ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪ 🐞

By ChanelPradaGirl

ʙᴀꜱɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪꜱᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴡᴇʙɪꜱᴏᴅᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ, ʀɪ... More

📒ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ📒
👗ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ👗
🍿ʀᴇᴘɪᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ🍿
🍰ʙᴜꜱʏ ᴅᴀʏ🍰
📝ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴇꜱꜱᴀʏ📝
🐈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄᴀᴛ ɴᴏɪʀ🐈
🌈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ🌈
💎ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄʜʟᴏᴇ💎
🎀ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ🎀
🇯🇵ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ🇯🇵
💚ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀᴅʀɪᴇɴ💚
🧡ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀʟʏᴀ🧡
🦊ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟɪʟᴀ🦊
💙ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟᴜᴋᴀ💙
🎆4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎆
🛎ᴍᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴜᴛɪᴇꜱ🛎
📰ʟᴀᴄʀᴏɪx ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇ📰
👨‍🍳ᴄᴜʟɪɴᴀʀʏ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴꜱ👨‍🍳
🎵ꜱᴇʀᴇɴᴀᴅᴇ🎵
💖ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇɢᴜᴍ ʙ!ᴛᴄʜ💖
⚫ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ & ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ⚪
🦠ᴄᴏᴠɪᴅ-19 ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦠
🇰🇷ᴏʀɪɢɪɴꜱ🇰🇷
🎊ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ🎊
⛩ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ #2⛩
🧣ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ🧣
📹ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ📹
🍱ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ🍱
🎙ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ🎙
💢ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ💢
🔥ꜱᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ🔥
🎭ᴀᴜᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ🎭
ᴀ/ɴ

⭐ᴠɪʀᴀʟ⭐

540 15 13
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Giselle's Room. Night.

Giselle, in her silver pajamas, sets up her phone on her tripod stand. She presses the recording button for TikTok before sitting down on the edge of her bed.

The timer counts down before it began recording the rainbownette, who clears her throat.

"Hello my lovely followers, yesterday, I reached fourteen million followers! Yay!" Giselle claps. "So today, for my fourteen mill special, I wrote an original song, at least I think it's original, and I want to sing it for you guys. A lot of you have seen me sing other people's songs before and you wanted to hear more of my voice. Since you haven't heard it in a while, I'll give you your wish. Alright, let's get started. This song is called Glaucous Tears. Ready? Okay,"

Giselle clears her throat once more before she begins humming.

Glaucous Tears Lyrics: (Sorry if they're terrible. I just made up this whole thing. :)

"Mmmmmmmmm~
Mmmmmmmmm~

You left me alone on the flooooor,
You broke my heart when you told me you loved her instead,
Now you got me cryin' glaucous tears,
Ohhh~
Glaucous tears,
Ohhh~

I never thought I'd end up here, because of you,
I did everything for youuu,
Loved you, cried with you, healed you,
Oooo,
I did all those things she neeeever diiid~!
Yet you still went back to her, and left me on the floor cryin' glaucous tears,
Ohhh~
Glaucous tears,
Mmmmm~
You got me on the floor cryin' glaucous tears,
Ohhh~
Glaucous tears,
Oooo~

Now I'm outside on the swing set we built together,
We promised one another we'd live in this house forever,
Our future kids would grow here, and swing on the swings we maaaade~
I'm on the grass cryin' glaucous tears,
Ohhh~
Glaucous tears,
Oooo~

Where was she? When you were struggling with your depressiooon? WHERE was she? When you got evicted from your apartment?
I got you a job,
I let you move in with meeee~
And after all I've doooone, THIS is how you repay me~?

Oooo, you HURT me baaad! I don't think I'll ever get over youuuu,
How could you do this to meee?
Now I see you walkin' around with heeer, TELLIN' her, that you LOVE heeerrrr,
But about meeee? Did you forget meeee?

And when she left you,
I was there for you, I was there to pick up the pieces of your broken hearrrt~
Oooo~
Glacous tears~
Mmmm~
Glacous tears
Oooo~

You got me on the swing cryin' glaucous tears,
Oooo~
Glacous tears~
Mmmmm~."

Giselle breathes off after she finishes singing. "Whew! Okay, so I hoped you guys liked my little performance," She stood up. "See you all next time when I update!" She waves before ending the recording.

After she does, she sighs. She looks at the lyrics sheet on her desk beside her laptop.

~Flashback~

"Mama, papa!" Little Giselle rushes downstairs to her parents. She is in her blue pajamas, her hair is in Minnie Mouse afro puffs, and she has a lyrics sheet in her hand.

