Under One Banner, We Unite...

By Horten141A

-1940- In world is brink of another Great War The world prepare for the worst... But... It's not what they th... More

-Trailer-
Chap 1 - Contact!!!...
Chap 2 - Prepare for a War!!!...
Chap 3 - Today! Laurians Armies will Fall!...
Chap 4 - We Rule the Waves!!!...
Sides Chap 1 - A Visit from the Rising Sun???...
Chap 5 - Its Time!...
Chap 6 - A Kingdom Will be Fallen!!!...
Chap 8 - Wait, a Nation Similar to The Japs Shogunate?!...
Chap 9 - Woah, That's an Early Napoleonic Era Ships!....
GOD BLESS THE QUEEN!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!

Chap 7 - The End of the War...

269 8 5
By Horten141A

====================
Late Morning Tuesday
Qua-Toyne Principality, City of Qua-Toyne
Lotus Garden
====================

The situation on the Lotus Garden is quite tense, they now thinking about the Battle of Jin-Hark where their forces is participated too. Prime Minister Kanata is try to calm the situation around, until...

*BRAAKKK*

Official#10: "Sorry for the interruption!!!"

Kanata: "What it is?"

Official#10: "Today!!! On February Ninth, Sixteen-Thirty-Nine, Central Calendar. At Eight AM. The Jin-Hark has fall into Allies, Axis, Qua-Toyne, and Qualia forces!"

Kanata: "Really?!"

The whole people on the garden were shock, hearing the Jin-Hark has fall into their hand. They couldn't believe this, but again the Officer clear himself again and read the report.

Official#10: "At Three AM, the Joint Forces immediately attack with nighttime attack, confusing the enemies. Several resistance attempt to protect the City were made, but quickly annihilated by the Joint Forces. Following hours, the newly formed Sixth Joint Task Force were commission to take the Hark Castle. But an unknown rebellion group called themselves as; 'The Order of New Louria' or 'ONL' has capture the Castle first and let the Sixth JTF to take the Castle!"

Officer#6: "What happened to the King?"

Official#10: "Apparently, when the Sixth JTF arrive at the Castle. The King Hark Louria the Thirty-Four has been assassinated by the General of the Eastern Subjection Army, General Adem Huvertus."

The people were dumbfounded, hearing the King has been assassinate by the General of Eastern Subjection Army that supposedly to invade Qua-Toyne.

Official#8: "What happened with that General?"

Official#10: "General Adem declared Killed in Action or KIA by Seventy-Five Millimeter High Explosive Shell of M-Seven Light Tank owned by the Sixth JTF."

Kanata: "Continue."

Official#10: "The Leader of the Order of New Louria, General Patagen Sornahem, the man who responsibility for the of Qua-Toyne and Qualia, the infamous General of Louria. Declare the surrendering of Louria right after the his capitulation."

The people on the Garden were surprised, they never know that the infamous General of Kingdom of Louria will do such a things like this.

Official#10: "The official of Surrender of Louria will be signed in City of Gim on February Fifteen, following with the occupation of Allies-Axis Supreme Command on Kingdom of Louria."

Kanata: "So, who would sign the treaty?"

Official#10: "The Allies-Axis Supreme Command Council, Dwight D. Eisenhower, Sir Arthur Tedder, Ivan Susloparov, and Erich von Manstein discuss and let General Patagen represent the Kingdom of Louria and Order of New Louria to sign the treaty."

Kanata: "Alright..."

Kanata turn around and see the officials and officers looking at him, silently.

Kanata: "??? What're you looking for? Get out! Go! Celebrated!!! Tell the civilians that the war has over!!!"

The officials and the officers on the Lotus Garden snapped out to reality by Kanata words, quickly they smiled widely and run away to tell the people about this. Soon, the radio turn on and report the news.

