Not my body | l.s.

By IAdoreWalls

Louis is starting his transition journey at the age of 19. He finally wants to feel like himself, he wants to... More

Not my body
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12 - new chapter!
13

9

345 13 3
By IAdoreWalls

It has been some time since I asked Harry to officially become my boyfriend. We grew much closer. I shared a new part of me with him and he accepted me and supported me in every way possible. I remember that time when he came over to mine wrapped in transgender pride flag.

I know that Harry is proud and open to the whole world about himself being gay. It's not the same with me though. I rather keep more quiet about myself to the world. I don't mind sharing it with people that are close to me though. I, of course, couldn't be angry with him and I wasn't. It was amusing to see him like that.

I asked him to come over like any other time only with that difference that- I decided to make a move tonight.

I set everything up. I prepared us dinner as well as decorating the room with some fairy lights that I bought in sale. But Harry doesn't have to know that.

I was currently just dressing myself.

I chose my nude binder, which is the most comfy one as well, my sweats and jumper. What I also prepared was a strap on. Yes, a strap on that I bought like a week back.

I had it on already because I didn't want to ruin the atmosphere later. So that was the reason why I chose to wear sweats instead of trousers in the end.

The bell rang few minutes before seven.

"Alright." I walked over to the door, opening them while taking a deep breath.

"Hey Boobear." Harry flung himself onto me before he walked in.

"Hey Haz." I smiled at him in response.
I loved to see him like this, glowing.

"Come in." I led him inside the prepared room.

"Oh." his mouth was immediately agape.

"Wanted to make you feel special tonight." I made my way towards the bed.

"I feel special with you every day."

"But tonight is really special special." I said while Harry walked over to me.

"Is it?" he cocked his head to the side.

"I am ready." I whispered, grabbing his hands in mine.

"Are you sure?" Harry caressed my hands with his thumbs.

"I am more than sure love." I closed the gap between us, kissing him on the lips passionately.

"Lou, I just- I want you to know that I like to be the one- you know."

"I realized Haz. I thought of you and I- hope you will like what I had prepared."

"Oh, alright." he relaxed a little bit, kissing me back once again.
We made our way to the bed somehow, collapsing on top of it.

"Harry." I pulled him in my lap. He frowned when he could feel it.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It's the surprise."

"Oh, do you have...?" his eyes brightened.
"Yeah, I bought it for us. I want you to have the best first experience with me. I want you to feel the best in the world." I pressed my lips against his firmly.

"Louis." he moaned once he pulled away, grinding against my crotch.

I moved my hands to his ass, squeezing his cheeks and kneading them in my hands.

"You are so beautiful Haz." I pushed his curls behind his ears.

"You are." he kissed me again.

I could feel his bulge pressing against my abs when he leaned in.

"Did I cause this?" I smiled at him smugly.

"Oh, you did." Harry was already so out of the place.

I grabbed him by his waist, moving him to lay down on his back before I got on top of him.

Harry grinned up at me.
"Fuck me Tomlinson." oh he did that on purpose.

"You little minx." I groaned. That shut Harry up, making him swallow the lump in his throat.

"I will gladly do that." I rubbed my crotch against his. I could see how much he was enjoying it already.

"Louis." he bucked his hips up, begging me for more.
"I want you, please." he digged his nails into my back. Even though I was still fully dressed I could feel it well.

"Would you mind taking it down? I want to feel you and see you." take it down?

"But I-" I didn't want him to-

"You don't have to take your binder down. I don't want that, just the top."

"Alright, I can do that if you want." I took my jumper down, relieving the nude binder that I had underneath.

Harry examined my torso, tracing it with his delicate fingers although there wasn't much to see. Almost everything was covered with nude fabric.

"Let's take yours off next." I said, letting him sit up.

"Yeah." Harry nodded while already getting out of his top.

"Ah Harry." I traced his newly relieved skin, noticing how he gasped when I was near his nipples.
I grabbed one of the buds, rubbing it between two of my fingers.

"Oh."Harry moaned.

"Like that?"

"Y-yeah." I smirked, leaning down to do something even more bothering to him. I licked over the bud I rubbed previously, sucking on it right afterwards.

"Yeah!" Harry closed his eyes, his mouth wide agape.

I played like this with both of his nipples. I meant these two that were the main pair since Harry had four of them.

"Lou, I need it, need you. Now, now please." Harry begged. When I pulled away I could see his nipples were both red.

"Alright. Harry just... don't laugh, please. I didn't know how it will look or how to work with it, I have never used it before."

"Louis." he put his hands on the nape of my neck.
"I would never do that. Why do you think i would laugh at you? For what?"

"For the looks of it." I glanced down on my crotch.

