HighSchool DxD: New Head of t...

By RedHood129

After taking a different path from her, Rias's twin brother challenges her to a fight for the right of being... More

Bio
Chapter 1: The Boy Who Wonders
Chapter 2: A Brotherly Visit
Chapter 3: The Slap of Declaration
Peerage Reveal
Chapter 4: Knowing The Opponent
Chapter 5: Get Real, Uce
Chapter 6: No Pressure, Just Show Up
Chapter 7: The Battle Begins!
Chapter 8: A Literal Cat Fight
Chapter 10: A Flip of a Coin
Chapter 11: Fade to Black
Chapter 12: Post-Game Hospital Visit
Chapter 13: Throne Crowning and a Certain Phenex Bastard
Chapter 14: All for the Bloodline
Chapter 15: Training Camp With The Kin
Chapter 16: Devil Fever
Chapter 17: Make an Entrance
Chapter 18: To Her, 5 Years Ago
Chapter 19: Walk My Straight Line, Make a Splash
Chapter 20: The Will of Resistance
Chapter 21: Sweeping Back
Chapter 22: From Her, 5 Years Later

Chapter 9: The Battle Against Power

13.2K 245 86
By RedHood129

3rd Person POV
Kiba and Rossweisse were currently seen facing Benimaru and Aoi Todo, who were both preparing for battle. However, Todo was still in the middle of trying to get an answer out of Kiba.

Todo: Come on! I'm waiting for you to give me an answer Kiba Yuuto! What kind of woman is your type?!

Kiba: But I uh-

Benimaru: Come on man. All he wants is an answer. It's just how he chooses to roll.

Kiba: May I ask this though. Why must I discuss my taste in women with you, who is my opponent for this game?

Todo: It's a way for me to learn more about a man. A teaching that I learned from the one person I once called my mentor and master. It's quite simple this way. People with boring taste in women are boring people themselves. And I hate boring people!

Todo leaned at Kiba with anticipation.

Todo: So please tell me. Right here and right now!

Kiba looked slightly down, putting his index finger and thumb to his chin.

Kiba: I don't necessarily have the biggest of types to be honest.

Kiba soon looked back up at Todo, with his hands to his sword.

Kiba: However, to be completely honest with you. As long as she has a great personality and a lovely pair of lips to kiss, which I always see, I will forever grateful to have a woman like that!

Rossweisse turned to Kiba with a smile.

Rossweisse: I don't exactly know much about the idea of romance Kiba, but that felt like a sweet choice that you have made.

Todo: So I see with my eyes and hear with my ears. I knew it from the start.

Kiba and Rossweisse turned to see tears fall from Todo's eyes. But he did not look like a happy young man.

Todo: You're boring, Kiba Yuuto.

Todo immediately charged at Kiba with superhuman speed, who tried to make a quick block, but only to be hit with a clothesline.

The power from Todo's arm himself caused Kiba to go flying backwards a couple feet. Rossweisse looked back in awe and shock.

Rossweisse: Kiba!

Rossweisse was about to try and help Kiba, but was stopped by Benimaru and his sword.

Benimaru: Don't think you can get away from me to help your comrade! I may have lost my shot at the blonde knight over there, but you'll do just as fine instead!

Rossweisse remained frozen for a slight moment but then stared at Benimaru with a look of determination.

Rossweisse: Alright then. Let's have a duel!

Meanwhile
With Issei and Xenovia
Issei and Xenovia remained in combat with Hitoshi and Lieselotte. Issei began to dodge Lieselotte's spells while Xenovia was trying to find a way to get out of Hitoshi's capture weapon.

Lieselotte: Admit it. You would love to have a night with me instead of they blondie!

Issei: As if! I'd never-

Issei was frozen, having no ability to speak or move whatsoever, the actually Lieselotte soon turned to Hitoshi after she stopped casting spells.

Lieselotte: You know how to make people talk.

Hitoshi: Stand there and do nothing.

Hitoshi soon turned to Lieselotte.

Hitoshi: It's just what I can do best. All for the win. And I hope I never have to say that combination of words into a sentence again.

Lieselotte: Oh come now. It could be much worse than you can legitimately think of.

Hitoshi sighed and rolled his eyes.

Hitoshi: Just go on and do your thing.

Lieselotte: On it!

