ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ | ɪ 🐞

By ChanelPradaGirl

ʙᴀꜱɪᴄᴀʟʟʏ ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜱɪᴅᴇ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴏɴꜱɪꜱᴛꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏʀɪɢɪɴᴀʟ ᴡᴇʙɪꜱᴏᴅᴇꜱ ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛꜱ ᴏɴ ʜᴇʀ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ, ʀɪ... More

📒ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇʙᴏᴏᴋ📒
👗ɪɴꜱᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ👗
🍿ʀᴇᴘɪᴛɪᴛɪᴏɴ🍿
🍰ʙᴜꜱʏ ᴅᴀʏ🍰
📝ʜᴏᴍᴇᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴇꜱꜱᴀʏ📝
🐈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄᴀᴛ ɴᴏɪʀ🐈
🌈ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ɢɪꜱᴇʟʟᴇ🌈
💎ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴄʜʟᴏᴇ💎
🎀ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴍᴀʀɪɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ🎀
🇯🇵ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ🇯🇵
💚ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀᴅʀɪᴇɴ💚
🧡ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴀʟʏᴀ🧡
🦊ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟɪʟᴀ🦊
💙ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ʟᴜᴋᴀ💙
🎆4ᴛʜ ᴏꜰ ᴊᴜʟʏ ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🎆
🛎ᴍᴀɪᴅ ᴅᴜᴛɪᴇꜱ🛎
📰ʟᴀᴄʀᴏɪx ᴍᴀɢᴀᴢɪɴᴇ📰
👨‍🍳ᴄᴜʟɪɴᴀʀʏ ʟᴇꜱꜱᴏɴꜱ👨‍🍳
🎵ꜱᴇʀᴇɴᴀᴅᴇ🎵
💖ʙᴜʙʙʟᴇɢᴜᴍ ʙ!ᴛᴄʜ💖
🦠ᴄᴏᴠɪᴅ-19 ꜱᴘᴇᴄɪᴀʟ🦠
🇰🇷ᴏʀɪɢɪɴꜱ🇰🇷
🎊ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ🎊
⛩ᴍɪʀᴀᴄᴜʟᴏᴜꜱ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ: ᴋᴀɢᴀᴍɪ #2⛩
🧣ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ🧣
⭐ᴠɪʀᴀʟ⭐
📹ᴍᴜꜱɪᴄ ᴠɪᴅᴇᴏ📹
🍱ʟᴜɴᴄʜ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ🍱
🎙ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀᴛ🎙
💢ᴄᴏɴꜰʟɪᴄᴛ💢
🔥ꜱᴀᴠᴀɢᴇ🔥
🎭ᴀᴜᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴꜱ🎭
ᴀ/ɴ

⚫ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ & ᴡʜɪᴛᴇ⚪

548 17 28
By ChanelPradaGirl

Scene: Collége Françoise Dupont.

Giselle and Kalianna are walking down the steps.

"So sleepover at my place tonight?" Giselle asked her BFF.

"I can't, I have to go to this Black & White event with my parents at Hotel George V," Kalianna reveals.

Giselle groans.

"Sorry Elle," Kalianna waves at her before getting into her family car.

Giselle waves after it as it drives off before leaving.

Meanwhile, Lila has just exited the school.

"Hey Lila!" A chirpy voice greeted her.

Lila rolls her eyes and turns to see Rose and Juleka walking up to her.

"Juleka and I were thinking about having a sleepover, would you like to join us?" Rose asks.

Lila sighs. "Unfortunately I can't, my mom and I are attending a fancy Black & White event tonight, sorry,"

"That's okay, maybe next time," Rose says before walking down the steps with Juleka.

"See you guys next week Monday!" Lila waves after them with a smile before it dropped, turning into an annoyed look.

🎉🎉🎉🎉

Scene: Hotel George V. Night.

The De-Sinclair family arrives wearing white and black. Vanita is in a fitting black dress with white heels, Darius is in a black and white suit with a white bow, and Kalianna is wearing a nice black and white outfit.

"This place looks fancy," Vanita looks around with a smile.

A band was on stage dressed in black/white, playing jazz.

"Vanita!!"

The woman looked to see Cecile Blanchet walking towards her. "Cecile! You're here as well?"

"Yes, I was just talking to a fashion designer that I'm collaborating with, come on, let me introduce you to him," Cecile linked her arm with Vanita's before walking away with her.

Darius noticed a man chatting with two more people just then. "Oh, that's one of my colleagues," He looked at Kalianna. "You go mingle sweetie, see if there are people your own age," He then walked away to the trio. "Daniel!"

"I think I'd rather go to the buffet table instead," Kalianna mutters before walking towards the buffet table.

After she did, the Rossi family arrived. Ms. Rossi wore a black and white pantsuit while Lila wore a simple black/white dress with a black bow.

