Eye Of God (BnHA x Male Vill...

By Creepsies

[ COMPLETED ] ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐จ๐ซ๐ฅ๐ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ก๐š๐๐ง'๐ญ ๐ก๐ž๐š๐ซ๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ (๐…/๐)... More

|| Guide ||
|| Chapter 00 ||
|| Chapter I ||
|| Chapter II ||
|| Chapter III ||
|| Chapter IV ||
|| Chapter V ||
|| Chapter VI ||
|| Chapter VII ||
|| Chapter VIII ||
|| Chapter IX ||
|| Chapter X ||
|| Chapter XI ||
|| Chapter XII ||
|| Chapter XIII ||
|| Chapter XIV ||
|| Chapter XV ||
|| Chapter XVI ||
|| Chapter XVII ||
|| Chapter XVIII ||
|| Chapter XIX ||
|| Chapter XX ||
|| Chapter XXI ||
|| Chapter XXII ||
|| Chapter XXIII ||
|| Chapter XXIV ||
|| Chapter XXV ||
|| Chapter XXVI ||
|| Chapter XXVII ||
|| Chapter XXVIII ||
WHAT
|| Chapter XXIX ||
|| Chapter XXX ||
|| Chapter XXXI ||
|| Chapter XXXII ||
|| Chapter XXXIII ||
|| Chapter XXXIV ||
|| Chapter XXXV ||
|| Chapter XXXVI ||
|| Chapter XXXVII ||
|| Chapter XXXVIII ||
|| Chapter XXXIX ||
|| Chapter XL ||
|| Chapter XLI ||
|| Chapter XLII ||
|| Chapter XLIII ||
|| Chapter XLV ||
|| Chapter XLVI ||
|| Chapter XLVII ||
|| Chapter XLVIII ||
|| Chapter XLIX ||
|| Chapter L ||
|| Chapter LI ||
|| Chapter LII ||
|| Chapter LIII ||
|| Chapter LIV ||
|| Chapter LV ||
|| Chapter LVI ||
|| Chapter LVII ||
|| Epilogue ||

|| Chapter XLIV ||

2.6K 152 41
By Creepsies

Oh look it's Friday.

..... nice >.<

Word Count : 1813 words 

________________________________________________________________________________

( Location : UA High )
( Third Person POV )

The night sky of 28th June hovered over a desolate Musutafu. Grim, grey clouds littered the ether, replicating the same stormy weather that lashed the city 10 years ago.

Class1-A remained silent, digesting the situation that they found themselves in.

Well, not the entirety of Class 1-A.

Five students, namely Yui Aizawa, Kyoka Jiro, Shoto Todoroki, Katsuki Bakugo and Momo Yaoyorozu had unexpectedly switched sides. The 14 remaining students did not utter a single word, still trying to wrap their minds around this ordeal.

"It's still unreachable....." Kirishima muttered under his breath, when he could not connect to Bakugo using his phone for the umpteenth time. "I don't think he was joking when he said he wanted to side with them....."

"But Kacchan..... Kacchan would never do something so out of character!" Midoriya whispered-screamed. "Out of everyone in this class, he's the person with the strongest desire and fuel to become a hero! He would never side with the villains and shatter his dreams like this!"

"But what if we're the villains?"

All eyes turned to the bird-man Tokoyami. "What if we're the villains here?"

"What do you mean, Tokoyami?" Hanta Sero asked desperately. "Things aren't looking good at all! And now you're questioning whether what we're doing is right?"

"Unless we're allowed to leave this classroom, there is no point in doing anything else," Tokoyami replied. "We have nothing to work on. Our classmates took a brave decision. Whether that decision was right or wrong, only time will tell. Doesn't that mean we need to think of our stand in this situation too?"

"Could you break it down into like, simpler words?" Mina Ashido asked uneasily. Tokoyami sighed.

"Very well. All I'm saying is that Bakugo, Todoroki and Yaoyorozu's arguments were valid, as conveyed to me by Kirishima. You were the last person to talk to those three, am I right?"

"Y-yeah," Kirishima replied. "Midoriya, Iida and I were the last ones they talked to, before walking away."

"Shouldn't we dwell upon these statements a bit more?" the bird urged the others. "Didn't Mount Lady, Hawks and Mirko switch sides as well?"

"That doesn't prove anything," Midoriya said, thoroughly shaken. "As long as we h-have All Might, things are going to work out."

