- Living With A Lunatic | Dea...

By Kayy-Mariee

- Taylor is the little sister of Seth Rollins. She travels with The Shield on the road. Which means she lives... More

- information ;
- chapter one ;
- chapter two ;
- chapter three ;
- chapter four ;
- chapter five ;
- chapter six ;
- chapter seven ;
- chapter eight ;
- chapter nine ;
- chapter ten ;
- chapter eleven ;
- chapter twelve ;
- Chapter thirteen ;
- author note .
- another author note ;
- teaser ?
- Update on teaser ;
- teaser ;

- chapter fourteen ;

7.4K 219 43
By Kayy-Mariee

I tried to ignore them. I tried to ignore the glances he would make every so often. Over here I tried to ignore my thoughts of shoving Renee up against a wall and banging her head against it until she was unconscious. I watched in disgust as Renee laughed at something he said. What a bitch. Jon isn't even funny, his jokes were lame. I look at Stephen and doesn't seem to notice I have ignored him since Jon walked by only nodding my head a few  times and barely coherent words.

"So what do you think?"

"I'm sorry Stephen, I wasn't listening." I tell him, truthfully, he lets out a chuckle.

"So what did you ask me?" I ask, glad he didn't take offense to me ignoring him.

"So what's got your mind clouded over?"

"That over there." I tell him, with a nod of my head towards Jon and Renee.

"I figured that, the moment they walk through the door, your eyes haven't stopped moving." He says, but not sounding surprised that it was Jon I was thinking about.

"Well look at them, it's sickening." I tell him, in disgusted voice. I watch him turn and look at the scene I was earlier.

"Yeah, you're right." He says, making a face himself, causing me to laugh.

"I'm sorry for Jon hitting you." I tell him, genuinely sorry about it.

"I deserved it."

"Nevertheless, he had no right to hit you Stephen."

"Hey, it's alright. So why are you mad that he's here with Renee, you don't like her?"

"Yeah."

"I understand, so what do you say we make him jealous?" He asks, with a smirk.

"Stephen, we can't do that." I say, surprised he would suggest that.

"Why not? He's doing it to make you jealous, you can do it to make him jealous."

"There's nothing to be jealous over." I tell him.

"I've seen the way you look at him, and vice versa."

"It doesn't matter anymore, Stephen."

"Sure it does, you deserve to be happy too." He says, and I smile shyly at him.

"So do you Stephen, at least for tonight, so go Stephen while the night is still young." He looks at me surprised, but doesn't object.

"Alright, I just wanted to make up for that whole incident" He says, pulling out his wallet and dropping two twenties on the table.

"You made up for it."

"So we're good?" He asks, standing in front of me.

"Yeah, we're good."

"You want me to take you home?"

"No it's okay. I'll just take a cab later." He nods his head and leaves.

As I watch him walk out the door, I just get even madder at Jon. It's his fault I can't hold a date with someone. It's his fault I'm miserable, and it's his fault I'm alone. I sit and stare at my food thinking about how much I hate Jon. I sigh, I'm the farthest thing away from hating him. I look around and notice not many people here including Jon and Renee. Figures, I don't want to take the chance of going home and seeing her there. The more I think about it, the less angry I get, and the more saddned I get. I can feel the tears form the corners of my eyes but I fight to keep back, I jerk my head up when I feel the table shift, signaling someone sat down. I look up and see Jon was a concerned look on his face. Asshole.

"Are you okay?" He asks, lightly.

"I'm fine." I say in a tone that tells him to leave me alone.

"Tay, listen."

"No Jon, you ignored me for two days, acted like I didn't exist. And, now you want me to listen?"  I accuse in a disbeliefing tone.

"You accused me of wanting to have sex with you Tay, what did you want me to do? Jump for joy." His voice rising.

"Well that's all you wanted."

"No it's not, and you know that, but for some damn reason, you won't accept it."

"Shouldn't you be with Renee?" I ask, keeping my anger in line.

"No, I took her home." He says, calming down for the time being.

"Then why did you come back?"

"I saw asshole left you here and you don't have away home.

"First off Stephen didn't leave me here, I told him to go. Secondly, I can just take a cab."

"Now you don't have to, I will drive you."

"Now you won't. I didn't come here with you, and I'm not going home with you."

"Stephen didn't say or do anything to you, did he?"

"No, Jon."

"So once the dick realized you weren't putting out, he leaves you?"

"Go to hell Jon, at least he didn't sleep with me, and tell me to forget about it." I said, my voice tone with anger.

"Are you ever going to let that drop it, was almost 5 years ago."

