girlfriend || Sam Evans

By f4brays

โคทโ˜…๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ฏ๐”ฉ๐”ฃ๐”ฏ๐”ฆ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ก "Stop eating your nerves! Peanut butter cups will not solve your problems!" "They can... More

girlfriend
new members
the britney confidence
panic and riots
wonderwall
picking partners
cooler than me
damn it, janet
friendly competition
holliday

rocky horror

787 47 9
By f4brays

"You ready for our first dress rehearsal?" Faith yelled from the directors table in the house of the auditorium. While most of the cast all let out their own screams insinuating yes, Sam walked towards the edge of the stage, a shirt over his tiny golden shorts. He squinted so he could see Mr. Schue past the stage lights.

"Uh, Mr. Schue?" Sam yelled. Faith loudly cleared her throat from beside the teacher. Sam looked at her and nodded. "And Faith. I know I'm supposed to be in my underwear for this scene, and I'm totally down with that. I thought maybe I would save it for the opening, if that's okay. Um, also, is there a way I could... Wear, like, some gold board shorts or something? These are really short. I'm afraid I'm gonna show off some nuttage."

Just as Faith was about to tell Sam it was okay, Mr. Schue leaned into the mic. "Well... we'll take a note. We can't stop, guys. It's a dress rehearsal. Come on, keep going. And... Action!"

As the students started to run the show, Faith turned down the microphone her and her teacher shared. She turned to the man, giving him a confused look. "If they're uncomfortable with their costumes, we have to know and change it for them. It's a dress rehearsal for a show staring minors." Faith snapped, emphasizing on minors for her teacher to hear.

Faith turned back to the stage, wanting to give her classmates her full attention and she was in absolute awe watching Mercedes play Frank-n-furter. She was amazing.

But all of that awe went away when Carl drove through the set on his motorcycle.

Faith yelped as Mr. Schue and Ms. Pillsbury jumped. The guidance counselor smiled, at her boyfriend, a blissful sigh leaving her lips as Carl took off his helmet. "Now that's an entrance." Ms. Pillsbury whispered under her breath but Faith and Mr. Schue heard it.

"Miss director?" Carl called out, his eyes squinting at the stage lights on him just like Sam, but his eyes still found Faith. "I take that wall out right?"

Faith winced, leaning towards the mic beside her as she shook her head at the dentist. "You're actually two acts early. You're supposed to bust through the dinner party scene."

Carl looked around him to see all the kids on stage watching him with wide eyes before he turned back to Faith, giving her a awkward smile. "Oh... well, actually, I was sort of feeling my entrance in this scene."

"Such good, good, interesting impulses." Ms. Pillbury muttered before leaning over the desk to look at Faith, her brows raised. "Don't you think, Faith?"

Before Faith could answer the woman's question, Ms. Pillsbury turned back to the stage, applauding Carl. "Bravo, Carl, bravo!"

...

Faith walked down the hallway after leaving her fourth period for lunch. She was going over another rewrite Sue had made when she felt an arm wrap around her shoulders. "So..." Sam started. Faith chuckled, looking up at Sam.

"You. Me. Breadstix tonight." Sam said and Faith's brows furrowed. She didn't have rehearsal since Mr. Schue wanted to give her at least two days a week off to do her own homework, but Sam had rehearsal.

"But... you have rehearsal..." Faith said and Sam's brows furrowed. He pulled his arm away from her slightly, but he kept his arm around her as he looked at her confused. "I'm out of the show. Mr. Schue is taking the roll."

Faith could've gotten whiplash from how fast and hard she turned her head to look up at Sam. "What?" She yelled. She stopped walking now, looking up at Sam with wide eyes.

"I'm so sorry about him, Sam." Faith said, going on her toes and pulling him into a hug. Sam froze for a second, shocked that she was hugging him. After a couple seconds, he hugged back as she continued to speak. "I tried to tell him that everyone's comfortability should come first, but he's like... blinded by this stupid musical."

She felt Sam shrug against her and hold her a little tighter. "It's okay. I don't blame you and neither does the rest of the cast. We all know you're trying to get us all comfortable." He said while pulling away. He kept his hands on her waist as he looked at her. His eyes landed on her lips and he quickly put his hands on either side of his face and leaned in, giving her a soft and sweet kiss.

It lasted for a couple seconds, and when they pulled away, Faith looked up at Sam with slightly big eyes. Yeah they've kissed before, but only once and know he kissed her in the school hallway.

Sam looked down at Faith with a small smile gracing his lips. He ran tis thumb across her cheekbone as he rose his brows. "So... how does Breadstix sound?"

