𝓢. 𝓗𝓪𝓻𝓾𝓬𝓱𝓲𝔂𝓸 {𝓟𝓻�...

By IVBfanfics

{Y⃠a⃠n⃠d⃠e⃠r⃠e⃠} ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ •"𝓣𝓻𝔂 𝓽𝓸 𝓻𝓾𝓷 𝓪𝔀𝓪𝔂 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷 & �... More

{PROLOGUE}
{CHAPTER 1}
{CHAPTER 2}
{CHAPTER 3}
{CHAPTER 4}
{CHAPTER 5}
{CHAPTER 6}
{CHAPTER 7}
{CHAPTER 8}
{CHAPTER 9}
{CHAPTER 10}
{CHAPTER 11}
{CHAPTER 12}
{CHAPTER 13}
{CHAPTER 14}
{CHAPTER 15}
{CHAPTER 16}
{CHAPTER 17}
{CHAPTER 18}
{CHAPTER 19}
{CHAPTER 21}
{CHAPTER 22}
{CHAPTER 23}
{CHAPTER 24}
{CHAPTER 25}
{CHAPTER 26}
{CHAPTER 27}
{CHAPTER 28}
{CHAPTER 29}
{CHAPTER 30}
{CHAPTER 31}
{CHAPTER 32}
{CHAPTER 33}
{CHAPTER 34}
{CHAPTER 35}
{CHAPTER 36}
{CHAPTER 37}
{CHAPTER 38}
{CHAPTER 39}
{CHAPTER 40}
{CHAPTER 41}
{CHAPTER 42}
{CHAPTER 43}

{CHAPTER 20}

5.1K 261 332
By IVBfanfics

•A/N•

Please read the warnings in the description before reading this Fanfiction.
(May Be Triggering)