"Giselle, what are you doin' up this late?" Giselle's mother asks, sitting on the couch with her husband.

"Yeah, I thought we put you to bed," Landon says, raising an eyebrow.

Giselle smiles, walking in front of her parents. "I know, but I want to sing you a song that I wrote today in school! Today, my teacher asked everyone to write about what they wanted to be when they were older,"

"Oh? So you wanna be a singer huh?" Giselle's mother asks.

"Yeah! Like Erika Star! I wrote all about it and then I wrote a song!" Giselle bounces on the soles of her bare feet excitedly.

"Giselle, we don't have time for that. Go back to bed, you got school tomorrow," Landon reminded.

"Lan, let the girl sing," Giselle's mother protested.

"For what? So we can pretend to like it after she's done?" Landon retorts.

Giselle frowns at her father's words.

"Landon, are you serious? She's a child," Giselle's mother defended her.

"And OUR child is not gonna be hidden from the truth. Now if she does sing and it's bad, what am I gonna say? "You did good?"

"Yes! No matter how bad it sounds, you have to support her, because she's still young!"

"Look, I'm not gonna sit here and argue about this," Landon dismisses his wife. He then turns to his daughter. "Go to bed Giselle, like I said, you have school tomorrow,"

"B-But papa, what about my song?" Giselle holds up her lyrics sheet, only to have it snatched away by her father.

"You don't wanna be a singer honey. Pretty soon you'll grow out of this phase and wanna be an artist like me or a journalist like your mother. Dreaming of being a singer won't get you anywhere,"

Giselle gasps as Landon crumples up the lyrics sheet.

"Landon!" Giselle's mother yells.

"Go to bed," Landon firmly told his daughter.

Giselle's lips tremble before she rushes off upstairs, running into her room and slamming the door. She jumped into bed, squeezing her panda plushy close to her.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THAT IN FRONT OF HER?!" Giselle heard her mother scream furiously from downstairs.

"SHE NEEDS A MORE STABLE JOB! BEING A SINGER AIN'T GONNA GET HER NOWHERE!" Giselle heard her father scream back.

As the two parents continued arguing downstairs, Giselle buried her face into her panda plushy and started crying.

~End Of Flashback~

Giselle looks at her panda plushy on her bed and gave it a sad smile, sitting down by it and patting its head. "You've gotten me through a lot Po,"

Po stays quiet, keeping that unblinking stare ahead.

Giselle sighs and turns off the lights, crawling into bed and curling up with her beloved panda plushy. She then closes her eyes, drifting to sleep.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Scene: Giselle's Room. Morning.

Giselle wakes up to her phone alarm ringing. "Alright, alright, I'm up," She retrieves her phone and dismisses the alarm, yanking as she stretched, popping a few joints.

She gets off her bed, rubbing her face as she enters her bathroom.

After her routine, she dresses in her everyday outfit, brushes her messy hair, gets her school bag, and makes her way downstairs.

Scene: Beaumont Kitchen.

Giselle enters to see the maid cooking hashbrowns. "Good morning Maria,"

Maria just gives her a smile and continues making breakfast.

Giselle sits down at the counter and rubs her eye, sighing. She looks at her phone, only for her eyes to widen at the number of TikTok notifications she had. "Wow, that's a lotta notifs,"

Maria then places a plate of two hashbrowns, two fried eggs, and three waffles in front of the rainbownette.

"Thanks Maria," Giselle told the woman as she walked away. "Hold on, where's my dad?"

Maria hands Giselle a yellow sticky note and left the kitchen.

Giselle reads the sticky note and frowns.

Going to London to open up my new Art gallery. I won't be back until next week so Maria will be staying in the mansion to take care of you.
-Your father

"Ugh, take care of me? What am I? A d@mn baby?" Giselle scoffs and picks up her fork. "A$$hole," She mutters, eating a piece of her hash brown.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Giselle arrives in a not-so-excited mood. She watches the building with a bored look and yawns, walking up the steps.

Hiro, who is waiting for her at the top, spots her. "Good morning love,"

Giselle gives him a tired smile. "Morning,"

Hiro offers her a Starbucks cup. "I got you a tall cup of Vanilla sweet cream cold brew, it's ninety calories."

"Awww, thank you baby," Giselle takes the cup, kissing Hiro's cheek before she sips on the cold drink. "Mmm," Her eyes brightened at the taste.