"Lou." he made me look at him, his hands now cupping my cheeks.
"I am sure it's perfect just like you. You are perfect. I would never laugh at you. You are so strong for fighting. Life gave you so much shit to go through but you are killing it. You are fighting to be yourself every single day and that's the bravest thing to do." I could feel few tears coming from my eyes, falling down on Harry's skin.

"No one was ever this kind to me." I leaned down to kiss him sweetly.

"They were assholes, all of them."

"Sorry for the distraction." I wiped my cheeks, finally getting back to work.

"It's alright boo, take your time please." Harry was just so nice to me.

I got up to grab the lube.
When I had it I took few deep breaths in and out, finally pulling my pants down, relieving the strap on I had on.

"Louis." Harry whimpered on the bed.

"I am coming love." I positioned myself between Harry's legs, spreading some lube on his rim.

When I touched it for the first time he whined at the collision.

"I- fingered myself yesterday." he rushed out.

"Oh, okay." I wanted to ask if he was thinking about me but it wasn't really my place to ask, was it?

"Were you... thinking about me?" I was way too curious.

"Louis. What do you think?" he chuckled.

"I am not sure."

"Of course I was thinking about you."

"A-alright." I swallowed harshly, starting to go in with my first finger.

"Ah." Harry hissed.

"Are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

"Yeah, it just hurts a bit, but that's normal, continue." he gave me a little smile.

Afterwards it went better. And in the end I had three of my fingers stretching Harry out.

"Lou, ready. I need you please."

"Okay, okay, let's do this." I grabbed the strap on, spreading a great amount of lube on it and lining myself up with Harry's entrance.

As soon as I pressed against it Harry moaned out loud.

"Yeah." he stared at how I slowly eased into him.

I couldn't feel it, so I kept looking down in order to make sure everything was alright.
I thrusted in and out slowly.

"How is it?" I asked after some time.

"Louis." Harry's mouth was wide agape, his eyes shut closed.

"Faster, faster Lou." I was hovering over him now, trying to thrust the best I could and make sure the tip wouldn't slip out.

Although the thing I had on was made to pleasure me as well, I couldn't feel anything teasing me. I didn't really care either. I was too focused on making my boyfriend moan in pleasure.

"That's it!" he screamed, his back arching off the bed and hands gripping the sheets.

"I found it?" I bit my lip.

"Mhm." he bit his own lip while nodding vehementaly.

Since then I tried to aim for that specific spot and I have to say I was very much successful.

"Louis, you fuck me so good." Harry whimpered weakly.

"Do I baby?"

"Yeah, i-it's so good. I am close." he shook his head frantically, hid hands making their way to my back.

"Let go love. Come for me." I whispered while still slamming into him with force.

"I-I- ah!" Harry squirmed as orgasm took over his body. Ropes of cum began to shoot out of his slit, painting his tummy white.

"Lou." he panted.

"Baby." I smiled, leaning down to peck his lips.
I pulled out of him carefully, grabbing a tissue to clean him up.

"Did you...?" Harry asked breathily, his eyes fixed on me.

"No." I shook my head quickly, going to throw the tissues away and also take the strap on down, wash it and put on fresh boxers. When I did all that I came to join Harry on the bed again.

He was just sitting there, already with his boxers on as well, staring down into his lap.

I sat down next to him, pecking his temple.

"What's wrong love?" my brows knitted together.

"I didn't make you feel good..." Harry whispered.

"Haz." I reached out to caress his curls.

"I feel bad." he added.

"Why would you feel bad?"

"Because you didn't receive anything from me. It was our first time and I wanted you to enjoy it and-" he kept mumbling.

"Haz. I don't need to climax to enjoy this." I nuzzled my head against his.
"Only to see you like that, enjoying it, is enough."

"Really?"

"Yeah babe."

"But it won't be enough in the future Lou."

"We can always try new things and ways, hmm?" I reminded him.

"Y-yeah, you are right." he still sounded sad though.

"Now come cuddle me." I tumbled us down on the bed, pulling Harry as close as I could.

He looked up to meet my eyes before he kissed me on the lips.
"Thank you Louis. It was amazing."

"I am glad you enjoyed it. I was very nervous about all of this."

"Didn't have to be." he smiled, snuggling up to my chest and letting me rub up and down his back until he dozed off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

148K 2.1K 68
Just some oneshots written by me. This is my First book so I hope you like it 😊 Requests are always open.
45.2K 611 18
harry and louis have been dating since they were 14 and at almost 15 harry looses his virginity to louis what happens when harry becomes pregnant and...
163 17 13
Not all stories have a happy ending. Two best friends who fall in love, seems like the average love story...kinda. Harry has a perfect life...or so L...
63.8K 2.2K 42
PART ONE OF THE TRAGICALLY BEAUTIFUL SERIES for most of his life louis didn't know what it was like to be wanted. at the young age of twelve years ol...