The Girl From Another World (...

By dark-night-hero

We don't meet people by incident, they are meant to cross our path for a reason. In which you found yourself... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Extra
Imagine
Side Story 1
Side Story 2
Side Story 3
Side Story 4
Side Story 5

Twenty Eight

3.8K 208 74
By dark-night-hero

"One giant moving towards the direction of the hospital"

Hearing the clear voice of your lover across the ear piece

A smirk made it's way on your lips as you continue to relax sitting before reply,

"I know"

"Then I'm guessing you can take care of it babe?"

"I can, but don't call me babe, back where I cane from, couples who called their partner babe never tend to last long"

You said with a chuckle, standing up from the shoulder of the giant you're currently sitting on

"Can you two not flirt over the earpiece?"

You heard JinHo's voice

Stealth Mode Deactivated

As the giant peak over the the hospital building, he suddenly made a harsh turn over his shoulder as the giant was finally aware of your presence.

Without missing a beat, you jumped over its shoulder into its head, landing softly without any problem, you once again sat down.

Wondering what to do with it? Kill it with your fist? Or should you warp your chains and slash it with you dagger?

Before you could think about it, you jumped over the hospital building as a loud crushing sounds of building can be heard, resting your hand on your lip with a look of displeased on your face.

You turn away your glaze from the fallen giant to one of Jinwo's shadow that punch away your giant prey.

"Jinwo"

You sigh over the earpiece

"Didn't I told you that one is mine?"

"You didn't, but I'm sorry. I'll tell my shadow off next time"

He laugh causing you to shake your head with a eye roll

Letting his shadow finish of the task, you jump down the building, casually handing on your feet as you saw Jinwo telling JinHo to escort the remaining Japanese civilians on the hospital building as well as his talk with one of the soldiers causing you to let out a chuckle as you eventually walk towards his side.

Giving it a second thought, your head turns to the direction of the giant which was stabbed by his shadow in the chest pinning it down, you summon your dagger before taking a few steps forward, retracting your arm with a dagger in it, you aim for the head.

In a count of three, you throw it with force, successful blowing the head of the giant.

Clapping your hands to get rid of the invisible dust, you suddenly felt a hand warped around your waist, hot breath on your neck and a peck that followed that.

"We're in public dear"

You said with a giggle

It tickles.

"I'm being shown to be standing a few steps away from you under your illusion, no one knows what I'm doing right now"

He said with a chuckle as you turn around to face him

He then brush off the invisible dust on your shoulder, you just roll your eyes on him, holding up a finger on his chest to push him slightly away from you.

"It was all thank to my illusion right now no one is seeing how touch starve are you"

"Only for you"

He smirk, brushing back the lost (hair color) strand behind your ear

"Well dear, let's quick slacking off shall we?"

"Hmmm sure, if you give me a kiss"

He spoke, smirk never leaving his face

"What's up with you today?"

"Didn't you see how hot you were fighting those creatures? I should be thankful you're putting up your illusion to make you sure you're seen a support or else I'll fucking tear away those who set their eyes on you"

"Or else what?"

You frown, not being able to hear what the else is as it turn into a fit of mumble

"Nothing babe, I love you, stay safe, I'll take care of the front, I'll wait for you in there so take care of the South"

He spoke, giving you a kiss on the lips before dashing out

Skill 'Illusion' Deactivated

"That guy, I told him not to call me that"

You mumble under your breath, cheeks flushed looking at the guy leaping on top of the buildings towards his destined place

Giving your lover one last glance, you went to the south, once again working in silence, living countless of dead giants on your trail.

There is one specific reason why you're left looking in the south.

This was the place Lucien was last seen. There was no trace of him after that. The same day as the fall of Tokyo, he disappeared without trace. It was suspicious, you knew that day, he was no ordinary S rank hunter, that guy never showed his potential.

There was no way in hell that dumbass would die here. That bastard was strong as fuck even though you never seen him fight in full power, but you knew. You knew how dangerous he could be, that is why you're so cautious when it comes to that guy.

Resting on the roof top where the lst traces of Lucien where, you look around, you've slayed three giants, the big deals and countless mini giants so far.

Since there were thirty one in Japan and one heading across China right now since should be none of your business, there were still twenty eight left for Jinwo.

One Message From Your Private System

Staring at it for awhile, suspicious.

You decided to shrug it off.

But then you realized it's been awhile since the system has given you anything, it was suspiciously quiet nowadays, ever since you rejected their offer to come back to your world.

Staring at the transparent like screen in front of you, with a sigh you decided to open it.

Transferring scenario loading..

Destination East China Sea..

23%..

80%..

100%

Transferring scenario complete

"I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD I'M NEVER TRUSTING THAT DAMN SYSTEM AGAIN!"

You could not help but to scream

On one second you were peacefully sitting on one of the building in Japan, not even a second after opening that goddamn message, you found yourself falling in the middle of nowhere but water.

"This-! Sung Ji-!!'

