๐“๐‡๐„ ๐€๐•๐€๐“๐€๐‘ ๐Ž๐… ๐‚๐”...

Por MISO_JPEG

"๐‘ผ๐’‰-๐’๐’‰ ๐‘ณ๐’–๐’„๐’Š๐’‡๐’†๐’“ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’ˆ๐’ ๐’„๐’“๐’‚๐’›๐’š ๐’๐’๐’„๐’† ๐’‰๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’” ๐’๐’–๐’• ๐‘ฐ ๐’‚๐’Ž ๐’๐’๐’˜ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’‚ ๏ฟฝ... Mรกs

แด˜ส€แดา“ษชสŸแด‡
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
OBEY ME EVENT||BUNNY SHOW
13
14
15
TWST EVENT||WISH UPON A STAR
16
17
To Be Happy.
18
19
20
21
CONFESSIONS||SPECIAL
Announcement
LATE VALENTINES SPECIAL

10

4.1K 216 111
Por MISO_JPEG

-

After that encounter with the fae, the demon decided to go back and took a nap,closing their eyes slowly as they fall into a deep slumber.

...

Dream sequence

...

"The earth will rumble and a new era will begin."  The lion known as Scar declared to the group of hyenas, as one of them asked

"And what about us hyenas?"

"We will kill Simba together with his father." Scar explained "And then I will be the King!"

The group of hyenas cheered at the Future King if the plan did succeed.

" Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared.Be prepared!"

...

Y/n waking up from the dream, letting out a yawn as they rub their eyes. Grim already surprisingly awake before the demon.

"Oh Y/n! You're up! Let's get ready and eat breakfast!" Grim said this made Y/n let out a chuckle and gets out of bed, fixing their bed.

As the two of them got ready for school, while walking to school. Y/n decided to talk about the strange encounter they had with the unknown fae.

" You met a strange guy with horns on his head?So you immediately thought he was one of your kind but he isn't" Grim spoke "What was his name?"

This made the demon let out sigh "Sadly I didn't got his name. He was all like"Its up for you to figure out who am I truly am". " Y/n crossing their arms"So...I'm going to take it seriously then, after all my twin and I love to play detective... Though the only difference between him and I when comes to play dectective. I'm the one who usually finds all the answers to the case"

"I see... Then why don't we give a name to this strange guy for now?" Grim suggests "How about Tsunotarou!"

Y/n sweatdropped at the nickname "That literally means Horn and eldest son combined" they deadpanned, this made Grim let out a gasp offended then crossing his arms as he frown

"Then why dont you think do something else then?" Grim huffed this made Y/n let out a chuckle while trying to think of something, Y/n just let out a sigh

"... To be honest I am bad with names..." Y/n muttered this made Grim let out a laugh, sitting down on Y/n's shoulder " Don't laugh! What about Hornton?"

The two of them were quiet for a while and letting out a laugh "Y/n that's even worse of a nickname!" Grim said "Who would have thought someone talented as you is bad with names!"

This made Y/n let out a huff, trying their best to not let out a laugh and rolled their eyes "Fine then, let's go with Tsunotarou.After all he did told me I can call him whatever I want..." Y/n muttered "I am sure that he's a student of this school, he wears the same uniform like us."

"If we ran into him. You better introduce me to him!" Grim said "I never see a guy who had his horns that is permanently on his head!"

Y/n lightly glare at the creature, frowning a little bit "Oh.. So my cute horns aren't cute enough to get acknowledgment? Hmhp" they scoffed

"Well you also do have cool horns but you mainly just stay in your human form to not get feared by humans, ya know?"

This made Y/n rolled their eyes "I know, I know"  probably jealous the fact that Grim was not talking about their horns instead.as they went inside of the school, getting greeted by Riddle and Cater. Riddle noticed how crooked Y/n's (ribbon/tie) so he decided to fix it for them.

" Your (ribbon/tie) is crooked, you probably didn't noticed. After all Rule-breaking starts with unruly clothes." Riddle spoke "Your dormmates will not follow your command if you so much look improper. Though, your dorm only has one other student" as he fixed the demon's (ribbon/tie), Riddle smiling at the demon "Alright, that should do it."

This made the demon blush out of embarrassment, letting out an awkward chuckle before thanking the red head.