Make sure to vote & comment

Any & all support is appreciated<3

~~~~~~

~Y/N's POV~

A little bit over a week had passed by since Ami kissed me and she hadn't returned to the dormitories, she hadn't shown up to any of her classes either.

She texted me and told me that she was extremely sorry for what happened. She also said that she would be staying with her aunt for a bit and that she would be completing her schoolwork online until she returns.

My throat had healed and my voice was back but it's not like I had anyone to talk to anyways so it didn't matter.

I hadn't felt like myself since Ami left.

I wasn't sleeping well.....and I hardly ate.

'I missed my bestfriend'

I had ignored everyone that has tried to communicate with me throughout the past week, even Sanzu.

The pinkette had called me a couple of times but I always hit decline. I wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone and i'd much rather stay away from people altogether.

I've also heard people knocking on the door but I managed to tune it all out.

I blamed myself for everything that happened.

'None of this is fair' I thought to myself as I turned on my side and stared over at Ami's empty bed. She didn't even bother coming back to get some of her belongings, so i'm assuming that she's just trying her best to avoid me.

I still couldn't believe that she had kissed me......maybe there was a way that I could've prevented this from occurring, there must've been so many signs that I had missed.

There's no way that this is the end of our friendship, I wouldn't be able to handle it if that were the case.

"I hate myself" I whispered quietly as I covered my face with the palms of my hands.

"Oh? Well isn't that just terribly depressing" A familiar voice rang out and I quickly sat up with horrified eyes. "Hikaru.....?"

~No One's POV~

The dimmed lights had created an eerily-calm atmosphere as Bonten's leader and it's executives sat around a large table while handing out their reports.

"I've obtained the location of a small-time gang that has been attempting to sabotage some of our men" Kakucho said as he flipped through a folder before continuing. "They don't seem like they're too much of a threat right now but it could be very bad for us if they start to expand"

Kokonoi lightly tapped his finger against the table as he took in Kakucho's words. "Understood.....this should be taken care of immediately" he said tiredly as he glanced around the table before his eyes landed on Sanzu "Would you mind?"

The pinkette didn't respond though, he hadn't been paying attention at all.

The Haitani's glanced over at Kokonoi's annoyed expression before slowly looking over at Sanzu. Ran decided to speak up "Me and Rindou wouldn't mind handling the situation" he said and Kokonoi sighed "Ok that's fine"

Mikey eyed Sanzu's odd behavior but simply brushed it off when Takeomi spoke up. "We should also be mindful of the press, they've been catching quite a bit of glimpses of us and it would be bad news for us if others tried tracking us down" he said and Mochi grunted "It's the Haitani's that you've got to worry about, they're always seeking attention"

Rindou's eye twitched at the man's words. "Whats that supposed to mean, you fat bastard?" he questioned sharply and Ran covered his mouth to stifle his laughter as Mochi stood up in a threatening stance. "What did you just call me?"

Ran raised a brow "I think you heard him quite clearly, my little brother never stutters" he said calmly and Takeomi placed his hand on Mochi's shoulder. "Enough arguing"

Mochi narrowed his eyes at the Haitani's before taking a seat once more.

"Anyways.....Mochi is correct! The two of you have a tendency to drift off towards the spotlight" Kokonoi said and Ran grunted "Can you blame us? We ruled Roppongi in our youth for Heavens sake"

"Here we go again" Mochi continued "The kings of Roppongi? That was over a decade ago so let it go for Heavens Sake" He said with irritation evident in his tone and Ran's grin grew but not from amusement, he was getting quite annoyed.

Kokonoi cleared his throat to try and disperse the tense atmosphere that was clearly growing around the meeting room.

Kakucho took a subtle glance towards Mikey, only to see that their boss wasn't paying any attention to them.

Takeomi rolled his eyes "Both of you need to knock it off.....you're acting like Goddamn children" he said which caused both men to turn towards Takeomi.

"You want to end up in a nursing home, don't you? Don't worry! Cause I can make it happen" Ran continued "Your admittance is long overdue, at your prehistoric age"

Rindou quickly covered his mouth as Takeomi stood up and Ran followed his movements. "Do you have a problem with me?" Takeomi questioned and Ran hummed "Why don't you find out?"

Kokonoi stood up as well "There's a time and a place for this but it is not here and not now"

Ran rolled his eyes before taking a seat and Takeomi sighed "My apologies for disrupting, Mikey" he said as he glanced over at the smaller male. "Hn"

Takeomi sat down and turned to Kokonoi "Please continue with what you were saying" he said and Kokonoi frowned a bit "Now that all of the disruptions are through.....the Haitani's are dealing with Kakucho's observations and they'll make sure to stay out of the press"

The Haitani's nodded their heads and Kakucho raised a brow "Is that all?" he questioned and Kokonoi nodded "Unless there's something else that we should discuss" he said as all of the men took a glance at the silent pinkette.

"Is there anything that you'd like to add.....Sanzu?" Kokonoi asked and the male finally looked up. "Hn?" he gave a questioning hum causing Kokonoi to sigh "Forget it"

"Do you have anything to add, Mikey?" Takeomi asked and Mikey stood up "So noisy" he said quietly before walking over to the door. "Meeting is over"

The door slammed shut and the executives let out small sighs "You two balding-fucks pissed him off" Ran grunted causing Mochi and Takeomi to look over at the older Haitani.

"Stop acting like you're some tough guy" Takeomi said as he stood up and left the room.

