Restart of GOD Tempest

By asusKELVIN

It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over... More

Return of God Tempest
SKILLS UPGRADE
STORY ORDER (Table of contents)
CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]
CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]
[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON
CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]
CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]
CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]
CHAP7: [Ogre]
CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]
CHAP9: [ORC WAR]
CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]
CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]
CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]
Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]
CHAP13: [GOING TO INGRASSIA]
CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]
Question:
CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]
CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]
Concept Explanation.
CHAP17: [DIFFERENCE IN FORCE]
Epilogue: PARASITE'S BIRTH.
Author-kun Message.
PART 2: WAR & WALPURGIS
Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]
CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]
CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]
CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]
CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]
CHAP5: [RAMIRIS's WARNING]
CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]
INCOMING PARTS
CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]
CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]
Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]
CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]
PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION
CHAP2:[HOLYKNIGHTS MEETING]
To my readers...................
CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]
CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]
CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]
CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]
CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]
CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]
CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]
CHAP10: [LABYRINTH]
CHAP11: [ELMESIA]
Story
PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]
CHAP2: [FESTIVAL PLANNING]
CHAP3: [FESTIVAL]
ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.
ENT: SECOND ROUND
ENT: 3rd Round
ENT 4TH ROUND.
ENT: LAST ROUND
CHAP4 : [LABYRINTH]
Intermission : World Recognition
CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]
PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

CHAP9: [GUY & MILIM vs R.TEMPEST]

6.4K 145 46
By asusKELVIN

" I am going to be your worst nightmare Guy.........".

This sentence formulated by Rimuru, puts the DL in a state of confusion and nerve. Except Luminous and Ramiris who already knows who he was. They kept their mouth close and are just looking at what's going on. For the others, Rimuru is just a little thing who didn't know which kind of monster he is going to face. But inside their heart, they feel like something is wrong. The speed that the Platinium hair girl reached to grasp Clayman, even some among them was not able to follow.

"Ashia release him". I said while Guy's fist was still in my hand.

Guy then slowly retired is fist and was standing in front of me. I was really furious this time. Well, I can't leave that aside. Clayman then stood up and started to say some more weird things.

"My f-friends you see, He came here and wanted to trouble our meeting. Should we let him like that. We need to kill him."

"For the First time in my life Clayman I agree with you. I feel like if I let him like that, I will surely had headache in the future." Guy said.

"Milim, can you team up with Guy and destroy Rimuru Tempest?". Clayman asked.

Under Clayman "control", Milim just nodded and immediately took her battle stance. Guy was next to her and they were actually in a battle mood.

"Ashia, Shion, I strongly order you not to interfere in this fight. You'll take care of Clayman for me. But don't kill him yet. Once I'm done with this, I'll take care of him personally."

"But Master.........."

"It's an order Ashia."

"I understand. I am sorry Master."

Rimuru: Ciel, create the most powerful barrier. I think I am going at least with 40% this time.

C: <Information. 40% of master power is too high for the individual Guy Crimson and Milim Nava>

Rimuru: Can you heal them if I put them in a bad state?

C: <Answer. Yes>

Rimuru: Yosh let's go Ciel.

C: <Yes Master.>

"Milim here, I can definitely see that you are "controlled" by something. I will free you. But for you Guy you will feel something too."

A strongly and powerful barrier was cast. Inside it, three of the most powerful persons in this world. Two catastrophe beings. And one "Apocalypse"(Not official yet). The energy they released, was seriously frightening the other DL.

"If it wasn't for the barrier Rimuru placed, we'd surely be miles away already because of their energy." Ramiris said.

<I think the more interesting thing is going to happen now> Clayman said to himself.

Battle.............................

Inside the barrier, Guy was seriously in a bad state. He was trying to see his enemy power and strength but it was like something is blocking it. It was the first time for him, to be unable to judge someone's power. He turned to face Milim, who's eye was focus on Rimuru. They then immediatly charge towards rimuru with their punch forward. But Rimuru too. When they fist collided, it sent a huge shock wave in the dimension where the Walpurgis was. They then started to exchange punch after punch. Rimuru then enhanced his fist with a little amount of the [Nether Energy] and punch Milim in the stomach, which cause her to crash against the barrier Rimuru set. Guy was dumbfounded. He know the guy in front of him was seriously holding back because he didn't want to hurt his besty. But something was wrong too. This energy he used. He never felt it before. At this moment, he knows his opponent will not be an easy one. He then decided to become more serious.

Guy: [Fire Magic] - [Napalm Burst].

