Under One Banner, We Unite...

By Horten141A

-1940- In world is brink of another Great War The world prepare for the worst... But... It's not what they th... More

-Trailer-
Chap 1 - Contact!!!...
Chap 2 - Prepare for a War!!!...
Chap 3 - Today! Laurians Armies will Fall!...
Chap 4 - We Rule the Waves!!!...
Sides Chap 1 - A Visit from the Rising Sun???...
Chap 6 - A Kingdom Will be Fallen!!!...
Chap 7 - The End of the War...
Chap 8 - Wait, a Nation Similar to The Japs Shogunate?!...
Chap 9 - Woah, That's an Early Napoleonic Era Ships!....
GOD BLESS THE QUEEN!!! LONG LIVE THE KING!!!

Chap 5 - Its Time!...

302 10 7
By Horten141A

====================
Night Friday
Kingdom of Louria, Kingdom of Rowlia, Capital City of Jin-Hark
Hark Castle
====================

It's already a weeks since the war has been started, on the Throne room. The King of Louria now in time of worried. All of 2000 soldiers has sent to the Gim again, but again, it's was failed. They already lost over 500.000 soldiers. And worse than before, the Qua-Toyne, Qualia, and their allies began to advancing through the Kingdom States.

Hark: "How... HOW COULD THIS POSSIBLE!!!!!!!"

The King now on time of depress. In all of his leaderships, he never gone depress like this before since the Rebellion of Northern Area. With a big depress hit him, for sure, the King has begun to lost grip for his own armies. First, he lost the Southeast States Armies and began to rebelling on him with the Qualians helps. Second, the half of the navy began to defecting to the Qua-Toyne and Qualia. Third, the Easter Subjection Armies General, General Adem began to leaving his command on the Royal Army. A big headache to the King.

Hark: "SERVANT!!!!"

Servant#21: "Yes My King?"

Hark: "GIVE ME ANOTHER DRINKS!!! NOW!!!!!"

The servant out from the Throne room, then the Commander of the Invasion Forces, General Patagen enter the room.

Patagen: "Your Majesty. I come as fast as I can."

Patagen bowed to his King (Or not) and began to reporting.

Patagen: "Your Highness, another three thousand soldiers has been depart to the Eastern and Western Subjection Armies as an aids."

Hark: "Sent many as you can!!! I don't want these pity demi-humans to enter the Kingdom!!!"

Patagen: "As your wish, Your Highness..."

Patagen leave the room after the servant that taking a drinks back. With some angry face, Patagen walk out from the palace and sees the dark skies and the stars. He hoping the war quickly end now, because he already command and indirectly kill many young man of Louria Kingdom because of the command from the King. He too already hear about Adem leaving his place on the armies, and began to commanding by himself.

Patagen: "Oh, God of the Sun! When will this War end?"

-Time Skip-

====================
Morning Saturday
Kingdom of Louria, Captured Eastern Subjection Army Base
Allies-Axis FOB
====================

After capturing the former Louria Eastern Subjection Army base, Generalmajor Erwin Rommel now thinking for the next advancement to the Louria Capital on his temporal office. But getting interrupted by a US soldier.

US Soldier#412: "Sir!"

Erwin: "What is it?"

US Soldier#412: "The Qua-Toyne Wyvern Scouts has return and bring a report of more than Three Thousand soldier marching towards the enemy lines."

Erwin: "Are this troops sent from the Capital?"

US Soldier#412: "Yes."

French Soldier#516: "General!!!"

Erwin: "What is it?!"

French Soldier#516: "The Russians is here! Along with their Rocket Launchers Units."

Erwin: "Really???"

Generalmajor Erwin Rommel out from his opened office and seeing the Russians is marching with their Rocket Launchers. The gate were open and the soldiers and several officers greets the Russians in, the legendary Rocket Launchers, the Katyusha, parked on the frontlines. In case if the Lourians is coming, the rockets already loaded and prepared.

Erwin: "How far the Lourians is?"

US Soldier#412: "Still on their way to the Lourian New Eastern Subjection Army Base."

Erwin: "If they attack us, tell the Russians to fire the rockets!"

US Soldier#412: "Yes sir!!!"

====================
Kingdom of Louria, New Eastern Subjection Army Base
Lourian Army Temporal HQ
====================

The Louria has built new base far away from the enemy lines, for the safety of the Commanders of the Operation. At the HQ, a brief were ongoing with all superiors of the forces.

Officer#11: "Sir, Three Thousand soldiers from the Capital will arrive Two hours."

