Kagari In An All Girl School

By JaeZInsane

The title says it all..Enjoy.. More

Characters
More Characters
Student Council
Kagari's First Day
Kagari's Harem Choices
Outro
Homeroom and Students
Happy Thanksgiving 🦃
Kagari Sanashi x Saeko Busujima
Future.....
Rei Miyamoto
Art Class and The Perv Squad Leader
The Math Teacher, Ms. Homiko
Kagari's "Power"
Relations
After School. The Perv Squad Attacks
Home
Kagari Emotional State
H.O.T.D
Another Day
Do you like Tio?
Credit
Abilities
New!!
One For All Percentage
A Song for Kagari's Father
The Attack on Gym Class!!
A Trip to the Nurse's Office
President Replacement
Day of Rest
Encountering The Vice President, Rebecca Randall
Memories
Meeting The Queen, Claire Harvey
Dreams and New Powers, Aunt Nana Shimura!
The Newcomer vs The Queen, Kagari Sanashi vs Claire Harvey
Any New Characters
After the Duel
The Harem
Hanging out with Yui
The Crew
Is Kagari a Good Older Brother
Invitation
Recuritment and Selections
Savage Battle and New Powers! Protect the Zwei Islands!!
Kagari Sanashi and Claire Harvey
What Kind of Student is Kagari
An Intro to the Story
Dreams of a Predecessor
Changes to Kaiwara
Bodyguarding an Idol, Sakura Kirishima
Kid Kagari
Filler: Girls at the Pool
Questions
Adding Eri
Spending Time with Sakura
Kagari and Sakura
The Mysterious Assailant and The Power of Blackwhip
Antagonists
Consulting A Hurt Friend
Time For Sakura's Concert, The Feelings of an Idol
Who is Best Girl
Kagari Sanashi and Rei Miyamoto
Villains
Adjusting to Dorm Life
Respecting the Dead
Rant: I am not Edgy!!
Recap
Fire Force
Finals, Summer Vacation
Light Hero Fan Club, Jessica Valentine
News from a Brother in Arms
Nazeér Kugoru
New Characters
A Scared Princess
Arcs
The First Princess and The Iron Blood Valkyrie, Veronica Lautreamont
Kagari's Similarites with Spider-Man
Happy Mother's Day, Ayaka
DxD
New Intro
The Meaning of a Hero
Commoner vs Warrior Princess, Kagari Sanashi vs Veronica Lautreamont
DDLC
Family Roots
Asia Argento, The Healing Nun
The Misfit of Demon King Academy
Who is the Kaiwara Traitor?
Silvia's Test
How are liking the story so far
Fire Princess Arc Preview
All For One....Is Dead.
The Evolution of One For All
The Rematch Is Coming.......
Attack on The Church!!! Rebirth of Silvia Lautreamont!!
Fishing With Tenko
Do you guys like OFA Kagari?
Preparations for The Training Camp
A New Power Rises
I've made a decision
What OFA Power Do You Want Kagari To Have Next?
What Happens When Someone Hurts Eri
What if I told you......
New Enemies Rising
Adding Sairaorg
Making This Story and My Opinion of Harem Anime.
What Do You Like Most About Kagari Sanashi?
Kagari or Deku
Flight to Okinawa, The Summer Training Begins!!
Training On The Beach!!
I Remember You....
The C.E.O of Kaiwara, Judal Harvey
Fairy Tail Character
Hanging with The Boys, Kagari's Story
Nimbus
Kagari's Song
Antagonist Update
Kagari's Dream
The Plan
What do you like most about Camilla
Arrival to The Training Camp
Ponta the Flying Fox
Akeno Himejima
An Important Addtion.....
Momoyo Kawakami
Checking in on Friends. Part 1.
Another H.O.T.D Addition
Eri
Checking in on Friends Part 2
Claire and Rebecca
Momo Yaoyorozu and A Little Surprise
Is Kagari a Cinnamon Roll?
Adding a Disney Character
What If Kagari Died?
Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple
Reboot

The Power of Danger Sense

282 9 4
By JaeZInsane

Forest, Okinawa, 6 Hours Later

The Summer Training has begun. As everyone was now heavily focused on their own skill training, Kagari was deep within the forest of the training camp.

Once Kagari was done with his daily workout, he can be seen standing in the center of a group of tall bamboo trees with several ropes tied to them. He thinks to himself.

Kagari: (Hikage told me that Danger Sense would activate when I'm in any kind of danger. So, let's test it out.)