Guy's technique allows him to exponentially increase the temperature of heat in his surroundings. In addition, the [Napalm Burst], is characterized by the materialization of a fire dragon that spits fire at you. The temperatures that can be reached are 100,000° or more depending on the energy available. In addition Guy has enough energy to make this attack last. The Fire dragon was constantly releasing his super hot breath towards Rimuru. Guy was confident in this attack. This attack is his strongest attack [Type Fire]. When he decided to stop this. He saw Rimuru who was standing there without scratch. He was really surprised at how the things was going on now.

"How is this possible".

"That's was a great attack Guy. But for someone who is literally the ruler of this elements it's nothing I guess" Rimuru respond.

Rimuru: [Primordial water manipulation] - [Maelstrom] + {Aether Manipulation}

In opposite to his attack, Rimuru decided to deploy a more ferocious water attack, a Maelstrom. The Maelstrom, is large water black hole which has te particularity to absorb everything. But in this case, Rimuru just use it to trap Guy inside it. He set this in memory of his first training in Ingrassia with Chloe who used this attack to trap him. Like the last timeline, Rimuru added in his attack water blades created from Aether Energy. So as long as Guy is inside, and didn't find a way to get out, he will just be in the Maelstrom.

Without time to breath, a curved sword was slowly approaching Rimuru's neck. But with the True perception, he perfectly manage to dodge it. It was Milim in her full armor battle mode. Her God class sword. Tenma.

"Oh I guess you are now serious Milim". But she just nodded. Again pretending to be controlled shouldn't be fun.

Rimuru: Come to me Zaioth.

I don't infuse any kind of energy in the sword. Well it's just for fun against Milim. I don't want to break her sword again. We then started to exchange some strokes. The shockwave when our swords collide, was too much. And outside the barrier the demon lords could feel it too. Milim then jump back to prepare her fabulous attack.

Milim : [Drago Nova]

Rimuru: [Sultan of Daemon] - [Void Nova Blast]

I infuse a little amount of Turn null inside my attack. [Drago Nova] infuse with Stardust against [Void Nova] infuse with Turn Null. When our attacks collide, we both was sent away and crashed against the barrier Ciel set.

C: <Information. Master attack could definitely killed individual Milim Nava. I strongly advise master to be ware of this information>

Understood Ciel.

I was already on my feet while Milim was struggling to stand up. But I feel a murderous intent towards me. When I turned back to see what's going on, I saw a red sword coming at highspeed towards me. I instantly jump back. I saw guy with his mythical grade sword. World.

"I don't expect you to be this strong. But now you saw this sword and that means your defeat is inevitable". Guy said.

"Come Guy".

Guy: [Suspended World].

Ashia & Shion.

"Ashia-san Rimuru-Sama ordered us, to take care of this shit how should we proceed ?"

"Shion-san I guess you want to fight him right?"

"That's it Ashia san".

"Ok. You can do it. After all the training with Diablo-san and the others exhausted me".

"Yay thank you Ashia san".

Shion, with a bright smile started to walk towards Clayman who was sweating a lot. The main reason is the fact that he thought this Rimuru was just a lowly monster. But now what he saw was something beyond everything he could imagine.This Rimuru was fighting the "Strongest" Demon Lord and the "Destroyer" two disaster beings at the same time and even took advantage of them. He seriously started worrying about their plan.

"Did you finally see how wonderful Rimuru-Sama is?" Shion asked him.

"Shut up you bitch. You think a lowly monster like you can defeat me?"

"Ehh don't take it personally. You are just an ant in front of my master. And now I will beat you. But you will stay alive, after all my master said that he will take care of you.".

"You will se what I am able to do you bitch. Let's go Marionette dance"

Clayman send his marionette towards Shion. But with a slash of her Odashi, she destroyed all of Clayman puppets. Clayman's marionette, have souls inside them but what he didn't know, is Shion's Odashi have a unique ability.

"Wake up my Marionettes." Without answer. "Why, why my my marionettes didn't wake up. Wait don't tell me this sword has soul eater effect."

She then rushed towards Clayman by throwing several successive punches at him. She was really happy about her amazing show.

"Ashia-san do you look at this".

"You improve a lot Shion-san but do you think is it enough to beat me". Ashia asked her with malicious smile.

"Just wait for me Ashia-san I will definitely beat you one day. But Ashia-san what are you doing with this fox"?

"It clearly looks like she is manipulated. I need to ask Master, how should I need to proceed with that."

<Master can you hear me?>

<I do. What's the matter Ashia?>

<It's about the fox here. She is manipulated, how should I proceed?>

<Just immobilize her. I will take care of her Later.>

<Understood>

Suspended world.

Guy : [Suspended world]

When Guy activated to [suspended world], nobody was able to move. Even Rimuru was freeze on the spot.

"Ahaha I guess I won this time. The people who are not able to move in this situation are not worthy to be my opponent" Guy said.