Adem: "Good!"

The atmosphere on the tent is really cold, with Adem on the room, and the pressure of the war. It's clearly that the Louria began to loosing up from the war, quickly. With the Qualia and Qua-Toyne have the Mu's technologies, they too began to lose many soldiers and men power to attack them. The Air Forces couldn't sent any wyvern anymore, and the Navy has been crippled to the abyssal. And General Adem began to forcing many to work and loyal to him.

Officer#21: "Sir! Our South Forces has been annihilated!"

Adem: "WHAT?! Sent more troops to kill the enemies!!!"

Officer#21: "Yes sir!"

Adem: "How did they get the Mu's technologies?!"

-Time Skip-

====================
Qua-Toyne Principality, Gim Airspace
====================

Currently, the USAAF-IJAF Joint Squadrons is flying near over the Gim territory. Consisting with:

-10 P-51 Mustangs

-5 P-38 Lightings

-10 Nakajima Ki-27 "Nate"

-5 Nakajima Ki-44 Shoki "Tojo"

-12 B-17 Flying Fortress

-11 Mitsubishi Ki-21 "Sally"

Flying above to the skies, the squadrons were sent to the Gim Air Base for bombarding mission upon the Louria territory. This is the first Bomber Squadron to be sent on Gim, soon the German Luftwaffe and British RAF bomber squadron will arrive, next French is Armée de l'Air and Italia Regia Aeronautica, and following weeks is Russian Voyenno-Vozdushnyye Sily.

On board of one of the P-51 Mustang, there's Captain Mickael Jameswood of the USAAF Bomber Escort Squadron. And on board of one of the Nakajima Ki-21 "Nate", there's Captain Okazaki Hiroyuki of IJAF Bomber Escort Squadron.

Mickael: "Alright boys! We've arrive on Gim Airspace, soon we will arrive at Gim Air Base!"

Hiroyuki: "Minasan, yoshi! Gimu kūiki ni tōchaku shimashita. Mamonaku gimu kūgun kichi ni tōchaku shimasu!"
(Alright everyone! We've arrive on Gim Airspace, soon we will arrive at Gim Air Base!)

They finally arrive above of City of Gim and began to heading to the Gim Air Base.

Mickael: "Gim Tower! This is the USAAF-IJAF Joint Squadron, permission to land."

Gim Tower Communicators
G.T.C: "[This is Gim Tower, you permission to land. USAAF-IJAF Joint Squadron.]"

After communicating the Gim Tower on Gim Air Base, the Squadron began to land on the base.

====================
Kingdom of Louria, Captured Eastern Subjection Army Base
Allies-Axis FOB
====================

After several hours of thinking, Generalmajor Erwin Rommel make a brief with the Commander of Units.

Erwin: "Alright! Hear it clearly. The Lourians reinforcement has arrive at the Louria Easter Subjection New Base, there's possibility that they will attack us. So, we will attack them from afar. The Katshuya Units will attack them on lines, following with the Artillery Units. Soon, after the Lourians formation has scramble up, the Infantry Units will charge them with the Armored Units. Following with the Tanks Units."

The Commanders of Units nodded.

Erwin: "After the Lourians Attack Forces has been eliminated, we will advance through and will attack their base. Then advance to the City of Deen."

Generalmajor Erwin Rommel pointed a City of Deen, a city near Capital of Louria. The Commanders of Units nodded again.

Erwin: "Alright, wait for the next command of mine. But for now, I command all units to be prepared, especially the Rocket Launchers, Artillery, Infantry, Armored Units. Dismiss!"

The brief is end, all of the Commanders of Units give a salute to the Commander-in-Operation then out from the tent. Erwin Rommel take a seat, then thinking something.

Erwin: 'Mein Gott!... Wann wird dieser Krieg enden???'

Erwin Rommel has feel the horror of the Great War and the Civil War, he knows what the price of War will gives. He don't how many young man has been killed in this war, but he know that many has been killed.

As the Generalmajor keep thinking, suddenly General Nhou enter the briefing tent.

Nhou: "Sorry to interrupt, Generalmajor."

Erwin: "Ah?! General Nhou, what make you to come here?"

Nhou: "Nothing, just came to see the infamous General of Germany."

Erwin: "Please, I'm not infamous like that."

Nhou: "But, your men did."

Nhou walk over and sit on the Generalmajor sides.

Nhou: "Are you thinking something?"

Erwin: "...I only thinking about the experience of the past.. The horror..."

Nhou: "About your service in the Great War?"

Erwin: "How did you know?!"

Nhou: "Your men tell it to me... How it's feel it?"

Erwin: "The War... I don't know how many young men like me in that time has been I kill, but for sure, it's many..."

Nhou: "I can feel it..."

Erwin: "The Great War is my most horrors on my lives, following with the Communist Influence and the Civil War... I don't want to know what happened in that times. But now, I in to a War in this New World."

Nhou: "Talking about past, I actually have a childhood friends is Louria."

Erwin: "Really?"

Nhou: "Yes. It was before the Lourians conquest to entire Southern Rondenius. He was a friends, a good friends, from a poor family. Both I and him always dreaming to in the military, and he always take me and my friends to the Gim plains to play along. But, after the Lourians Conquest, I never heard about his conditions now even seen him again, the only thing I heard is, he become an infamous General of Louria now. I always dreaming to see him again on the same plains."

Erwin: "Ouh... I can feel it, losing a childhood friends is a hard realities..."

Nhou: "Yeah, I just hopping to seeing him again..."

Erwin: "Amen—"

Qua-Toyne Soldier#217: "SIR!!!"

As both General were talking about the past, a sudden yell from a Qua-Toyne Soldiers surprised them up.

Nhou: "What is it?"

Qua-Toyne Soldier#217: "The Lourians Troops has been sighted!"

Erwin/Nhou: "Was/What?!"

Erwin: "Tell all Units to be ready!!!"

Qua-Toyne Soldier#217: "YES SIR!!!"

The Qua-Toyne soldier immediately leave and tell the others, then Generalmajor Erwin Rommel looked at General Nhou.

Erwin: "General Nhou..."

Nhou: "General Erwin..."

Both of them quickly nodded, Nhou out from the tent and go to his troops for the battle. Erwin Rommel stay and take his hat, then wear it.

Erwin: "It's time!"

====================
Kingdom of Louria, Eastern States
====================

The Eastern States is where the Louria Armies moved to, ¼ of it has been conquered by the Qua-Toyne. Because of it, the King order to retake the ¼ of the Eastern States. Commanders Grious Haovuc, the leader of Louria Eastern Army Reinforcement. He was a junior Commanders on the army and have no experience on warfare, he just graduated from Jin-Hark Military Academy.

Officer#21: "Sir! We began to approaching the enemy lines!"

After arrive at the Eastern Subjection Army New Base, the reinforcement immediately commanded by General Adem to attack the enemy.

Grious: "Tell the whole troops to be ready!!!"

Officer#21: "Yes sir!!!"

The officer leave him and tell the troops to be ready, Grious sure and have no doubts that in his first sortie, he will win. But he never know and never learn who is his enemies is.

Grious: 'I'm sure that we will win!'

He maybe has heard about the rumor of the enemies, but he never go face-to-face one them. But he always thinking that they will win on numbers. Soon, he will met the Hell on Earth.

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

Grious: "What is that—?!"

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

Soldier#1514: "AAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

Soldier#2194: "UWAAAAAHHHHH—?!!!!!!!!!!"

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

Soldier#1222: "MY HAND—!!!!!!!!!!"

Soldier#2356: "WHAT IS THIS?!!!"

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

Soldier#1986: "HOW THIS IS HAPPENING?!!!"

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

Soldier#219: "IS THE GOD OF COSMIC MAD AT US?!!!"

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*FRUUUUSHHHH*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

Soldier#2876: "ARE THIS THE RUMORED POWER OF QUA-TOYNE?!!!!"

Soldier#1322: "BUT HOW—?!!!"

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

*DUUAAARRRRRR*

Many explosion were occur; the soldiers were screwed up. Grious seeing his own men getting slaughtered now in the state of shocks, however, he keep his shock behind.

Grious: "Ma-Ma-MAGES!!!!"

Mage#10: "Sorry sir, but this is not an explosion 'caused by magics or spells!"

Grious: "The-Then! HOW COULD THE QUA-TOYNIANS DO THIS?!!!"

From 3000 soldier, reduced into 1900. The explosion and the weird sound now has end and the land now covered with the 1100 bodies of the death soldiers, the horror were revealed to Grious and the others.

Grious: 'It-It's stop???... Maybe the enemy has out of their explosion things or whatever it is? This is an advantage!!!' "ALL MEN!!! FORWARD!!!! THE ENEMY MAYBE HAS OUT OF THEIR EXPLOSION THINGS!!!! CHARGE!!!!"

Thinking that it's safe, Grious command all forces to be marched up and charge the enemy. Unknown for them, it's only the beginning...

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

Grious: "Wha-What is that?!"

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

Grious: "Wha-What?!?!"

Apparently, the enemy is not stopped yet. The enemy still have the explosion thing and attack on them.

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

====================
Kingdom of Louria, Captured Eastern Subjection Army Base
Allies-Axis FOB
====================

Now, in the frontlines. The Katyusha has end their bombardment after the whole unit has out of rocket and need to be reloaded, and the Artillery units take care the bombardment while the whole Katyusha were reloading.

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

20 shoots from Artillery make the Lourians Attack Forces screwed up, the soldiers looks like running for their lives or they either die for the Kingdom. Nhou as the General of his troops looking from an observation tower, built by the Lourians when the base still on their hand.

Nhou: "What a shame, they either die for their own dumb King, or run away for their lives."

Qua-Toyne Officer:#12: "Sir, it seem that this is going to be a fast war.."

Nhou: "Maybe? But need time to win a war, and many need to be fallen... If the Lourians don't stop their attack on us, many young men blood will be dropped."

Nhou don't know how many young men has been killed, and he don't know what their people thinking for.

Nhou: 'Whatever Patagen do, I am sure that he forced to send this young man by the fool King'

The attack keep continue until the Artillery Units being ordered to stop, then, the Infantry and Armored Units began to advance. Nhou who seeing the units began to advance quickly go to his Leichter Panzerspähwagen Sd.Kfz. 222 and ride it with the rider on inside.

Nhou: "Alright men! It's time to move forward!!!"

Nhou command all of his men and the troops began mobilize and following the Allies-Axis Infantry and Armored Units.

====================
Kingdom of Louria, Eastern States
====================

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*THUUMMPP*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

*DUUUAAARRRR*

The situation is getting worser and worser, many soldiers has fallen, mages began to exhausted and runout of Manas, and the enemy seem to mobilized their troops towards them.

Grious: "Shi-SHIT!!! A-ALL MEN!!! RE-REGROUP!!!!"

Fearing that he loose more men, he recall his men up. Now the troops has been reduce into 500 men, and losing more than 2500 men. All of the soldiers regroup and make a defense formation surround them, but it's useless. Apparently the enemy using a horseless carriage made from metals, and surrounded them. As many enemy soldier has surrounded them by using the horseless iron made carriage and men wielding what looks like a muskets on their hand. The morale of the soldiers has been decreasing because of the enemy soldiers that has been surrounding them. Then, a familiar men came up from one of the horseless carriage.

Nhou: "My name is General Nhou!!! And I command you to surrender now!!!"

General Nhou, the rumored General of Qua-Toyne that has been protected City of Gim from the Louria Invasion Forces from Eastern Subjection Army. The rumor said that General Nhou commanded his forces to kill every Lourian Soldiers and capture many officers on the Battle of Gim. Grious were scare because he already heard the rumor about Nhou.

Grious: "We-WE WILL NEVER SURRENDER!!!"

Nhou: "So it would be..... You free to fire!!!"

With Nhou command, Panzer 1, 2, 3, M4 Sherman, M2 Bradley, Churchills and others tanks taking aim to them. Following with the Allies-Axis soldiers aimed their guns to the Lourians soldiers, and the Armored Car machine guns too.

Nhou: 'May the Goddess of Sun bless you, young men' "FIRE!!!!"

*BOOOMMM*

*BOOOMMM*

*BOOOMMM*

*BOOOMMM*

*BOOOMMM*

*BOOOMMM*

*BOOOMMM*

*BOOOMMM*

*BOOOMMM*

*BOOOMMM*

*BOOOMMM*

*TATATATATATATATA*

*TATATATATATATATA*

*TATATATATATATATA*

*BAAANG*

*BAAANG*

*BAAANG*

*BAAANG*

*BAAANG*

*BAAANG*

*DUAAARRRR*

*DUAAARRRR*

*DUAAARRRR*

*DUAAARRRR*

*DUAAARRRR*

Immediately, the whole Lourian Soldiers being shoot by the Allies-Axis Forces. Some of soldiers that success to fled from there look in horror, seeing the friends and comrades in arms getting killed by them. The rumor grow faster after the fled soldiers tell their stories, especially about Nhou. The Lourians soon will call General Nhou Sprates as: "The Cold Blooded Man of Qua-Toyne".

The whole Lourian Reinforcement now has been eliminated, and the Allies and Axis soldier securing the area. Nhou feel hurt on his head and take his head.

Nhou: "Oh God..."

Qua-Toyne Soldier#761: "You okay sir?"

Nhou: "I'm okay, just tired."

Qua-Toyne Soldier#761: "Alright..."

The soldier leaved him and helping the others, Nhou hasn't sleep for 2 days yet. Because the pressure of war and the invasion of Louria is began, he can't sleep and always thinking for the next movement. Some officers advise him to rest, but he denied it.

Nhou: "Huh... I hope this is the path way of the endgame of this war..."

-Time Skip-

====================
Kingdom of Louria, Kingdom of Rowlia, Capital City of Jin-Hark
Hark Castle
====================

The report has been heard to Patagen ears; he now feel desperate because this is not the first time he sent another young man to die there. Over nearly 10000 young man has die on this unwinnable war, and the King still maintain his order to send many as possible. And now, the Military began to runout of men power, because over nearly 10000 man has die. Now he need to be facing with the King, he hoping this is going well, but he know it won't

Patagen: "My King..."

Hark: "Patagen! My trusted General! Tell me about the report! Are the troops manage to retake our territories?"

Patagen is hard to say this, but in heavy heart. He tell it.

Patagen: "So-Sorry Your Highness... They lost..."

Hark: "WHAT?!?!?!!!!!"

The King throw away the golden cup, with a booming angry. He now lost another 3000 men again.

Hark: "HOW DID THIS POSSIBLE?!!!!"

Patagen: "The enemy is stronger than we thought, apparently that the Qua-Toynians were aided by the Allies and Axis that try to open diplomatic with us Six month ago..."

Hark: "Did you talking about that Seven nations that came to us Six month ago?!"

Patagen: "Yes—"

Hark: "HOW COULD THEY HAVE THE MU'S TECHNOLOGIES?!!!!"

Patagen: "A-About that.. We still don't know how—"

Hark: "I WANT YOU TO SENT ANOTHER TROOPS TO PUSH THEM BACK!!!!!"

Patagen: "Ye-Yes! Your Highness!"

Patagen leave the King alone as the King keep thinking the same thought every day.

Hark: 'Ho-How...?! Why did this happened to my-my own Kingdom?!'

While the King keep thinking the same thought, Patagen walked outside to the Military Academy and see many young man training hard for this war.

Patagen: 'For the Goddess of Sun... Will you have mercy upon us, and give this young man to have a good afterlives, on your places'

-Time Skip-

====================
Night Saturday
Kingdom of Louria, Captured City of Deen
Allies-Axis New FOB
====================

2 day has passed, and the City of Deen has been captured by Qua-Toyne, Allies and Axis. The Eastern Subjection Army has been annihilated, with captured several officers, but they can't captured their General or leader. General Adem manage to escape them, long before they manage to capture the Eastern Subjection Army Bases. Now the Allies and Axis and Qua-Toyne has taking control over the Kingdom of Louria Eastern States, and now they making a plan to attack the Capital.

Erwin: "Alright! Now, we've conquer the City of Deen. We just need to drive over the lands and go over the Capital."

US Commander: "Sir, how about the Navy?"

Erwin: "According to the high command, the Lourian Navy will be taking care by our massive fleets. So, we don't worried about them. The navy will attack the Jin-Hark port and make a chaos, so the Jin-Hark Knights and soldier think that the attack will come from the seas. While they getting distracted, we will land our troops through paratroopers and attack their Wyvern Air Base with the bombing squadrons on Gim. Then we will mobilize our land troops to the Capital and take over the Capital."

Russians Commander: "But sir, is this okay? I mean that we maybe take an attack from the civilian or some kind of resistance?"

Erwin: "About the civilian, I am sure that their morale and mental will reduced with the attack we made. Besides, they never know that we will attack them. Dismiss"

The brief dismissed, the Commanders of Units out from the room and heading towards their units. Generalmajor or Commander-in-Chief-of-Operation, sit at the couch and hold his head.

Erwin: "Oh Gott...! Hoffe das ist ende..."
(Oh God...! Hope this is end...)

------------------------------------------

Notes:

I already try several idea, and rewrite many scene

And I already manage to write many

If you enjoy my story, the next will out few minutes after...

.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 124 8
We've all known about the beauty and the beast story, a tale as old as time itself. however, what if Belle had a twin you never knew about? Well let'...
7.9K 255 50
Summary : Lizer just turned 15 and is finally moving to inkopolis to do turf wars, rank battle, and hopping to find a cure for her ( lycanthrope muta...
33.2K 380 26
In this new Era, a new generation of warships will take on the fight against the Sirens but this story is about the daughter of Enterprise. I don't o...
56.2K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...