Bones (completed)

By kalliegrey22

Bones and Booth work together to solve crimes. They have Parker and Cristine and they live in DC, and it bas... More

Intro (background)
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Cristine's fever
Coming Home
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
20
21
22
23: The First Day
24
25

Chapter 18

512 17 1
By kalliegrey22

A/N: So my English novel is done! *claps*. Now I can update more often! Sorry about the cliff hanger from chapter 17, but it's going to be fixed soon!

The small black limb pokes out from behind the bush.
"Cristine stay back and away from the building." I instruct my young daughter, who is holding her sister.
I inch toward the limb.
"Hello, is someone there?" I ask.
I hear a groan and something flipping. The arm disappears. Well, I'm assuming it's an arm, since it was too narrow to be a leg.
I pull out my phone, as I hang up with the person a few moments ago.
~~~booth. need backup at cvs near 3rd and Jeffersonian. Pls come fast~~~
I seriously hope he comes soon.

I hear a car pull up behind me.
"Cristine, some here. Slowly and quietly. Here, put Monica in the car seat." Booth says. I know it's him, because I know the sound of both his car and his voice.
I hear Cristine walking carefully but quickly to the car with Monica.
"Da-"
"No not baby. Now is time to be super quiet. Get int he car." Booth says.
I walk overt to the bush and see a man kneeling and trying to push a dead body over the side of the parking lot into the river below.
"Stop, hands where I can see them!" I should with my gun pointing at the man.
He turns around.
"Max?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Revenge. By angel

Fanfiction

556 15 21
CRIMINAL MINDS members of the BAU - Aaron Hotchner, David Rossi, Derek Morgan, Penelope Garcia, Spencer Reid, Emily Prentiss, and Jennifer Jareau - h...
60 0 16
When we watch Bones in my family because we also watched Numb3rs my dad likes to say "we all use bones everyday" because in Numb3rs the character Cha...
69 1 38
On the heels of their success of solving the Resmar Murders, a cold case that is well over a decade old, lands in the laps of detectives Hank and Sam...
5.8K 197 16
This Bones fanfiction is set after the third season. Sweet's explained, “That’s a little exercise, if you will, that I like to call The Truth i...