The Osirian Twins (2)

Oleh Totally_Twins2

Twins Eddie and Charlie Miller return to Anubis House and Frobisher Academy for another year. With the new fo... Lebih Banyak

Preface
House of Presents
House of Truth
House of Hieroglyphs
House of Revelations
House of Questions
House of Pi
House of Mistrust
House of Trickery
House of Unity
House of Entrapment
House of Sisters
House of Tombs
House of Smuggling
House of Anticipation
House of Close Calls
House of Hustle
House of Setup
House of History
House of Eclipse
House of Awakening
House of Sarcophagi
House of Possession
House of Greed
House of Deceptions
House of Rainbows
House of Enemies
House of Surprise
House of Winning
House of Moonlighting
House of Treachery
House of Imposters
House of Dates
House of Cunning
House of Suspicion
House of Capture
House of Heartbreak
House of Hog
House of Defeat
House Of Ammut
House of Heroes
Epilouge

House of Arrivals

200 7 14
Oleh Totally_Twins2

Enjoy! Over 3,000 words

Charlie's POV

I gazed out of the window, even though I had enjoyed America, I was happy to be back in England, to be back at school, to see our friends and to see our dad. I looked at my twin, he was thinking about something, or someone and knew who because I was thinking about the same thing. I take Eddie's little finger like we had done last year and had continued to do.

Charlie" Are you okay twinnie?"

Eddie" We can't tell them can we"

Charlie" Not yet, we need, to figure out how to first"

The cab pulled up to the school and the door opened and Fabian was stood there in looking at us as we hopped out.

Fabian" You two are not Nina"

Eddie" Yeah, not last time we checked"

Fabian" How you doing, roomie? Good to see you, Eddie, Charlie nice to see you again" 

Charlie" Hello Fabian, nice to see you"

Fabian" Let me get that"

Fabian then shuts the door on the taxi or cab as Eddie calls it and it drives off. We then see our dad standing there. We stand for a moment then both hug him.

Twins" Dad"

Dad" Good to have you back Twins, Nose clean this term, both of you.

Eddie"Call me Eddie, and I'll consider it"

Charlie" There is no chance he will call you Eddie"

Eddie" You never know it could happen"

We both then turn back to see Fabian still standing there. We grab the handles on our luggage and pulled it across the campus.

Fabian" So did you see two see Nina and Nicholas?"

Charlie" What?

Fabian" At the airport?"

Eddie" Dude, you got to play it cool"

Charlie" Jerome!"

Eddie" Hey! Playing it cool? Not a brit thing"

I am chatting with Jerome and giving him kisses on the nose when I hear my brother's voice. 

Eddie" Guys really, gross come on"

I pull a face at Eddie who pokes his tongue out at me. He then embraces Jerome in a hug and pats his back. Fabian and Mara come over to us, Jerome has his arm around me.

Fabian" You haven't seen Nina and Nicholas have you?"

Mara" No, I've only just got here, they could be at the house"

Fabian" I suppose, it's just I've not heard from her or her brother yet"

Eddie" Dude, it's okay the new term hasn't even started yet"

Then Alfie comes charging over with his suitcase and it looks like he is very high on sugar, or not that just Alfie. He stops in front of us.
    +
Alfie"Hey, guys!, What a day to get stuck in traffic. Trudy's cookies might all be gone. This is a disaster of epic proportions, guys."

I raise my eyebrow at Alfie, ever since me and my brother attended this school we got used to everyones little ways. Alfie was a particularly interesting one.

Charlie" Alfie, how much sugar have you had today?"

Alfie"Not enough!"

With that, he picks up his suitcase and takes off toward Anubis House. I chuckle and look at everyone else who also laughs. This was just Alfie, I bet he hasn't even had any sugar today, that's him. As the others walked on ahead. I glance at my brother and slipped my hand into his.

Charlie" Do you think we have to tell them?"

Eddie" I don't know how do we break it to Fabian, I mean he is going to be crushed about Nina"

Charlie" I say we wait just for a bit, we can figure something else out"

Jerome then calls over to both of us.

Jerome" Guys, come on"

We all arrive at the house and enter, Alfie running over shouting cookies. Another thing I've have come to realise about Alfie, is that he loves food, nothing is more important than food.

Twins "Honey, we're home!"

