𝐷𝐸𝑉𝐼𝐿'𝑠 𝐿𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑎𝑏𝑦》...

By _ZESTALICIOUS_

╰⋯➤"Mᴀʏʙᴇ ᴀ ʀᴇᴍᴀᴛᴄʜ? Lᴇᴛ's sᴇᴇ ɪғ I ᴄᴀɴ ᴡɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴠɪL's ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ." "Devils don't... More

Prologue// Characters
Chapter 1: The devil's Daughter
Chapter 2: Makima
Chapter 3: Power! Power!
Chapter 4: Snowflake
Chapter 5: Kisses and Bandages
Chapter 6: Bloodlust
Chapter 7: Endless 8th floor
Chapter 8: The eternity Devil!
Chapter 9: CHAINSAW and FROST
Chapter 10- Himeno
°✦『BOMB DEVIL』✦° Arc: 2
Chapter: 12- Nicotine
Chapter:13- The Disguised Devil
Chapter: 14- School and Café
Chapter: 15- Contract By Blood
Chapter: 16- OCTOPUS and FROST
Chapter: 17- BOOM!
Chapter: 18- Explosion and a Snowstorm
Chapter: 19- Country Mouse
Chapter: 21- The Assassin on a date
Chapter: 22- Dreamer Boy
Chapter: 23- Santa Claus
Chapter: 24- Wings of a Devil
Chapter:25- Darkness
Chapter:26- Hearts and dolls
°✦『Control Devil』✦° Arc: 4
Chapter: 28- Tease
Chapter: 29- Men and Make outs
Chapter: 30- At my grave
Chapter: 31- Say, Snow...
Chapter: 32- Those smiling Lips
Chapter: 33- A Flower Shop
Chapter 34: Future
Chapter: 35- An Imposter
Chapter: 36- Love and Lies

°✦『Hell Devil』✦° Arc: 3

4.6K 233 168
By _ZESTALICIOUS_

Chapter: 20- Assassins and Vacations

[DEVIL's Lullaby- Arc 3]

______________

CHRISTMAS COMES EARLY THIS YEAR....

...AND WHO GETS THE GIFT?

╔═══════════════════╗

[ DEVIL's Lullaby- Arc 3 ]

Hell Devil

╚═══════════════════╝

_______

Aki softly grunted as he pushed Denji and Power off of both his shoulders, the sound of their snoring had gotten even louder, or he was just more irritated of them. He sat up in his bed and looked towards his side, on the floor where Frost slept on a mattress. It was Frost's turn to sleep on the floor while Denji and Power got the bed, yet Aki was also dragged into sleeping with them since Denji and Power forced him to. He didn't mind sleeping with them, as long as they didn't snore or use him as a body pillow, yet he payed it no mind. 

He stepped down the bed and slowly stepped past Frost as she lay in her peaceful slumber, as for Denji and Power, waking them up was a task only Frost could do. (She takes the blankets off and makes the room very cold if they don't wake up in one call.) A normal day it was, and on top of that, a Sunday. Aki made sure everything was peaceful and requested not to disturb his team over the weekend, which, in return wasn't rejected. He freshened up, made some coffee and eggs and went to the wardrobe to get a change of clothes for a morning bath.

"Snow, get up and wake those two snoring idiots." He tugged onto her with his feet as she moaned softly. "Five more minutes..." she mumbled, "Wake up, no more sleeping it's seven in the morning!" He pulled out her blanket and pulled her hand up. "I wanna sleep..." she said and sat up.

"I want you tidied up and those two woken up by the time I'm back." He said and got inside the bath. "Mmm..." she sat up and pulled off Denji and Power's blankets, she took a deep breath and frosted up the room, "WAKE UP!"

~'o'~

"Geez Frost why you gotta pull that shit up everyday." Denji said as he ate him boiled egg and grilled vegetable sandwich. "You guys are too tough to wake... that's why." Frost said while sipping her coffee. "Tch jerk!" He said as Power kept throwing her vegetables.