"Hiro!" Adrien calls to his close friend, gesturing for him to come over.

"I have to go," Hiro kisses his girlfriend's cheek before running over to Adrien, who is by the stairs.

"GISELLE!" Kalianna screams, running up to her BFF.

Giselle winces at the noirette's loud voice. "You didn't have to scream Kali,"

"Come over here!" Kalianna grabs Giselle's hand, pulling her over to their friends.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Not so fast, you'll make me spill my drink!" Giselle sips on her Starbucks.

"Gigi-babe, did you see it?" Maya asks.

"See what?" Giselle rose an eyebrow.

"B1tch, your viral!" Maya shows Giselle the TikTok video of her singing Glaucous Tears. "You've got fifteen million likes and thirty-two million views!"

"What?! That's impossible, I just posted it last night!" Giselle reveals.

"Yeah, well that didn't stop you from going viral overnight," Aurore interjects.

"W-Wow, I, wow! Does anybody else know?" Giselle asks.

"Of course they do! Look at them all!" Kalianna looks out at the student body.

Giselle glances around and sees several students scattered around on their phones either peeking at her or just full-on staring at her. She looks at Hiro and Adrien, the latter is showing the former his phone and he is shocked by what he is seeing. He then looks at Giselle and she blushes, looking away.

"It's just a song, I don't know why people are being weirdos and staring at me," Giselle rubs her arm, feeling a bit shy.

"Yes, but it's an original song Elle. No singer has created another song like yours!" Kalianna told her.

"You have YouTube?" Maya asks Giselle, who gives her a blank stare. "Stupid question, you ever thought of being a singer?"

Giselle remembers her childhood days of when she wanted to be a singer before her dreams were immediately shot down by her "beloved" father. "Yeah, what are you getting at?"

"You know exactly what she's getting at," Mireille gave her a knowing look.

Giselle stays quiet, pondering for a moment before gasping. "No. No, no, no! I can't put my song on YouTube!"

"Why not? You put it on TikTok," Maya retaliates.

"That's.. That's MY thing! But YouTube? I don't know about that. Yeah, I've always wanted to be a singer, but that was when I was a kid! I'm older now and I think being a TikToker is... the right thing for me..." Giselle looks down, knowing she was lying to herself.

Kalianna sighs. "Giselle," She puts her hands on her best friend's shoulders. "When people have a talent to sing and dance, you can't let it go to waste on TikTok. No offense but you can't be a TikToker forever, your eventually gonna have to explore outside of that platform and pursue your dreams. You just said you've always wanted to be a singer ever since were little, you even told me that once! What's stopping you from being one?"

Giselle frowns sadly. "My dad... he... told me I couldn't be one and that I needed a more stable job,"

"Well if he's those types of fathers to discourage their child from pursuing their dream, then he's a jacka$$," Kalianna crosses her arms.

Giselle chuckles.

"I'm serious, don't listen to him. You need to get your song out there onto YouTube. TikTok is global, but it's not more bigger than YouTube! What do you say?" Kalianna asks.

"Hmmm..." Giselle hums, playing with her fingers. She is hesitant as she knows her father won't approve of her being a singer, but on the other hand, singing is what makes her happy, besides Hiro.

"You should do it," The said boy says behind her.

She turns to him in shock.

"If it's what you want, you shouldn't hold yourself back," Hiro shrugs.

Giselle clenched her hands. She then turned to her friends and nodded. "Okay,"

"Yay!" The girls cheered.

"I'll reach out to someone for you," Maya says, already typing on her phone.

Giselle's hand is shaking, but she lightly gasps when Hiro grabs it and nods at her, squeezing her hand to calm her nerves. She gives him a mouth-closed smile and squeezes his hand back.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Scene: Miss Bustier's Classroom.

As everyone enters, Kalianna and Giselle both go to their seats and sit down.

Lila glances at Giselle as she passes by and sits down at her seat. She had seen Giselle's singing video on TikTok, and she was not happy that the rainbownette had gone viral and how thousands of people were praising her and encouraging her to become a singer as she had an amazing voice.

The scarlet brunette's mind was already in motion thinking of ways on how to bring the Giant freak down. Then suddenly, she got it.

"Hey guys, did you see the viral TikTok video of Giselle singing? Wasn't she amazing?" Lila asks out-loud.

Giselle looks back at her, giving her a suspicious look.

"Oh yeah, I did see it, congratulations Giselle! You've got a beautiful voice!" Rose praises Giselle.