Ran snickered "Someone blew a fuse" he mused as Mochi rolled his eyes before following after the older male. "You two are seriously irritating" Kokonoi said while gripping his temples.

Rindou tilted his head to the side "Two? I didn't even say anything" he said and Kokonoi scoffed "Whats that supposed to mean, you fat bastard?" He mocked him "Does that little phrase ring any bells?"

The younger Haitani leaned back in his chair. "No"

"You've got to stop acting up when Mikey's around" Kakucho spoke up "It's not wise to piss him off" he stated and Kokonoi hummed "That's correct"

Ran ignored them "Anyways, What's up with Princess bubblegum?" he questioned while motioning towards Sanzu.

"I swear to-.....Sanzu" Kokonoi snapped his fingers in front of the male. "What?" he questioned harshly and Kokonoi's eyes widened slightly "Ah so he can hear us" he continued "What the hell is wrong with you?"

"Nothing" Sanzu said as he stood up in an attempt to leave but Kokonoi stopped him. "You've been acting off for a few days now, so spill" he said and Sanzu's eyes darkened "It's none of your business"

Sanzu walked out of the room without another word and no one stopped him this time.

"The hell is wrong with Barbie now?" Ran questioned and Rindou's eyes widened slightly "You don't think it's because of the photo, do you?" he questioned and Ran waved a dismissive hand "Of course not! We sent that over a week ago and he was fine before"

"What photo?" Kokonoi questioned and Ran's eyes shifted towards the white-haired male. "Remember the woman that Sanzu was hanging around?" he questioned and Kokonoi grunted "Y/N"

"Well Rindou took a photo of Y/N and some guy hanging out together and sent it to Sanzu last-" Rindou slapped his older brother over the head. "I didn't take the photo" he said and Ran rolled his eyes "Ok fine, I took the photo"

"And you said that it was over a week ago?" Kokonoi questioned and the Haitani's nodded causing Kokonoi to sigh "Well I guess that's not the cause then because they were together last week and he was perfectly fine for a couple of days after their encounter"

"Why don't you contact the woman and ask if she knows about his sudden change?" Kakucho suggested and Kokonoi hummed "That would be a good idea but I believe that Sanzu is just in another one of his moods, so he should be back to his insufferable self sooner or later"

Ran shrugged his shoulders "Well if you'll excuse us, me and Rindou have some hunting to do"

The younger Haitani cracked his knuckles "I'm right behind you, brother"

The duo left the room which left Kokonoi and Kakucho by themselves.

"So you believe that the girl has nothing to do with this?" Kakucho questioned and Kokonoi sighed "I'm not too sure......if you aren't too busy then would you mind checking in on her? Just make sure that she's still alive" he said and Kakucho raised a brow "Where does she reside?"

~Y/N's POV~

"Hikaru.....?"

The male smiled "Miss me?" he questioned as he leaned forward and I scooted away until my back hit the wall causing him to laugh "You're so tense"

"How are you-" He cut me off "Alive? I'm not" he continued "You killed me, remember?" he questioned and I slowly shook my head "Sanzu killed you"

Hikaru laughed "Aw that's what he said.....well it seems like you have your doubts" he pointed out and I looked away "You're not real"

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath before opening them up and seeing that Hikaru was no longer there. "I'm going crazy....."

"That may be true"

I screeched as I saw Hikaru sitting besides me on the bed and I quickly stood up before taking a few steps away from him.

"I know what happened between you and Ami.....that's quite a shame! But I suppose that you always did know how to fuck all of your relationships up, huh?" He taunted and I clenched my jaw "Shut up"

Hikaru grinned "Why don't you just admit it? Just admit that you actually FUCKED UP!"

"YOU'RE SCREWING UP MY MIND" I exclaimed and Hikaru rolled his eyes "Oh you've done a grand job of doing that, all on your own" he mused as I felt my heart beginning to race. "No.....this is all your fault"

Hikaru raised a brow "Me? No.....this is your own fault but I suppose that you have always been good at placing the blame onto others" he said as my hands made their way into my hair and I began pulling at it.

"No....No.....you can't gaslight me into believing your twisted lies! I have everything engraved in my BRAIN!" I snapped and Hikaru's eyes widened slightly "Woah....feisty"

I looked away "Just go back to hell where you belong" I muttered and Hikaru chuckled lightly "You'd like that, wouldn't you? I think i'm going to stick around for a bit longer and screw with your heard a bit more" he continued "It's very satisfying"

Hikaru began laughing loudly causing me to cover my ears. "Stop it.....YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME!"

"You look a mess.....there's dark circles under your eyes and you look like you've lost a bit of weight" Hikaru mused as he hopped off of the bed before walking over to me.

"You can't even take care of yourself when I'm not around" he said as he placed his hand on my cheek and I slowly closed my eyes at the cold contact. "You're not real"

Suddenly, his grip on my chin tightened causing my eyes to snap wide open as I stared into his angered eyes "You're going to die, you fucking whore"

I quickly pushed him away as I ran over to the door, I swung it open and attempted to run out but I instantly slammed into someone.

I almost fell to the floor but they caught me and I slowly opened my eyes to see a familiar-looking male staring down at me with widened eyes.

"You're....." I drifted off and he slowly placed me down on the floor before kneeling down in front of me. "You're Y/N L/N.....am I correct?" he questioned and I hesitated before nodding "I'm not sure if you remember me but my name is Kakucho"

"I remember....." But what is he doing here?

"I was just coming here to check on you and I heard you screaming, are you alright?" he questioned and I looked away "I was arguing over the phone....." I drifted off and Kakucho slowly nodded as his eyes seemed to gaze over my form.

