BURNIN' LOVE (A.B)

By DaRico_

A famous model gets her world turned upside down when she meets an actor by the name of Austin Butler. She tr... More

1.) Who's That?
2.) After Party
3.) A Fan
4.) Lights, Camera... Austin?
5.) If You're Not Busy
6.) Date
7.) Invite
8.) Netflix and Chill
10.) Film Fest
11.) Suspicious Minds
12.) Like He Was Never There
13.) Double Tap
14.) The Interview
15.) After Hours
16.) Like That
17.) Anaheim
18.) West Coast

9.) Off

2.4K 48 11
By DaRico_

(The dress Nia will wear for the premier is pictured above)
———————-
The day was here!

We were already on the jet ready to touch down in France soon. The flight was long as hell but I'm used to it. Austin on the other hand was completely restless the whole flight.

I'm not sure if it's because of the flight itself or the Film Fest. He didn't say exactly but he's also been kind of reserved. I've had a off feeling about whatever is going on with him since we got on the plane.

I've been trying not to think so much about it but it's kind of hard not to when we're cooped up in a jet thousands of feet in the air about to step out together publicly in the later hours of our day. I want us both to have a good time and be happy so hopefully he might open up and everything would be fine.

I was on my phone slouched in my seat texting Bella. Austin was sitting across from me, legs stretched out and crossed, his hand was halfway covering his face. His eyes were closed and his arm was propped up on the chair's arm.

He looked comfy though, wearing some baggy blue jeans, red converse and a white crew neck sweater.

The flight attendant came by and I looked at her with a smile.

"Um, excuse me?" I began.

"Yes Ms. Prince?"

"Can I have a mimosa please?"

"Of course." She nodded her head.

"Thank you."

I saw Austin shift a bit in his sleep, eyes still closed.

"You drinking already?" I heard him say.

"Yeah, why not? I should've asked for a baguette too while I was at it." I shrugged. "And I thought you were trying to sleep."

"I still couldn't..." Austin said as he opened his eyes and sighed. "I'm just nervous for the Film Fest."

Okay, so that explains it.

"Ah, gotcha." I nodded. "I knew something was up."

"You got spidey senses or something." He chuckled.

"No, just observant." I smiled. "It'll be okay Austin. We're here for each other remember."

"Yeah you're right." Austin sat up a bit, running his fingers through his hair. "Are we about to land?"

"Yeah..." I looked out the window and immediately got scared at what I saw. Everything looked so small, the tallest building looked like a small Lego block. I gasped and looked back at Austin.

"You're scared of heights?"

"No... maybe. Kinda." I looked around as if I didn't know what he was talking about.

"I didn't know that! Why didn't you tell me Nia, I thought you were fine!"

"I am fine... just when I don't look out the window. But I just mistakenly looked out." I shrugged.

Austin got up from and came towards the seat next to me that had my bag on it. He moved my bag to his seat and sat down next to me. He grabbed my hand and held it.

"I'll shield you from the window." He smiled.

"Thanks." I giggled. "I appreciate it."

Austin leaned over and kissed my cheek and I placed my head on his shoulder.
—————————

I threw one of my bags onto the chair in the corner that was in our hotel bedroom. We made it to the French Hotel and I absolutely missed France.

I placed the rest of my luggage in the corner to finally free both of my hands.

I haven't been here since the Chanel runway show about a year ago so it was great to be back.

Especially now with Austin. It's just magical so far and it's going to get even better. I would've never thought I'd be this happy so soon. It seemed so perfect and almost too good to be true.

Austin followed behind me into the bedroom and placed his luggage in the corner with my things. I jogged over to the large neatly tucked bed and flipped down on it happily.

"France!" I said throwing my hands up. "Good to be back." I propped myself up, laying down and keeping body up a bit with my elbows.

Austin walked over to me and sat down at the edge of the bed.

"Hey! Loosen up!" I sat up and placed my hands on his shoulders, starting to lightly massage him.

"I am!" He said, looking over his shoulder at me. "I can loosen something else up though." He winked.

"Oh, you're so in the gutter." I stopped, getting off the bed.

"What babe!?" He laughed as I smiled.

"I'm 'babe' now?" I questioned as I walked over to the dresser in our bedroom. I noticed a note folded on top of it and picked it up.

"Yes... why? You don't like that?"

"I love that, it's just your first time calling me that. I gotta get used to it." I smiled. "Babe."

"Damn right."

I started to open the folded note.

"What's that?" Austin asked, leaning back onto the bed.

"Some note, I'll read it." I looked down at it. "It says that there's a gift for me in the closet..."

"Ouuuu a gift!"

"I want to see what it is!" I said happily going to the closet in the other corner of the room, I opened the door and saw a beautiful white dress that was on a hanger. I pulled it out the closet and placed it up to my body.

The dress was mainly white with a black accent on the right side of the breast area. It was about knee length and had matching black gloves to go with it.

"Oh my goodness Austin look!" I exclaimed.

"You love it!?"

"Do I love it!?" I smiled. "I can't wait to put this on, who got it for me!?"

"Me, silly!" Austin said, getting up. "Custom made Dior so you can match me tonight."

Austin walked over to me and I gave him a hug.

"Thank you! This is the best!"

"Of course." He kissed the top of my head and I looked at his beautiful blue eyes afterwards. He glanced down at my lips and I kissed him.

"What are you wearing tonight?"

"Black suit, tie and dress shoes with a white shirt. Keeping it classic." He winked.

"Classic man indeed." I giggled. "I can't wait!"

We heard a knock at the front of our hotel door and we both looked in the direction of the noise.

"I'll get it." Austin began. "It might be hair and makeup."

Austin left the bedroom and I was left alone. I placed the beautiful dress on the bed and went to unpack my luggage and bag a little bit. As I was doing so, I kept hearing Austin's phone go off. He left it on the bed from when he was sitting there.

It just kept vibrating and it was peaking my curiosity.

Who could literally be blowing him up like that.

I just stared at it still going off.

Maybe his agent? What if it's important...

I went closer to it and just decided to look without moving his phone. I leaned over and noticed he was getting texts from a contact named 'Nessa' on his phone.

I furrowed my eyebrows with confusion and looked away.

Who the hell is Nessa? That sounds like a girl's name.

My thoughts were interrupted by Austin coming back into the bedroom.

"Hey, just like I thought hair and makeup is here." Austin said and I looked at him. I must've still looked confused because he could sense something wasn't right.

"What's wrong?" Austin asked.

"N-Nothing..." I said, trying not to be weird. "I just was thinking where I put my um..." I trailed off then walked back to my bag on the chair. I rummaged through it and took out a hair clip. "Ah, here it is."

I put my hair up and put the hair clip in.

"It was a little hot and I wanted to give the makeup artist a clear view, you know." I said, playing it off.

"Oh okay cool. They have it all set up out there so we should probably get to it."

"Yup, I'm coming." I nodded and we walked out together to get ready.

Something is completely off...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 4.4K 33
⚠️ MATURE CONTENT ⚠️ Vivian Faye, just twenty years old, has just signed on as a new face of Armani, trying to make a name of herself as a model in t...
3.1K 147 57
What happens when this famous young Instagram and runway model and musician come across each other? Star crossed lovers? Friends with benefits? Love...
194K 6K 44
The passion, the dedication, the power of control. All lost eveything shut down because of what could have been, Y/n has been wanting to be a singer...
13.8K 167 32
In which flirting for fun turns into real love Austin Butler fan-fiction highest ranking #15 in Austin #2 in model #7 in Europe #4 in elvis #1 in lil...