"You put unnecessary faith in All Might," Tokoyami rebuked the green bean. "How do we know he's correct? We've only blinded trusted All Might so far. But for the first time ever in history, All Might's testimony is not enough. For the first time ever, we don't know who's the villain."

"They're the villains!" Midoriya screamed. "What's so hard to understand in that!?"

"Deku, you need to stop letting your emotions talk for you," Uraraka replied suddenly, quietening the One For All user down. "We understand that you want to support All Might. We understand that you want to believe in the Symbol of Peace. But when that belief itself is broken, then you can't trust him, can you? (F/N) (L/N) made it very clear — the heroes know more than they let on."

"....."

Midoriya stared at the brown-haired girl named Ochaco Uraraka, a girl that he had come to admire during his stay and tenure at UA High as a Hero Course student. She was a person with a strong sense of justice, and she had a good head on those shoulders. Midoriya felt a bit ashamed of himself for blindly siding with All Might on this issue, but he couldn't help but feel a emotional connect to the Symbol of Peace, a Hero who had been more like a father to him.

Is it really true?

Are they really in the wrong this time?

If they really are wrong, why are the Heroes not accepting their mistakes?

Is it because Heroes who are too vain to accept their mistakes?

Izuku gripped his shirt with an unusual amount of force.

"I'm not going....." he said quietly, but his voice was heard. "I don't want to turn against the people who have done so much for me. I want to remain a loyal ally to the Heroes until the end. It isn't wrong to support the ones you want to trust, is it?"

Class 1-A did not have a response to such a well-thought out argument.

Because in the end, you choose the side you want to trust.

Mirko, Mount Lady, Hawks, Yui, Kyoka, Bakugo, Todoroki, Yaoyorozu..... they chose the other side to trust, and that is the reason they are currently fighting against the Heroes.

A simple question of morals and ethics can elicit such varying responses from a group of naïve minds. Class 1-A was beginning to understand that there was no way for the class to remain united on a single decision any longer.

No one is allowed to influence the other, and that is both the boon and bane of an argument.

You must pick your side.

[ ----- ----- ----- ]

(Third Person POV )

"201," Dabi said in a bored voice, and he turned another soldier to ashes. "What's taking so long? Where are the goddamn heroes?"

"Beats me. But I was under the impression they'd be here soon," Hawks replied disinterestedly. "Also, 221."

"Huh? You're turning this into a competition? How mature," Dabi replied in a bored tone. Hawks smirked.

"Someone's getting jealous?"

"Shouldn't you two be like, getting along?" Kyoka asked in an exasperated tone. "I swear on my earlobes that you're getting out of hand."

"Yes, whatever," Hawks replied. "By the way, you're the Jiro girl, aren't you? How long have you been affiliated with the League?"

Kyoka put a finger to her chin. "I don't know, six months? Or maybe seven? Ever since (F/N) joined, if that's any better."

"Ever since (F/N) joined? The hell does that mean?" Hawks asked, a bit perplexed.

"What do you think it means? (F/N) (L/N) has always been my inspiration," Kyoka said, and she puffed her chest out in pride. "He's such a cool villain! He's got the crazy and calm in him, all in one! He dispatches idiotic heroes with such ease! He's incredible!"

"Fangirl much?"

"Shut up, stupid bird. You were basically investigating his past. You're a creepy stalker, if that's saying much," Kyoka retorted.

".....touché."

"Focus," Dabi said snarkily. "Kyoka, be useful for once and do some killing?"

"Ugh, you're no fun. Himiko's so much more cooler than you, Dabi," Kyoka grumbled under her breath.

"....."

[ ----- ----- ----- ]

( Location : UA High )
( Third Person POV )

The door to the classroom burst open, and the third year students cluelessly stared at the sudden entourage of teachers and Pro Heroes entering, led by Principal Nezu.

Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki stared suspiciously at the 'Heroes', but they kept to themselves, staying loyal to Best Jeanist's orders of not attracting attention to themselves. Mirio quickly quick-dialed Best Jeanist's number, and the Pro Hero picked up almost immediately.

"It seems everyone is here," Nezu squeaked in his rat voice, one that was definitely not befitting of that of war. "Can I ask for the cooperation of the Third Year students in this operation?"

"Cooperation.....?"

"You all have your own Hero Licenses, don't you?" Nezu spoke, alarming the class, for they knew what was to come. "We're incredibly short on forces. We're dealing against the most dangerous villain team ever created, and they're currently out there, ruining and tarnishing Japan. This is where we all must rise up to the occasion as a hero, and protect our country."