He kneels down to a rope that's connected to the ropes in the trees, pulls out a small pocket knife, and cuts the rope. Then, Kagari quickly gets back up and activates One for All at 15% as many small knifes begin flying out of the trees in all directions.

The goal of his training was simple. By the end of the day and using Danger Sense, he would be able to evade all of the knifes without taking any damage. He would stay out in the forest all night until he met his training quota for the day.

As he was dodging, a sharp, stabbing sensation can be felt in Kagari's head as he begins to dodge and deflect the knifes. He rolled on the ground, backflips in the air, and bends forward and backward to evade the blades. But out of nowhere, a knife flys and cuts Kagari, leaving a cut on his left arm before he could dodge. He then jumps away as he winced in pain.

He sat by a tree as he now had a slight understanding on how Danger Sense works.

Kagari: Ah. (Okay, so that stabbing sensation I just felt in my head. That must have been Danger Sense activating. So, it's more of a warning ability. Since I wasn't quick enough to dodge that knife, that means this power would revolve around my speed rather than my strength. That means, I need to be faster.)

As Kagari treated his wound, he thought back to his battle with Milgauess in the grand canyon, something happened that he was attempting to figure out.. During that fight, he was hit by a move he couldn't dodge no matter how fast or far away he was. The attack was....

Dark Infinity Slash

When Milgauess unleashed the attack, it managed to strike Kagari, even through he was a clear distance away from him. As he was hit, he felt a major decrease in his reflexes and mobility. As the days past, the effects wore off and he regained his speed.

Kagari: (Milgauess has an ability that can slow me down, and that sword is an extension of it. When he puts them both together, he can use his Dark Infinity Slash and it can hit you even from far away. Plus, it's effects are devastating.)

Kagari gets up.

Kagari: (I think there's much more to it than that, though. I'll get my answers when I find him. Until then...).

Kagari: (Back to training.....)

As he resumed his training, he began to learn how his Danger Sense power works. The stabbing sensation he feels in his head means that the power is now active and danger is all around him as he continues to evade all of the knifes confurging on him.

Kagari: Ha! Ha!! Haaa!!

Then, he began deflecting the knifes as he thought of them as actual swords and he sent them flying in all sorts of different directions.

For the first day of training, progress has already been made. Kagari now knows with Danger Sense and along with 50% of One for All, he was now untouchable for the knifes. Now, it's time for one final test. He set up the ropes and the knifes once again and stood in the center of his training area.

This time, the knifes would be confurging on Kagari all at once. He had to dodge them all with taking zero damage if he wanted to end his training. It was like, a final exam for Kagari.

Nighttime, Forest

It was now time for the students to return to the camp residence. As the students left and went inside, Kagari remained outside. His training wasn't finished just yet. The sun is gone and night has consumed the forest. After some earned rest, Kagari stood up and steeled himself for what was to come next.

Kagari: (Alright, this is it....I can do this.)

In a swift motion, Kagari cuts the rope and prepares for the upcoming blades.

Kagari: Let's go!

As the blades came from all directions, Kagari dodged and blocked the incoming knifes. When he was doing this, all he could see was how the blades seemingly mimicked Milgauess' attacks.

As he was complete, he didn't move from his spot as his Danger Sense kicked in. The last set of blades were coming. Just then, the last set of 15 blades came coming out of the bushes behind Kagari. The last set had a small resemblance to when Milgauess struck him with his Dark Infinity Slash. In the same moment, Kagari dodged and blocked 14 of the knifes, as the final knife was the final strike.

Kagari swung his hand down on the blade, and it shattered into two pieces and fell in the grass. He was breathing heavily as sweat ran down his face.

Kagari's training is now over for the day. He's done it. He's incorperated Danger Sense into his fighting style and he now has a clear way of countering Milgauess. Kagari smiled in his victory.

He was now on his way back to the campsite. As he walked he thought to himself about his new moves and styles now that he has Danger Sense and with it, he can beat Milgauess now.

Kagari: (Yes. Yes. I did it. That is how I'll beat him the next time I see him. He said the next time we met, it'll be my last......)

Kagari: (I guess we'll just see about that....)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

557 8 14
The title tells you it all =ටᆼට= There will be some spicy content, so read with caution if ur not up for that! Any content warnings will be at the b...
24.1K 503 15
Demon slayer demon reader in the world of DXD. Its something I've wanted to do after reading a tokyo ghoul ghoul reader in DXD story.
74.8K 3.1K 35
this story is completely my imagination. it's just for fun so forget about votes and enjoy it. it's a mature content so read only if you are comforta...
2.9K 416 12
Let's see..