Lieselotte turned to a frozen Issei and smirked at the young teenage boy. She walked towards him, swaying her hips as his eyes remained locked onto her. Lieselotte giggled at Issei's quite unfortunate situation.

Lieselotte: You still haven't managed to get your eyes off of me. How adorable and sad of you.

She pushed him down, falling down towards the ground and landing on his back. Lieselotte began to smirk, showing nothing but mischievousness and potential malice hiding in her face and in her eyes. She began to move her gloved hands to her choker, where the straps of her top were connected to, and slowly began to remove them to give Issei a small show, however, she soon stopped.

Lieselotte: Oh my! I made such an error. I should've been much more polite than that.

Lieselotte soon leaned forward and lifted Issei's shirt, exposing his bare chest.

Lieselotte: There we go, that's much better now. Isn't it?

Issei's Mind: (Please....stop this crap.)

Lieselotte snickered and sat on Issei's waist. She reached for her choker and began to undo her top's straps, letting them fall and letting her large breasts spill out and be free from her cover. Lieselotte spotted Issei's cheeks glowing a red blush.

Lieselotte: I knew you'd love the sight of these things. Right?

She leaned forward and began to rub her exposed chest onto Issei's own.

Issei's Mind: (What the hell is happening to me? As much as this feels so awesome, it feels like I'm being drained! What the fuck is going on here?!)

Lieselotte soon stood up and redid her top, putting her straps back together with her choker collar. She turned to Issei with a proud yet devious smug look in her face.

Lieselotte: Want to know a fun word to say now?

Issei wanted to speak. But he couldn't due to the brainwash. Lieselotte raised her arm up and aimed her sights directly towards the young boy, with only one word that was spoken next.

Lieselotte: Boost.

Meanwhile
Above the school, Akeno Himejima was seen in her priestess attire that was once worn by her mother. She looked down and spotted Issei being blasted with the same aura she could feel from Lieselotte and Xenovia being tossed like a rag doll by Hitoshi and his capture weapon.

Akeno: Well then. Can't have this happening.

Akeno raised her hand up in the air, forming a Gremory magic circle. But before she could cast anything, limbs grew from her shoulders.

Akeno: Huh?!

The limbs wrapped around Akeno and began to strangle her. Akeno lost her focus on forming a spell and focused on being choked out. She cough and tried to breathe for air, beginning to potentially lose her balance as she fought for the chance to breathe again.

Meanwhile, above the school, Nico Robin and Shuna were seen at the rooftop, with Robin using her power to stop Akeno in her sights.

Robin: Not this time.

Shuna responded by shaking her head in what seemed to be disappointment.

Meanwhile
With Kiba and Rossweisse
Rossweisse was currently going on par with Benimaru. He dodged her blasts of magic while she blocked his strikes with his sword.

Benimaru: You're quite a great magic expert.

Rossweisse: Your swordsmanship is in excellent form. I should expect that from a knight.

Benimaru: But you know I'm more than just an ordinary knight.

Benimaru stood up and formed a black ball of fire from his hands.

Benimaru: I like to be a bit of a pyro from time to time lately.

Rossweisse stood with confidence and determination once again.

Rossweisse: Then please do, give me your best shot.

Benimaru: You just know how to make these sorts of things more interesting.

Benimaru launched the flame towards Rossweisse, while she casted a barrier spell. The flame struck the barrier, breaking it and knocking Rossweisse a couple feet backwards. She landed back on her feet. She looked up and took a block from a high speeding Benimaru.

As for Kiba, he stood back up and found that Todo moved quickly behind him, wrapping his arms around him.

Todo: Flimsy and shallow. Both your body...

Todo leaned back and finished a suplex on Kiba.

Todo:...and your taste in women!

Kiba's head began to bleed on contact with the ground. He saw the sky and found Todo in the air, preparing a finishing blow.

Kiba's Mind: (Gotta move out of the way...NOW!)

Kiba dodged and ran for his sword. But Todo caught up quick, launching punch after punch to Kiba, from head to gut.

Meanwhile
Virtual Occult Research Club
Rias and Asia only watched from the live video, watching Kiba getting brutalized in the screen. Rias had her eyes wide, her hands were shaking. Asia only looked horrified for her friend and comrade, keeping her mouth covered from the shock.