Amber and Joy appear at the top of the stairs, obviously been here for a while, they then charge down the stairs to greet us and engulf us all in hugs. I smile, I didn't even think I would miss this place but I did and I did actually miss my dad. Then Trudy the best housemother we have ever had comes running out of the kitchen. We don't speak of Vera,
Trudy"All my lovelies back again."

As Fabian gives her a hug I hear him ask about Nina again.

Fabian"Where's Nina, is she here?"

Trudy""Not yet, I haven't seen her brother either, when are they due?"

Fabian"I'm not sure. I tried messaging her, but..."

Amber"That girlfriend of yours is really bad at keeping in touch."

Fabian"It's not just me then?"

Eddie and I decide that this would be the perfect time to make a quick exit, leaving the others in the hall. We hadn't spoken many times about both the twins and how they wouldn't be coming back, we just had to find a way to break it to Fabian. I sit on Eddie's bed reminiscing of all the times last year I spent in here, us not knowing we were destined for something far beyond our belief. Then the time we had that fight with our dad although we didn't call him dad back then. So much had changed, in fact a lot had changed. We both share a glance, we were thinking the exact same thing. Nina and Nicholas.

Charlie" I just can't imagine how Fabian is going to react"

Eddie" They chose not to return, it's not our fault"

Charlie" Technically it is, we are the reason they can't come back"

Eddie" Yeah but we didn't ask to be Osirians did we"

Charlie" No I guess not"

I sigh and sit on Eddie's bed. He feels my discomfort and sits down on his bed with me, he wraps a arm around me.

Eddie" Don't worry, I'll handle Fabian"

Charlie" Okay, deal, I'm not looking forward to this"

Eddie" Me neither, look it was also their decision not to give us their necklaces and let us use our bracelets"

Charlie" Do you think they actually work?"

Eddie" I would hope so considering all the glowing they did, last year and we couldn't figure them out"

Charlie" Who knew it was because of Nina and Nicholas, do you think we should get back out there I guess"

My twin then opens the door and then suddenly we are transported, we see a girl sitting with an old man in a bed.

Old Man" You must go to the Anubis Estate"

The girl is fretting obviously this man doesn't look very well.

Old Man" It's all been arranged"

Girl" What? But"

Old man" Shh.Listen carefully.Take this"

The old man then hands the girl a key with a crescent moon shape in it.

Old Man" A great danger is about to be unleashed there"

The girl then looks very confused, probably how mine and Eddie's faces looked.

Kt" Danger?"

Old Man"You must stop it.I'm too old.The burden now falls on you.I'm so sorry"

KT" Gramps, what is this key for? What is it that I have to do?"

Oh so the old man is her grandfather, that would make sense.

Grandpa"You must stop it, KT, You!"

KT" No, grandpa"

The Vision then ceases and we both look at each other.

Eddie" You saw that too right?"

Charlie" Yeah, all of it, what do you think it means?"

Eddie" I don't know"

We then notice Fabian standing there. We both most of still looked shocked as he stared at us.

Fabian" Eddie, Charlie what is it? What's up?"

We don't say anything for a while and Fabian then insists he needs an answer.

Twins"We think we just had a Daymare"

Fabian then brought us into the living room where everyone looks up when we come in.

Fabian" They were both in mine and Eddie's room, hiding"

Charlie" We wasn't hiding were we Eddie?"

Eddie" No it was not hiding, it was hanging. I mean, who would I be hiding from?"

Patricia" Who indeedy?"  

Eddie "Patricia."

Patricia" Hey."

Patricia didn't come to America with us something come out with her her parents and Piper so she stayed with them. I just hoped they both were not going to be like this all term. Joy then tries to change the conversation.

Joy"Well, anyway Fabes, did you and Nina have a fab time in America?"

Fabian"Um,W-well, I never got there. I—I couldn't afford it."

I knew that was the reason.

Amber"And then you wonder why she hasn't answered any of your texts."

Fabian"Oh, come on, it's really expensive."

Amber"If someone had treated me like that, game over,"  

Fabian"Well, Nina understood. Anyway, it just means I'm really, really looking forward to seeing her now."

All the girls go Awww.

Joy" Awww, Fabes"

I glance at my brother, he is sat in one of the armchairs and I am sat on the arm. Fabian so desperately wanting to see Nina doesn't make this any easier. Our dad and Trudy enter into the room, now both standing in the doorway, they both look very grave. I bit my lip and I feel Eddie's little finger interlock with mine.