"Maybe due to my lack of sleep these days... Maybe it slowly made me sloppier these days?... If Lucifer sees me in this state, he wouldn't be so pleased" Y/n thought but shook at the thought, now wanting to think about their eldest brother "So where are those two idiots?" they pondered

"Well according to Rule #249 of the Queen of Hearts, both Ace and Deuce are currently feeding the flamingos while wearing pink clothes." Riddle informed " By the way, it seems like another person was injured last night."

"I see... Who is it?" Y/n asks, specifically to Cater

" According to the information I have available, the injured student is a 2nd year from Scarabia Dorm." Cater informed "It’s Jamil Viper. I heard that he got injured in the kitchen."

"There might be possibility they are still at the cafeteria. Some students do eat the cafeteria for breakfast after all" Y/n said as they lead the way to the cafeteria

As the group approached the two Scarabia students. Grim spoke first greeting them "You’re the dude that got injured in the kitchen last night, right? Tell us ‘bout it."

"Huh? Yes, I am..." A tanned male with long black hair.

"This raccoon’s the one that set my butt on fire during the Opening Ceremony!" The male with the turban pointed out and look at the demon "And you! You were the well known exchange student!"

"I’m sorry for disturbing your meal." Riddle apologize as he bow down

"Heartslabyul’s Prefect, the exchange student and the wild raccoon from the Ceremony. Ahahaha!" Kalim said as he let out a laugh "What a weird combo to get greeted by in the morning!" he cheered

"I’m not a raccoon! I am Grim the Great!" Grim introduced himself to the cheerful male "And this person here is Y/n!."

"Is that so?I’m Sacarabia Dorm’s Dorm leader,Kalim. And this is my Vice dorm leader, Jamil. Nice to meet ya!!" The boy known as Kalim introduced himself properly and his vice perfect

"So? Why are you asking about what happened about my injury?" Jamil asks

"Well you see... Crowley has been very concerned of his student's well being so he personally asked me to look into it. But the Heartslabyul perfect decided to help" Y/n explained about the situation "So can you tell us what happened?"

Jamil putting his hand on his chin "The Headmaster request for you to look into it? Well, I don’t see what harm it could do." he said "Well last night, I went to the kitchen to prepare some of the fried buns with lamb meat that Kalim asked me to make."

"The fried buns that he makes are really good!" Kalim praise "You guys should come have some with us next time~!"

"Kalim, we’re getting off-topic." Jamil said to Kalim as Kalim let out a laugh and apologize

"While I was chopping the ingredients finely, my hands suddenly felt as if they were out of my control and I got injured in the process." Jamil continued explaining  "....But, while I was cooking, it felt as if I lost my awareness for a moment."

"I see... So what do you say that you think someone could have done this? If you said they were out of control... Do you feel something odd when that incident happened?" Y/n asked

"I faintly remember feeling the same sensation before. But what I can say is that it's  probably due to someone’s unique magic." Jamil replied

"Oh, yeah! Jamil’s unique magic is–" Jamil cover Kalim's mouth with his hand, not wanting his unique magic to be revealed.

"Now’s not the time to brag about me." Jamil said to Kalim's "In any case, the culprit probably used some kind of magic that makes one mimic the caster’s movements."

This made Y/n realized something and now the case is getting clearer who's the culprit to this case. "Aha! I figure it out now. Thank you, Jamil for the interview" Y/n said "We have other things to do so... We should get going now"

As they left the cafeteria,the group following them and leaving the two Scarabia students confused.

"So, what do you mean that you figure it out?" Riddle asks

Y/n put their hands on their hips, a confident grin forming from their face "The Culprit that we are finding for is Ruggie Bucchi!"

"Now you mention it..."Grim muttered suddenly remembered about what happened at the cafeteria days ago, this made the creature widen his eyes "You are right!"

Y/n letting out a laugh "If you want to get the case done just come to me and I'll solve it!" they grinned "Ever since I've been in this world I couldn't help myself to be more carefree, I can finally do whatever I want without Lucifer looking supervising me"

"So tell me Cater... Surely you have any info where his class at least" Y/n said as Cater told them where the wanted culprit classroom was. Immediately rushing to the mentioned classroom.

"Hello can Ruggie Bucchi be excused?" Y/n requested "We would like to ask him some questions"

"Ruggie Bucchi. There’s something we would like to ask you about the consecutive incidents regarding the injury of selected player" Riddle added to Y/n's statement.