The third years let out a determined nod, one that masked the scared and petrified expressions of the students underneath. All of them tried to put on a brave face, since they were technically being asked to fight the craziest guy on Earth.

Mirio tightened his fists, and was on the verge of lashing out, but Nejire clasped his hand under the desk, signaling the blond to remain silent and wait for orders. Amajiki didn't like where this was going either, and tried to melt into the desk, but to no avail.

"We're going to fight.....?"

"It is necessary," Principal Nezu said boldly. "As experienced and powerful students of UA High, you must understand the precarious situation we're placed in. We have contacted all other Hero Schools as well — Shiketsu, Ketsubutsu and Seijin. We're currently gathering forces, and would very much like everyone from the Third Year to join the war.

Of course, it is not mandatory."

The last sentence threw the students off for a bit, but the Big Three definitely understood the hidden implications and meaning behind that last line.

In case someone decides to not join the war, UA will probably give them indifferent treatment in the future, and might as well completely dash their chances of making it as a Pro Hero.

UA on the surface, is giving you a choice. But even someone with 5 braincells can understand that there really is no option.

The Illusion of Choice.

It seemed that everyone in the Room had grasped onto the hidden, ominous meaning behind Nezu's statement. There is no choice.

You must fight.

"I'll take the silence as a yes!" Nezu squeaked like the deranged-Satan-spawn-rat he is. "Let's go! The future of the world rests on your shoulders!"

The students nodded fearfully, seeing that their entire careers would be jeopardized if they didn't.

Under the desk, Mirio slowly cut the call that he had dialed to Best Jeanist, who had been listening in silently. The Denim Hero tightened his fists in pure rage, coming to understand that now even student lives are being treated as expendable.

"Mirio, Hado and Amajiki," Nezu piped up. "Can I ask you three to lead the attack for UA High?"

"..... sure."

For now, Mirio knew that the best course of action would be to just go along with Nezu's crazy ideas. If there really is something else going on, then Best Jeanist would definitely convey it to them.

The Third Year students, led by The Big Three and the teachers of UA High, headed out into the battlefield, ready to engage in a fight that would change their outlook on society forever.

[ ----- ----- ----- ]

A/N's:

Hello everyone! It's been a while, and I hope everyone's doing well! Just a heads up, this is the last arc of the book, and it's a pretty long arc.

I've adopted a style of writing where the first few chapters are unrelated events being showcased from different POV's, and then everything merges into one in a later chapter.

For example, currently there are five different things going on together. (F/N) (L/N)'s POV, Best Jeanist's POV, The Big Three's POV, Aizawa's POV and Class 1-A's POV. It may seem that everything is a bit haphazard right now, but I assure you, it all falls into place. There are quite a few chapters still remaining, so sit back and enjoy because shit's gonna get real.

As I've always said, a writer's only goal is to make their reader happy. So if there is anything that you think needs to be improved in this story, please feel free to comment! Because a writer's only way forward is constructive criticism.  

Cheers.

[ ----- ----- ----- ]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2K 197 31
{๐™„ ๐™Ÿ๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™ž๐™จ๐™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™–๐™ฉ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐™๐™–๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ง๐™ค๐™ช๐™œ๐™ ๐™—๐™š๐™›๐™ค๐™ง๐™š ๐™ž ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™›๐™š๐™ก๐™ก ๐™ž๐™ฃ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ฌ...
42.5K 1.9K 9
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด ษชษขษชสŸแด€ษดแด›แด‡ แด…แด‡แด‹แดœ แด›แด€แด‹แด‡๊œฑ แด€ สŸษชแด‹ษชษดษข แด›แด แด€สŸสŸ แดษชษขสœแด›๊œฑ แด˜ส€แด‡แด…แด‡แด„แด‡๊œฑ๊œฑแดส€ โœจCOMPLETED โœจ 16+ ----------------------------------------------------------- สธแตƒโฟแตˆแต‰สณแต‰...
9.9K 684 20
โ•ฐโ”ˆโžค ๐Š๐๐Ž๐– ๐๐Ž ๐„๐•๐ˆ๐‹ โ”โ” โI have the power to control those I consider to be of lesser rank than myself; be thankful I don't feel like using it...
green smog By dev

Fanfiction

1M 43.9K 78
After the USJ attack Nezu decided to bring someone in for extra security measures. -------------------- "Aizawa-sensei who is he?" "Your new babysitt...