Negative Reaction

By Jammmer

Did stars align? Whatever attracted these two alienated sociopaths to the same planet- or to each other; it w... More

0.A Crimson Criminal's Prologue
0.A Violet Vixen's Prologue
2.A Bad Basis For An Alliance
3.Fluctuating Feelings

1.Prisoner 01

86 6 0
By Jammmer

In a deep sector of space, a plumber's prisoner transfer ship was tasked with delivering a single prisoner. Despite the plumber's numerical advantage their ventilated air was filled with unease.

A cadet aboard the vessel kept glancing over to the armoured holding cell door at the back of the ship.

"He can't do anything in there right? -I'm just curious!" a plumber cadet asked, trying to play off his jitters.

The pilot responded nonchalantly, having transported many of what he thought to be big names in this galaxy. "Haha relax rookie, the prisoners securely contained-Especially his arms. And if he did decide to act up..." The pilot gestured to a protected switch near the control panel.

"Well no one would have to deal with his tantrum in the vacuum. You hear that!?" the pilot called back.

"... ... ..."

There was no response from the small pitch black pod cell.

"Y- you'd eject them!?"

"You think he wouldn't do worse to us? Think again, rookie. We're talking about-"

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

An alarm blared in the cockpit.

"Frag it, what is that?" the pilot groaned.

"Nothing good sir. We're approaching an unexpected cosmic storm!" Another plumber reported from his station.

"Dammit all, Get to your station and brace yourself rookie!"

Strapping themselves in, the ship was swayed all over in the cosmic current, frying the navigations among other systems one by one.

"We're running on back-up power sir!"

"Shit! In the event of an emergency all auxiliary power is directed to..."

The crew glanced back towards the flickering red light in the cell door, horrified at the thought of it opening.

"Nuh-uh, no way in space hell are we getting stuck in this storm with that!" the pilot roared with a hint of fear. "Redirect power to thrusters!"

"But sir-"

The captain slammed the control panel without a second thought ejecting the cell pod out into the storm.

*Fwoooosh*

The pod spun out into the cosmic turmoil, hurtling through it for hours before it was hurled out on cosmic energy. Its course... The milky way galaxy. More specifically: Earth.

Before the cell reached the planet however; it collided with a large unfamiliar looking ship. Its emergency systems quickly sealed the breach before a squadron of humanoid-crab aliens in robotic armour hastily came to investigate. The ship's hall was now dim and glowed a flickering emergency red.

"*Cough* *Cough* What is it?"

"Are the prisoners secure?"

"Firearms at the ready!"

It was a prisoner ship. how apt.

*BANG*

The dented pod door shook from the inside.

*BANG* *BANG*

*CLANG*

A plume of smoke heaved from the now opened pod and a heavy metallic arm restraint was thrown out in front of the guards, grabbing their attention before darting back up to the intruder.

"... ... ..."

"Guns?"

Startled; the guards aimed down their laser sights.

"...Who do you think I am?"

Stepping out onto the ship, a young eleven year old boy's silhouette emerged into the dark. The crimson light flickered in sync with his now seething red eyes.

"I am not amused."

"State your name a- and intention"

A glitching red static leaked from his damaged DNA-stabiliser. Was it re-booting or out of Azmuth's range?

"Vey well. My name is Albedo. My intention..."

His pale form morphed and ignited into red hot flames, armoured in a soot-black rocky exterior.

"Your immediate demise." HeatBlast scorned in a gravelly voice.

The guards opened fire and Negative Heatblast burst forward and grabbed the nearest guard, searing his metallic face and blocking the laser fire with his body.

"Damn..." Nega-Heatblast murmured, tightening his grip. "Damn it all!"

The spasming crab aliens body ignites, ending their muffled agony as Nega-HeatBlast throws it towards the shooters; bowling through them.

This is all... Its all... HIS FAULT!"

Nega-Heatblast flared in outrage, blitzing the ship inside out! Frying many of the guards and prisoners aboard.

