๐•ฎ๐–—๐–†๐–Ÿ๐–ž ๐•ฟ๐–”๐–Œ๐–Š๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—...

By Hobo_Arts

(๐‘ป๐’‚๐’Œ๐’†๐’” ๐’‘๐’๐’‚๐’„๐’† ๐’๐’ ๐‘บ4) ๐–๐ข๐ฅ๐ฅ, ๐„๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง, ๐‰๐จ๐ง๐š๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง & ๐‰๐จ๐ฒ๐œ๐ž ๐ฆ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐›๐š๐œ๐ค ๐ญ๏ฟฝ... More

I
II
III
IV
V
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
- Cafรจ -
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX - FINALE (fr this time)

XVI

2.4K 58 137
By Hobo_Arts

Wheeler Sibling Bonding Chapter💪😼

Saturday, 17th May 1986,
The Wheelers' House,
1.45pm,

MIKE'S POV:

I sat on my bed, legs crossed in deep thought. What the fuck did I just do?

Shit. Should I have just not given him the board. He probably doesn't want it. I even gave some corny ass letter too. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I wish I could reverse time, he's probably even more mad at me than he already was. I would be too if someone gave me a half-assed apology on paper.

I was thinking of going over to Will's house to apologise properly again when Nancy came in.

"Wanna go shopping with me?" She asked, smiling. I think we've been getting along a lot better recently. I think Jonathan left a very good impression on her.

"Depends. What are we shopping for?" I ask, turning to look at her.

"Anything really, I'm super bored." Nancy groaned. "Oh, yeah, how'd your gift apology thing go?"

I ended telling Nancy about everything that happened and how I planned on apologising. I told her he seemed more comfortable talking to me on paper which is why she suggested writing an apology instead of showing up at his house and saying it. She knows how much I can mess up on my words and say something I don't mean. We both have the same problem.

"I don't know. He hasn't done anything." I sighed.

"Well, if he hasn't returned it, that must mean he likes it, right?" Nancy smiled, trying to reassure me.

"It could also mean he doesn't care or he could've thrown it away. And the only reason he might like it, is because it's D&D." I sighed flopping backwards onto my bed. Nancy sat down beside me.

"Or, he might like it because it's from you." Nancy smiled, patting my head and moving the hair from my face so she could see my face.

"You really think so..?" I muttered.

"Yeah. You guys are really close. I think you could handle a little bump in your friendship every now and again." She smiled.

"Ha, ' friendship '." I muttered under my breath. Nancy must've heard me because she came me this questioning look.

"If I tell you, you'll make fun of me." I sighed, turning over and burying my face in the pillow that was beneath my head.

"C'mon." She laughed. "Is it really that bad?"

I just shrugged.

"If it helps, write in down and when you're ready to tell me and slip under my door, okay?" She said as I nodded. "Oh, are we going shopping or not?"

I nodded again. She can be a lot of fun to hang out with when she's not a dick.

I got up and went to my closet to get whatever I saw to form an outfit. I placed it on my bed and got a piece of paper I found in my drawer. I seem to just have these random pieces of paper lying around everywhere. Comes in handy.

I grabbed the nearest pen and wrote:

' I don't want this to be too long so I'll just get right to it. I think I m̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ like Will. '

I walked up to Nancy's door. I was really hesitant at first but I don't think Nancy is the type of person to judge based on their preferences. I slipped the note under her door and not even 10 seconds after, she basically burst through the door with absolute shock on her face.

I knew I was blushing so I turned away so she couldn't see my face.

"Wait, wait, wait, are you being serious!?" She whisper-shouted. I didn't even get to answer because she practically dragged me into her room.

"Okay, when did this start??" Nancy asked as she sat down on her bed. She patted at a space beside her, signaling for me to sit down.

"I don't really know. I kinda think it's always been there but I just I dont know-" I muttered.

"Ignored it?" Nancy smiled, finishing my sentence.

"Yeah.." I said.

"Yeah, I was kinda like that with Jonathan too." She admitted.

"But that was just because you were with Steve. This is me literally having some dumbass crush on my best friend who also happens to be a guy. Did I mention he's a guy??" I sighed, flopping unto her bed.

"Well, I can't say I've ever had a crush on Barb but I've kind of liked a girl before..though I just pushed away the thought..." She said, flopping unto her bed along with me.

"Seriously!?" I almost yelled as I sat up, looking at her with raised eyebrows.

"Yeah.." She sighed.

"Did..did you ever tell her?" I asked.

"Nope, too scared. Don't get me wrong though! It's not like I don't like dating Jonathan. I just wish I was more honest with myself but it's scary y'know.." She responded. She looked sad, like really sad.

"Hey, it's okay." I said, patting her back trying to reassure her.

"Anyway, this is about you not me! So, what do you like about him?" Nancy asked.

"I don't really know why..he's just, he's Will y'know. He's great. He's fun to hang out with, he's funny, he gets me, I get him. He's just Will." I smiled, my cheeks went red.

"Well, if you really think that way, why don't you trying telling him that? Maybe on paper again? Although, things like that are better shared face to face." Nancy suggested.