Radio: "[NEWS!!! NEWS!!! Today! February Ninth, Sixteen-Thirty-Nine! At Eight O'clock! The City of Jin-Hark has fall upon our hands!!! General Patagen Sornahem, the infamous General of Louria declare surrendered to Allies and Axis after his capitulation on Hark Castle!!! The report said that King Hark Louria the Thirty-Four has been assassinated by General of Easter Subjection Army, General Adem Huvertus! But declared Killed in Action or KIA after get shoot by Seventy-Five Millimeter High Explosive Shell of M-Seven Light Tank... Soon, an official and formally Surrender of Louria will be signed on February Fifteen at City of Gim, following with occupation of Allies-Axis Supreme Command on Louria!... This is Qua-Toyne Radio News, enjoy your celebration!]"

After the announcement of Defeat of Louria, the Qua-Toyne and Qualian people quickly out from their houses and began to make a big party over the street in every city. The local newspaper company on both nation, on every city and town began to produce many newspaper and publish the news about the end of the War, the paperman began to spread the news around and people began to marching over the street like a group of a battalions.

====================
Kingdom of Louria, Kingdom of Rowlia, City of Jin-Hark
====================

The condition is really screwed up, the City of Jin-Hark, considered as a prosperity of Louria and its hearts. Now conquered by the enemy.

Swallow, the man who fainted at outside of Capital Wall, regain his consciousness after the explosion that make him faint.

Swallow: "Ugh...! What happened?!"

Swallow try to stand with his spear and shield, Swallow see his shield and it's has broken. Swallow don't care about the shield, but care about the condition of the City, and his wife. Swallow see at the city and the Castle that have a destroyed part. And he see the Order of New Louria flag.

Swallow: "Huh...! They did it..."

Swallow take his broken spear and used it as a staff, while the shield were put on his back. Swallow walk away and see the ruined wall and houses, he worried about his wife condition now. He keep walk and notice several strange people that looks like a soldiers but wearing a strange suits and strange what would be like muskets, they were either taking care the civilian or POW's and taking a talks with the civilians. The Jin-Hark Civilian have no fear at all, it seem that they just forgetting about the Battle that happening earlier.

Swallow keep walking until he arrive at the Nobleman Residences, and finally arrive at his house, Primota Residence. In there, one women drying clothes at the open fields of the residence, with a quite bloated stomach. She is Nari Primota, Swallow wife.

Nari keep drying the clothes, until the clothes flew to air and reveal Swallow, her beloved husband...

Nari: "Sw-Swallow...?!"

Swallow: "Nari....."

Nari quickly run toward him and hug him tightly, with a tears of joy.

Swallow: "I'm home..."

Nari: "Welcome back..."

-Time Skip-

====================
Morning Thursday
Qua-Toyne Principality, City of Gim
====================

Time has passed, the time has come...

After years of conflict between 3 giant nation of Rondenius, a treaty finally signed for the first time of Rondenius history. General Patagen Sornahem with Swallow Primota on his side after get recovery from the field hospital on Jin-Hark representing Louria, along with Prime Minister Kanata Minsutoru and General Nhou Sprates representing Qua-Toyne, King Quwain IV and General Joushu de Hurst representing Qualia, and Generalmajor Erwin Rommel and Admiral Chester William Nimitz representing the Allies-Axis Supreme Command and the nations.

The condition of the treaty including:

Treaty of Gim

-A Complete Statement of Surrender of Kingdom of Louria

-All Lourian Forces, Including Militia, are Disbanded under order of Allies-Axis Supreme Command (AASC)

-Half of Eastern States of Kingdom of Louria will be annexed by Qua-Toyne Principality

-Half of Southeast States of Kingdom of Louria will be annexed by Kingdom of Qualia

-Kingdom of Louria will be occupied by Allies and Axis Forces, under command of Allies-Axis Supreme Command (AASC) until the Kingdom can independently running by itself

-Lourian Monarchy Government will be abolished and replaced by a new Constitutional Democracy Government

The treaty is the first treaty to be signed by the 3 nation of Rondenius, and the treaty handed to General Patagen first, following Qua-Toyne, Qualia, and finally Allies-Axis.