Alfie "Hey, look, it's Sweetie. I mean, Mr. Sweet. Mr. Sweet."

Joy"Trudy, you don't look so good. Everything okay?"

Jerome"Why's Sweetie in the house?"

Amber "Trudy, what's the matter?"

I feel Eddie's little finger squeeze mine tighter and I look at him, he gives a small smile. This was not going to go down well, especially with Fabian.

Dad "Pay attention, please. I have an announcement to make. I'm afraid some of you may find this rather bad news."

Joy"What do you mean 'bad news?'"

Fabian then stands up from the couch.

Fabian"What?, What is it? What's happening?"

Dad "It's regarding Nina and Nicholas Martin,"

Patricia"What about them?"

Amber"Missed their flight?

Jerome"Are they sick?"

Our dad goes quiet for a while and then he deals everyone the devastating blow.

Fabian"Tell us!"

Dad"Nina and Nicholas are not coming back"

The whole room erupts into shouting, pleading and bouts of anger. If it was possible for Eddie and I to feel even more uncomfortable then I'm sure we managed it.

Dad"I'm sorry. That's all the information I can give at the moment. I'm sorry."

After our dad had left, Jerome came over to me.

Jerome" Hey, haven't seen much of you since we arrived, would you like any help with your luggage"

Charlie" Oh, yeah, I would actually, thank you"

Jerome smiles and we head towards the stairs. We are doing quite well, when Jerome somehow manages to drop my suitcase and all it's contents down the stairs.

Charlie" JEROME!"

My shouting alerts Victor and he comes out of his office to shout at us.

Charlie and Jerome" Sorry Victor"

When Victor heads back to his office, I look at Jerome.

Charlie" What am I going to do with you?"

Jerome" You could start by kissing me"

Charlie" Sure that could work"

We both then kiss our hands on each others faces my suitcase still laying at the bottom of the stairs, contents still spread everywhere.

Fabian's POV

I was sat on the sofa trying to get over the fact that Nina would not be coming back, which I'm also sure is the same for her brother since I hadn't seen him either, I just couldn't believe it.

Fabian" She wouldn't just not come back,"

Amber" Did she say anything to anyone?"

Everyone shakes their heads.

Amber" Maybe you not going to America upset her more than you thought"

Charlie's POV

After the awkwardness that was in the living room my twin and I had left to try and see if we could find the letter he was looking for earlier.

Charlie" I can't believe you lost the letter, you were in charge of it"

Eddie" I know, don't worry I will find it, come on help me"

I sigh and then start looking everywhere, in his luggage, on the floor, he then drops to look under his bed, I do the same.

Charlie" Eddie do you ever clean under here it's filthy"

Eddie" Just shut up and help me look"

I keep rummaging amongst odd socks and tennis balls. We then get out from under the bed. Eddie sighs in defeat. He then looks at me smiling.

Charlie" What?"

Eddie" You could write it?"

Charlie" Why me?"

Eddie" You are a girl"

Charlie" Yeah, I am girl, well spotted"

Eddie" It needs to be from a girls perspective, plus you are great at writing"

Charlie" Fine, I'll do it"

Eddie" Yes, you are the best sister ever"

We both hug tight.

Later on we both were in the living room/dining room/kitchen. I am sat on the sofa with Jerome and we were playing cards, he was trying to teach me how to play Go Fish. Joy then starts speaking from the kitchen, dinner had just finished and it was hers and Patricia turn to do the washing up.

Joy "So end of last term, you two were all loved up. You go quiet on me during the summer, and now, you're acting all, like...that. What gives?"

I knew what was up, to be honest it had really hurt Eddie when Patricia broke up with him, I know he wouldn't admit but I am his twin, we feel each other's pain.

Patricia"We split up."

Joy"Shut up!"

Patricia"It was a mutual decision and we're both totally cool with it."

I was thinking yeah right was it a mutual I pretty sure Eddie thinks different.

Eddie"Yeah. I mean, as a cucumber, as two cucumbers who are just no longer together. Right, Patricia?"

Patricia "Right."

Eddie"Good. Well, I'm so cool with it I'm practically a popsicle."

I pull a face and Jerome looks at me.

Jerome" Charlie"

Charlie" Yeah"

Jerome" It's your go are you even listening?"

