MY POSSESSIVE BEAST { #Onesho...

Από Aishwaryaxcreations

She is ice ❄️, he is fire🔥. One glimpse of her ignites his stone cold eyes. The heat of her body melts the... Περισσότερα

❄️MARRIED TO MR POSSESSIVE BEAST 🔥
❄️HONEYMOON IN SWITZERLAND 🔥
❄️ Dark Secrets 🔥
❄️ The Success Party 🔥
❄️RIFTING APART?🔥

❄️PROPOSAL🔥

5.6K 336 68
Από Aishwaryaxcreations

The story is purely fictional ... don't connect with any real life or dead peoples....!!!!!!!!!!

PURELY FICTIONAL STORY!!!!!

{Mature content is there! If you feel uncomfortable please skip those parts....}

TARGET: 260 VOTES AND
50 COMMENTS 🌸🔥❄️

Next update will be on next week Friday 😌 that also only after target...!

Ashwinxxsivaangi special thanks to you thangam🥰🥰🥰😘😘😘

****************

Sitara slowly opened her eyes and looked around.... sudden realising hits her and jerked off....Arjun wake-up due to her movements......

Arjun: situ ma...

Sitara: Arjun.... Who brought me here??

Arjun: me..Do you think that i will allow anyone to see what is mine?

Sitara: you brought me here like this? you should have wake me up...

Arjun: you were sleeping peacefully..so i don't want to distrub your sleep ma... that's why.......

She smiled and nodded..she got up from bed and hissed in pain. It paining a lot, god...

Sitara mv : I couldn't even take a step.

He carried her in bridal style to bathroom, he make her sit beside washbasin And gave her toothbrush. She started brushing, Arjun went to bathtub and started filling it with hot water. He used lavender water bubble ball for bubbles......

When it filled, He looked at Her, I already washed my face and looking at him. he came to me and started unbuttoning his shirt which was on me.... He picked up her and placed her on the bathtub and he too got inside with her.......

Arjun: you are already in pain. So I can't give you more, just relax. I will just give you massage and not love making." He started massaging my shoulders, I moaned slightly...
Slowly his hands went down and now he is massaging her thigh. She leaned on him, I closed my eyes and pleasure starting to build in me. His member is brushing against my back standing proudly....

I'm breathing heavily, his hands brushed my women hood.

Sitara"Ahaaa! Arjun..m......" It came out seductively......

Arjun: you are making me hard to control.......

He got up from the bathtub and picked up Her and made her stand under the shower......

He took shower gel and rubbed it on her with loofah.........he explored every curve of her......

Suddenly Sitara took loofah from him and looked into his eyes....

Sitara: i will do....

Arjun smiled and nodded... Sitara started rub loofah on his well built body.....

He was enjoying his wife's state who was trying to rub the loofah on his body, Sitara was facing great difficulty in bathing him as he is a lic building....

Sitara: LIC building...she murmured softly...but Arjun heard it and chuckled softly.....

soon she got tired and he held her close... He caressed her cheeks and kissed her cheek...then he left her and went to wash in the shower, she slowly turned around to move.
He pulled her inside the shower with him. He took her lips in a passionate kiss.,She couldn't help it and again moan out. Her moan made his beast inside more eager so he swiftly turned her around and entered her from the backside in a swift he made her hand stick to the glass wall....His thrusts were slow at first but he increased his pace. His one hand was on her waist holding her in place while the other one was kneading her breast......

He drained water in tub and He made her lie in bathtub, and leaned on her
...

He captured her lips in passionate kiss, leaving only after when she was out of breath. He started torturing her neck giving visible hickey's, she moaned when she felt his mouth against my breast sucking on it. He nibbled and sulked on her breast and she closed her eyes in pleasure feeling effect of his each suck on her core which was burning with desire. He did same with other one too, and she completely moaning mess...

He soon reached her stomach licking all over it, she moaned when he pushed his tongue in my navel. He reached her womenhood.....

"Arjun: You are fucking beautiful, babe." He said in his husky voice, and she blushing mess now. He played with her clit with his tongue, and her toes curled with pleasure. He came on her once again and kissed her passionately, and he pushed his member inside her.... He started thrusting her harder and faster....
After reaching their climax...and they both cleaned themselves and went out....they got ready and went to have breakfast......

They planned to visit Jungfraujoch... They got Ready and left for Jungfraujoch......

