To The End || EDDIE MUNSON x...

Von cullionly

When Y/N meets her younger brother, Dustin's friend Eddie Munson and they start to hang out. Soon a great fri... Mehr

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 13

5.7K 135 77
Von cullionly

I recognize this as the place where max lives now. When he parks I actually see that she lives right across from Eddie. Before I can open my door Eddie already has it open. I grab my bag and he unlocks the front door the the trailer and lets me in first.

"Sorry it's dirty in here. I'm always out and my uncle doesn't clean-" he says and starts picking up cans and trash.

"It's okay Eddie. Actually I can help. I don't mind" I offer.

"Y/n I am not letti-"

"Eddie" I sigh and grab the trash bag from his hands. "Get a bag and help me" I laugh. He gives me a crooked smile and does as I say. A few minutes into it I get bored and ask him if he can play music.

"You know it" he winks and walks down the hall. He comes back with a radio and puts it on.

~

After a while the counters are cleaned off completely, the dishes were cleaned and put away, the carpet was vacuumed and all the trash around the living room and in the hallway was gone.

"See that wasn't so bad. It's took us" I look at the clock. "35 minutes. It's only nine" I sigh.

"Are you tired?" He asks.

"God no. I woke up at 11:30 today" I laugh. He says he did too. "Wanna clean something else?" I ask and we laugh even more.

"Well the bathroom is pretty clean since we don't go in there very much. I don't even want to look in my uncles room, so just mine" he shrugs and gets up. I follow him down the hall and into the room with red lights poking through the door. Inside in the corner was a queen sized mattress with the blankets everywhere and a desk with papers and markers sprawled out on it.

The walls were covered in posters and there was a guitar on it. It wasn't very messy besides there being clothes everywhere, the carpet looking like it hadn't been vacuumed in years and some more dishes on the desk by the bed.

"Ok. You do you're clothes and I'll take the dishes out and vacuum?"

"I'll do the dishes. You can just sit." He says and quickly grabs them and goes off to the kitchen. After a few minutes he back in and throws his clothes into a hamper. When he's done I grab the vacuum and do it.

"Good as new" I huff.

"I owe you" he sighs.

"No you don't. That was me repaying you for letting me see you play" I smile.

"Everyone watches us play for free" he laughs.

"Whatever" I grin. I get up off the chair and throw his blankets off the bed and remake it. "Now it's finished" I turn to look at him and smile.

He shakes his head and says "alright I'm starving let's go" I follow him to the kitchen and when he opens his fridge I remember I brought him food.

"Wait!" I say and go to the couch and grab my bag taking out the Tupperware full of food.

"Here" I hand it to him.

"What is it?" He asks setting it on the counter.

"I told you I'd bring you some of my moms food" I shrug, remembering that he told me that Dustin said moms food was the best. "It's chicken parmigiana and there's a salad in the other one" I point.

"You're too good for me" He says putting a hand over his heart and smiling widely. He gets a plate and microwaves it.

"I have some ice cream in the freezer" he says pointing to it when he sits down beside me.

"Don't mind if I do" I say and get up grab one. They were the orange creamsicles. I didn't expect those.

"Oh shit! I forgot to call my mom" I say and run over to the phone and dial her number. "Hey mom. Sorry for calling at this time"

"It's okay honey, me and Dustin are just watching a movie" she says.

"I might be home later than usual okay?"

"Alright honey. Be safe."

"I will" I say and hang up.

I walk back over to Eddie and open my ice cream.

"This is so good" he says with a mouthful.

"Tell me about it" I laugh. We eat and talk about random things. After we go to his room and I jump on his bed and look at the ceiling. He does the same. We sit in silence for awhile.

"Hey are you and Andy like-"

I flip my body over quickly making him stop and I sit on top of him covering his mouth with my hand.

"Don't even think about finishing that sentence Eddie Munson" I point at him in all seriousness and he barks out in laughter.

"So no?" he laughs.

"God no! I was supposed to go to his basketball games, but I keep forgetting" We laugh. After he gets up and lights a cigarette.

"I heard you're like the schools dealer? Is that true?"

"Will it change your mind about me?" He asks.

"No" I say and sit up to look at him.

"Well then yes I am"

"Don't you think about selling to my brother or his friends" I warn him.

"Never in a million years sweetheart" he says sticking the cigarette in his mouth and putting his hands up in defense making me smile.

"You did really good tonight" I compliment him. His face lights up and a light shade of pink touches his cheeks.

"Thanks" he mummers.

"Do you guys celebrate Christmas?" I ask remembering that his trailer has no decorations or tree.

"Umm yeah?" He says like it's a question.

"You don't even put up a tree?"

"Nope"

"Hmph" I respond. By now it's pretty late. Past midnight and I'm starting to feel tired now. "Do you mind if I stay here tonight?"

"You. Wanna stay here?" He asks in disbelief.

"Umm yeah. It's okay if you don't want me to. I just need a ride home" I say.

"No I don't mind" he says. I smile and ask him if he has an old pair of clothes I could wear since I didn't want to sleep in my jeans. He hands me an old peace of black basketball shorts and a Black Sabbath shirt.

"Im gonna go to the bathroom and change" I say and stand up.

"No you can change in here" he says and walks out shutting the door behind him. I quickly change and fold my clothes and set them on his dresser. When I open the door he's standing by the door waiting. He looks at me and smiles when his eyes scan over the clothes.

"I can sleep on the floor" I suggest.

"No way" he shakes his head. Before saying anything else he takes of all his rings and watch then runs off to the bathroom and comes back in wearing an old band t-shirt and pajama pants. He puts a pillow at the end of the bed and lays down with his feet and the top. I hop on but lay with my head at his feet.

"I better not wake up with your foot in my mouth Eddie" I eye him. He laughs hard for awhile and turns out the lights. "Goodnight" I yawn.

"Goodnight y/n" in just a few minutes he's snoring. It wasn't annoying, obnoxious snoring, it was soft and quiet. Comforting in a way. He also talked. I couldn't make out what he was saying but I know he was talking, it was cute.

~

When I wake up Eddie's not in bed. I cautiously walk through his trailer and see him sitting at the table eating a bowl of Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I yawn and grab a bowl to. "Good morning" I yawn.

"morning" he says, his voice raspy. I could tell by how he was sitting that he was not a morning person and his bed head was quite entertaining.

He told me his uncle was asleep so after eating I got dressed back into my clothes and Eddie dropped me off at home.

"Bye! I'll see you at school!" I wave and watch him drive off.

Well that was fun.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

1.1M 17K 63
19 year old Samantha Mayfield has dealt with every monster that has decided to visit Hawkins, Indiana. She is constantly sacrificing everything to pr...
27.3K 1K 72
You move to Hawkins to repeat your final year of high school after being sent to live with your cousin Dustin and Aunt after your Nan becomes too ill...
11.8K 164 17
Eddie Munson oneshots, drabbles, and headcanons fluff, angst, and smut REQUESTS OPEN DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters used in this series, the...
13.4K 392 25
❝ it's gonna take a superman to sweep me off my feet ❞ OR WHERE Delaney Henderson finds her Superman in the metalhead Eddie Munson, all the while the...