Patagen: "I, General Patagen Sornahem, today signed Treaty of Gim. And declare Kingdom of Louria, officially and formally surrender..."

All of the Rondenian people can heard the treaty because of radios, the broadcast make many people heard it from local radio. On condition of Lourian people, they heard the broadcast through military radios on military base, post, or brought by the soldiers of Allies- Axis Joint Forces.

General Patagen sign the treaty with heavily breath, then he handed to Prime Minister Kanata of Principality of Qua-Toyne, then to King Quwain Yous Hirst Tarsus IV of the House of Tarsus of the Kingdom of Qualia, then to Generalmajor Erwin Rommel of Allies-Axis Supreme Command. After everyone signed the Treaty, the meets end in Gim townhall.

Patagen: "I hope this a good start for us..."

Swallow: "I hope so, General..."

Patagen and Swallow out from the townhall and see many people and reporter over the street, both of them keep getting questioned by the reporter both from Qua-Toyne, Qualia, Allies and Axis as they walking over the street.

Swallow: "What a strange people... They always asking us..?"

Patagen: "Let them be, maybe they just curious?"

Both of them walk and heading to a Staff Car owned by the Wehrmacht, the driver is waiting the now. But before both of the ride it, Patagen notice someone. It's Nhou, he notice Nhou walking over the city and looking all over the city, it seem that he searching Patagen.

Swallow: "Hm? General?"

Patagen: "Ekh—?! You go first, I will follow you soon.."

Swallow nodded and Patagen heading towards Nhou.

------------------------------------
With Nhou
------------------------------------

Right now, Nhou walk over the street of Gim. He actually not searching for Patagen, but searching to the fountain at the Center of Gim. He found the fountain and looked at the fountain that never been changed before.

Nhou: "Still the same as usually..."

The fountain is the place where Nhou and Patagen once play used to, but since Patagen has been taken away, the fountain were leave by Nhou since then. But Nhou always come over just to see and enjoying the day, but because the end of the War and the Louria surrendered under name of Patagen Sornahem, Nhou will just sit and wait until Patagen come over to the fountain.

Patagen: "Still the same like the one we play in...?"

Nhou turn around and see Patagen smile widely.

Nhou: "Patagen..."

Nhou stand and walk over to Patagen front.

Nhou: "Long time no see... How's your condition?"

Patagen: "I'm okay... You?"

Nhou: "Same as you..."

Both of them fall into awkward silent, but quickly replaced by a happy laugh.

Patagen/Nhou: "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!"

Nhou: "It's already so long, right?"

Patagen: "I wonder when we doing this? Oh wait, it's already Thirty Five year ago..."

Nhou: "Long enough, I felt lonely... Talking about lonely, how is your parents condition?"

Patagen: "My mother has passed because of natural diseases, while my father get killed by a rebellions."

Nhou: "Oh... I feel sorry for you..."

Both of them keep talking, and walk away through the city.

Patagen: "Gim... It's fully changed..."

Nhou: "Yes, the Gim now is a city, not a town anymore."

Patagen: "How did you make Gim like this?"

Nhou: "Well.. We can make this because the help of an unlikely allies..."

Patagen: "That must be the Eight Mysterious nation, right?"

Nhou: "Huh? You know about the Allies and Axis? If I remember, they tried to open diplomatic with Louria, but ended up with getting underestimated??"

Patagen: "Yes, that dumb King refuse the offer and giving a threat to them instead. Plus, he call them as barbaric and low lived peoples. I don't know that he already trigger a powerful nation already.."

Nhou: "You know, the Eight Nation of Allies and Axis is a Super Power and main power for the Alliance, there's more than Twenty-Two nation in Allies and Ten nation in Axis. If you combine the number, all of them is Thirty-Two nation."

Patagen were shocked, he never know there's more than 8 nation.

