THE FORGOTTEN WIFE.

By scamnewton

HAVE YOU EVER LOVED SOMEONE SO MUCH THAT YOU'D DO ANYTHING FOR THEM? More

THE FORGOTTEN WIFE
THE FORGOTTEN WIFE - CHARACTERS
chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter seven
chapter eight

chapter six

2.9K 216 92
By scamnewton

FENDIBANS  HERE YOU GO BOO! Let's get a little xxx-rated.
Excuse any mistakes!

SOUNDTRACK #12:
Ashanti —Foolish

Quest walked through his warehouse in Albany, Georgia watching as his employees worked diligently to package all of his products. His business front was a mattress distributor but all of the mattresses were filled with cocaine, weed, pills, etc. and shipped out across all of east coast.

It was a lucrative business and he was a smart business man through and through. He knew that he had to handle every individual with care in the position he was in because one mistake could have his empire crashing down around him. He couldn't afford that and he avoided that at all cost. It was the sole reason he married Mya. Her father, Carlos, needed her off his hands and a peace treaty with Quest because he was encroaching upon his business's territory.

Carlos needed to assure that Quest wouldn't destroy his business and the best offer he could make was his daughter. She was a peace offering and Quest knew it was fucked up, but ultimately that was something Mya would have to deal with on her own. He couldn't save someone who wouldn't open their eyes.

Mya sat in his office tapping on her phone, most likely online shopping. She was almost as bad as Erin.

"You so pretty, guh." Quest said as walked deeper into his office, after staring at her from his doorway.

Mya looked up, smiling at Quest. Her cheeks reddened slightly at the compliment. She had always been attracted to Quest and when she was given the opportunity to marry him, she happily did.

"Thank you baby." She spoke from her seat on the couch. He walked over to her, standing in between her legs and gripping her chin as he kissed all over her face.

He was just as soft with Mya as he was with Sade and Erin because he knew how fucked up the situation was for her to marry him. Her childhood wasn't that great from what he learned too. He just wanted to make her life a little easier.

That made him a hypocrite though if he thought about it long enough. He never did much of that anymore because he always felt an extreme guilt because it always lead back to how he treated Solana. It had been almost two months and due to some "technical difficulties" regarding the court, they still hadn't made it in front of a judge.

"Baby.." Mya trailed off, bring him back to the present moment with her.

"Wassuh pretty guh?" He questioned, caressing her face in his hands.

"Can i get another kiss?" She puckered her lips and he leaned down, taking the bottom one into his mouth. A low smacking could be heard throughout his office as they continued to kiss.

He held her body against his as he shoved his tongue down her throat. She gagged slightly, before relaxing her throat and letting his tongue go as deep as he wanted it too. A moan hummed in her throat as his hands gripped and smacked her ass.

Mya pulled away from him, a trail of saliva still connecting the two. Her lips were bruised and her face was red.

"You might as well take this lil one piece off." Quest said, dragging his hands up her body and catches the zipper that sat in the middle of her chest to show off her cleavage. He unzipped it, watching as her breast dropped slightly and her stomach showed in full display. His hands fluttered over her front side as she continued stripping out of the long sleeve body suit she had on for the day.

Left in only her thong, he picked her up and carried her over to his desk, sitting her in front of his chair.

"Take these off." He snapped the band of her thong as he sat down in his seat. She obeyed him, sliding the panties off her. Her wetness covered the seat in the thong and smeared across her lower lips.

"Pretty ass pussy." Quest muttered as he pushed her thighs back.

"Thank you daddy." Mya said breathlessly. She lent back on her elbows, watching as her husband took her clit into his mouth. Her mouth dropped open as he rolled and sucked the bud in his mouth. Quiet moans rolled through the office as he sensually worked his way to her orgasm. She liked things nice and slow and he had to learn how to be nice and slow for her while still being the dominate person he was.

"Uhhhh.." Mya groaned out, throwing her head back as Quest slithered his fingers inside of her. Her stomach was tightening and warming by the second as he continued this ministration on her lower region. She leaked onto his desk, making a mess like she usually did. Mya was a creamer and Quest loved it.

He pulled his lips away from her clit, his fingers still thrusting in her in a moderate rate. His lips trailed up her body, capturing her nipples in his mouth momentarily before continuing up to her mouth. He kissed her as her pussy contracted around his fingers and she came, moaning into his mouth.

"Baby, you know what I want." Mya said, catching her breath after her first orgasm. She threw one of her legs over his shoulder and pulled him to her.

"What you wan, guh?" He laughed quietly, already unbuckling his pants.

"You knowww!" She whined out.