"And congrats on fourteen million," Nino gives her a thumbs up.

Giselle wanted to roll her eyes at him. She wasn't exactly trying to talk to Nino ever since he had defended Lila over Hiro because the spiteful fox had harrassed him, which caused him to get Akumatized into Ikiryō.

She just gave the Lahiffe boy a nod instead of giving him a direct thanks.

"I guess you could say that's your most viewed TikTok video yet! The others were kind of plain compared to your newest one that got you viral," Lila says to Giselle.

The TikToker knew exactly what Lila was doing. She was degrading her videos in a sly way so she wouldn't look like the bad guy.

"And it's good that your not a super small TikToker anymore," Lila gives her a smile.

A fake one at that.

"M-hm," Giselle nods, turning away from Lila.

Just then Miss Bustier comes in. "Good morning class!"

The students greeted her back before she suggested that they start the morning off with poetry.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Scene: School Cafeteria.

Giselle is in the line putting plates of food on her tray. She is doing it quickly as she wants to get out of the line because she's unfortunately standing next to Lila.

"Whoa, slow down Giselle! The food isn't going anywhere, you can always go for seconds, but I'd highly suggest against it because I wouldn't want you gaining any weight," Lila blinks innocently at her.

Giselle rolls her eyes and gets out of the line, walking towards the table her friends are at and sitting down. "I swear to God I'm gonna strangle Lila,"

"What happened?" Aurore inquired.

"She told me that I can get seconds but she'd advise against it because she doesn't want me gaining weight," Giselle reveals.

Maya scoffs. "I would've punched that b1tch in the face if she said that to me,"

"I wanted to do it SO bad but I just decided to be the bigger person and walk away," Giselle replies.

"Hey, she's coming this way!" Mireille informs.

Indeed, Lila was coming their way with her tray, but she looked like she was gonna be passing by them to the table with Alya, Marinette, Mylène, Rose, and Juleka.

"Should I... trip her?" Giselle probs.

"He11 yeah, she shamelessly weight-shamed you," Maya responds.

Giselle glances at Lila, and as she walks by, she sticks out her foot at the last minute, allowing Lila to trip, making her yelp and fall down with he tray as the food spilled out of it.

Giselle quickly put her foot back in place while Kalianna fake gasps, getting out of her seat.

"Omg Lila, you should really be more careful!" The ravenette helps Lila up. "Are you okay?" She asked innocently.

Lila looked around and noticed several classmates looking at her and her enemy. She forced a smile. "Yes, I am,"

"Thank goodness, unfortunately, you'll have to go back and get a second tray," Kalianna pouts before lowering her voice. "I'd highly advise against it though, you wouldn't wanna gain weight now would you?" She smirks.

Lila angrily pulls her arm out of Kalianna's grip and stormed off to the lunch line.

Kalianna then sat down. "That'll teach her to think twice about body shaming," She glares at her arch-nemesis.

The girls just snickered.

Maya receives a message on her phone just then. "Giselle, I reached out to a music manager so he can help you become a singer. I sent him your viral video and he's impressed by it. He wants to meet with you at the Le Grand Paris tomorrow at eleven-thirty so he can talk business with you,"

"Um, okay," Giselle replies, bumping her leg under the table nervously.

"He also wants you to bring a lawyer cause there's a contract involved," Maya finished.

"Ooo, my dad, my dad! You could bring my dad!" Kalianna told Giselle while she bounces in her seat as if she had been waiting for this moment her entire life.

Giselle smiles. "Okay Kali, you can bring your dad to Chloé's hotel, ugh," She shudders.

"I know you don't wanna go there but that's where the manager's staying," Maya shrugs.

"What's his name?" Giselle queried.

"Rashad Ferro, he's worked with many celebrities in the singing industry and he's the owner of his business R.F Albums." Maya explains.

"Wow Maya, I bet you got a lot of celebrities in your contacts huh?" Kalianna asks.

"I'm an actress and influencer, if I don't have connections, what good would my titles be?" Maya rose an eyebrow.

"You okay over there Gigi? You're... sweating..." Mireille points out.

The girls looked at Giselle, whose forehead had beads of sweat on it.

"What? I'm not sweating! W-Why would you think that?" Giselle laughs nervously.

"Awww, she's nervous," Mireille smiles, taking a napkin and patting her sweating friend's forehead with it.

Giselle gulps.

"There's nothing to be nervous about Giselle. You'll have me and my dad there by your side," Kalianna assures.