Patagen: "Ouh... I think we not facing just ordinary Eight nation..."

Nhou: "It's too late to regret it, but you lucky don't get killed by them..."

Patagen: "Yeah, but I was the one who responsibility to the Invasion Force.."

Nhou: "I am sure that you will be forgiven, you're a General who only take command from the leader. I don't know what happened, but after Louria get occupied, soon you will be independent nation under strict rule.."

Patagen: "Yeah.. Maybe..."

Qua-Toyne Soldier#876: "Sir!!!"

Suddenly, a Qua-Toyne soldier approach them, make them surprised.

Nhou: "What is it?"

Qua-Toyne Soldier#876: "We must go now.."

Nhou: "Oh? Alright..."

The soldier leave them, and Nhou looked at Patagen.

Patagen: "Where're you going?"

Nhou: "I have a meeting with the other Higher Officers in the Capital, the discuss is quite common things."

Patagen: "Oh? That's new?"

Nhou: "Since the Allies and Axis giving their several old weapons, like; Action-Bolt, or you people call as 'Strange Muskets', Machine Guns, Armored Cars and Vehicles, Tanks, Warships, Biplanes, and several others. So, our military system need to be changed and renewed."

Patagen: "Hmm... I wonder, how did they get Mu's technologies? Are they alliancing with them?"

Nhou: "That's impossible! The range of Mu and the Allies and Axis is far, millions kilometers away. But talking about their technologies, they from another world, maybe they has tell you about that?"

Patagen: "Oh yeah, I remember that. They said they from another world and transference to our world."

Nhou: "Yup, as they said. The Allies and Axis possessed a advance technology than Mu, while Mu have technology from Forty or Fifty years ago, behind Allies and Axis. If I remember, they have calendar named Georgian Calendar. Today they at Nineteen-Forty, while the Mu possessed Early Nineteens or Late Eighteen Ninety."

Patagen: "So they really advance like that?!"

Qua-Toyne Soldier#876: "General!!! We need to go now!"

The same soldier interrupt them again, but this time with a shout.

Nhou: "Oh, sorry... Patagen, I need to go. See you soon."

Patagen: "Yeah, Nhou. Nice to meet you here..."

Swallow: "Umm... General? He said we need to go."

At same time, Swallow arrive at them and interrupt them.

Patagen: "Alright... See you too, Nhou..."

Nhou and Patagen stare at each other, staring in deep mean. Then, they raise their hand and handshaking their hands, then smiled widely. This is not will be the last meet, but the first after 35 years getting separate. Both of them release their handshake, then turn around on their opposite directions.

====================
Kingdom of Sios, City of Naursha
====================

Kingdom of Sios, one of the Kingdom who have relationship with the Parpaldia Empire. At first, Sios is a peaceful nation. Until Parpaldia aggression and tension between their neighborhood nations, both land and seas. Since the Parpaldia labeled and titled as the 3rd Superpower, Parpaldia has threat many neighborhoods. Sios is the one of them, Sios nearly surrendered their sovereignty and independence to Parpaldia.

However, to maintain their sovereignty and independence, King of Sios, King Sios Jufar Hersion Gruwal or King Sios Gruwal do anything for the stakes of the Kingdom and his peoples.

Today, the Kingdom at another usual day. At the Royal Naursha Castle, it was usual, until...

Juen: "YOUR MAJESTY!!!!!"

Juen Fras, Prime Minister of Sios, at state of urgent and running through the hallway of the Royal Naursha Castle.

Sios: "What is it, Prime Minister?"

Juen: "Our trading partner at Rondenius Continent, Kingdom of Louria! They—"

Sios: "They manage to united the Continent? "

Juen: "No..."

Sios: "Then?"

Juen: "The-They're defeated..."

King Sios Gruwal goes silent on the seconds, then goes shock.