"It seems like an angel has fallen from the sky"

You blink and blink, blinded by the sun but eventually adjust on the face right in front of you.

"Liu Zhigang"

You gasp in his arms

Yes you are currently in the arms of China's top S rank hunter.

"It seems like the Angel recognize me"

He said with a chuckle, eventually setting you down on the small boat he was using

Only did you notice one of the giant in front of you. Wait, is it... THIS FUCKING SYSTEM! They want me to go after the Giant coming towards China? Without any proper instruction and notice? Just straight up here?

But honestly, just by looking the giant in front of you, you knew why you were sent here, it is to eliminate this creature.

Before you could jump off the boat, a wave come over almost causing you to loose your balance but thankfully Zhigang manage to grab you by your waist.

"Careful there Angel"

He smile at you and eventually letting you go

You can't understand what he was saying, maybe you should learn Chinese for this guy, plus he doesn't look like he was trash talking you so you got no problem with him, but he was been using that phrase again that you could not help but to get suspicious.

"Can.. I help?"

You're not very fluent in speaking other language, but you can try

"You're (First name)(Last name) of South Korea right? Sure Angel"

He said with a chuckle

You can't understand, but did take his positive reaction as a permission to help him fight of the creature.

You knew it would be a little tricky given the fact that you two are fighting off a giant creature in water but that at the same time should be taken as an advantage. Plus, you need to hurry up, you've been here for a couple of minutes now, Jinwo for sure would soon realize you're gone.

You need to get back as soon as possible, so without wasting any second you jump of the small boat, causing Zhigang to raise his brows in amusement but soon followed your steps.

Landing on the shoulder of the giant which is still above the sea level, you manage to have a safe landing, Zhigang preoccupying the other one and looking over you as if wondering what you'll do.

Eventually, you unleash your whip from your inventory. Without wasting more like, you flick it, wrapping your whip around the giant's neck, magically extending enough for you to hold it still.

Having an eye to eye contact with Liu Zhigang,

"You. Do. The. Damage. I. Hold. It. Down"

You spoke carefully in broken chinese but enough for him to understand.

With a nod, he watch you dive, holding your breath, your hand tighten around the handle of your whip and started counting one to one hundred.

Those seconds should matter as you choke the giant in hand. It would be much more focus on the whip that was around it's neck rather than Zhigang for that giant would rather take damages than having it's neck cut off with a whip after all your whip was like a blade slowly cutting of it's neck when too tight.

So gritting your teeth as you continue to countdown, you thug your whip harder.

As soon as you hit the mark, you quickly swim up, but it seems like you over estimated your breathing capacity as you end up running out of breath, cursing in your mind as you let out a few air on your way to the surface.

Shit.

You thought when you could feel your breath running out.

But then you find your self back in the water surface, arm warped around your waist as you catch your breath. For a moment you almost said Jinwo's name, but you manage to snap out of it as Zhigang eventually sat you on the small boat.

"We can't afford to let you drown now, right Angel?"

He chuckle at you

You don't know what he was calling you but he's been saying that a lot.

"Angel?"

You frown, repeating the word he's been saying since earlier carefully

"Yeah, because you unexpectedly fell.. Oh wait does that make you a fallen angel"

Then he laugh, confusing you even more to what he was saying

Private System Notice

Secret quest complete

Returning you back to your previous post

With a blink, right in front of you was the ruined city of Tokyo.

Looking around as you blink, not minding the fact that you're just in the middle of the East China Sea a moment ago, you stand up.

Only to realize you're still damp in contrast to your expectation.

"This fucking system..."

In the meantime in the south area of Tokyo a certain blue haired man was watching over the figure of the (hair color) female stomping and cursing on top of the building, her stomp accidentally leaving cracks all over the building causing her to stop.

"Light Monarch, I know how much you want her but now is not the right time to move"

A figure crept behind the blue haired

"I know, but I just want to see her once in awhile"

The blue haired spoke, blue iris never leaving your figure that obviously starts to calm down on the roof of the building

Staring at you for a couple of minutes,

"I'll only be a moment until we meet again My love, the Monarch of Time"

His blue iris glow

"He had you the last time, but I swear you'll be mine this time"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 482 44
⁎˚ ꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ˚⁎⁺ ERENXREADER .⁎˚ ꒰ఎ ♡ ໒꒱ ˚⁎⁺ "You always seem to be where I least expect you." Running away doesn't always mean you lose your problems...
7.5K 509 17
There are stories written about meeting the right person at the wrong time. In your story, he was the right person who was all wrong for you to claim...
26.6K 2.8K 25
HUMAN/HYBRID! BTS X HUMAN! READER - SOULMATES/HYBRIDS/ANGST AU ☆☆☆ Some things don't always go according to plans. In my case... it was my entire li...
16.2K 367 7
You were a normal girl. No awakening, no special abilities. Just normal, but the girlfriend of Sung Jin-Woo. With no memory, you woke up here as a ch...