"Oh?... Do you know it's bad to point accusations like that" Ruggie said

"And what makes you think we are here to think such silly things like that?" Y/n asks "We aren't accusing you that you were the one who did such deed and we haven't even told you why you are needed in the first place. We just want to have a chat with you.Run along now with us, making me too impatient might cause troubles"

"Okay, okay geez... I get it already just don't hurt me or anything" Ruggie said, raising his hands in defeat this made Y/n let out a chuckle

"That depends on the context..." Y/n muttered this made Ruggie shiver at the demon's words, as they walk outside.

" I know that he won’t easily confess, but it will be troublesome if we fell victim to his unique magic." Riddle whispered to Y/n "With my “Off with your head,” I will–"

"Are you sure about that?" Ruggie asks "Will you be okay using such strong magic without your magical pen, Riddle?" he asks

Riddle noticed that his magical pen was gone, along with Y/n and Cater.Y/n just let out a sigh as Ruggie started running. Suddenly Ace and Deuce appeared out of nowhere.

Riddle demanding the two to chase after the hyena, while the two complained due because they just recently finished their work. Y/n suddenly hop onto Deuce's back.

"Ace and Deuce I demand you to bring me to that stupid culprit and I do not want to run so carry me! Also this is your chance to prove that you are actually helping!"

"Ehh?!" The two boys yelled out as Ace let out a sigh "Man you became very demanding Today..." Ace muttered this made the demon glared, this immediately shut the terracotta haired up.

Chasing the hyena, Y/n and their friends ended up in the courtyard. Mainly Deuce, Ace and Grim are tired while Deuce is still carrying Y/n.

"Shishishi! The three of you already and this’s the best you can do?Especially one of them didn't even bother to run!" Ruggie mocked "I’m not even sweating!"

Y/n smiled at the hyena's words "Oh? Sorry what was that? You're statement is not relevant for me to care" Y/n hissed "I mean... Who would even listen to wild animals like you after all"

"Y’know, even if you catch me now, can you even prove that I did it?" Ruggie asks the group "I mean, there’s no proof that I’m the one who hurt them, right? Did anyone even see me using magic?..."

"While we do not have any physical evidence." Y/n spoke, getting of Deuce's back walking towards the hyena "But the way you are acting shows you are possibly the culprit. First of all when we arrived at your classroom, you seem to be shock yet nervous of our arrival. Second of all when we are trying to ask questions well..mainly me, you immediately thought of running away. Which makes me suspect that you are guilty of the crime" Y/n claimed as they put their hands on their hips

"Third of all. Out of all dorms, Savanaclaw has the highest motive to do such an act reasons why is that the Diasomnia defeated your dorm ever since a person named Malleus Draconia enrolled in the school also that meeting a few days ago... Observing your dorm leader, he seems... Very confident that he will win this year tournament for the dorm and finally my final reason why I think you and your dorm are the ones that did this." Y/n suddenly showing Ruggie a clipboard, the clipboard show the statistics of the injured in each dorm.

"Out of all the injured students and before you ask, I asked all of them and I keep how many students from each dorm are injured, your dorm is for some odd reason is a perfect zero!" Y/n suddenly gave Ruggie a cold glare "So I do and have every right to suspect that you and including everyone in that dorm is part of increasing problem of these injuries, you might fool others but you can never ever fool me"

Ruggie suddenly feeling agitated and overwhelmed at the claim he just got from the h/c haired demon. No wonder Leona told him that he should be careful around them, saying to him that they weren't supposed to be here and that them being an "exchange student" is just an excuse. Also sense a lot of power in them, Leona was not joking that they aren't the one shouldn't be messing with and must interact with caution at all cause.

Y/n placing a hand on Ruggie's shoulder, leaning forward to Whisper something into his ear "Oh? Feel threatened already? Aw poor you... " they said, suddenly shoving him. Which made him fall into the ground "Now... If you don't have something to say go back from where you belong,if you want evidence that badly when the way you act makes it obvious you did it then I'm going to find it, that way you will be in a more humiliated by cheating."