Asia: Kiba!

Back with Kiba and Rossweisse
Kiba kept trying to dodge Todo's strikes, but he kept taking every hit. Todo soon grabbed Kiba's face and slammed him to the building behind him.

Kiba's Mind: (Damn it!)

Todo: I'm not finished yet!

Todo's feet soon cracked the ground beneath him in a small area. Soon, he ran upwards and though the building, launching Kiba into the air.

Todo: You're always...so boring!

Todo grabbed him and threw Kiba's body straight toward the rooftop and prepared to finish him off. His attempted was quick...fast...and successful.

Todo landed a punch to Kiba's head as he landed on the ground, causing dust to form around.

Meanwhile
Virtual Administrator's Office
Ryan, along with Touma and Siesta sat in the office, lookup up during the recent events that happened. Soon, an announcement arrived.

Naud: Lady Rias: 1 knight: retired.

Touma and Siesta both turned to Ryan.

Touma: What was that noise?

Ryan looked up with a serious expression.

Ryan: If I would have to guess, my assumption would be that Todo is causing that ruckus. Either way, an ace was demolished.

Back with Todo
Todo stood up, facing where Kiba had disappeared from the blue and white light.

Todo: That was it? Boring and disappointing.

Todo looked down to see Benimaru taking advantage of his sowed against Rossweisse.

Todo: Well, I'm sure he'll have this. But I want a bit more fun.

Todo leaped down from the building. Rossweisse quickly spotted this and created a barrier spell against Todo. At impact, it bounced her off her feet. Unfortunately for her, she lost focus and found herself at the end of Benimaru's sword, through her chest. Rossweisse turned to Benimaru.

Benimaru: You were quite a good opponent. I wish that it didn't have to end this way.

Rossweisse nodded towards Benimaru with a smile on her face.

Rossweisse: It's alright. After all, we're all just playing the game right?

Benimaru: Perhaps we could duel again?

Rossweisse: Maybe.

Rossweisse slowly began to glow into a blue and white colored light and disappeared.

Naud: Lady Rias: 1 rook, retired.

Virtual Administrator's Office
Ryan looked up again and smiled. He took a breath and turned to Siesta.

Ryan: Siesta, make a move towards the club. If you find an an opponent. Do your best to either assist or take them down.

Siesta: Yes Ryan!

Siesta grabbed her musket and ran out of the room. Ryan formed a small magic circle to the side of his face.

Ryan: Mirajane, Erza. We have the school secured. Advance out of the school and take out the rest of the peerage. Watch for the queen.

Mirajane: Understood! Robin actually has her held!

Ryan: Then I trust you know what to do.

Mirajane: Of course!

Ryan hung up with his queen and turned to Touma.

Touma: So what now?

Ryan: We remain patient. All I need is a call to make the push. I know you want to get out there. But we must stay patient. There was a reason why I chose to keep you with me.

Touma: I'm assuming I'm a key piece.

Ryan: You're spot on. I like that.

Ryan stood up and leaned against the desk, facing Touma still.

Ryan: If anyone has the best chance to truly take down the Red Dragon Emperor, it's gotta be you Touma. To kill a gear, we bring a breaker when it's prey is at its weakest.

Touma was quiet for a moment, and then gave a silent nod towards Ryan.

Meanwhile
With Issei and Xenovia
Issei was barely dodging blasts from Lieselotte. While for Xenovia, she managed to get herself free from Hitoshi.

Hitoshi: I won't let you get away too quickly next time! Get back here!

Xenovia's Mind: (If I don't speak, I can win!)

Xenovia ignored Hitoshi and charged towards the brainwasher, with Durandal firmly in hand. Hitoshi tried to catch Xenovia with his weapon, but she dodged above him and quickly stabbed him in the back.

Hitoshi: Damn it.

Hitoshi slowly fell from Durandal's blade and onto the ground, where Xenovia had chosen to stab him again.

Xenovia: That was for Koneko!

Xenovia turned to Issei, who managed to get away for a bit. He quickly activated the Boosted Gear and ran towards Lieselotte. He quickly made a tag on her. Lieselotte looked at her shoulder and spotted a small magic circle for a similar trick.

Lieselotte: Oh no.

Issei: Oh yes! It's time for it now!

Issei snapped his fingers almost immediately.

