picking partners

"All right, let's, uh, let's gather round!" Mr

"All right, let's, uh, let's gather round!" Mr. Schue announced as he entered the choir room. Faith was leaning back on Mike who say next to her while her feet were kicked up on the other seat next to her, maneuvered herself around to sit properly.

Once he had his students attention, Mr. Schue sighed. "Sorry I'm late, guys. I was with Principal Figgins. Bad news. Puckerman's in Juvvie." He said and Faith started to chuckle, rubbing her hands together like an evil villain.

Kurt sighed, shaking his head from the very back row. "It really was just a matter of time." He said and Faiths laughs got louder. "I knew it. Everyone start paying me up." Faith said, raising her hand over her head since she was on the lower riser.

One by one, Santana, Brittany, Tina, Mercedes and Kurt all walked over to Faith and gave her five dollars each. After Santana gave Faith her money, she turned to Mr. Schue. "What did he do?" Santana asked and Mr. Schue sighed.

"He drove his mom's Volvo through the front of a convenience store, and drove off with the ATM." He said and the class started to grow in fits of laughs.

"He might be the dumbest person on this planet, and that's coming from me." Brittany shrugged and Mr. Schue rolled his eyes at his students lack of compassion. "Guys! Let's have some sympathy." Mr. Schue scolded, making Finn scoff. "For a guy who put his needs before the team's? We need his voice, and his bad-boy stage presence."

"We can't look at this as a crisis. It's an opportunity." Mr. Schue tried to reassure and Rachel's brows furrowed. "For what? Further embarrassment and humiliation?" She yelled and Mr. Schue smiled. He rubbed his hands together and pointed to the door. "For welcoming our new member... Sam Evans!"

Faith smiled at the blonde boy walking into the room, waving at all the unfamiliar faces before he saw Faith and his whole smile brightened up. He smiled at Faith for a few seconds before turning back to the other students. "Hey, everybody. I'm Sam. Sam... I am. And I don't like green eggs and ham."

Santana sighed at Sam's greeting, shaking her head almost disappointedly. "Oh, wow. He has no game."

"Okay! This is gonna be great. You're not going to regret joining, Sam." Finn cheered, running up to Sam. He patted his shoulder as he looked around the room for an empty seat. When he saw one next to Faith, he pointed at it. "You can sit right here next to Faith."

As he sat down, Sam smiled at Faith. Finn smiled at the two, pointing back and forth between them. "Faith, Sam. Sam, Faith." Finn introduced the two and Sam turned to Finn, pointing at Faith.

"We know each other actually." Sam said and when Faith nodded in agreement, Finns smile grew wider, nodding his head happily. "Even better!" He cheered before walking back to his chair next to Rachel.

"All right! Question for the group. What's a duet?" Mr. Schue asked and Brittany immediately answered. "A blanket!"

"Duvet." Faith whispered as Mr. Schue shook his head at Brittany's guess. "A duet is when two voices join to become one. Great duets are like a great marriage. The singers complement each other push each other to be better." Mr. Schue explained.