The Jungfraujoch is a saddle connecting two major 4000ers of the Bernese Alps: the Jungfrau and the Mönch. It lies at an elevation of 3,463 metres above sea level and is directly overlooked by the rocky prominence of the Sphinx.....

They had amazing time there... after jungfraujoch then left to Lugano..

trip to the southern city of Lugano. Nestled on the shores of the breathtaking Lake Lugano, the city dubbed the Monte Carlo of Switzerland blends Swiss and Italian cultures into an unforgettable weekend break. Home to plenty of museums and warmed by Mediterranean breezes, you might even think you're in nearby Italy when you visit. Outside the city, impressive villas are sprinkled around the lush hillsides that rise from the lake....

They were roaming around the City... suddenly Arjun got a important call... He went to take the call ....

She looked around and admired the beauty of that place....

Suddenly He hugged her tightly... even more tight and buried his face into her shoulders... After a few seconds he kissed the side of her neck. And after a few seconds he started nibbling her neck. He became fierce second by second. I'm damn sure there would be a hickey by now....

Sitara: "Arjun what are you doing? We're in a public place." I warned him and smacked on his hand...

Arjun:"That's why I started. Just to keep me in control. I wouldn't have probably stopped in between, if this was a private space." He said in his basic voice....

My heart skipped it's beats and I'm was blushing heavily now.....

Sitara mv: I'm in Love with this Beast...

Sitara: Arjun....i Said and smacked on his arm...

Arjun: someone is blushing huh?

Sitara: I'm not...

Arjun: i didn't said it's you.....

Sitara: Arjuneyy.....she said and pouted...he smiled and give a peak on her lips...

Arjun: let's go now..

Sitara nodded with a blush and she wounded her hand around his arm and moved forward happily...

Without knowing that someone is spying them...that person picked up phone and called someone........

After roaming around the City they went back to resort after fresh up......then went to have Their Dinner......

He picked up her and moved towards their room and not before closing the door....

*****

Next day Sitara woke up by 12pm and blushed seeing herself in Arjun's embrace whereas they both were lying naked under the duvet after a early morning hot make out!!

Arjun too woke up after few minutes and after few intimate moments they both had their lunch by 4pm!!

Sitara went to fresh up!! She came out and found a parcel on bed!! She opened it and found a beautiful full frock!!

With a note!!

Hey pondati,
A beautiful purple frock for my beautiful Pondatti!!
Can't wait to see you in this!!
With love,
Ur hubby 💜

She blushed and caressed the note... There is also matching accessories along with it... She took everything and went to wardrobe to change to that costume!!

She came out wearing the dress by 6pm!! And when she reach there she saw another note on the bed!!

Hey pondati!!
Looking absolutely stunning and gorgeous in this outfit!!

She turned to look around everywhere!!

Enough of turning around!! You will find me on right time... Can't wait to have a bite on you!! Just come out of the resort!!

She blushed and rushed out holding her dress and she is shocked to see path made up of beautiful roses on different shades of pink!!

And again there is another note!!

Hey beautiful...
A path with pink roses for my beautiful Rose!! Walk along this path to reach me!!

Her cheeks too turned to a shade of pink and she walked along the path...

Sky is filled with darkness but there is light all around her... Her path is fully filled with rose petals on a way pattern.... And it is surrounded with lanterns all over the place... Many heart shaped ballons were scattered here and there all over her way making her to see the surrounding in aww!!

She spotted some bright light and rushed towards the place and stood open mouthed after reaching the place...

She searched for him but he is now where to be found... So she turned around and gasped seeing him in his knees before her!!

They both drooled over each other as they were twinning with purple!!

Arjun : Hey My pondatti... Our marriage is a arranged one for sure... But I didn't thought that I will go crazy with one stranger girl after marriage!! You proved me wrong on my thoughts... Eventhough we became one in all means... There are many dark secrets you didn't know about me!!!

Sitara frowned in confusion....

Arjun : I am a Mafia leader Situ ma...

Sitara stood there shocked... Now Arjun got up from his knees and turned towards other side not able to face her!!!

Arjun : But only for good deeds Situ ma...!

She frowned more for his each sentence because his each sentence confused her to the core!! She can't understand anything....

Arjun : And I am the one who killed your brother Situ ma!!

Sitara : Whhatttt!!

She stood even more shocked and hot tears started to flow from her eyes...she was shocked and emotional after hearing what Arjun said.....She closed her eyes for few seconds and opened it..she looking it him with tears...