"I have to go chat with one of my colleagues from the embassy darling," Ms. Rossi kissed her daughter's forehead. "Go mingle with kids your age," She then walked away.

Lila stands there with her hands at her front as she examines the people closely.

Several of them were dressed in cheap clothing, but the majority had on expensive clothes judging by the luxury brand accessories and shoes they had on.

There were definitely a lot of rich people on this yacht.

Celebrities, A-listers, singers, models, magazine publishers...

Lila would make it her business to go around and converse with as many people as she could. She'd tell them all about her "adventures" and "skills" just to impress them.

And who knows? She may get an offer to be the new face of the hottest magazine out right now, Lacroix.

A smirk grew on the scarlet brunette's face as she thought of being on a Lacroix magazine cover and replacing Kalianna, whom by the way was the face of Lacroix for over a month now.

She didn't understand why the popular magazine company thought her arch-nemesis was so special. She wasn't even that talented!

Speaking of the noirette, Lila had spotted her by the buffet table enjoying some mozzarella sticks off a platter.

The spiteful vixen's face scrunched up in revulsion.

She looked like a pig.

Lila made her way over to her, standing behind her while she munched away on a mozzarella stick.

"I see someone's over here stuffing their face, were you planning to leave any for everyone else?" Lila asked smugly.

Kalianna stopped chewing and turned to the girl. She swallowed and frowned at Lila. "Leave me alone Lila,"

"No need to get all sensitive, I'm just joking. You should cut back on eating so much though, I think your gaining weight," Lila says innocently.

Kalianna looks down at her flat stomach. Even though she knew she hadn't gain weight, she was still upset that Lila had body-shamed her like that.

"You're so immature Lila. Really? Body shaming?" Kalianna glares at her.

"I'm not body shaming, it's the truth. I'm surprised you're the face of Lacroix, but I guess the company owner only saw a pretty face instead of the rest of the body," Lila shrugs.

"Careful," Kalianna picked up a shrimp cocktail off the buffet table. "Or you might just have to go home to change your outfit," She threateningly held the cocktail.

"Careful, you might just look like the bad guy if you do that," Lila warns smugly.

Kalianna glanced around at the people before scoffing. "Y'know, I would say you look nice, but I know all too well where you got that cheap eight-dollar dress from,"

Lila looked down at her dress. She had gotten it from SHIEN, but she wouldn't say it out loud.

"You're a teenager Lila, not a child, wear something that's your age next time you come to an event," Kalianna took a shrimp off the glass, dipping it in the sauce before she began to walk away, eating the shrimp whole.

"This isn't over Kalianna, I wanna make a bet with you,"

Kalianna stopped and turned to look at Lila, who plucked a glass flute of sparkling cider off the buffet table.

"What kind of bet?" The noirette asked.

"The both of us have to impress three people on this yacht and get their numbers before the night is over. If I win, you'll step down from being the face of Lacroix and convince the company that I'm more experienced," Lila explains before sipping on her cider.

"And if I win, well, I don't want you to do anything, much less give me anything, because I'll have celebrities in my contacts. I already have a few, what's three more?" Kalianna smirks.

Lila scowls and holds out her hand. "Deal?"

Kalianna dipped her fingers in the cocktail sauce and grabbed Lila's hand, smearing sauce all over it, horrifying her.

"Deal," Kalianna says smugly, wiping her hand in a napkin before walking away.

Lila grits her teeth, snatching up a napkin, wiping her saucy hand in it before throwing it away carelessly and walking away in the opposite direction.

Scene: With Kalianna.

As she walked around, scouting for potential clients who didn't look busy, Kalianna spotted a man sitting down at a table watching the band play jazz.

She made her way toward him.

Scene: With Lila.

The scarlet brunette sipped on her sparkling cider, looking around for a high-class man or woman that she could sink her nails into.

She spotted a woman just then. The woman was in a black dress with a small white bow at the waist. She was also holding a glass of champagne.

Lila smirked and walked towards her. "Hello there ma'am, can I sit with you?"

The woman glanced at her and nods, taking a sip of her champagne.

Lila sits down across from her. "I can't help but notice your glowing skin tone, it reminds me of some luxury skin product that I use,"

The woman's eyes brightened and she smiled at Lila. "So you use La Mer skincare products?"

"Of course I do! To me, the products are amazing," Lila says.

She had no idea what La Mer was, but as usual, she lied, trying to impress the woman.

"You and I think alike. La Mer has the best luxury products for the skin. However, your skin isn't glowing, did you not use any La Mer products before you came here?" The woman questioned Lila, swirling around her champagne in her glass.

"No, unfortunately not, I ran out and I didn't have time to have my billionaire father buy it for me because the gala was tonight," Lila frowns.

The woman gives her a sympathetic look. "I'm very sorry. Are you Italian? Your skin tone is very similar to mine,"

"Oh, so your Italian too?" Lila tilted her head.