"Plus I'll be there too to introduce you to Rashad," Maya says, texting on her phone.

"Yeah..." Giselle forced a smile.

She really hoped things would go well with Rashad.

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Scene: Le Grand Paris. Saturday.

The De-Sinclair car arrives, and Darius, Giselle, Maya, and Kalianna get out. They walk up to the entrance when the doorman stops them.

"Do you have a reservation?" The man probs.

"We have a meeting with a music manager Rashad Ferro," For proof, Maya shows the doorman her Instagram chat of her and Rashad conversing.

"He's in the lobby," The doorman reveals before stepping aside.

The group then make their way inside.

Rashad Ferro, who is sipping tea, notices Maya, and puts down his cup.

"Maya! Over here!" He calls, his Indian accent shining through.

Maya looks at him before she and the other three walked over to him. "Morning Rashad. This is Giselle, the girl from the video," She points at Giselle. "My friend Kalianna," She points at the ravenette. "And her father Darius, he's a lawyer," She points at Darius.

After the three greeted him, Rashad smiles and gives them a brief wave.

"आप सभी से मिलकर खुशी हुई. It means 'Pleasure to meet you all', in English. Please sit down,"

The group then sat down, and Rashad picks up his cup of tea.

"So, Giselle, Maya tells me you want to be a singer?" He sips on his tea.

Giselle stiffly nods. "Yes," She answers, her voice sounding robotic.

Rashad chuckles. "You won't learn how to be a proper singer if you don't relax,"

Giselle exhales, her body posture relaxing.

"That's better," Rashad clears his throat and puts down his cup. "Your first step to being a singer is to get your first music video out there, and it has to be incredulous. You can't start out as a singer by releasing a low-quality video. Your voice is very amazing, and I understand you want to get your first original song out there, but it needs to come with a music video first so you can show everyone that your really trying to bring it in this industry."

"I get what your saying," Giselle agrees.

"Good," Rashad grabs a Louis Vuitton briefcase, searching around inside it. "If you're really serious about becoming a singer," He gets out a contract. "I'll manage you, but you'll have to sign my contract," He puts the paper on the glass table and gets out a blue fountain pen from his briefcase, putting it beside the contract. "Please read it over with your lawyer, I'll be back in an hour,"

Rashad then gets up and leaves to an elevator.

Giselle takes up the contract which was labeled 'R.F ALBUMS AGREEMENT'. She reads it over before groaning. "I can't understand a word,"

"Give it here," Darius reaches out his hand.

Giselle gives him the contract and he takes it, getting out his black-rimmed glasses from his front pocket and putting them on. He then began to read the contract, his gaze holding concentration.

"Hmmm," He hums lowly, continuing the read. "That's actually pretty plausible,"

"What is?" Giselle asks.

"Shhh," Kalianna sushes her, and she pouts.

After a few minutes of rereading, Darius hums again and puts away his reading glasses.

"So since you're a minor, it's obvious that you need to have your parents sign their name on this contract too," Darius told Giselle.

The rainbownette rolls her eyes. "Wow, that's great," She comments sarcastically.

"But, in Rashad's contract, it also says you can have another relative or a legal guardian sign their name instead if there's no parent in the equation." Darius explains.

"My dad is gone for a week on London to open a new art gallery, but my mom... she's here." Giselle reveals.

"Whoa, really? You never talk about your mom!" Kalianna says.

"Yeah? Well now I am," Giselle stands up. "C'mon, she's only thirty minutes away." She began walking towards the exit.

Darius, Maya, and Kalianna shared confused looks, but nevertheless followed after the TikToker.

Word Count: 3,672

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

223K 3.7K 95
Fluff Smut G!P (some chapters) Request are open
113K 3.4K 37
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴀ ɴᴏʀᴍᴀʟ ɢɪʀʟ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴇɴᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ᴅʀᴇꜱꜱᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ʟᴀᴡʏᴇʀ. ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪꜰᴜʟ, ᴛᴀʟᴇɴᴛᴇᴅ, ᴄᴏɴꜰɪᴅᴇɴᴛ, ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ...
513K 12.6K 40
'𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶. 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘪 𝘥𝘰. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘮𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘪�...
46.5K 1.7K 33
ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴍᴇᴇᴛꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ, ꜱʜᴇ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴇʀᴍɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇꜰᴇᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴡᴋ ᴍᴏᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏʙᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀꜰʟʏ ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ. ʙᴜᴛ ʜᴀᴠ...