Y/n holding the magical pens at the hyena"Also I'm keeping these now, so be a good dog and run off. " Y/n spat, Ruggie want to say something but stood up and immediately run away. Looking back at their friends, smiling

"There that stupid hyena is gone, we can plan to get evidence then" Y/n said to the group "Don't worry about Riddle, I'll tell him about the situation"

"You are even more scarier than Riddle when you are doing stuff like that" Ace said with wide eyes as the two agreed, this just made Y/n let out a chuckle

"Oh please I am not scary, I am just telling him from what I got so far.... He seems to be very anxious now" Y/n said

"Y/n if you don't mind answering, how were you able to do that? Especially the fact that you are very confident with your conclusion that he is the culprit... What if you got it wrong?" Deuce asks

"Me wrong? Not in a million centuries." Y/n said crossing their arms "I've been in these kind of situations before, back then one of  a very well respected soon to be ruler in my hometown personally asked me with tasks like this and there are some that are very secretive in the eye. In fact that's how one of the humans that manage to create a pact with me."

"Really? That's amazing, the fact that a future ruler personally asked you to solve stuff like this" Deuce praised as he smiles "you are very remarkable"

"Yea Y/n! Teach me your ways!" Grim cheered as Y/n shook their head and sigh

"Oh.. no, no... It's nothing that remarkable. You guys wait and see that my older brother is way more amazing than I am. In fact he is the right hand man of the future ruler"

"Well just because he is the right hand man that doesn't mean you should dismissed what you achieved dimwit" Ace commented, flicking the demon's forehead as Y/n just rolled their eyes

"Now... May I ask why you have been so quiet,Jack?" Y/n asks a white haired male with wolf ears as the group look where Y/n was looking and it was Jack. Y/n letting out a chuckle "Are you perhaps interested of my story telling about my homeland, I could tell you more for a price."

Jack was silent for a while but after a few seconds he spoke "Why are you desperate of helping others?"

"And what's your business here?... You wanted to be alone, yes? Then you shouldn't be butting in our investigation but if you are thinking of running away like that dog. You aren't going anywhere." Y/n declared "You are going to be useful gathering info"

"Plus bold of you to think that we have no motives on doing this. While my main reason is that a certain crow man decided to put the work into me so in exchange Grim will play in the tournament. While Ace and Deuce are in it so they could earn the spot to play on the tournament also... A deal that I made with them as well" Y/n informed to Jack

"I thought I wouldn’t be able to trust people who blindly help others, but…" Jack muttered " I didn’t think you’d be such jerks."

"Oh boo-hoo I feel insulted" Y/n sarcastically said "Says the one who knew all along, reasons why I am saying this is because you said something that peaks my interest saying you won't even getting targeted."

"Fine, then fight me.. In order to get your inf-" Jack said this made Y/n just immediately punched the tanned male in the chin, using magic to increase the impact of the punch.

Jack widen his eyes shock at what just had happened looking at the demon who just smiled."Oopies sorry didn't hear what you said, what was that?"

Jack smiled "Heh you caught me off guard there, but what shock me is that how are you able to do such a punch?" he asked the demon

"I do admit I am one of the physically weaker one out of all my siblings but what else I am good at other than being a smart ass? Bieng good with magic. So I basically just use my magic to strengthen my punch that is all" Y/n explained "Plus I am getting impatient and do not have the time to do such things like this,after all I am sure that Deuce will go on full bad boy act if he is planning to fight you"

"Alright… Now that we’ve settled this, I’ll tell you everything that I know." Jack said " The conflict that’s been raging in my heart. Since I’m practically betraying my own dorm.But I can’t bear it anymore!!The real essence of a fight is winning by pure effort no matter how tough it gets!" he ranted "Choosing to win by lowly methods makes me want to puke! That defeats the purpose of a competition!I wanted to reach the top by winning using my own power!"

"I see..." Y/n muttered "If you don't mind tell me what kind of unique magic does Ruggie have?It would be much easier if you know and tell us"

"Ruggie's unique magic is that it can make people mimic whatever he is doing. He controlled the person he wanted to control and made it look like it's on accident." Jack informed as Y/n started to write down notes, a grin forming from their lips

"My theory is correct.... Good" Y/n blurted out

"So that’s how he managed to trade Grim’s bread for his without looking suspicious back at the cafeteria." Ace spoke as Grim frown

"Damn it!" Grim exclaimed "I get pissed off when I hear that incident! Grudges over food are to be feared,you know!"

