REMNANTS SAVING ARC (FINAL FA...

By caloyantig29

Jaune Arc left Beacon and ran away from the world that treated him like trash or even unworthy to be called a... More

Jaune
Prologue
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Arcadia Union Elites: H.E.R.O.E.S
Chapter 8
Chapter 9

Chapter 1

3.3K 59 8
By caloyantig29

After Jaune was accepted and was trained to be a Grand champion for the Gods of the sacred plains, he was also granted the ability to travel to other worlds and even save people from destruction, he even went to Noctis' world and rewrote the history of his kingdom. It took 20 years for him to get far from where he started and now he has grown strong and new, he changed his whole attire and looks from what was once a weak and scared young man became a strong and independent warrior. he changed his blonde hair to a silver-white, he threw away his old clothes, and exchanged them for a much more fitting attire.

He arrived at Materia's castle with the other champions where he will return to the world he once called home. Materia saw Jaune and how he had changed from the training and the many journeys he had gone, when he entered along with the other champions they knelt before the goddess.

"We meet again brave champions, especially you... Jaune" she said.

Jaune raised his head and smiled.

"As to you... Lady Materia" he said.

Then a screen of light appeared showing Spiritus at the screen.

"my eyes mat seen all but I have never seen our Grand Champion grow into a fine man," he

said. "I take it that you're journey to your homeworld will be most fitting since you have grown"

Jaune nodded, he felt stronger than ever he was not the weak and defenseless boy he was anymore, but he felt he can confront his fears and failures.

"I'm ready," he said.

"good," Materia said. "since you'll be going there along with the other champions, it's only fitting to give a place to stay"

She then showed an image on some part of the Vale forest and waved her scepter and from the forest of Vale, sprouted a Giant white castle fit for a lot of people, the group were amazed at what they had seen with their own eyes.

"Woah," they all said in unison.

"Now that's a castle," Jaune said. "and that's ours?"

"yes, the brother gods also entrusted me with a task before they returned to their realm," Materia said. "please Jaune step forward"

Jaune stepped forward towards the Goddess and faced her, he looked a bit nervous not knowing what would happen.

"Please give me your hand," she said, reaching out for her hand.

Jaune gave her his hand, Materia then waved her hand over Jaune's hand and a bright light loomed over it creating a tattoo. On Jaune's hand the tattoo branded on him, he looked at it in amazement and touched it.

"what's this?" Jane asked.

"It's your new insignia," Materia said. "it also grants you the ability to call us and the brother gods at your disposal, but it allows you to summon ancient spirits to help in your cause"

"neat," he said. "is that it?"

"they also left me with a few gifts," she said, she then grabbed a long box and revealed to Jaune

five weapons inside; there was a Rifle gun, a sword, a Spear, daggers, and a Bow.

"they created these weapons for you," Materia said. "they are powered by your magic and the gun will release magic-induced bullets"

The weapons then floated around Jaune and went inside Jaune magically, the group was glad to see their ally and newfound friend attain his weapon.

"But we still haven't given ours yet," Spiritus said. "this ore will change shape to what weapon it thinks is suitable for you"

Then he grabbed a Crystal also Materia which it floated into the screen and floated in front of Jaune and it started to glow changing form to a weapon for him. Spiritus' Crystal then transformed into a Katana, Materia's Crystal then finished taking shape forming a pair of Gauntlets.

"These weapons are imbued by our powers and will take part in your endeavors," Spiritus said. "now go forth and save the world from destruction,"

Materia then opened a portal showing an image of Remnant, Jaune walked up to the portal and was hesitant to go on. Then he felt a hand on his shoulder when he turned and saw Noctis and the others behind him giving him the motivation to pursue.

"Let's go," he said.

Then they all walked to the portal and arrives at the Vale forest, in front of them stood their Castle. Jaune looked at the beautiful home they'll be living in.

"Well, this is something," he said.

When they entered their new home they were amazed by the sight, of the interior and the design of the castle.

"Woah, this is...just...killer," Jaune said.

"this...is...our...home?" Cloud said.

"reminds me of my home," the warrior of light said. "but this will do"

"quaint little abode, that was bestowed," Shantotto said. "but we must stay on mission, that we've been admission "

"yeah Shantotto's right," Bartz said. "plus we don't know much about this world"

Then all of the champions looked at Jaune for knowledge about this world, he saw all eyes on him and felt responsible for them since they had never been to this world.

"all right but this will be a long story," he said.

Then he explained the history of remnant and the other kingdoms, he even talked about the Grimms and how they can be defeated, and also he introduced Dust to them and even the different schools of each kingdom which lead to him talking about his past and how he became a champion for both Spiritus and Materia.

"oh my," Terra said. "abandoned and betrayed by your family and friends, who would do such a thing?"

"even though my dad's a Villain I can't believe your family would do that to you," Tidus said. "I got to admit, your family is worse than my Dad"

"yeah," Jaune said feeling a bit sad but he wanted to do something to lighten the mood.

He then stood up.

"how about we go out and talk for a walk?" he said. "something to clear our minds, and also I have to show everything in Vale"

The other champions saw how Jaune was trying to divert the sensitive subject and so they agreed to go with him just to remove the weight on his shoulders.

"sure let's go," they all said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 31 32
RWBY x Male Reader Fanfiction. In a different world of RWBY the fall of Beacon never happened. The creatures of grimm still roamed and evil forces st...
120K 1.4K 19
Jaune arc was always called weak. He had no aura, and his semblance couldn't be awakened without it. His family casted him out, and so he lived in th...
32.2K 912 8
Jaune Arc was both lucky and unlucky. He was able to arrive in Beacon for initiation. But he wasn't ready for it, not by a long shot. He was known as...
75.4K 895 57
great red was bored he was made peace with ophis and they share the dimensional gap. great red decide to venture in another dimention and he found t...