Falling For Him βœ”οΈŽ

By alyniea_

"Roslyn i've always had my eyes on you since day one." Riley says pining me down "Give me the chance to show... More

main characters aesthetic and details
authors note
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
epilogue.
authors note

23.

1.1K 35 4
By alyniea_

Chapter twenty-three | Roslyn

*Don't forget to comment and vote!*

*Flash Back*

I got bored and downloaded this app. It was an ad. After hours of swiping I matched with this one guy. His named sounded familiar. Riley Oakley. I know that name sounds familiar.

Me and him talked for hours until we got tired and fell asleep. I woke up to a good morning text from him. Why am I catching feelings. He is really sweet though. I haven't showed my face yet. It's because every time I start to talk to a white guy they ghost me.

It's hard being the color I am trying to find love for once. It's either their parents are racist freaks or it's either I am not their type.

I've grown up hating myself because of the color of my skin. It was always the little Ms blonde white girls. They've always talked down on me they would always bully me because I was darker than the rest of them.

***

It's been a few days since me and this Riley dude. I may sound crazy but I am kinda Falling For Him. To find out he's actually in my grade and we have all of the same classes.

I told you I knew that name sounded familiar. Riley isn't the same like he's is in person. In person he's a dick. And online he's like a kind loving boy. He's told me a lot about himself. I really like him.

*Flash Back Over*

***

Me and Riley are at the park. We decided to come and just clear our minds. I am still very scared to tell Madi. I know she would understand.

"When are we going to tell her." Riley says

"I- i Riley I don't know when I'm scared okay. I'am scared of being judged." I say

He looks at me with a side smile.

"Riley do you not understand that I will be the talk of the town and possibly the whore of school just because I got knocked up." I say

"You won't because it's my fault." He says

"It's not Riley I was the one who didn't take the birth control." I say grabbing his hand

"It is my fault." He says sniffing

"I ruined our future Roslyn." He say falling into my chest

"No you didn't. This baby will do nothing but bring us happiness I know she or he will." I say

"Yea." He say

"Don't keep beating yourself up." I say wiping his creeks

He looks at me and smile. He gets up and goes down to my little belly that's already starting to show.

"Just know Mommy and Daddy will love you no matter what." He says kissing my belly

I look at him and smile. I can feel the tension between us. But in the middle of the park may now be the best place you know.

Just can't stop thinking about names. If it's a girl I really love the name A'Zora, and if it's a boy may Alessio. I just can't wait to meet my baby.

"Are you ready to leave?" Riley asks grabbing my hand

"Uh yea." I say getting up

Riley opens the passenger side door for me to get in. I smile. He walks to the other side and gets in.

I turn to stare into his beautiful blue eyes. Our faces start to get closer. His lips touches mines slowly. He moves me onto his lap. I start to deepen the kiss. I grab onto his face.

He bites down on my bottom lip. A moan escapes my lips. He takes the chance to slide his tongue in. The battle between mine and his tongue goes in for a while. Then I give out if breathe.

"Riley." I say panting

"Yeah." He says

"How long has it been since we've had sex." I say randomly

"I don't know when we were in my back seat." He says

"No wonder i've been cranky lately." I say

"I can see it now." He says laughing

"Wann-."

"Not here Roslyn wait till we get home." He says

I pout. Like bitch.

***
7:46 pm

I promise you the drive home felt like for ever. I hurry and jump out the car. I quickly unlock the door and run to our room.

⚠︎︎ MATURE WARNING ⚠︎

I wait for Riley to come up. He walks in and locks the door behind him. He pushes me back onto the bed. He crawls on top of me. I slam my lips onto his.

I move my arms around his body. I pull his shirt off. He quickly removes mine. We don't break the kiss and continue to remove each other's clothes.

I pull away from his kiss and grab onto his hands. The feeling of his lips on my neck makes me want to release right away.

"Beautiful." He says then slams into me

I have to adjust to his side again. I feel tears forming into my eyes. I let a moan escape my lips.

He goes in deeper. Hearing him moan and grunt makes me want this to last forever.

"Oh Riley." I moan out loud
(A/N : O,o,o Riley's auto parts. Sorry I had to do that 🙃)

"I feel it." I moan

"What do you feel Roslyn." He moans deeply

We hear a knock on the door.

"Are you okay Riley?" Madi asks

"Yea mom." He says

I let out an whimper

"Alright I guess." She says

We hear her footsteps fade away.

"Keep quite so my mom doesn't hear you." Riley says smirking

He slams all the way into me causing me to scream.

I cum all over the sheets. Riley releases into me.

"Oh my." I say panting

"You know you're beautiful." Riley says wiping sweat from his forehead

I look into his eyes and smile.

***
A/N

Take yo ass to bed mf 🤯

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

743K 28K 50
(BWWM) EDITING "That cannot happen again." Sunny spoke breaking the silence between us. We must have been sitting in my car for a solid five minute...
2M 57.5K 45
~COMPLETED~ | This story is being slowly edited. "As much as you want to plan your life, it has a way of surprising you with unexpected things that w...
660K 23.2K 59
He stops talking at the sight of me and looks me up and down, leaning against my door frame. "Damn ma you look sexy as hell." I look myself in the m...
101K 3.2K 39
"Every bone in my body is begging me to devour you." He was just too close, clouding my senses and making my head foggy. "Every bone?" My voice was...