Faith smiled at Sam's words and was internally glad that her face hadn't heated up. "It's a date."

...

"I happen to know a great deal about a lot of things. You see... Eddie happens to be my nephew." Artie mumbled. Finn and Mr. Schue hadn't shown up to rehearsal, but Mr. Schue still wanted the kids to run the scene so he made Faith go in his place.

Faith was pissed. She cancelled her date with Sam sadly, but they luckily rescheduled to hang out at Faith's later in the week. Now, Faith, Artie, Mercedes, Rachel and Sue sat on stage to work on the scene.

"This play is terrible." Sue yelled.

"Dr. Scott!" Rachel gasped, her mouth agape at Artie who gave her wide eyes.

"Janet!" Artie yelled back to the girl.

"Dr. Scott!"

"Janet!"

"I'm so bored I just fell into a micro-sleep. None of this is plausible!" Sue yelled. She craned her head up to look at Faith who was leaning on the side of the chair Sue was sitting on. "You want to direct this? I'd sure as hell leave this out of future resumes." Sue muttered to Faith, making the girl scoff out a laugh.

"Way ahead of you." Faith muttered as her classmates continued to scream the same five words.

"Rocky!" Mercedes yelled, eyeing Faith.

"Grrr." Faith growled quietly under her breath, getting annoyed with Mr. Schue. How could he cut Sam out, take his role and then not show up to rehearsal?

"Janet!"

"Dr. Scott!"

"Janet!"

"Brad!" Rachel shrieked and Faith cringed, her hand going to her ears at how high pitch Rachel's yell was.

"Rocky!"

"This play has incredible pacing problems." Sue grumbled again and Rachel, tired of Sue and rehearsals, turned to Faith.

"Faith, it is pointless to rehearse this scene without Finn." Rachel said and for once, Faith did agree, but most of it was being she was getting annoyed at the repetition. She pushed herself off the chair she was leaning on and sighed.

"We don't have a choice. He's late and he's not answering his phone. We gotta get this timing down, guys." Faith said and Sue scoffed. Faith turned to the Coach, a glare on her face. "And would you please stop interjecting your opinions, Sue?"

Sue clucked as she looked down at the script in her hands, scribbling something out. "Opinions? These are my rewrites."

...

Faith watched Rachel and Finn from the directors desk with Mr. Schue. SHe had to admit, they were doing amazing.

Until Carl walked out on stage.

"Schuester! You messing with my woman?" Carl yelled. Mr. Schue's face fell as Faith leaned back, laughing. "Woah." She muttered, but her words were barely audible from her laughs.

Mr. Schue opened and closed his mouth before he shook his head in a fake cluelessness. "I, uh... I-I-I don't know what you're talking about."

Carl scoffed at the teacher's words. "Yes, you do, because Emma and I have a full disclosure policy... total honesty. Something that allows us to have a little thing I like to call intimacy. Something you clearly know nothing about."

Faith had to put her hand over her mouth to cover her laughs now. She could see Mr. Schue turn to her before he turned back to Carl, shaking his head again. "Look, we were just rehearsing."

"Stop it, bro. Man-to-man, you gave me your word." Carl snapped and Mr. Schue straightened up. "So, what, you quitting the show?" Mr. Schue asked and when Faith turned to him, she could've sworn she saw a faint smile on his face. Carl rolled his eyes and shook his head.

"No, no, no, no. Unlike you I believe in the power of the arts. I don't just use them to pick up other guys' chicks. Plus, I'm not letting that one down." Carl yelled, pointing at Faith while he said his last sentence.

Faith smiled, but she knew that after everything that's been happening revolving this play, it's her shut down.

And by the end of the week, it was. Faith was shockingly relieved. Even though she loved working on it, part of her was terrified of the outcome.

—this was a quick chapter ik ik 💔💔 this was just a piggyback for last chapter because last chapter was so long

i know there wasn't much fam BUT THERE WILL BEEEEEEE SOON NEXT CHAPTER

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 268 13
Surprisingly enough, Sam wasn't all that nervous. Sure, what he was about to do was important and it could potentially change his life, but as he sto...
116K 1.7K 61
Fem OC & Sam Evans Slow burn . . . Following the plot of the episodes. Will not follow ALL episodes! . . . No Copyright intended. Apart from my orig...
445K 8.5K 109
jade reeds finds it hard to find love, until one day, a blonde boy comes to her life. (oc x sam evans) (season 2 - 6) started: 11/2/20 finished: 6/19...
172K 2.7K 92
"What do you want JBI?" "More info on your family life. I've heard speculations that your mom is-" "She's not up for grabs... just because she's 15 y...