My Mysterious Crush (KENTELL)...

By SB19chonardBL

Style Ajero, whose experience in the past made him terified of very loud 'sudden' noises has a facade as a ha... More

GREETINGS!!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Not an UPDATE 🤭
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36 Part 1
Chapter 36 Part 2
ANNOUCEMENT!!!

Chapter 30

659 42 11
By SB19chonardBL

"Where have you been?" I finally asked, removing my hand from his. "You ignored me earlier." I told him. He's sending mixed signals.

"I'm sorry... babe." He hesitated. I quickly blushed. "I found out then who took that photo so I was rushing to see her." He continued to explain.

I tried to ignore the sudden callsign.

"Who's she?". So it might really be the one i was suspecting.

"It's Chanty. Mo's younger sister." He answered.

"Was she told to post it by his brother?" I asked again.

"No no no. Mo posted it. Chanty is innocent. She said she is a BL fan so she took the picture of us holding hands. She didn't have the intention to post it. I didn't even know what BL is." Kent answered.

"Boys Love." I said shortly.

"Yeah. She explained." Kent said. "I'm really sorry for earlier... babe." He hesitated again.

"It's okay babe--" I said without realizing it.

"Thank you babe. I know you'd understand me." He thanked as he hugged me tightly. "Even chanty could see the great chemistry we have." He whispered to my ear.

I looked at him and see his serious face drawing towards me. I closed my eyes and we kissed. Before it could get deeper, a knock on the door of the room were in surprised us.
It was Chanty.

"Did I interrupted something?" She asked. She was wearing a hoodie with nerdy eyeglasses. Typical fan of a BL.

"No, you didn't." Kent answered.
"I'm really orry about what my brother did. I didn't know he saw the pictures on the camera I used. He borrowed it yesterday to take pictures on his party. I'm sorry for ruining your friendship." She apologized and explained.

"We're not friends." I heard Kent answered. I looked at him confused.

"We're actually together now." He continued as he held my hands tightly. I swear I blushed like a tomato BUT Chanty blushed harder.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

AN: FINALLY! I updated on time 🤧 I'm crying. 🤧😭🤧

How was the episode? What do you think about Chanty? 😇😇

Please show your support to my story by commenting and voting this chapter 😍🥰🥰 Labyu guys 😇🤧😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 88 14
Wait sunoo what happened why are you crying did i do something wrong? If i did im sorry can you please talk to me. Oh ni-ki i just fell and it really...
524 39 10
Lucas has had a shitty life being a human in a world overtaken by werewolves. Having to see his parents die just when he was 10 and having to run awa...
90.4K 3K 17
(Kellic) (boyxboy) Kellin gets sexually assaulted by a friend he thought he was able to trust. The worst part? Vic comes home and hears them in the b...
62.1K 2.7K 44
*SEQUEL TO ONE HOT SUMMER* ROMANCE **The sudden action of Jasper getting to standing, caused the bench to make a painful scraping sound against the f...