Issei: Dress Break!

On immediate announcement, Lieselotte's complete attire, had been torn to shreds, leaving her completely in the nude. She quickly covered her breasts in embarrassment.

Lieselotte: Seriously?!

Xenovia: Way serious.

Lieselotte looked up in nervousness and fear, to see a provoked Xenovia and her Durandal.

Xenovia: This is why you don't mess with the Red Dragon Emperor!

Xenovia charged at Lieselotte with her blade. She screamed to stop, but was impaled at a fast rate and eliminated easily.

Naud: Lord Ryan: 2 pawns, retired.

Issei fixed his shirt and took a deep breath.

Issei: That was more frustrating than I thought it would be.

Issei turned to Xenovia, who was bruised and breathing decently heavy. He hurried to her with concern.

Issei: Xenovia, you don't look so good. You should get to Asia quick! We need to stay as strong as we can!

Xenovia: But I can't slow down now! I can't let us fall behind more than we are now!

A quick magic circle appeared behind Issei's ear, a voice cried out, revealing it to be Gasper.

Gasper: I-Issei! I need help! Hurry!

Issei: Gasper! I'm on it!

Issei turned to run, and saw Xenovia wanting to catch up.

Xenovia: Wait!

Issei: Xenovia! I'll handle Gasper's problem! Please! Hurry to Asia! She can help you!

Xenovia was hesitant, but nodded as she sighed. She turned to try to run to the ORC Clubhouse, being unaware of a small black cat running in the trees towards it as well.

With Gasper
Gasper was seen, shaking in fear with his legs going crazy. He looked nervous as he spotted a familiar cute girl with long pink hair and a lovely body standing before him.

Moka: I love the feeling of meeting someone who's a vampire like me! Well, at least half of that at least.

Moka walked towards Gasper, frightening the little boy a little more.

Moka: Oh I wish we could sit and talk! I think we could be such amazing friends! But since this is a rating game...

Moka took off her Rosario cross. In a result, aura grew around her body, and allowing her breasts and butt to grow a little larger than her first appearance. Her cleavage could be seen now, along with more of her butt cheeks had spilled out of her panties, and showing a little from her skirt. Her hair turned white and her eyes turning red as well. Moka smirked at Gasper.

Moka: There's just an inner side of me that isn't as friendly as you think it can be.

Meanwhile
Virtual Gymnasium
Akeno fell down from the air, still fight to breathe. She felt her potential last breath come but soon heard a sudden voice.

???: You can let go now.

The hands on Akeno's shoulders let go of her neck, allowing the Priestess of Thunder to breathe once more. She inhaled as much oxygen as she could. She looked up and spotted Mirajane in a different attire.

Mirajane: I do apologize. But I couldn't allow you to retire just like that with no fight left. You deserve a fair fight before you fall, Priestess of Thunder.

Akeno took a slight bow and focused onto Mirajane.

Akeno: I thank you for your politeness in helping me for a moment. But I'll make sure that you regret that, Takeover Demon Mirajane Strauss.

Akeno and Mirajane stood face to face, waiting for their opponent to make a single move.

______________________________

Alright! A long awaited chapter has come to a close!

And...wait. Who are you?

???: Yo. Don't mind me. Just one of Ryan's buds. I think I'm at the wrong place.

Yeah. This is my thing. Stadiums should be a few more rooms to the right.

???: Tight.

So yeah. That's a new character. He's not even gonna be a major part honestly. He's gonna be one of Ryan's best friends and idiots. Haven't figured out a name yet cause I'm a little lazy right now. I'll figure something out later.

Anyways. I hope to see you all continue to like this and look forward to the next chapter! Thank you all for reading this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 5K 27
Madoka Terada is a pawn for Rias Gremory. You worked very well and hard for Rias and her peerage, even became a mid class devil! But then, he came. I...
152K 2.3K 16
Abused DxD Harem x Male Character Issei was very happy with his harem, and they loved him back. But one day, Issei began to grow violent and violent...
45.5K 438 17
AU Sasuke is a trained fighter with insane strength who trains under Great Red and becomes the harem king of highschool dxd.
5.5K 189 20
Y/N is a new transfer student at Kuoh Academy. He believed romance was out to the cards for him, until he saw her. Now all he wishes is to have a rel...