Rocketing from the combusting ship, Nega-Heatblast shot towards earth. It was quite the terrifying spectacle from the planet's surface. Many Cities cowered as debris scattered over the globe upon re-entry. The majority of life onboard was now charred beyond recognition- All except for one...

shooting from the blaze. A night-black haired Tamaranean girl with violet eyes and tan skin emerged from the wreckage and outraged; broke her now superheated restraints.

"Who has the balls!" She angrily shouted, looking around for another ship, but instead a bright object caught her wicked glowing eyes; heading towards the planet.

"*Whistle* Well am I lucky or what? Not everyday you see a Pyronite in this quadrant- Just the solar bath I needed to charge up." Blackfire said, stretching. She glanced back to the distancing alien. "Hmm, Looks like trouble's headed their way, I should probably take this gracious opportunity to leave this rock..."

Her luscious deep purple lipstick shimmered as she smirked. "But I do like trouble..."

The Pyronite broke through the atmosphere with  roaring heat. Heading for the ocean; he altered course to the nearest land mass; Jump City.

Hot on his crimson red trail; a purple light followed him down. The two looked like vibrant falling stars. Funny, When one sees a shooting star it is said to be good fortune, however... Nothing good would come of this earth's new arrivals.

From the titans tower Beastboy called his teammates over to the glass wall in awe looking at the night sky.

"Guys, check it out, it's a meteor shower or something."

Inspecting the rain of fire closer, Cyborg interjected "That's no meteor shower BB..."

"Huh, wudya mean?"

"If it is, my scanners are pickin' up some pretty high tech space rocks."

*Warning Beep*

"Whoa!"

"What is it, Cyborg?" Robin asked.

"I've never seen anything like this- I'm gettin' a level 20 tech reading..."

"Outta one-hundred? Big whup" Beastboy mocked.

"Most of Earth is actually only just reaching level 3 Beastboy..." Starfire corrected.

Beastboy gulped in shock.

"-Though I could probably pass for twelve." Cyborg felt inclined to say.

"Sounds dangerous." Robin concluded.

"Clearly." Raven added.

Back with the alien convicts outside of the city borders, Albedo's Stabiliser sparked red and he felt his Ultimatrix begin to malfunction. "No... NO! Impossible!" he yelled. Losing hold of his Pyronite form. Only now...

"A teenage Ben Tennyson- again!?"

The now-teenager plummeted towards the barren ground.

Much like his raging fiery form; his cynical features had diminished, now turning into sheer focused panic. 

With the blaring wind tearing up the corner of his eye he took a shaky breath and uttered to himself "Terminal velocity-1500 ft to go-approximately 12 seconds till impact." His timing would be everything, waiting until the last moment until he could briefly transform. 

"... ... ..."

"WELL COME ON THEN!"

The forsaken misfit would look death in the eye and make the powers that be cower in his presence! (Or perhaps he just needed to psyched himself up...)

"Bastard!" Blackfire yelled, diving for the pale boy.

Plucked from the air before he hit the ground, Albedo and Blackfire scraped the ground coming to a stop. Lying on the ground, he cleared his ruby eyes of dust.

*Phew...*

"*Cough Cough* How dare-"

*Slap!*

Cut off by a stinging sensation o his cheek, a baffled Albedo looked up to his saviour.

"Not that easily." The Tamaranean said with wavering breath, though not because of exertion but rather adrenaline-A wave of panic.

"Excuse you?" Albedo said exasperated.

Cupping his cheek with her hand, her hair draped over him from above emphasising her violet glowing eyes. The look she gave... it wasn't a sweet one. It wasn't even kind. She was down right sinister...  and a hint seductive.

"I'm not done with you."

A/N

So the story takes place in the DCU, but- just like humans other alien species still exist in this story. It's a big universe.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 6.2K 92
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
374K 22.4K 80
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
132K 3.6K 54
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
422K 28.7K 43
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...