Sios: "Wha-What?!! I-Impossible! The Louria possessed as powerful nation in Rondenius, from Three big nation on Rondenius, Louria is the strongest. Besides, the Lourian has been aided by Parpaldia by importing their Dragon Carriers for them! That's clearly that Qua-Toyne and Qualia will be defeated!!!"

Juen: "No-No Your Majesty, the Louria is completely defeated!"

Sios: "But how?!!! That's absolutely absurd!!!"

Juen: "Regrading from information that we get from the merchants from Rondenius, they bring the news that Louria has been defeated by Qua-Toyne and Qualia forces, along with a strange forces too!"

Sios: "Impossible!!! Tell me who is this strange forces!"

Juen: "From the description that we get, this strange and unknown forces coming from Eight nation from the Great Orient Ocean! At the East of Philades and Northeast and East of Rondenius!"

Sios: "From the Great Orient Ocean?! There's supposedly no nations there!!! It's only a mare vast ocean! Are you sure this is true?"

Juen: "We don't know yet, Your Majesty. But I am sure they are.. The Qua-Toyne and Qualia cannot counter the Louria invasion and invade them like that, they must be backed by someone..."

Sios: "Hmm..... Louria is our only trading partner in Rondenius, if Louria defeated, then where we need to search a new trading partner?"

Juen: "Your Majesty, the Foreign Minister and the Agriculture Minister suggesting we should open a trade with the Qua-Toyne and Qualia. Along with this unknown nations, this unknown nations have a big influence on Rondenius too, maybe can be our benefits!"

Sios: "Maybe... Tell our diplomat to be ready!!! We will open a trade and diplomatic ties with them!!!"

====================
Empire of Parpaldia, City of Esthirant
====================

City of Esthirant, the symbol of prosperity on Parpaldia and Philades Continent. The heart of the biggest Empire on that Continent. The Parpaldia is strong and powerful nation, labeled and titled as 3rd Superpower in the World. But behind that all, Parpaldia is an arrogance nation, always look down to the weakest and respecting the strongest above them. Parpaldia too having a personality of 'Backstabbing', Louria is their main target now. But now, condition is changing...

Inos: "How did the Louria defeated?! We aided, and its Imperial War Affairs Offices independent action. How could the Lourian can lost! We need to report this to His Highness soon, we should only have to report this to His Highness when he has gained interest in unifying the Rondenius Continent.. Or what it should been, But... In order to outwit the other Government Affair Divisions.. We have overdone it... Should this matter reach to His Highness ears? We wouldn't left unscathed."

Parso: "I'M SORRY!!!!"

Inos Weram and Parso Klas, both of them is Director and Chief of the Strategy Office of the Strategy Against Other Nations Department of Parpaldia Empire. They has been tasked to take news from nearest country that has been taking interest of the Emperor and the Empire, and they has been taking interest on Rondenius, especially Louria, on effort to unifying the Continent, the Parpaldia decide to aid the Louria, but at the end, they will 'Backstabbing' the Louria so they can conquered the Rondenius at once.

But the news of 'The Louria Surrendered and Defeated by Qua-Toyne and Qualia and its Alliance' is making they worried, plus their 5 observer has been dispatches, only 1 who return. The 4 other is labeled either missing, killed, or captured by the enemy. The information of many absorption about the enemy make the condition more worser.

Inos: "Any information of this 'Eight Nation'?"

Parso: "The information from our observer said: 'These Eight Nation possessing a power equal like Mu or even above them! Having many things called machines and metal made warships that even oversizing and overclasses the One-Hundred Gun-Boat owned by us! Consisting, they probably getting aided by Mu's!!!'."

Inos: "Nonsense!!! The Mu will never aid the Qua-Toyne and Qualia!!! Even this nation is located at the Great Orient Sea! The Mu will never get reach them because millions kilometers away!!!"

Thinking that the Mu taking route both on Philades territory, the Parpaldia forgot the world is round, so the Mu probably enroute through opposite way. But that still unclear yet.