"To bad I was talking about the one that happened almost three night's ago."

"Let's just go home and talk about this?"

"I told you I wasn't going anywhere with  you, that includes in a car, Jon, I will take a cab.

"It's after nine Taylor, cab services stopped a hour ago."  He says, with a smirk. I frown.

"Then I'll walk."

"It's ten miles, it's cold out, and it's raining." Could this night get any worse?

"I don't care!" I cried out at him, sick of these conversation.

"What's your problem, why won't you let me help you!"

"You've become so good at hurting me Jon, do you even remember how to help me?" I ask, my voice barely a whisper, I look at him,  and can see the shock in his face.

"You know what? You can do whatever you want, I'm tired of trying, if this how your going to be, I'm leaving." And he did just that. I sit there and stir my drink around for awhile.

Before it hit me, I love Jon, despite everyone telling me that for days now and part of me knowing it, that was the first I admitted it to myself. I stand up hoping I can still catch him before he leaves. I run outside and can see the rain pouring down. I can't really see anything though.

"Jon." I yell, stepping out, the rain immediately stinging my face due to the cold. I shiver and wrap my arms around myself.

"Jon." I yelled again, after getting no response the first time. I'm about to give up and begin my long walk home when I hear his voice.

"What?" He asks, from somewhere in front of me. The rain is coming down so hard, I can't even see him.

"Good, I thought you already left." I say, completely ignoring his question.

"Did you want something Tay?"

"Yes." Again that's all I say.

"Are you going to tell me?" His voice, sound irritated.

"I don't know." I'm being difficult but I'm losing my courage to tell him everything I set out to say. The  rain is beginning to let up and I can finally see him standing there. About 10 feet in front of me.

"I don't have time for this." He turns around walking back towards the car. I can't let go again, without thinking about it, yell it to him.

"I love you." He stops dead in his tracks but doesn't turn around.

"What?" He says, rather than asking.

"I love you!" I tell him again, stepping closer to him. He turns around and looks at me.

"What?" He asks again, dumbly.

"I do Jon, I love you. You know I do. I caused the fights, and I admit it. I was looking for things to make me hate you, I really was, because I could feel myself falling fast Jon. And, I was falling hard and I didn't want to get hurt, I didn't want to ruin what we had going on, and I didn't want it end in us hating each other. I didn't want to turn into my parents, so I pushed you away and kept you at a distance but then I lost one day and kissed you, and it went down hill from there. Everything I didn't want to happen, happened. So I did what I was best at being a bitch to you. I ignored the feelings I had for you, hell I have been doing to years. But I can't ignore them anymore Jon, I love you and want to be with you." I tell him, standing right in front of me. I think that was the most I have ever said to him in my life. I just put my heart on the line, and he is just standing there, saying nothing. I get the hint after awhile.

"It's okay Jon, I understand, I just wanted you to know." I say defeated, I guess I waited a little to long, and I put him through to much, to ever be with me. I start to walk past him, but he grabs my wrist gently turning me around. He stares at me for awhile before cupping my face.

"I love you too." He says gently, surprising the hell out of me.

"Really?" I ask in disbelief, he laughs, and nods his head.

"Yes really and I want to be with you two. I always have Tay, but you and your stubborn ass, wouldn't take the hint."  I laugh. He lets go of my face and takes off his sweatshirt and hands it to me.

"Thank yo-" I'm cut off by his lips on mine, his lips are warm and moist and I cab honestly say I never  felt this way in my life. We pull away after a few minutes, and he puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Come on lets go home and make out in front of Colby and watch him have a heart attack." He says, leading us towards the car.

"Sounds good." I say, with a laugh. We get in the car and begin home. I can't help but smile as I look down at our hands laced together, and for the first time in a while, I can say I'm truly happy.

Thanks to everyone who read this story and rated it. I had a great time writing thiss story. Thanks for all the rates too. Look out for new stories I will be writing. xoxoxoxo. Karissaa! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

143K 3.3K 40
Ranked #2 in #theshield stories 😊 *** Ranked #51 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Skye Sailor has finally recovered from her 6 month injury and had returned t...
40.4K 1K 64
Ranked #276 in #wwe stories 😊 *** Ranked #176 in #theshield stories 😊 *** Zoe is a 22 year old quiet girl who never had any proper friends. Dean/Jo...
52.7K 1.7K 45
It's the start of something new ! Life isn't a fairy tale, but trying telling that to Seth as he tries to make the best of an unorthodox relationship...
19.1K 243 50
Adri is the daughter of Jerry "The King" Lawler after finishing college she decided to put her training to use and follow in her Dad and big brother'...