cooler than me

First up to volunteer today was Mike and Tina

First up to volunteer today was Mike and Tina. The two quickly walked in front of their classmates, their backs to them. Faith could see Mike shaking off his nerves as Mr. Schue sighed at the long wait for them to start. "Whenever you're ready, guys." He said and Santana nodded. "Yeah, hurry up; I needs to get myself to Breadstix."

As soon as the music started Mike turned around to the students and started singing. "See, I really couldn't sing I could never really sing what I couldn't do is"

"Singgg" Tina interrupted. Faith eyes widened as she let out a shocked laugh. This was the first time Mike sang in front of the whole club. Faith didn't waste a second to grab her camera from her bag under her chair, not wanting to miss a second.

Faith filmed Tina and Mike throughout most of their performance and when Mike saw Faith filming, he immediately ran towards her.

Catching Faith by surprise, Mike got right up to the camera and continued to sing. "But what I lack in—" He sang to the camera with comically wide eyes as Tina interrupted. "Pitch!"

Mike ran back towards Tina, pulling up a chair to put in the middle of the room. "I sure make up in..." He sang as he stood on the chair.

"Power!" Tina sang, as Mike stood on the back of the chair. The chair slowly started to fall back until Mike landed gracefully on the floor.

He ran back towards Tina and wrapped an arm around her. "And all my friends say I am perfect for the..." Before Tina could cut him off, Mike put his hand over her mouth and shrieked her words. "Shower!"

Mike removed his arm around Tina as the whole class laughed with the song. Mike went to the piano, grabbing two pieces of paper. He and Tina met back in the middle and Mike handed Tina one of the papers as he sang. "And when Christmas comes, and all my friends go..."

Before Tina could interrupt, she and Mike gestured for the class to sing instead. Faith turned the camera to the class, Sam looking straight at the camera with a smile as everyone sang. "Caroling..."

Mike ran towards Faith, sitting on other side of her and sang to the camera. "It is so disheart—" "Ning!" Tina blurted, popping up from behind Mike.

Mikes eyes widened and he started to run away from Tina but she just followed him. "It is so disquiet—"

"Ting!"

Mikes hands went to the sides of his head. "It is so
discoura—"

"Ging!"

Mike turned to Tina, his back to his classmates. "Darling, please stop answe—"

Tina put her hand over Mikes mouth and peaked out from behind him. "Ring!"

Mike turned back to his class and shrugged. "What I couldn't do is—" Instead of Tina interrupting Mike, the whole class started. They all stomped their feet as Mike ran back towards the chair in the middle of the room. "Sing, sing, sing, sing, sing, sing!"