Speedforce Demons and Monsters

بواسطة DynocAnonymous

Nora west-allen has traveled back in time inorder to get way from a super villain speedster called Godspeed,w... المزيد

To Devoe .... cheers
Is she ?
The lounge
Fire Ball
The Fanatics 4
You will be known as Shockwave
The Nursery
In to the speedforce
Bored
Enter Shockwave
Downtown Showdown
Aftermath
The reason Why
Demons and Monsters
Bounty Hunters
What's Going On ?
Deathspeed V Godspeed
Frost Shut Up
Dad Stop!
But moooom
Happily Bribed
School was a lot of Fun
Dawn was furious
Fake ID's
Just the 4 of us
First kiss[Second kiss]
First Date
Date Night

Sort of Died

299 9 2
بواسطة DynocAnonymous

Slowly the temperature in the room began to drop drastically.Caitlin began to walk towards the outer rim of the speedlab track.

Running around the track,yhe twins began to propel themselves faster, watching as the twins lightning began yo pick up and bounce across the walls,the team watched as the twins's figures vanished from the naked eye.

Suddenly the deafening sound of glass shattering encased the speedlab.The glass walls of the track above shattered from the twins's speed.

Caitlin who was standing close to the glass walls raised her arms trying in a futile effort to protect her self from the falling glass shards.

Don and Dawn watched in slow motion as the gly shards were falling towards their mother.

The twins leaped into action,Don pulling Caitlin out of harm's way while Dawn was catching all the glass shards that were in the air.

Coming to a stop the twins looked at the team with lopsided grins on their faces.

"Told yah"said the smiling cockily looking at the team with piercing ice blue eyes and hair as white as snow.

"That was........"began Cisco looking at the kids in shock.

"AWESOME!!!"screamed Cisco and Ralph in unison.Bouncing in excitement disregarding the fact that the glass walls of the speedlab track were destroyed.

"Oh hohoho you gotta show me how you did that"said cisco joyfully.

"Dawn,Don your hair, your eyes"said Caitlin looking at her kids in awe.

"Oh yeah that happens when we use our inner frost powers"said Dawn as her's and Don's hair and eyes turned back to normal.

"How fast were they going"asked Joe.

"Mach 44"replied Harry.

"That's faster than any speedster we have ever encountered"said Caitlin looking at the twins.

"Which makes them the fastest speedsters alive"said Ralph looking at the twins.

"For now"said Don.

"What do you my for now"asked Iris.

"Well in the future's future Hannah and Henry are the fastest"replied Dawn looking at the team.

"I'm gonna need to give you a check up to make sure you are ok"said Caitlin going into doctor mode.

"Alright"replied the kids walking to the bed in the corner of the speedlab.The twins started vibrating removing their super suits leaving them in their normal clothes.

"Your vitals are amazing everything seems to be fine, overall I would say you are in perfect health"said Caitlin after she finished the check up.

After Caitlin finished the check up everyone went back to the cirtex.

"Hey Don how come your lightning is blue and yellow now but ut was red and black when you were fighting Godspeed?"asked cisco since he wanted to know what the deal was with the twins's lightning colours.

"Our lightning colours are normally blue and yellow"answered Don.

"It only changes black and red when we are Deathspeed and Speed demon"finished Dawn.

"Why do you lightning colours change when you are Speed demon and Deathspeed"asked Harry looking at the kids.

"Our lightning colours change because the speedforce gives us other powers"replied Dawn.

"What powers?"asked Caitlin looking at her kids.

"Ah.....ah..the power to suck the life out of someone"Don said really fast.

"You know like the time wraith or the black flash"continued Dawn.

"Holy shit you mean you can kill someone by just touching them?"asked cisco freaking out.

"Yes, but we have never killed anyone ever"assured Don looking at his mother and father.

"How did you find yourself working for the speedforce"asked Iris.

When the kids heard this question they had sadness in their eyes because they were remembering their sad journey into becoming the speedforce's bounty hunters.

"It happened afew months after a bad incident had happened in the future"Dawn started to explain.

"An alien known as apocalypse was awakened from his tomb,he was an ancient alien who was once worshipped as god until he was betrayed after thousands of years he was awakened and he was angry because of the humans betrayal, so he started causing havoc all over the world"continued Don.

"But because of what had happened dad had stopped going out as the Flash because he blamed himself for the incident and Nora had already vanished"Dawn said.

"So it was just me and Dawn who faced Apocalypse when he showed up in central city , Apocalypse was emitting strange radiations  which were paralyzing people and eventually killing them"said Don

"So me and Don had to create a wall of wind and ice around him to contain the radiations while uncle opened a breach to a dead earth and send Apocalypse there"said Dawn.

"Apocalypse was traveling with 4 other aliens known as the  4 horsemen so before our fight with Apocalypse we had to deal with the horsemen first,so when went to face off with Apocalypse we were exhausted and our powers were depleted"said Don

"Since we were running really fast and we absorbed alot of radiations, we sort of died"said Dawn.

Team Flash was shocked when they heard what Dawn just said and they just looked at the twins with dumbstruck faces.

"We woke up in a strange beautiful place"said the twins remembering the event like it was yesterday.

                                 (Flashback. {Inside the speedforce} 2043)

Dawn and Don were waking up, they groaned because their bodies were throbbing in pain.

"Woah,calm down"said the speedforce.

"What's going on?"asked Don.

"Relax ok we can explain"replied the speedforce.

"Where are we?"questioned Dawn

"You are inside the speedforce"answered the speedforce.

"The speedforce"said the twins in unison relaxing knowing that they were safe.

"How did we get here?"asked Don looking at Dawn who was also confused.

"Are we dead ?"asked Dawn.

"No, but you almost were"replied the speedforce.

"You are powerful speedsters guys, the most powerful speedsters to ever exist in history,we saw something in you, so we decided to save your lives , in exchange for your services"explained the speedforce.

"Services?"inquired Dawn raising an eyebrow.

"We would like you to join our force in protecting the space time continuum, if you are up for it?"said the speedforce.

Taking a moment the twins thought about the offer.This was a great opportunity to do something that will take their minds off of all the pain and sadness caused by Godspeed.

"Well you did save our lives"started Don.

"It's the least we could do"finished Dawn.

"When do we start?"asked the twins in unison.
[END OF FLASHBACK]

"And that's how we became Speed demon and Deathspeed"the twins ended retelling the story to the team.

"Wow"Caitlin gasped overwhelmed by it.

"I can't imagine what must have been going through mine and Barry's head knowing you were dead, we must have had been devastated"Caitlin said looking at the twins.

'Yeah one of you was' thought the twins.

...............................................................................................................................................................   What do you think happened in the future? because Nora talked about some bad 'incident' that made her run away and now the twins are also talking about a bad 'incident' in the future.

What did you think about the Flashback? Should I include more of them?

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

161K 3.7K 62
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
53.3M 379K 66
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
25.9K 1.9K 47
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
70.1K 3.2K 74
❤️