'Ring'

The doorbell buzzed as Aki alerted at the sound of it, "Who might be here at this hour in the morning?" He murmured as he got up to get it. Meanwhile, it appeared as if a realization struck Frost that very instant, a familiar aura... she was in trouble. "Aki wait...!" She said, trying to stop him from opening the door, but it was late for that.

In front of the door stood a tall boy with a black high school uniform and dark purple-black bangs that got over his eyes. His familiar smile, this time, was meant as a warning and his happy face, was meant as a threat. 

"Good morning Mr. Hayakawa sir, I'm Hirofumi Yoshida, Y/n's classmate." 

"Oh... come in Yoshida-kun... if you're Y/n's friend... how about you have breakfast with us?" Aki stepped aside the door and offered him in, yet the young boy denied. "I'm here to get Y/n actually... you see..." Yoshida gave Y/n a death glare, "...She's not been to school since the past  two weeks... and our exams are in three days." Frost looked back at Yoshida with a worried face, 'Aw shit... I completely forgot about that part...'

"So I'm here, to take her with me to give her some tutoring sessions... or she will fail no doubt." He grinned at her as she sighed and stood up. "Fine... I'll study..." She said as Aki turned to her, somewhat worried, somewhat enraged.

"And what the hell were you doing all this time?" Aki asked.

"She was usually dozing off or playing video games with us." Denji and Power said, making Frost flinch, as now, two guys were being angry at her. "I gave you popsicles!" Frost shouted at Denji and power -"You can't buy our silence with popsicles!" (assassination classroom reference~)

A few minutes later, Frost was on the street walking to Yoshida's home with him, 'Come to think of it, he's supposed to be my partner, and I haven't a single clue where he lives...' she wondered while looking straight up ahead, towards the road. 

"Snow... I didn't get you here for the exams in reality." He said after the two were a descent distance away from Aki's house. "What about the exam?"

"You'll pull it off, your intellect is pretty high... though still, don't fail."

"I won't... now what's the reason you called?"

"Mr. Kishibe has called you over... from now on, you'll have to learn how to properly use your powers..."

"What? Why so sudden-"

"The state we've reached... is grave..."

"What's up with this human..." She lowered her gaze, and sharpened her presence, "Speak in a systematic manner." She wasn't fooling around, something was up for sure. Reze disappeared, Makima never showed up for help and now, Denji's chainsaw form had come on television, indeed something was stirring up.

A breeze tickled her silky locks of hair as she stood in front of Yoshida. He sighed and started walking with her, "The chainsaw man is on the news, the T.V. and thus, also on the prey list..."

"Prey list...?"

"I'm not sure why, but at Denji's heart, there is something of great value..."

"The chainsaw's heart, I've seen this. Every devil we've encountered so far has only wanted to take Denji's heart."

"You're right... and now, he's going to be on the prey list of assassins form all over the world..."

Frost stood there wide eyed, "By all over the world..."

"I mean hunters and assassins... who're after the chainsaw's heart. It is natural they'll try to kill you too... seeing how Makima is attached to you."

"Killing me..."

"...Would mean weakening her. But that isn't an option for us though, you're our only key to killing her."

"This is bizzare..." She said as the two reached Kishibe's house and the old man welcomed them both, offering them a seat, and a cup of coffee each. "I believe Yoshida filled you in on the situation?" Kishibe asked Frost as she nodded. "Very well... for the next three days, the two of you will be staying here. I got you the necessary items, so feel at home." He stood up and went up to the door, "After 2 hours exact, meet me at the devil hunter's graveyard. The enemy can attack whenever, we begin your training right away." Saying this, the old man left.

 Frost nodded, clueless and cautious, both at once, the kind of beauty that bewitched Yoshida. He smiled his usual grin as he stood up and came to sit beside her. "I haven't had an exchange of our deal since a few weeks... I must say I felt quite lonely without you." The man grinned as Frost took a sip from her coffee. Setting it aside, she looked at him with a nonchalant gaze, "And I haven't had you blood in a while too." She let out a small mocking smile.

"You needn't ask for it."