Charlie" Yeah, of course"

I wasn't listening at all, I had been too enthralled by the conversation between my brother and Patricia. He puts his hand on my shoulder, I then jump.

Charlie" What?"

Jerome" It's your turn"

Charlie" Oh yeah, where were we?"

Jerome*sighs* Forget it, I've had enough anyway"

Charlie" Sorry"

Jerome"It's okay, what were you thinking about, not another boy I hope"

Charlie" Yeah it was"

Jerome's face is a picture.

Charlie" My brother, your face"

Jerome" That's not funny"

Charlie" I thought it was"

Jerome rolls his eyes.

I listen as Fabian and the rest of gang start chatting about the twins again.

Fabian"Something's not right. It's just not like Nina, it's as if she's disappeared."

Amber" It's as if they both have"

Patricia"I'm sure they are fine, they are probably just busy with their gran."

Eddie then gets up and goes over to the door, he opens it up and then we all hear a female scream. Oh no what has he done now. I come over and stand by the door. I then probably express the same look on my face as Eddie. It was her, the girl from our vision.

Joy then reaches down and helps the new girl who we know has KT pick up her stuff. Eddie and I still standing startled.

KT"Yeah, hi. Sorry about that, I guess I'm just a little clumsy, "Hi, I'm KT."Totally new here."

Amber"You're taking Nina's place."

KT"Nina? "I'm not sure. This is where they told me to come. I'm staying in Isis House tonight and moving in here tomorrow, apparently."

Mara"Cool, Welcome to Anubis House."

KT"Thanks,"

She then starts grabbing one of her boxes as she stands straight and looks around.

KT"Wow, this place is so cool. Is everything here from a museum or something?"

Patricia "No,Only Victor."

Everyone chuckles at this remark as it is very true. She then looks at my brother who like me still has that look on his face.

KT"Are you sure you're okay?"

Eddie"Huh? Yeah."

KT"Am I okay? I hope I didn't interrupt anything."

Charlie"No, you're fine."

KT"That's a relief, Um, where should I..."

Joy"Oh, sure, just through there, I'll bring these in."

As enter the living room again, KT places the box she is holding on the coffee table, Joy coming in later with her boxes. KT gives a grateful smile as Joy sets them down.

Eddie"I've seen you before."

Oh my god he isn't going to tell her is, people will think we are nuts. Then again they already think we are nuts so what have we got to lose.

Eddie"Really, I have."

KT "It's possible. Where are you from?"

Eddie"No, it's just you are the girl from my dream."

Patricia"Oh please"

I decide to come to my twin's rescue.

Charlie" I've seen you too"

KT" Okay.."

Jerome" Don't worry they are twins, you will get used to their strange ways"

KT" You are twins, I was told I was a twin, was told he died though"

Everyone had gone expectionally quiet. KT realises.

KT" Sorry, I just made things awkward, I should go"

KT walks past us but as she's leaving, she ends up walking right into Victor. He has his usual posture about him and the look on his face that he is always angry with something.

Victor "What is going on here?"

KT" I was just leaving," "Sorry."

Us Girls and the Boys part ways as Victor does his ritual.

Its ten o clock you have five minutes precisely and then I want to hear a pin drop.

Story Notes
Okay so The Miller Twins arrive back at Anubis House and struggle to break the news about why the real reason is The Martin Twins have not come back. Fabian more than anyone worries about Nina. Patricia and Eddie are now awkward around each other and Eddie and Charlie start having and meet the girl from it.

Authors
Okay so here we go. Series 3 is underway. I really hope you enjoy reading it. I've already got six chapters written. Twelve if I half them.

As always let me know what you think. Your comment always make my day.

Vote/Comment/Follow X

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

1.9M 50.6K 48
Nicola and Gabriel used to be best friends while growing up, but she had made the classic mistake of falling in love with him, which resulted in not...
953 78 12
This is the End. Eddie and Charlie Miller have faced more than any teenager should. Ever since arriving at Anubis House their experience has been no...
73.4K 1.3K 13
Everyone knows Renesmee Cullen right? Well if you don't you liver under a rock. Well what if Renesmee has a younger twin who is hated by Edward, Bell...
99K 4.1K 62
"Piss off, Jerome!" "Have I mentioned how much I love your sweet talk?" "And have I mentioned how much I hate you?" Lyla Harris and Jerome Clarke hat...