"Yes, it's so nice to meet a fellow Italian," The woman says.

"Likewise. I've always loved my language, my father had private tutors learn it, I'm practically a professional now," Lila bragged.

"That's nice. Come ti chiami? (What's your name?)." The woman asked.

Lila stares at her, confused. "Excuse me?"

The woman rose an eyebrow. "Come ti chiami?"

Lila sat there, still confused. "Could you repeat that?"

"Pensavo avessi detto che conosci l'italiano, (I thought you said you know Italian,)" The woman narrowed her eyes at Lila.

"I... I'm sorry?" The spiteful vixen was still befuddled, not understanding.

The woman put her glass down harshly and got up. "Bugiarda," She hissed in Lila's face.

"What?" The girl raised an eyebrow.

"Liar," The woman spat before walking away.

Lila sat there, shocked. She then scowled and put her glass down angrily.

Scene: With Kalianna.

The man was still watching the band on stage perform, a sad look in his eye.

"Hello sir, may I join you?" Kalianna asks.

The man looks at her and frowns. "No, go away,"

Kalianna is taken aback by his hostility, but still decides to sit down next to the man. "Bad day?" She inquired.

"I told you I didn't want you to sit next to me, now leave!" The man snapped.

Instead of leaving, Kalianna glares at him.

"Now listen here you jerk, I don't know what crawled up your butt tonight but you'd better get it out. Don't think because I'm a kid you can talk to me like that,"

The man stares at her, shocked. He then looks away back at the band. "Bad day,"

"What happened?" Kalianna asked.

"My fiancee cheated on me with my brother," The man reveals.

Kalianna feels pity for him. "Oh, well that sucks,"

The man scoffs. "You're the first person to not say 'I'm sorry'."

"Why would I be? It's not my fault," Kalianna shrugs.

"Hmph, you got spunk kid, I'm David Fordham, an actor," David held out his hand. "You?"

"Kalianna De-Sinclair, an aspiring fashion designer and part-time model," Kalianna shakes hands with David.

"Nice to meet you kid,"

"Nice to meet you too David,"

Scene: With Lila.

Lila is still sitting down, watching everyone, searching for a victim she could put under her spell. She spotted a cute young boy talking with a boy.

She bit her lip and got up, smoothing down her dress before walking to the boys. "Hi," She gives the cute boy a charming smile. "You look oddly familiar, have I seen you on TV before?"

"I guess you have, I'm a Gucci model," The boy replies.

Lila gasps. "Oh wow, I can see why you are~," She drew a line down his long-sleeved shirt. "You have a really attractive face,"

The boy chuckles awkwardly, uncomfortable. "Uh, thanks for the compliment but... I'm eighteen, and no offense but you look like your just hitting puberty,"

"Plus," The other boy grabbed his hand. "He's gay, so you would've never stood a chance even if you were eighteen,"

Lila gawked after the couple as they walked away. "But, I-I am eighteen! I just look short and underdeveloped for my age!"

However, she was ignored.

The lying vixen growls, storming off.

Scene: With Kalianna.

"It was nice talking with you kid, even though it felt weird talking out my problems with a teenager," Dave sheepishly says.

"No problem David, and remember, if you need a costume designer, call me, you have my number," Kalianna told him before walking away.

Tikki popped out of her purse. "Well done Kalianna, you've got a new client!"

"Yes I do Tikki, just two more to go," Kalianna looks around, scouting for another potential client.

Tikki looks as well and sees a geeky man taking pictures of the lavish decorations. "What about that man over there with the camera?"

Kalianna looked down to see Tikki pointing and looked in the direction the Kwami was pointing at. "Thanks Tikki," She began walking to him.

Scene: With Lila.

"Please sir-"

"For the last time, I am not telling my colleagues about a stupid naive girl who thinks she's going to be a Vouge model! Now leave me alone!" A man dressed in Armani storms off.

Lila groans and stomps her foot. "Ugh! A$$hole," She hissed. She looked around and spotted an elderly man dressed in Christian Dior. She walked towards him. "Hi sir, what brand are you wearing?"

"Christian Dior, why?" The man asked.

Lila smiles. "It's so funny that you are because I'm a Dior model, I've been on the runway countless times,"

"Young lady, I've been to multiple Dior fashion shows, and not once have I ever seen you, please excuse yourself from my presence," The old man glares at her.

Lila turned and walked away, a furious look on her face.

Scene: With Kalianna.

"I can't believe you're the face of Lacroix, that's really awesome!" The geeky man says to Kalianna.

"Thanks, but I noticed you were taking pictures, are you some sort of reporter?" The ravenette asked.

"I'm actually a photographer and journalist," The man pushes up his glasses.