He then started to walk slowly towards Rimuru who didn't move and was looking at him. Guy then rushed towards Rimuru with his sword. He infuse inside it a huge amount of his own energy. The attack was name [Hell Break]. With this ability of destroying the soul and the astral body of his enemy, Guy charge with his sword. At the moment when His sword wanted to enter in contact of Rimuru, he heared a huge Clang. Rimuru and Guy sword Collide which broke Guy's sword into a thousand pieces.

"Ahaha you think a little suspended world could stop me ? I think you didn't understand what I said to you before. I am the ruler of the elements."

Rimuru: [Primitive Sky Manipulation] + [Nether Manipulation] - [Gravitational singularity]

This attack was developped By Ciel. The main issue of this is when the opponents decided to fight in suspended world. It was just like thousand of stars, where fusing together and with gravity, they are literally collapsing on you. I then took of my wings. And started to fly high inside the barrier. I condensed a little amount of Nether energy in my hands and released the attack.

Guy was ready to face this attack. The only problem is that he lost his sword, he used to much energy to put the world in a suspended state. Milim too was not able to help him in this situation. He was alone fighting this monster in front of him.

<Why did I angered him? Ah that's, it I know. When Milim came in the castle talking about him. I was really furious. I couldn't accept the fact that somebody could be stronger than me. Velzard is my friend. Milim too. And Ramiris in her complete state is also able to compete with me. I didn't want another troublesome guy. Ah because of my pride, I couldn't let this aside. I decided to fight him and this is the result>

When the [Gravitational Singularity] hit Guy, it release a massive explosion inside the barrier. Which cause Guy to crash on the ground.

Rimuru: Janus,(Ref. Primordial Spirits) gives time his normal flow.

Janus: At once my Lord.

The time then started to flow normally. The other demon lords was dumbfounded. They didn't know what happened but they just saw Milim and Guy on the Ground with Rimuru in the Sky. But even in this bad state, the two strongest one, deeply in their heart wanted at least to scratch Rimuru.

"Milim I know you have unlimited energy but even for you, you need a rest. You are not even in Stampede mode. So I guess you are still you. What about we combined our attack to try to scratch him?" Guy asked.

Milim just nodded. They then started to concentrate their energy on their hands. This is going to be their last attack against Rimuru. They then unleashed it.

Guy: [Ice Magic] - [Chaotic Blizzard]

The chaotic blizzard is one of Velzard attack. During their fight in the past, Velzard recognize Guy as guy worthy of her power. Everytime they have fought, Guy was observing and sometimes, he copied Velzard attack. The [Chaotic Blizzard] is a surge of Ice which trap your enemy in it while with Ice blade, which are constantly cutting him. The enemy inside the blizzard could literally lose his head. But for high spiritual being who can use some developped kind of perception wand with a powerful barrier could defend themselves against it otherwise they will be cut in piece.

Milim: [Drago Nova]

"I see I guess it's time to this" Rimuru said.

Rimuru: [Primitive Fire Magic] - [Absolute Burning]

Two single rays of Fire came out of Rimuru's finger and at the speed of light, they missed Milim and Guy. The attack didn't hit them at all. But when the two rays hit the ground, the explosion it created, started to melt Milim's combat uniform. And Guy was literally suffocating in front of two much heat. Guy and Milim fell on the ground in front of every one.

Rimuru then slowly land in front of them and lowered himself in front of the two.

"Waaa I think I overdo this time" Rimuru said while smiling.

"Wahahaha Rimuru it's always fun fighting you. I hope we can fight soon again. Wahaha"

"Seriously Rimuru who are you ?" Guy asked.

"Well it's a long story. I apologize for my behaviour against you and your friends but I can't let somebody threat one of mine".

"Yes I understand, and it's normal".

"Guy for you to forgive me, take this as a gift well even if it's for you since the begining". I repaired Guy sword and gave it to him. The same goes for Milim. I also healed them and they were already on their feet. But for me, my job is not done yet.

I then started to walk towards Clayman who was trembling in fear. He was not the only one. The other DL except Luminous and Ramiris were literally sweating.

"Don't come near me. Leave me alone".

"Hihi I can't clayman. It's time for you to pay". I said with a bright smile...............................

To be continued........

Next: Intermission : [DL biggest Fear]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 518 20
Just some Tensura story. I don't own the the tensura or the pictures. English isn't my first language so there will be lots of miss spelling or sente...
497K 12.4K 78
[A Draft to Rimuru's Restart: That Time I Traveled back in Time] Rimuru Tempest is the Strongest Fighter in the tensei slime universe at the end of t...
38.3K 879 18
****** ****, the right-hand man of the "Star King Dragon" Veldanava, died after battling the "World Destroying Dragon", Ivarage. However, what the ot...
354K 7.2K 42
It's been 583 yrs. Since the fight with yuuki in the Tenma war. Rimuru being focused all those yrs. Fighting and building his nation pursuing peace...