"Say it baby. Say what you wan and I'll give it to you."  He grabbed her hips, pulling her closer to him. His dick stood at attention, jumping slightly in anticipation. He slapped it against her clit, waiting on her to open her mouth.

"Ooo .. fuck me, daddy." She moaned out. He smiled, rubbing up against her clit before easing his way inside of her.

His hips rolled and snapped into Mya, being spured on by the sounds of her moans. Her finger rubbed on her clit as he jabbed and rotated at the spot.

"Imma .. imma cum all over you. Fuckkkkkk!" Mya loudly moaned out as her stomach started to tighten up again in the familiar sensation.

"Yea you gone cum all ova yo dick and then you gone clean this shit off, ain't you?" His hands gripped her neck as he found his rhythm.

"Yes daddy!" She breathlessly said, tears pricking the side of her eyes.

Quest felt her contracting around him as he continued to fuck her thoroughly.

"Cum on this dick." Quest muttered.

As if he controlled her body, her orgasm over took her body in that instance. Her back arched off the desk and her mouth hung open as her body lifted to knee heights.

"Yes, yes, yes." Mya slightly muttered to herself as she felt lips wrap around her clit again as she came out of her daze. Quest cleaned her up before flipping her onto her knees.

"Wet ass, water pussy." Quest said as he slid inside of her again.

"Throw this shit back." He slapped her ass and Mya started throwing at back at a rhythm. Her moans and screams became louder as she fucked herself to an orgasm. Quest watched as her ass made waves as it moved against him. He was definitely in one of his happy places.

His phone began ringing and usually he would ignore it, but he saw that it was August calling his phone. He placed his hand over Mya's mouth and pulled her back to his chest.

"Be quiet for me right quick Mya." He continued thrusting in her as he answered the phone.

"Wassup August?" He regulated his breathing as he took Mya to her next orgasm.

"Bossman, I think you got a problem. Your account at Bank Of American has been cleaned all the way out." August voice came to through the phone and Quest could her typing in the background. The warm tears from Mya ran down to his hand, as he slowly fucked into here.

"Man what the fuck, you know who did it?" Quest asked, automatically becoming agitated. His Bank of America account didn't have much in it in his opinion but it was the principal of the fact that someone stole from him.

"Hol' on bossman! I'm back hacking the infiltrator right now." August spoke into the phone, keyboard clicking away still in the background.

"I told you to cum on my dick, didn't I?" He whispered in Mya's ear. If August hadn't call, she would be getting fucked all over his office, but he had business to handle. He just wanted her to get her nut off. He heard her chocking slightly and then felt her contract on him one more time before she nutted all over him.

He slowly laid her limp body down on the desk and watched as she breathed heavily trying to catch her breath.

"Que you there?!?" August said loudly into the phone.

"I'm hea bruh! Who the fuck stole my money?" He questioned August again.

"I can't tell you specifically because whoever did it covered they ass very well!" August was extremely impressed with how incognito the hacker was. He could barely find anything that made it seem like there was a person that infiltrated the bank accounts. Their IP address was jumping from state to state and even continent to continent. He looked around the database some more before he finally saw the hacker's signature.

"Que, have you ever heard of S-Z-A?" August asked, his eyebrows raised into his hairline. He knew most of the signatures of the top hackers in the world and this S-Z-A person could definitely be considered one with how she seamlessly entered the Bank of America database.

"S-Z-A? That shit sounds familiar." Quest muttered. He had cleaned himself and Mya up and fixed his clothes. Mya still sat on his desk naked.

"Hol'on bossman! They tryna clear out your Wells Fargo account." August said, the notification popping up on his other screen. August rapidly typed on his keyboard trying to stop the hacker from taking the money.

"S-Z-A? Who the fuck is S-Z-A?" Quest muttered. The tapping from August's keyboard sounding far away at the moment.

"S-Z-A? Maybe it's SZA." Mya said, shrugging her shoulders. Quest stopped, quickly looking at Mya.

"You so damn smart guh!" He quickly placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Aye Aug! Let them get that Wells Fargo account." Quest called out to August.

"You sure?" Quest could hear the uncertainty in August voice.

"Yea .. it's Solana." Quest knew with 100% confidence that it was her. It had slipped his mind that she was good with computers and that was the reason why they couldn't find her.

"Damn Solana, a hacker like this?" August muttered to himself. He felt like that could lead them to having problems in the future but he would let Quest handle that.

"Alright Que, do you want me to let you know if she do anything else?" August questioned.

"Yea keep track of her for me." Quest hung up the phone, shaking his head slightly.

──────────

SOUNDTRACK #13:
Ashanti —Unfoolish

Quest tapped on his phone, rubbing his hands over Mya's feet that sat in his lap. He clicked Solana's contact and FaceTimed her. The phone rung a few times before her face popped into the camera.