"You don't look so well" he continued "Have you eaten anything today?" he questioned and I slowly nodded even though it was a lie.

I hadn't eaten in a few days.....I kind of forgot.

The hours seemed to tick by and I didn't even realize that so much time had passed.

"Well I think you should eat something, ok?"

I ignored him "Why are you here?" I questioned and Kakucho sighed "I was sent here by Kokonoi" he stated and I raised a brow "For what?"

"To make sure that you were alright" he said and I pushed him away. "Well i'm fine so you can leave" I said quietly and he grunted "Why were you running out of your room?" he questioned and I frowned "I just had to use the bathroom" Liar.

Kakucho hummed "Well there is another reason that I came over here" he said causing my ears to perk up "Well?" I questioned sharply but his expression remained stoic "It's about Haruchiyo Sanzu"

'About Sanzu.....again?'

"What is it?" I asked and Kakucho sighed "He's been off for the past couple of days and we were wondering if something happened between the two of you but Kokonoi thought that it was unlikely since the two of you seemed fine last week" he explained and I shrugged "I haven't spoken to him all week"

Kakucho's interest seemed to peak a bit "You haven't?"  he questioned and I shook my head "No I haven't....." I drifted off and he hummed "How come? Was he being distant or harsh towards you?"

"Well....."

~Flashback~

I don't know why I had done it but I felt myself leaning closer towards the boy. And before I knew it.....I was placing my lips against his own.

My eyes widened slightly when I realized what I had done and I attempted to pull away but Sanzu's hand found it's way to the back of my head while his other hand pulled me closer by my waist.

His grip on the back of my head had only tightened in an attempt to deepen the kiss. I felt myself being pushed back onto the bed as Sanzu hovered over me without breaking the kiss for a second.

His tongue slowly grazed over my bottom lip and I instantly parted my lips to give his tongue access, my hands found their way onto his chest as he pressed his body closer to my own.

~End of flashback~

"Well?" Kakucho urged and I felt my face heating up at the sudden memory. "Well.....not exactly"

The scarred male raised a brow "So he wasn't distant before? Then, why aren't the two of you speaking?" he questioned and I looked away. "Well I've been the distant one.....he's tried calling me over the past week but I've been ignoring him"

"When was the last time that he called you?" He questioned and I shrugged "This morning"

Kakucho gripped his temples "I see.....may you tell me why you've been ignoring him?" he questioned and I sighed "It's not that I want to ignore him but I've been going through some things.....and I haven't been speaking to anyone" I said quietly and Kakucho sighed "I understand"

My head was pounding.....and I couldn't stop what happened next.

Tears began pouring out of my eyes causing Kakucho's eyes to widen "Whats the matter?" he questioned as he hesitatingly reached out to me but he quickly retracted his hand. "Um....."

'I was hallucinating earlier.....it must've been due to my lack of sleep and food consumption' I thought while thinking back to my illusion of Hikaru.

"I'm okay....." I whispered as I continuously rubbed at my eyes in an attempt to get my tears to stop but it didn't seem like that was going to work.

Kakucho grabbed both of my wrists with his hands. "Do you want me to get you some water? Or maybe I should call someone?" he suggested and I slowly shook my head. "There's no one to call......" I drifted off and he sighed "Then stop crying"

"I think somethings wrong with me" I whispered and Kakucho raised a brow "Why would you think that?" he questioned and I looked away "I hate everything about myself.....and I'm sure that others feel the same"

"I highly doubt that" he said and I slowly shook my head "You don't even know me" I muttered and he let out a small sigh "That may be true but even so.....Sanzu seems to adore you so clearly you aren't someone that has many vexing qualities"

'Sanzu adores me?'

"Well I'm sure that he's frustrated with me now......all I do is push people away" I continued "I end up hurting everyone around me" I whispered and Kakucho placed his hand on my shoulder. "Don't be so hard on yourself"

"I deserve it" I whispered and Kakucho looked away. "What was it again?" He questioned quietly, mainly to himself, but I still managed to hear him.

"Princess.....bubblegum" He mumbled and my eyes widened slightly "What?" I questioned and he turned his focus back to me. "Sanzu"

My jaw dropped "You call him Princess bubblegum?" I questioned as I began laughing loudly "Well I don'-" he cut himself off as I continued laughing at the fitting nickname for the pinkette.

"That's funny, Kakucho!" I mused and he smiled a bit "Well at least.....you stopped crying" he pointed out and my eyes widened slightly "I guess I did......uh thanks for the laugh" I said and he gave a short nod "I still think that you should eat something and get some rest, perhaps you could give Sanzu a call afterwards"

My head began spinning once again "Yeah....."

"Hn Y/N? Are you alright?" He questioned and I slowly nodded "I think I'm just going to lie down for a bit.....I'm-" I cut myself off as my vision began blurring "Shit"

My body began falling forward and I felt a pair of arms catching me before I had a chance to hit the ground but that didn't stop my vision from going black.

~~~~~~

I hope you all enjoyed it.

Please remember to vote & comment<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

712K 36.7K 59
[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I know you've been watching me lately. I app...
128K 4.1K 40
Bonten Trio x Fem Readers TW: Violence / Smvt / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence etc. [read at your own risk] Two new transfer student...
107K 4.2K 51
════ ⋆★⋆ ════════ ⋆★⋆ ════ BOOK 1 Bonten encounter a rather interesting woman, a woman that goes by the name Y/n. Other than her name, she has no fam...