Only Noona | Jeon Jungkook •...

By bangtanvisuals

"He's obsessed and if you ask me, that doesn't sound healthy." More

001
003
004
005

002

1.6K 99 18
By bangtanvisuals

Flashback

"You won't grow if you don't eat your vegetables, Kookie. But if you eat all of these? You'll grow big and strong."

"Bigger than Noona?"

"Yup. You'll grow bigger than me. Now here comes the airplane."

Jungkook was born premature. And due to his critical state, he had to stay in the hospital for three months after birth before he could be brought home.

As months and years went on, his parents noticed he was slow in his development.

He was barely growing.

When he turned two, while kids his age talked gibberish around the playground, he didn't utter a word. He was always tired, and slept throughout the day.

They had him checked only to be told it was normal for some kids to develop their speech late. In terms of his body, he was also developing slowly.

Rather than looking like a two year old, he was smaller, tiny. He looked like he was only a year old.

It wasn't until he turned three that he first uttered 'mama'.

You're seven years older than him, and by the time he had turned four, your mother thought it was a good idea to dump a huge responsibility on you.

Mrs Jeon used to be her high school crush way back before she met your father.

If you're being completely honest, you're not sure how your father managed to make her turn three hundred and sixty degrees.

Prior to Jungkook, you had zero experience with babies.

What if it got hungry? You don't know how formulas works.

What if it needed a diaper change? What brand of diaper works best? You heard some babies have sensitive skins and was if you're told to buy a pack real quick and end up purchasing something that could cause an allergic reaction?

What if it cried? You'd cry along with it.

It's no lie that you have a habit of overthinking.

However, the moment you laid eyes on the little boy and actually started babysitting him? You fell in love.

He had the most cutest muffin cheeks. Big doe eyes. The cutest baby fats in all the right places- he reminded you of a bunny.

Jungkook made your babysitting experience easy. He rarely made a fuss or cried.

And if he disliked something, there's nothing a little convincing or candy can't do.

End Of Flashback

Bia waves a chemistry book in front of you. "Earth to Y/n. You're zoning out again." You're brought back to reality and realize that indeed you had zoned out. There's only two of you left in the classroom and Bia's already packed her stuff, ready to leave. "Is this about Jungkook? I swear to god ever since that day, you've been acting like this. You know you can always talk to me right?"

"I'm fine." You take in a deep breath and give her a smile. One that doesn't actually reach your eyes. In fact, it's screaming for her to let it slide.

"Im here for you if you need someone to talk to okay? Don't forget that."

"I'll keep that in mind."

"And if that kid did something to you, by the time I'm done with him, he'll wish he was dead."

"Now that's just stretching it don't you think?"

"You're right. Anyhow, let's go. I heard ghosts like hanging out in this classroom." She makes a face while chills runs down her spine, nudging you to follow her out the door.

You both flinch when Jungkook suddenly appears out of nowhere.

"Noona."

"Holy crap Jungkook." Bia starts off. "You scared the living daylights out of us!"

It's bad enough that the hallway's almost empty at this rate. Then again, everyone's eager to get their projects, assignments done or simply black out in bed.

He looks down and apologizes with a soft voice, seconds before looking at you in the eye. "Noona, I need a ride to the hospital."

Concern floods your veins and automatically, your hand reaches out to grasp his arm. "Why? Are you hurt?"

He shakes his head. "No. Just a while ago, mom gave birth."

Bia's face lights up. But it's fast to disappear. She pretends to be distracted with the emptiness of the hallway, pushing you slightly. "I'm case you forgot, he asked if you could drive him."

"But I promised I'd drive y-"

"I'm fine girl. Bring the boy to see his mom. I'm sure he's excited. I'll be fine." She assures you and after a moment of hesitation, you allow Jungkook to drag you out and into the parking lot.

He secures his seat belt as you bring the car to life, driving away from the perimeters.

"Which hospital is she at?"

"Um.." He staring at the window, avoiding your gaze. "Noona, I got a perfect score on my chemistry quiz today."

"Kookie."

"Also, coach said I should definitely join the basketball team."

"Jungkook."

"I think I will-"

You drive the car to the side and step on the breaks, cutting him off. "Your mom still hasn't given birth has she?"

He begins fiddling with his fingers, irking you even more. Not only is he avoiding your gaze, he's avoiding your question.

"Jungkook."

"Not yet."

You let out a sigh. "I can't believe you lied to me. You know I left Bia back there because of you right?"

You bring the car into motion and prepare to enter the road once again. He notices the direction you're going to.

"Where are you going?"

"We're going back."

He grasps the wheel, much to your utter surprise. Thankfully, you were just waiting for the right time to make a U turn and the car hasn't moved an inch. Because if he did that while you were in motion, it would have been dangerous.

"Hey-"

"I-if you go back, I-I'll jump off the car."

"What?"

"I said I-I'll jump off if you go back." He says while looking into your eyes. "So if you don't want me to get hurt, let's go home."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 519 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
1.5M 48K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
870K 36.4K 77
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
745K 29.2K 41
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...