I told myself

   According to the map that I scanned this Abandoned Cabin is near a mountain and behind that mountain is the designated location I pinpointed which is the Monument

   I started eating for breakfast from the leftover fruits and berries I found yesterday.

   After eating I checked my things in my bag if I didn't forget anything and stated hiking towards the mountain.

   The reason I choose to go towards the mountain because the roads will take much more longer than going towards the mountain go through it.

   About 2 hours away from the Abandoned Cabin I finally arrived at the mountain.

   It took me almost about another 2 hours to walk at top of the mountain, the mountain isn't that long than any other usual mountain the only problem is it's very rocky.

   In the distance I can see an Ancient Monument in the middle of a large bamboo forest.

   I can tell that it is ancient is the the designated location that I am going because of it's unique structure to any other construction I saw.

   I got up close to the Monument and was more amazed, you can tell that the color of the monument isn't new but old this Monument have been constructed 800 years ago and it's structures haven't got broken and it's colors haven't fade because people adore this Temple took care of it.

   The main tower was around 15m tall, along with another two secondary towers about 10m each beside it. However, there were too many people there when I got here I just learned that this Temple has become a museum nowadays.

   When I go inside the temple all my excitement has turned into disappointment. It felt much smaller than what you see outside this temple. 

   Inside the temple on the side there were a few old chairs and tables that was made at the same era of this temple, few artifacts, paintings, and pictures and text. 

   I heard a few people commented on the objects displayed on this side

   'So fascinating'

   'Really?! Is that chair really the same age as this temple?'

   'Yeah dude it is'

   'The paintings are really beautiful. I wonder who painted it?'

   You can tell that the Chairs and tables are old because the state of the wood.

   I checked some of the paintings and it's description and it's really interesting.

   The picture that is displayed are photo of the Temple century ago, the picture was at black and white since at that time camera's could take photos with colors in them yet.

   On the other side, there were a few ancient armors putted into armor stands and a few weapons displayed, but when I saw it I felt frustrated, angry, and sad that it made me drop a few tears from my eyes.

   It triggered memories that I don't want to remember when I got out from the White Room.

   It made me remember about my mother...

   She was a teacher of Martial Arts in the White Room she also teach Swordsmanship she died from the fire in the White Room that I barely managed to escape, so the displayed weapons made me felt anger, and frustration that I barely manage to stop myself from destroying the armor stands and hurt people near me to vent my feelings.

   I quickly made my way to the exit.

   That situation reminded me that I should be careful when being angry because I can't control my emotions and it could get me into unwanted attention.

   'How troublesome.' I thought

   The Ancient Monument was near to my next destination which is the city that I heard back from the village.

   About half an hour I arrived at the city.

   I walked around the city looking at different places checking every alleyway even alleys that are pretty shady

   I memorized every single location in the city that I have currently have knowledge such as the park, mall, every restaurant, hotels, and every store.

   While walking I bumped into someone the person who I bumped with stumbled into the ground and dropped the item the person's holding.

   I look towards the person and towards the person I bumped with and saw a black hair girl with ponytail on her right side wearing a school uniform and glasses.

   "Gomenne." she apologized

   "Daijoubu." I replied

   I helped her get up from the ground and pick up the flower she dropped.

   "What's the flower for?" I couldn't help but ask

   "It's nothing..." she replied

   When she looked at the flower her expression saddens, the flower was ruined due to her falling on top of it

   Because I was the one who bumped into her I decided to tell her that I'll buy her another one.

   "I'm sorry about the flower I'll buy you another one." I said

   "Daijoubu." she replied

   "No I insist." I insisted

   "O-okay." she replied

   We then go towards the flower store and bought her a new one.

   After that we then parted on our separate ways, I still don't know what was the flower for but if I guess it is someone from her family since when I asked her about it she didn't show any emotion that indicates it's for someone she loved.

   I continued exploring the city and stopped when it's almost dusk

   'It's been a long day.' I thought

   Tomorrows gonna be a long day again so I go towards the convenient store to buy some necessities for me to use tomorrow.

   I got into the convenient store and took a basket and starting searching for stuff that I might need for tomorrow.

   While searching in the convenience store I meet my gaze with a stall full of sweet pastries. I never tried any of it before so I also bought 2 boxes of pastries.

   After purchasing some stuff I exited the store and made my way to a nearby park and take a sit. 'After a long day of walking, I can finally take a break.' I thought to myself.

   I took out the box of pastries and started eating

   When I took one bite from the pastry tears flow from eyes because the taste of it is delicious.

   After finishing eating 1 box of pastries that I bought I then go back into thinking on what to do.

   I took the map from my back and scanned it for places I will go tomorrow but before that I need to find a place to stay.

   Unfortunately all of the hotels here are very expensive that I can't afford it, so I decided to travel to another city to look for one.

   'Let's see...' I thought while scanning the map

   The next city is very far away from here but fortunately there is a cheap motel not far away the city that I found in the map.

   I know the motel is cheap because I heard driver talking about it in the gas station.

   I started walking and got to the crossroad and stop due to the traffic lights turning to red so I stood there waiting for it to turn green.

   There was a blond hair girl with a ponytail left beside me I didn't payed any attention to her, she seems to be deep in thoughts as of thinking right now. I just stood there waiting for the traffic lights to turn into green.

   The traffic light turned green but when I was about to cross the road I saw a truck moving faster than it should be in the city not paying attention to the red light on the traffic light.

   Out the corner of my eye I saw the blond hair girl walking along the crossroad not paying attention to her surroundings and if she continues to walk she will get hit by the Truck.

   So I started running towards her and pushed her out of the way.

   Then everything went black.

End of Chapter

So what do you think of the first chapter?

The Chapter's title was gonna be Isekai but I quickly changed it to New World since maybe you guys will find it cringe the reason I originally titled it Isekai because Ayanokounji got transported to another world after exiting the White World that he has lived for 15 years that's also the reason I tagged it Isekai as a joke but I'll remove it

Anyway I'll polish Chapter 2 now and release it if  I am satisfied with it. If you spotted any mistakes I made feel free to point it out.

If you liked the story consider voting it anyway this all for this chapter BYE!

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...
1.9M 86.3K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
459K 31.3K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...
438K 11.5K 62
❝spencer, all this week you've been holding my hands. what about your germ thing?❞ ❝you were more important.❞ hazel finley is a liar. but she's a da...