"That's pretty cool! Y'know, if you ever wanna set up a photoshoot with me, we could exchange numbers and you can contact me anytime. And don't worry, I've got modeling experience," Kalianna assures.

"You don't even have to tell me, you being the face of Lacroix says it all," The man smiles

The duo then exchange numbers.

"Alright, see you around Clyde," Kalianna waves at the man as she walks away.

"Bye!" Clyde waves back at her.

The ravenette breathes off while walking. "Okay, just one more client to go- eek!" She bumped into a pretty blonde woman. She gasped when she saw who it was.

"Sorry for bumping into you girl, are you alright?" The blonde asked worriedly.

"Y-You're Erika Star! One of the top 5 singers worldwide and a reality television star!" Kalianna looked at her in awe.

Erika chuckles. "And you must be Kalianna De-Sinclair, a model,"

"You know me?!" Kalianna shrieked.

"Of course, I'm just visiting Paris to shoot a music video and I've been seeing you on a lotta magazines, how are you?" Erika put her hands on her hips.

Kalianna swallowed and stood her ground, trying not to faint. "I-I'm good. But how are you? I hope you don't mind me asking but are you gonna bring another season of 'Her Bachelors' back?"

"What are you doing watching an adult reality show?" Erika rose an eyebrow.

"Uh-! No, it's actually my-my mom who watches the show, a-and I sometimes catch a glimpse of it so..." Kalianna pinches her neck, averting her eyes.

(Sukura41: When you try to lie to your parents.💀)

Erika smirks down at the amber-eyed girl before crossing her arms. "To answer your question, season eight was the finale, I got with Francis in the end. It worked for five years until we divorced,"

"Ah, I see, so since you're shooting a music video in Paris, do you need a costume designer?" Kalianna asked.

Erika nods. "Yeah, the costume designer that was hired isn't coming, he's got chicken pox,"

"Mm, I'm actually a really good designer," Kalianna informs.

"So I've heard, you've told everyone about your designs on TV," Erika says.

"Well, since the original costume designer can't come, maybe we could exchange numbers so I can design for you instead?" Kalianna questions, blinking innocently.

Erika chuckles. "Okay kid, I see what you're doing, but I'll give you a chance,"

Kalianna grins.

Shortly after, the duo had both exchanged numbers.

Kalianna was unaware of the raging glare at was directed her way from Lila.

Just then a woman came on stage, tapping her glass, getting everyone's attention.

"I appreciate every single one of you being here for my gala, but unfortunately, it is ending now, I have to say goodbye to you all,"

The guests made no fuss and began to leave, conversing with one another.

Lila was in disbelief. She and Kalianna made eye contact and the latter smirked, mouthing something to her.

"I win,"

Infuriated, Lila attempted to storm over to her arch-nemesis, only to be grabbed by the arm by her mother.

"Come on sweetheart, let's go now," Ms. Rossi began to walk with her daughter to the exit.

Erika noticed Kalianna looking at Lila. "Who's that girl you're looking at?"

Kalianna smirks.

"Just a sore loser,"

Word Count: 2,777

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.9K 1.5K 41
ᴜɴꜰᴏʀᴛᴜɴᴀᴛᴇʟʏ, ʟɪʟᴀ ʀᴏꜱꜱɪ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴡ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ɪɴ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ, ᴍᴜᴄʜ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴅɪꜱᴍᴀʏ. ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ, ᴏᴜʀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴇᴛᴛᴇ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴀɢᴏɴɪꜱᴛ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴᴅʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ꜱʜᴇ? ʙᴇꜱɪᴅᴇꜱ ʟɪʟᴀ...
6.8K 203 14
ᴛʜᴇ ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ʜᴏʟɪᴅᴀʏꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ'ꜱ ᴄʟᴏꜱᴇꜱᴛ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ, ᴍᴀʏᴀ ʟᴀɴɢ, ʜᴀꜱ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴀ ᴄʜʀɪꜱᴛᴍᴀꜱ ᴇᴠᴇ ᴊᴀᴍʙᴏʀᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ꜰᴜɴᴅʀᴀɪꜱᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏ...
41.8K 1K 22
ᴋᴀʟɪᴀɴɴᴀ ᴅᴇ-ꜱɪɴᴄʟᴀɪʀ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ꜰᴀᴍᴏᴜꜱ ɪɴꜰʟᴜᴇɴᴄᴇʀ ᴏɴ ɪɴꜱᴛᴀɢʀᴀᴍ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪɴ ᴘᴀʀɪꜱ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ ᴏꜰ ʟᴏᴠᴇ. ʙᴏʀᴇᴅ ᴏꜰ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ, ꜱʜᴇ ꜱɪɢɴꜱ ᴜᴘ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛɪɴᴅᴇʀ, ᴀ...
264K 16.3K 23
𝐢𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐨𝐛𝐲𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐚𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐨𝐧.