Paid to be fake

By 8whosthatchick8

When the school player pays you to be his fake girlfriend to make a girl jealous he must find you attractive... More

Paid to be fake
A surprise
Getting to know dad
Unfortunatley for me
First day back at Preston high
What I seem to end up doing in my spare time!
The plan
Jez
Matt's party!!!!!
A suprise from Matt
Ari and her problem
The date
Can't have a moment to myself...even when I'm drinking my coffee!
Confused about the whole situation...:/
Should I or should I not?
Away for the weekend
Things aren't looking too good
The truth about Cam and his hate for me

A different side to Jim

1.4K 18 10
By 8whosthatchick8

"T can we please just sort this out?" Matt asked.

"Hi mom.......yeah can you come pick me up?" I asked over the phone.

"Sure Hun, what's wrong?" my mom asked down the phone. I could tell she was worried.

"Nothing mom" I lied.

"Hmm where are you?"

"Labino, the new Italian restaurant in town!"

"Got it! I'll be there in about ten minutes."

"Thanks mom!"

"Look it's over!" I said before Matt could speak again.

"I think your forgetting our little deal" Matt said with a grin spreading across his face.

It suddenly came back to me.

"If we breakup, you pay back everything I gave you and I tell everyone that you cheated on me!"

This couldn't be happening. I would never get rid of him. Why did I ever agree to this, I sighed.

"So?" Matt questioned.

"I haven't changed my mind."

"But you know what will happen.."

"Yes I am fully aware of the consequences and that's just a risk I'll have to take" I interjected.

"So basically we're over?"

"I don't know, just give me some time and space to think about this whole situation."

My moms car pulled up. I gave Matt one final look before turning to get into the car but there was someone sitting in the front.

"Jim?" I peered in.

Matt gave me a puzzled look. My mom wound down the window.

"Mom you can forget it I'm not getting in the car with him!"

"Sweetie just get in!" She glared at Matt.

Matt stayed silent.

"I think I'll make my own way home!" I yelled.

"T why can't you just be reasonable your moms trying to help you" Jim interjected.

"How dare you T me!"

"Look your my daughter as well you know now just get in the damn car!" Jim raised his voice.

"Fathers don't treat their daughters like dirt!" I yelled.

"T what is your problem?" Matt interjected.

"Just shutup all of you will you! The poor girl is confused!" My mom shouted. "Now Tina will you just stop being so immature and get in the car!"

I climbed into the crampt back of the car and Matt shut the door.

"Just remember our deal" he muttered to me.

We drove off and I didn't look back at him. I had finally fallen out of love with him for good! There was just one problem now, the consequences of breaking up with him. What was I supposed to do?

"What happened T?" my mom asked.

"I don't want to talk about it!" Which was true but also if I told my mom what had happened, I'd have to tell my mom that I wasn't really Matt's girlfriend.

"Fair enough" she smiled.

"And why is he here?" I angrily asked.

"As a matter of fact me and your mom were on a date in a restaurant in town but thanks to you it was wrecked!"

"Oooh a date" I mocked.

"Jim will you just calm down! I don't know what's the matter with you tonight but you've been acting strange all night!" my mom interjected.

"For gods sake!" he yelled as he banged his fist down against the inside of the car.

My mom and I jumped.

"Take a chill pill" I teased.

He picked up a C.D in it's case and threw it at me but I ducked.

"GET OUT" my mom screamed tears flowing from her eyes.

"Michelle I'm so sorry! Please forgive me, that was an accident. I'm sorry forgive me please" he begged.

"Just go" she cried.

We pulled over.

"Go" she wailed.

He grabbed my moms fists and pushed her up against the car door.

"Please Michelle I'm sorry, please!"

My mom was shaken. She just cried and said nothing.

"Go" she managed to spit out.

I just stayed still and said nothing, I didn't know what to think. He got out and slammed the door shut hard.

My mom drove off as fast as she could and didn't look back. She carried on sobbing. I climbed over the back seat into the front and tried to comfort my mom.

"Mom I'm so sorry! How long has this been going on?" I asked.

"He's never acted like this before I don't know whats wrong with him" she sobbed.

"I knew it was a bad idea getting back together with him!" I told her.

"Please T, your not helping!"

"I'm sorry mom."

"It's not your fault, I'm just worried for him. He's never acted like that before!"

"Mom the mans a psycho freak, he needs help!" I stated.

My mom stayed quiet and kept her concentration on the road.

"Are you ok?" she asked.

"What do you mean?"

"Well he threw that CD case at you, are you ok?"

"Me? I'm absolutely fine! It's you who's hurt mom!"

We pulled up on the drive.

"Hey you go get cosy on the couch and I'll make up some hot cocoa!"

"Thanks Tina."

I stirred in the cocoa powder and grabbed a pack of cookies and brought them into the lounge.

"Shall we watch a movie?" I suggested.

"No leave the t.v off, I think it would be good for us girls to have some bonding time."

"Ok mom"

"What happened with Matt earlier T?"

"We had an argument" I announced.

"Was it your first as a couple?"

"I guess so! Well our first serious row anyway!" which was completely the truth. We had never rowed before mainly because we aren't a real couple.

"Your first fight as a couple can be hard, but it happens and I know you'll get through it!"

"I don't think I will mom!"

"What do you mean?" she questioned.

"I think I've fallen out of love with Matt!" I told her, which was also true.

"And was this why you fell out? Did you tell him?"

"No! I just saw a different side to him tonight, perhaps like the situation you have with Jim. What about you mom, did you fall out of love with Jim?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know, when he left you" I whispered.

"Oh! Not really. At first I was upset of course but then I was just angry. Angry that he'd betrayed me but its not as simple as that you can't just fall out of love with someone just because they've moved on and you haven't! It took me a long time to get over him!"

It had been a long time since my mom and I had bonded and had a heart to heart like this. Usually nowadays we'd just argue with each other, I missed these conversations.

"I love you mom!" I smiled.

"I love you too!" she hugged me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ahh cute chapter between Michelle and Tina :)

This chapter is dedicated to bookfan1234567 for being an awesome fan of this book. Thank you for all your support, comments and votes! Means alot!!! I'll just take the chance now to thank everyone else too for all their support :) xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

404K 8.4K 51
What happens when you fall in love with the guy your family hates ? {COMPLETED}
6.2K 667 40
Everybody knows that strippers are not the best persons to find love in, she would belong to the streets. She already showed it to thousands of men...
222 1 1
A girl who believes she is in love with the hottest boy wishes on a star to make him love her back. When her wish comes true she's happy to have him...
50.4K 340 200
Finding someone online turns soon into true love. Then that love turns into having a family. What can happen to that loving family they created? Chea...