"You really think he's going to listen to me talk about how much I like him if he's not going to listen to me apologise for being a dick?" I sighed. "Plus, people at school make fun of him because they think he's gay and me telling him I like him would be assuming he is and would just more to the plate of shit he had to deal with."

"Oh..well, as much as that is true, you never know. What if he feels the same way and was just waiting on you? If that were the case, would you really want to just leave him in the dark? Don't you think it's worth the risk?" Nancy asked, raising an eyebrow.

"No..I wouldn't want to leave him in the dark but if he doesn't feel the same way, which is likely, that would further ruin things between us so, no, I dont think it's worth it." I pouted laying back on her bed. "As much I want to tell him everything, I don't want him to see me any different."

Nancy grabbed my shoulders gently and lifted me so I was sitting up then she pulled me into a warm hug. "I agree with you but take me for example, I incredibly regret not being honest with myself and that girl. Even if he doesn't feel the same, I don't think Will is the type of person to judge people based off of that. He and his family are incredibly understanding people."

She smiled at me and broke away from our hug. Before this talk with her I was feeling quite doubtful of everything. She's really great. A really great sister. I wish I was nicer to her when we were younger.

"So are we going shopping or not?" Nancy asked, smiling.

"We can but I need to get changed first." I laughed as I got up and walked to my room.

NANCY'S POV:

I got up after Mike had left to his room to look for a jacket that would match my outfit. I was wearing a white button up shirt with a dark brown sweater over it and basic blue jeans. I found a dark blue jean jacket which belonged to mom (she gave it to me because it didn't fit her anymore.) It was coated with fur on the inside. I slipped it on, grabbed my purse and left my room.

I waited outside Mike's room for a few seconds before he came out.

Jesus Christ.

He was a ridiculous red and green Christmas jumper with black jeans and disgusting cowboy looking boots.

"Mike!" I yelled. I felt I was going to puke at the sight of him.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked.

"Your outfit, that's what's wrong! Have you no fashion sense??" I scoffed, rolling my eyes and pushing him back into his room as I went in as well, shutting the door behind me.

"Sit down." I ordered him pointing to his bed. He sat down as I went through his closet. "Jesus, I guess I didn't notice it before but your clothes are all ridiculous. First thing we do when we get to the mall, is get you new clothes. Clothes mum and dad didn't force you get. Things you like."

"I don't thing I can wear Will." He laughed.

"You're such a dork." I laughed, chucking socks at him.

He fell on his back laughing while I looked for decent clothes.

"Oh, I found something!" I said happily.

It was a white button up shirt like mine and a dark green sweater. I also found blue jeans and a dark blue jean jacket which was almost exactly like mine.

"Here." I said, handing the clothes to him.

He looked at it for moment then looked up at me. "Isn't this outfit almost exactly like yours??"

"Oh, it is. I didn't even notice." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "I did it on purpose, y'know, so we could match. It's just a cute little thing I thought we should do."

I saw him smile before I walked out of his room to leave him to change. A few moments later, he walked out looking better. I didn't feel the need to throw up at first sight if him this time.

We walked downstairs together and I gave Holly a kiss on her forehead and Mike have her a hug. We waved goodbye to our parents and got in my car. Before we left, Mike handed me something.

"Here. It's what I owe you after stealing from you for the arcade a few years ago." He smiled.

I smiled and started the car. We drove off, laughing. We played few games of I spy before we got to the mall. I forgot how much fun it is to hang out with him when he's not being a dumbass.

[AUTHOR NOTE]:

I hope you enjoyed reading this as much I liked writing it! This is personally one of my favourite chapters. I love seeing siblings and other family members get along even if it's fiction since I don't get along that well with mine most of the time. Feel free to leave ideas for upcoming chapters if you'd like <3

Have a nice day/afternoon/night! :D

WORD COUNT: 1813
HIGHEST WORD COUNT: 2933

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

117K 1.9K 36
"๐™๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™–๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™จ ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™™๐™š๐™™, ๐™จ๐™ค ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š๐™ž๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™™๐™ž๐™š๐™จ ๐™˜๐™ค๐™ช๐™ก๐™™ ๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ก๐™ฎ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ" ๐™ˆ๐™ž๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃโ˜ผ๏ธŽ [๐–ฒ๐—‰๐—‚๐–ผ๐–พ] [๐–ฌ๐—‚๐—…๐–ฝ ๐—Œ๐—†๏ฟฝ...
20.1K 775 58
๐‚๐Ž๐Œ๐๐‹๐„๐“๐„ "๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž...๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐." ~ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ {๐Ÿ‘~๐Ÿ~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–} ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ฌ๐ก๐ž๐ {๐Ÿ–~๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—~๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ} ~ ๐Ÿ”...
2.6K 28 11
This is mainly a Byler fanfic but it will include my personal ships and comfort ships Trigger Warnings; Swearing, blood, abuse, homophobia, transphob...
33K 733 31
Max can't stand not seeing El so she makes a party group chat with her friends. She may or may not regret this. I hated my other GC story so this is...