That single sentence form the man's mouth, it triggered a bloodthirst in her. Oh because his blood was so sweet, so vicious, so appetizing yet so venomous, so untainted, so dangerous, so devine, an impulse overcame her as she instantly pushed him down to the floor and climbed atop him. It left him surprised as he looked up at the girl, lips agape, breath heavy and haste in her eyes. His lips curled in a smile, "Go on, you can take my blood from the neck if you'd like. I'll keep my end of the bargain too, after all, I did agree to show you love." He narrowed his eyes and licked his lips.  (Refer to chapter 15, contract by blood.)

Frost took in a gulp and pushed his jacket aside while slowly drawing closer to his neck, sending hot breaths down his neck and shivers down his spine. She hesitated, as to not cause him pain, and the with a single bite, sank her fangs into his neck. 

"Hnngh-"

A gasp escaped his mouth as she sucked onto the red fluid. Pinned to the ground, Yoshida tried covering his mouth so as none of his moans escape, yet she caught his hand and pinned them to the floor. He chuckled as he bit his lips, "That's new- ngh-!" He arched his back upwards as his other hand crawled up her neck, caressing her neck and head, "Drink up as much as you'd- mmph..." He turned his head aside and with an exhale, managed to complete his sentence, "...like- haa~"

She sucked some more and then took out her teeth, "Thank you..." She said without rising her head, Yoshida looked aside to her as she licked his bite mark. She was trying to not cause him pain... and perhaps, this was the first time someone was treating him this way.

She wiped her mouth and got off of his stomach, "I hope it didn't hurt as much as last time." She said as he chuckled, "Nope, also, let's go on a date after our training is done today..."

"A date... today...? I think it's 27th July..."

"What-" Yoshida stood dumbfounded..." he let out a chuckle, which cracked into a laughter, "Oh my god you're so cute- a date! Aha ha ha!!" He laughed it out to his heart's content. "H-hey... I don't get it-" She blushed out of embarrassment. He somehow stopped and pushed aside his laughing teardrop, "It's a day on which you go to enjoy with your loved ones... that's a date." Yoshida smiled and extended a hand to her.

"So... you wanna go for a date with me?"

'With a loved one...' She felt light at her frozen heart for a moment, as if small fireflies came to warm it up, she looked at him, feeling heat rush up her cheeks. It was a strange feeling for her, yet there's wasn't a shadow of doubt, neither in her heart, nor mind; that he indeed was...

"I'd love to!"

TO BE CONTINUED---

Next time:
- A training session with Yoshida and the strongest devil hunter; Kishibe.

- "Manage to take me and your pal down and your training is complete." Kishibe says.
- And... a date with Yoshida where you discover a lot of new things... and people.

- "The Chinese woman is asking if you have some painkillers on you." Frost translates to a shopkeeper for... this woman who speaks in Chinese.

- "Thank you for your help, allow me to formally thank you back at the hotel I'm staying at, my name's...

Chapter secrets:
- Frost actually treated Power and Denji to popsicles so that they don't tell Aki that she wasn't studying... but you know what they did-
- Aki found Yoshida kinda sus, but sweet.
- Power didn't take a bath today... won't do it for the next three days-

A/N-
- Sorry for disappearing for so long my lovely readers... I was dead... so here's some wholesome and nice stuff for you in this chapter~ <3 (sorry if it wasn't- *dies again*)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 5.9K 41
Power X Male Reader. The flames poured into his soul, fusing themselves, grasping into the only thing that could give them comfort and warmth, dancin...
5.9K 250 8
"I BRING OUT THE WORST IN PEOPLE BY MANIPULATING THEIR DESIRES! I'M THE DESIRE DEVIL FOR FUCKS SAKE!" [Aki/OC, eventual Yoshida/OC.] [Disclaimer: I...
32.2K 1.1K 48
"Bark for me now, after all. It's not too late, come back here and be my loyal dog again." "Bow down to me. Now!" "I rule Japan, so go on, try to rui...
116 13 2
─────𝗛𝗘𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗡 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗞𝗘. [👁️] ❝ who are you? ❞ ❝ 𝘢 𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 . . . ❞ ❝ what's your...