" But,wait…Wouldn’t it be suspicious if he started pretending like he fell down the stairs near the target?" Deuce questions

"Well it's unlikely that he is doing this alone. I am sure that the dorm leader and the other residents on that dorm is in it as well" Y/n explained "The other residents are probably used to cover up Ruggie while he is doing his unique magic so he can't get any suspicious from the other dorms"

"The Magical Shift Tournament’s really beneficial to your future if you win, right?" Ace vocalized "Then I guess it's kinda understandablewhy they’re doing it, but…"

"Hmph! The present matters more than the future! If you can’t show what you can do now, then your future doesn’t matter!" Jack growled "The one I really can’t stand is our Dorm head Leona Kingscholar! He’s a really great player, but he doesn’t put in effort at all!"

"Well if he planned this surely he seems to be a smart guy if he puts effort" Y/n said putting their hand on their chin

"Right?! He’s so powerful as well, but why doesn’t he use it!? I hate those kinds of people the most!" Jack said as he put his hand on his head "When Leona play in the tournament three years ago were really amazing.That’s why I entered this school…" he mumbled "I got into Savanaclaw and I thought that I would be able to draw out his full potential in a game, but…"

"Hey, Y/n" Ace whisperly called for the demon as he nudge them slightly, this made Y/n look at Ace "I only keep hearing complaints about their dorm head, but…maybe Jack looks up to him"

"Probably that is very possible..." Y/n whispered back "Well I am sure Savanaclaw is planning something way bigger than just planning to injuring strong opponents... They are going for Malleus Draconia, correct?" Y/n look at Jack, waiting for an answer to be confirmed.

"That's right... He has monstrous power and brought two consecutive victories for Diasomnia." Jack informed "Thanks to him, Savanaclaw keeps getting eliminated at the first round. I bet that my seniors all have a grudge against him."

"Losing at the first round without scoring points… As previous top-placers, that must have been frustrating…" Deuce mumbled out

"Yeah. The dorm stopped being the center of attention ever since then. They’re trying to gain that back… But they’re using such cowardly means…!" Jack added

"So you’re thinking that they might do something to Diasomnia on the day of the tournament, huh." Ace said to Jack

"Alright I’ve heard enough." A familiar voice spoke, revealing to be  the Heartslabyul dorm leader "To think that they would trample on such a traditional event. How unforgivable."

"Cater, Riddle... Do you have any plans at hand? We can't apprehend Ruggie but I can assure you that I might gave him a fright..." Y/n said "So that probably make him feel a little uneasy, possibly want to avoid me"

"Well... We’re dealing with the sharp-witted Leona. I doubt that we’ll get them to confess smoothly.I have a plan but first.."

"Wait. I only told you what I know, but I have no plans on joining you." Jack said

"You’ve gone this far and yet you’ll still say that?" Cater asks

" I’ll handle my own dorm’s problems by myself."Jack said closing his arms this made Y/n raised a brow 

"You do know that you can't go up against your dorm alone. After all I thought wolves hunt in packs? So work with us, it will be worth of your time" Y/n remarked to Jack

"Very well. I’ll listen to what you have to say." Jack said "But, I’ll do something on my own if I don’t like it."

"Good... So Riddle tell us your plan" Y/n said to Riddle, this made Riddle nod and start explaining about the plan

"I see... Great plan Riddle." Y/n praised as they smiled "So Jack... Will you join us?"

"It seems like a good plan... So sure, I'll cooperate you with guys just this once" Jack said

"Oh, that’s right. Jack and Y/n. I will overlook your petty fight even though it goes against the school’s “personal agenda” rule because it gave us valuable information, but…" Riddle furrowed his eyebrows  "The next time you do it, it’s off with your heads. Am I understood?"

"Oh my... Don't worry I have privileged the headmaster told me if someone is a threat to me I can hurt them" Y/n said this made Riddle widen his eyes but just let out a sigh and muttered how irresponsible the headmaster was "Well... Let us head back to the dorms now"

"I thought he was a weakling, but your dorm’s Prefect is pretty scary…" Jack muttered to Ace and Deuce

"He is! He looks like a helpless little hedgehog, but in reality he’s a porcupine…! It’s better to listen to what he says." Ace said

"Let's part ways now... Also Jack if you happened to eavesdrop about anything planned suspicious when you are back... If you have a phone with you, record the whole conversation." Y/n said as Y/n waved goodbye and signal Grim to follow along with them

Time passes by as Y/n fall asleep. They appeared to be in the dream world once again.

...

Dream Sequence

...

"Oh, stop it, Zazu. That’s just depressing." Scar said to Zazu

"Hah… King Mufasa would never allow–"

"What?! What did you just say!?" The lion exclaimed "I am the King!"

