Twilight plus one

By fluffymeowcat

❝Why fight my monsters when I can embrace them?❞ Emily Lily Rose. A hybrid. A werewolf and a vampire. Someone... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2 I'm in what century now?
chapter 3 Home sweet home
Chapter 4 different era and chapter 5 combined
chapter 6 Why is Carlisle carrying a limp body.
Chapter 7 Yeah I have a new sister sarcastic much?
Chapter 8 Fist hunt....Joy
Chapter 10 My big teddy bear brother!!!!!
Chapter 11 Emmett my brother... what can I say
Chapter 12 Big brother bear.
Chapter 13 Jealous
Read please :)
Chapter 14 Meeting the Quileutes
Chapter 15 Alice and Jasper
Chapter 16 Meeting the Denali coven
Chapter 17 Twilight. (Baised on the book and the movie)
Chapter 18 Biology
Update (PLEASE READ)
Chapter 19 Brothers got a crush
Chapter 20 CRAZY CAR DANGER MAGNET
Chapter 21 Take a chance, make a change and breakaway
Chapter 22 First meeting
Chapter 23 Emmett and the bear (short chapter)
Chapter 24 Willie
25 Hey batter, Batter swing! NOT AT ME!
Chapter 26, showing my true self.
chapter 27 Crazy,psycho, tracker.
Chapter 28 We lost a human in a airport
New moon: New begging's.
Chapter 29 He Changes His Attitude Like The Weather.
Chapter 30. Put The Gun Down.
Chapter 31 Black heart.
Chapter 32 Say something.
Chapter 33 My Last Breath.
Chapter 34 Heaven Knows. (Re-written.)
Chapter 35 Going home
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37 Were not all suicidal. . . well at least i'm not.
Chapter 38 "Here we go."
Chapter 39 "Adding it to my collection."
Chapter 40 "Bella, the Caffeine Junky."
Chapter 41 "Welcome to the Family."
Chapter 42. Decisions, Decisions
Chapter 43 Eclipse: Letting the Spectrum In.
Chapter 44 Dig Up His Bones
Chapter 45. Surprise surprise.
Chapter 46. The Race.
Chapter 47 The Argument.
Chapter 48 The Truth.
Chapter 49. The miscommunication.
Chapter 50. Through The Valley
Chapter 51. When I Was Younger.
chapter 52 Medicine Man
Chapter 53. Cloaked Figures.

Chapter 9 REVENGE IS TASTY

3.5K 94 1
By fluffymeowcat

P.s this is going to be a short chapter plz dont hate. :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's P.O.V

I was laying on the floor writing a new song I could sing while Edward could play the piano. Mom loves to here us play. Edward and I bond by doing music. When he's down I cheer him up as best I could. He is the best big brother ever. I sighed. Rosalie is a sister to me but sometimes she came be stubborn.Very stubborn. Dad and I bond too. We always take walks. It's sweet to know that a father that you barely new took you in. A mother who cares for you. A brother and sister that help you back up when your knocked down. I sighed again. Im bored. Edward left to go hunting. Rosalie is in her room doing god knows what. Mom and dad, well there in there room. Ew. Rosalies room is next mine so when I heared her door close I suspcious. I flashed to my door and opened it. Rosalie was wearing a wedding dress. It was very beautiful with her hair up.

"What are you doing?" I asked her. She froze.

"Emily you have to understand. They deserve it" She told me setting her jaw. I knew who she was talking about. It was horrible what they did to her. I get it I really do, but then again I cant give her advice on something that I know nothing about. But what I can give is support.

"Rosalie do you think that, is wise? "

"Emily they have to. I want them too know how it felt. So I need you to track them. Please I need you. Im asking you as a sister as a friend please." I gulped. What would my parents think, Edward. Rosalie and I bicker just like any other sibbling.But we are always there for each other.

"Rose I dont know"

"Please Emily" I looked into her eyes. Damn it. I closed my eyes.

"Fine. But don't tell anyone. But you do know that Edward will find out. He is a mind reader. There are no secerts. Are you willing to risk it?" She noded her head quickly. "Follow me" I took her to my bedroom for consintration. "Give me a discription so I could find them." She did as she was told. We both snuck downstairs. "One more thing Rose. Do not come back with red eyes." She smiled at me.

"Thank you Emily." I noded my head.

"Go before I change my mind." She noded and ran outside. Dress and all. "God please forgive me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22K 264 37
Destiny Star Davis that's my name I am a Tribrid a witch, vampire, and werewolf all in one, and the Klaus Mikaelson the hybrid.. what happens when y...
130K 6K 27
Originally titled Blood Moon Left in the dark about her past or where she belonged, Kaliska life was about to get a whole lot dark and messier. N...
346 49 21
WARNING, THIS BOOK CONTAINS SPOILERS FOR THE VAMPIRE DIARIES AND THE ORIGINALS everyone knows that the original vampires were not the original vampir...
697K 13K 29
WARNING! I wrote this story when I was like 14 so it's not very good! ❝𝑳𝒊𝒍𝒚, 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒍𝒆𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒘𝒂𝒍𝒌 𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒇𝒓𝒐𝒎 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔, 𝒇𝒓�...