Parso: "But.. The observer is not lying! If he lying, he would be tortured by himself or will escape from us?"

Inos: "...But that kind of information can be manipulating, but there's no way he will lying about the information? Any evidence the observer getting manipulated by magic?"

Parso: "Our mages has confirmed it, he not manipulated or else, but he getting a mental shock instead..."

Inos: "Hmm..."

Inos think hard, he either gave the information and the news to the Emperor of Parpaldia, or erase the trace of the news and the information for the sake of his family. At Parpaldia, you either gave a wrong or and absurd information to the Emperor, you have a risk to be sentence death with you family...

Inos: "..... In order and for the sake of our lives and our family! I want any information about this to be erased, without leaving any trace!!!"

Inos throw all of the paper that containing about the news of Louria surrendering and defeat, and the 8 Nation to the fire on the fireplace, so no one will know. For sake of their lives and their family, Inos will tell the false news and information. At least, he can escape from deaths. For now...

====================
Qua-Toyne Principality, City of Qua-Toyne
Lotus Garden
====================

Kanata: "In order of our new states, new law will be establish after this..."

Since Qua-Toyne has annexed the half of Louria Eastern States, new law need to be established. Since the people of the States is a human supremacist and really racist towards the demi-humans, so there's thing need to be done first.

Official#7: "Prime Minister! To maintain stability on the States, I suggest that we need to establish a military police station on the states to prevent a rebellion."

Officer#10: "Prime Minister. To taking the heart of the civilians, we maybe need to build many civilian facilities?"

Kanata: "Hmm... We need to, for the infrastructure we maybe will do a big renovations for the houses and the villages.. How is our Dreadnoughts condition?"

Officer#2: "Our Dreadnoughts were delayed the constructions, because the sudden changes of design, make our Dreadnoughts and Qualia Dreadnoughts delayed for a while..."

Kanata: "Hmm......" 'Our air and ground forces were strong, while our navy still under development?' "Maybe we need to buy ships or order ships from the Allies and Axis?"

Officer#6: "Prime Minister, that is possible. Maybe we need to order a Battlecruisers to strengthen our navy!"

Official#9: "Since the Second Fleet is the only modernized Fleet that we have, we maybe need to buy or order ships from them!"

Kanata: "Alright! So today meetings reach here, we will discuss soon. Dismiss!"

Finally, the meeting end. Kanata were left alone on the garden as he look to the skies, sees several cargo planes, biplanes, wyverns, kites, and birds flying over the skies.

Kanata: 'Thank you, Goddess of Sun, Ashui. You now gave us a prosperity and bring peace to this Continent... Is there possible we can have a peace at this world???'

Kanata know, not only him. The people of Qua-Toyne, Qualia, Allies and Axis nations know too, this is only the beginnings of a new eras. Somethings will happened in near future, and this is only the starts...

The War on Rondenius has end, the war end with many lost...

In desperate of the Conflicts over years, Qua-Toyne and Qualia found an unlikely allies...

Treaty, Negotiations, and Stakes need to be done...

But in efforts of New World, everything will be do..

Qua-Toyne and Qualia fighting the Lourian in the fronts...

Allies and Axis finding themselves in unknown world and trouble...

And things need to be fixed...

New World now waiting them

New Things awaits them

New Journey has awaiting them

New Places need to be explored

New Books need to be wrote

New History need to be remember

------------------------------------

Notes:

This is the end of Rondenius arc..

By the way, I was using the Manga rather than the light novel...

Because the manga is easier rather than the light novels

This the notes, bye...

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 60 5
Just some silly ramshackle oneshots to celebrate the pilot. REQUESTS OPEN‼️
333K 19.2K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
20.3K 304 20
This is just wilmon one shots (From Netflix's show young royals There will be warnings on top of some chapters for tw and my spelling and grammar i...
120K 243 17
My wlw thoughts Men DNI 🚫 If you don't like these stories just block don't report