Some hyenas enter the cave, telling the lion about how everyone is complaining that there is nothing to eat or drink.

"I don’t care." Scar bluntly said "Eat Zazu."

"Tch. Mufasa’s reign was better." One of the Hyena's said

"Is that so? You’re an eyesore! Get lost!" The lion commanded

...

Y/n slowly waking up, letting out a yawn before sitting up straight. The dorm opened to reveal Jack.

"Jeez you should have knock first you know?" Y/n said rolling their eyes "So why are you here?"

"I was doing my jogging around here. Today’s the day of the tournament so I couldn’t sit still." Jack informed

"WAh! I almost forgot!" Grim said "We’re gonna catch the culprit and then we’ll be rewarded with participating in the tournament's!"

"Let's go... I guess I can just use magic to change clothes if you guys are into such a rush" Y/n getting up, fixing their hair and use magic to change into their uniform.

"Ah!! Look, Y/n! There’re so many stalls selling food!Can we get some?" Grim asks "Look! there's churros, fried cakes… And there’s smoked chicken, too!"

"Let's buy them later.. There are too many people in line" Y/n said to Grim this made Grim a little upset "Whaaat?! Not even just one fried cakes or chicken?"

"We are going to make Crowley ran out of money if you keep getting food Grim" Y/n said to the creature as Ace and Deuce approached the two, muttering how they weren't able to join the team

"It's fine, I'm sure you guys will be able to make it next school year... Speaking of that... Let's make it now, the pact. I mean" Y/n said this made Ace and Deuce widen both of their eyes

"Really?!" Deuce and Ace said in shock, Y/n couldn't help but form a smile from their lips and nod

"Yes,without the both of you and Grim. I think me being here would be such a boring experience until I need to go back home... But no.... I just wanted to say I am glad that we are friends" Y/n said "I shall own my life to protect you both"

Y/n shaking hands with both of the boys, suddenly a mark was show in both of their hands. Y/n just let out a sigh "Out of all places the mark just hand to be on top of there...oh well, too late now. Just cover it up."Y/n muttered "Also whenever you guys are in trouble you can summon me but do not summon me for stupid reasons, alright?"

"Wait, wait we can summon you?" Ace blurted out

"Are you pretending to be deaf?" Y/n sassed suddenly leaning to their ears to tell them about how to summon the demon themself

"I'm not sure if I am able to memorise that..." Deuce muttered

"I can just write it down for you, but we have important matters to attend. So let's stay on alert and do our best" Y/n said to the three, an announcement was heard from the announcer.. All of the sudden the audience start running which cause to create a stampede.

"So... This is how they plan taking down Malleus Draconia...." Y/n thought "Come on you guys let's try to get inside of that stadium. We need to meet Riddle, Jack, and Cater."

The group immediately went to the stadium, the whole savanaclaw students were cheering. While Riddle, Cater, and Jack are already there.

Y/n approaching them "You know... You shouldn't be cheering in a public area like this. Some people can hear you, you know?" Y/n taunted "You got yourselves red handed and you guys are just all at fault at that. Shouldn't let your guard down, you know? Doesn't the wild teaches you all that?"

-

Question: Out of all dorms leaders who do you want Y/n to create a pact with and why?

-

Seguir leyendo

Tambiรฉn te gustarรกn

10.7K 76 7
TWST HC! Pretty much it (โ—'โ—ก'โ—) (โ'โ—ก'โ) ยง (*๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ*) ยง ยง (*๏ฟฃโ–ฝ๏ฟฃ*) ยงใƒพ(โ‰งโ–ฝโ‰ฆ*) o โš  ALL OF THESE HC BELONG TO PEOPLE ON TUMBLR!!โš  there are also obey me and...
415K 15.1K 26
How lucky you are! Yes, you, get to spend a year down in Devildom with 7 charming boys at your side. With seven demon lords standing tall with a dead...
17.6K 364 30
ใซใ‚ˆใฃใฆๆ›ธใ‹ใ‚ŒใŸโ•ถโ”ˆ โœ„ Azura Lynx โœง Warning I haven't watched/played the whole game so it'll like mostly be OOC (out of character) and Spoiler alert! I'm a m...
578K 36.4K 126
"Your flirtatious manner, that inadvertent gaze... Well, just as you expected, I'll take the plunge." Alkaloid, Distorted Heart !! BOOK 1, BARBATOS I...