Arjun : Yes Situ ma... Before 1 year I got news about some girls were kidnapped by a random person.. And I was allotted as a chief to handle him... I too started collecting data about him... Finally one day I tracked the ship he is travelling... He along with Rudra, a smuggler he kidnapped many innocent girls who were just 15-18 years and they were selling them to some prostitute gang to make them also one among them!! And also he sell many young girls to many spoiled rich brats to make them happy in their beds and then burn them to death!!

Sitara is now even more shocked hearing her brother's horrible side..she never thought that her brother will do like this even dreams... She felt ashamed to be said as his sister...She felt ashamed on herself for giving her whole sister love to him!!!

Arjun : One day Rudra along with your brother... They themselves voluntarily came into my Trap and the second I caught them but somehow Rudra escaped from my Trap but your Brother I tortured him to death... And send that news to his houses that they died due to ship drowned in the sea!! And I too rescued the girls whom he sent to the prostitute gangs but they all lost their verginity as they were forced to accept prostitution as their business... We arrested the gang... And also those girls were sent to rehabilitation centre to get cured from this trauma!!! Now those girls are living a peaceful life ma.....

Sitara shed tears thinking about those innocent school kids!!

Arjun : And I swear ma I came to know about that he is your brother only after our parents fix our marriage!! But I also heard about your innocent nature... Your kindness from my sources... I thought not to hurt you... I thought to speak and clear to you all my dark secrets.... But my parents didn't allow me even to see you before marriage because they thought that I will somehow stop this marriage by convincing you!!!

He paused...

Arjun : And I too swear that I fell in love with you as soon as seeing you in bridal attire on wedding hall... And I decided that you will be my wife till eternity!! I always tried to open my secrets to you but always your beauty closes my mouth from saying anything!!

He turned towards her and saw her standing with dried tear marks all over her face!!

Arjun : And I found this as a right time to confess all my past to you ma...

He paused....

Arjun : Situ ma...

She just raised her face to see him...

Arjun : Will you accept me after this revelations ma..?? Will you be Mrs.Arjun forever..?? Will you be my lifeline till eternity..??

That's it!! She ran towards him and gave a flying hug and he too catches her correctly and swirled whereas she is crying burrying her face in crook of his neck!!

Sitara : I really feel disgusted to mention him as my brother Arjun... He too having a sister right... How can he able to do such a blunder to many innocent girls..?

She cried in his embrace and he caressed her hair making her calm...

Arjun : Don't stress yourself ma... He is not deserving for your love and worries even for a single percent.....

He smiled and thought to divert her mood!!

Arjun : And..?? What is you answer for my questions..??

She first stood confused but later smiled with a tiny of blush...

Sitara : I Love You Arjun!! I will accept you with all your pasts!! I will be Mrs.Arjun forever!! I will be your lifeline till eternity!!

They both hugged each other shedding happy tears...

And he carried her and dropped her below the tree where he has neatly arranged for a dinner with her favourites!!

He sat down and made her to sit on his lap and he fed her and ate alternatively from a Same plate!!

After a romantic dinner date... They fell beside the pillows there and started to star gaze!! Her cheeks rested on his chest... His hands sneaked her waist...

Tu chhaon hai so jaaun main
Tu dhundh hai kho jaaun main
Kho jaaun main

Teri aawargi ban jaun main
Tujhe dil ki zuban samjhaun main
Tu chaanv hai so jaun main
Tu dhundh hai kho jaun main
Tu woh nasha jo sar chadhe
To aasmaanon mein udd jaun main

Soon cold breeze of Switzerland hit both of them... Sitara slowly opened his shirt buttons and snuggled her face to his chest feeling his warmth!!

She gave a peck on his chest mole and whispered....

Sitara : I need you now!!

Arjun immediately carried her bridally and headed towards their room which has now been decorated with heart shaped balloons scattered everywhere... With rose petals scattered everywhere... With scented candles all over their room framing a romantic setup!!

Tera yeh ishq mera fitoor
Tu jo bhi kahe ban jaun main
Chhaya hai yoon tera suroor
Jis rang kahe rang jaun main

Tere nashe mein hoon main choor
Jis jog kahe ram jaun main
Tera yeh ishq mera fitoor
Tu jo bhi kahe ban jaun main

Yeh ishq ki baarish huyi
Mujhko teri khwaahish huyi
Lagta hai aaj ki bepanaah
Mohabbat ki ek numayish huyi

He then slowly made her to sit on his lap after sitting on the bed!! His hands slowly removed her light weighted jewels and kept that on the nearby table still nuzzling his face on her neck!!