"You stealin' my money pretty lady?" He questioned staring down at the screen as soon as she answered.

"What are you talkin' about Quest Gaulden?" Her arched eyebrows raised up in a mocking way.

"Ms. SZA you just cleared out my Bank of America and Wells Fargo bank account." Solana rolled her eyes, amusement sparkling in them.

SZA had been her hacker name since she first started hacking at the age of thirteen. It was joke between her and her brother from when she was younger and she liked it because it always let Haven know that she was never too far away from him where ever he went out on his long missions. Quest only knew it because he remembered it popping up like a virus at times when they had school-wide tests during high school. 

"I'm just taking what I feel like I'm owed." Solana shrugged her shoulders.

"What you feel like you're owed?" Mya asked loudly. Her eyebrows were scrunched together, confused slightly.

"Yes ma'am, Ms. Mya girl! I did a lot for Quest and I deserve to be compensated. I was being dumb as hell, walking out that house without nothing." Solana rolled her eyes at herself. She could kick her own ass for trying to be a "I don't need anything from you, I'll just take my own stuff" type of bitch. Don't be sad hoe, get a bag hoe!

"You ain't have to clean out my accounts though." Quest said.

"Yes I did! You and Banks keep fucking with the courts so I can't really get on with my life. If you're gonna force me to be your wife, I'm going to get the monetary benefits."Solana told him, typing away on her computer. She had transferred over 3.5 million dollars into her personal account and gave her brother a million, just because.

"My wife wouldn't be fuckin' other men." Quest said smartly, still upset with the fact that her and Gemini had sex.

"I wouldn't be fucking other men if my husband would have been fucking me." Solana said in a sing-song voice.

"Besides you and Mya just finished having sex because she ain't got no fuckin' clothes on. Titties just everywhere!" Solana laughed out, finding the situation funny. Mya had the biggest breasts out of all the girls in the house, but they were still extremely perky for their size. Solana was jealous in the lowest of keys.

Quest looked off to the side embarrassed.

"That's besides the point Mama." He hadn't expected her to notice Mya.

Mya laughed, looking off to the side, too. She thought the situation between Solana and Quest was funny. Solana was making it hard for Quest to get a good foot in, but in reality she didn't blame Solana. If Quest had down her the same way she would've left as well. She didn't do good in being ignored and she felt like most people didn't do well with being ignored.

"It's really not Quest. You just don't get it! If I had Gemini in here you'd be on a rampage talking about you gonna shoot this and kill him. But am I doing that? No! You want to possess me but you didn't even treat me right when you had me." Solana ranted. Her face was turning red and she was getting irritated.

Quest sighed, knowing deep in his heart that she was right. He hadn't made any moves to try to win her back because he hadn't been able to find her. Which, now, he realized that she was still a hacker at heart and had been hiding herself all along.

"I'm sorry Solana." He apologized to her. This wasn't the first time he apologized and he knew it wouldn't be the last.

"Yea you a sorry ass nigga. Bye Quest." She hung the FaceTime call up before he could say anything else.

Quest slammed the phone down on the desk. Shaking his head in disappointment.

"I'm always fuckin' up with her." He grumbled.

"Yea, you are."  Mya shrugged her shoulders, agreeing with him. She jumped down from the desk, grabbing her jumpsuit off the floor. She wasn't going to put the thong back on because she hated the feeling of wet underwear.

"What I'm suppose to do, princess?" He questioned Mya, watching her zip the jumpsuit back up.

"Stop being an asshole and start treating her like a wife suppose to be treated, duh dummy." Mya rolled her eyes at her husband. He was extremely business-savy, even more so than her own father, but sometimes he wasn't the smartest.

"You gonna help me?" He grabbed her by her waist, pulling her back towards him. She sighed, playing in his hair once she was in his personal bubble.

"I mean, I guess so. If it was Sade or Erin, I wouldn't."

──────────

Just because Sade and Erin don't like Mya doesn't mean that she's a terrible person lmaooo she just got a smart ass mouth.

I moved to a new state by myself and started at a new school and I've been overwhelmed and anxious asf .. that's really why I've been MIA.

Being real with y'all .. I wanna make this a Von book real bad. Like Von is such a loverboy & I just want him to love and fuck Solana like she deserve 🤦🏽‍♀️. But nooooo .. I chose Kentrell crazy ass. Whatever, she might just have two boyfriends.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

125K 2.4K 53
Von Γ— Durk Poly
26.8K 996 43
✨It's complicated✨ ....read to know what's gon happen Follow me for updates
63.5K 2.3K 38
You'd be surprised how much you can have in common with someone completely different than you.