He then opened the zip of her frock which revealed her bare back!! He gave a soft peck there and then slowly removed her frock and throwed that making it to reach corner of their room!!

Bewajah baaton mein kho na jaye
Is pal ka jaadu sun lo mere huzoor
Aalsi raatein yoon beet jayein
Phir chali jaun to na mera kusoor

Tu ruk zara farmaun main
Thehar to ja dohraun main
Mera wajood hai tu hi
Tujhi mein khudko dhoondh laun main

Tera yeh ishq mera fitoor
Tu bhi kahe ban jaun main
Chhaya hai yoon tera suroor
Jis rang kahe rang jaun main

Now she is in her inners!! And she too slowly undressed him and now he is completely naked before her!!

He then made her to lay on the bed and hovered her fully... She sensed his member hitting her clothed core and her harmones started to react!! She closed her eyes tightly!!

Tere nashe mein hoon main choor
Jis jog kahe ram jaun main
Tera yeh ishq mera fitoor
Tu jo bhi kahe ban jaun main
Ban jaun main

Yeh ishq ki baarish huyi
Mujhko teri khwaahish huyi
Lagta hai aaj ki bepanaah
Mohabbat ki ek numayish huyi

Yeh ishq ki baarish huyi
Mujhko teri khwaahish huyi
Lagta hai aaj ki bepanaah
Mohabbat ki ek numayish huyi

He slowly unhooked her brasserie and throwed that away along with her undergarment!! Now she too remained naked before him... Her face turned crimson red!!

Now his monsterous member came in contact with her core directly sending shivers to her spine!!

He then slowly cupped her bosoms and captured her nipples inbetween his lips and started to suck her breathe out of it!! She moaned heavily turning him on!!

He simultaneously started to caress her bare silky waist using his long slender fingers and he dig deep inside her navel making her to moan harder than ever!!

He started to give hickey all over her body... She too arched back giving him completely access to her body!!

She then flipped and started to torture him with her love bites... She too sucked his nipples equally harder than him making him to moan and groan in pleasure...

He then flipped her and he positioned himself inbetween her thighs... He saw her eyes and she blinked her eyes giving him full assurance!!

He then locked her lips to divert her from pain!! And then without any warning he entered his fluid inside her and started to thrust her harder than ever!!

Tears flowed through her eyes... He wiped that off and gave a forehead kiss simultaneously thrusting her faster.....

Soon her pain turned to pleasure... He entered his finger inside her core playing with her clet making her a complete moaning mess!!

Soon they both reached their climax in unison and they both fell on the bed beside each other after a hot wild love making session!!

He then brought her to his embrace and covered them with duvet and they both slept peacefully listening to their heartbeats which is the most beautiful rhythm in the world after the most beautiful emotional confession!!

*****

In India

Rudra got up from his bed and worn his pants which were laying on the floor.......

He took alcohol and poured into the glass...he took the glass and turned towards the bed.....
He evil Smrik made it's way to his lips looking at the girl who was laying Naked on his bed.......

Rudra: your beloved sister Shreya fallen in my trap

To be continued

Updates on Fridays....

Back to regular Updates 🤌🏻😌🌸

My brother's billionaire friend - Saturdays

Ethuku 2 kadhal Panna La: Mondays

Oneshots: randomly ( including Collab with my Thangam LvSaI429 )

Innocent love: Wednesdays

And Final Chapter Of I'm Only yours will be updated tomorrow...

CAST:

vidyut jamwal as Rudraksha Pratap Aka Rudra

HOPEFULLY YOU GUYS LIKED THE CHAPTER..
YOU CAN GIVE YOUR SUGGESTIONS AND THOUGHTS IN THE COMMENT SECTION....

With Love
Aishu

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

27K 1.7K 33
Unedited! Is it wrong to have feelings towards your husband ?? Yes, it is, in Amaya's case. Amaya, a girl whose life is controlled by her parents, sh...
4M 141K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
110K 6.1K 47
[SLOW UPDATES} NIHARIKA : she is just like a snow beautiful yet so cold . life was never kind to her . Who doesn't spoke much . a girl who has paren...
16.8K 2.7K 33
# book 1 Arjun srivastav a ruthless stone hearted business man, who believes in power and money , doesn't believe in love and God , loves his family...