Mecha-Alien Force: All-Out At...

By JeymisPeixoto

In an alternate universe, Ryan has lost everything. His brother and the Dinobots died in the battle against U... More

Bio
Team
JuanDeleon250's Team
Mecha Sonic Jr. Bio
Harem
ShinzaGodWarrior's Team
Twokaizer Bio
Prologue: The End of Alien Dino Thunder Force
Lykos Takao
Kamen Rider Demons Bio
Chapter 1: Years Later/Eye of the Storm
Superior Hyper Phoenix Shadow Bio
Chapter 2: Freeing the Last Tennyson/Ryan Obtains the Negatrix
Chapter 3: Rise of the Pirate Squad/Meet Mechagodzilla
Chapter 5: The Epic Final Battle (Part 1)
Chapter 6: The Epic Final Battle (Part 2)
Epilogue/Post-Credit

Chapter 4: Preparing for the Final Battle

310 8 13
By JeymisPeixoto

(The Anti-Union Academy Resistance and the Pirate Squad are seen returning to the base.)

Ryan: I wonder how you guys formed this Anti-Union Academy Resistance.

MacMillan: After the Alien Dino Thunder Force died, some of the cities, including Bellwood and Gotham got destroyed by Union. The survivors, including the Sega Unit Patrol Squad 1, were chased by them, especially the Toads, the Mobians and the animals. We saved them, and took them to the Underground in Prague, where we thought we were safe until they decided recruit the Federation and the League of Villains for their cause.

Sonic: Which explains how they found us in there.

Wallcroft: And that's how we formed the Anti-Union Academy Resistance.

Ren: Interesting.

(Some minutes, they finally arrive in their base. Once they get in, they are surprised by seeing new faces.)

Jason: Salutations, Anti-Union Academy Resistance. Your attention, please. The name is Jason. The Superior Hyper Phoenix Shadow, Jason Vines.

Souichi: My name is Souichi Kadota, son of Hiromi Kadota. My father was a founder of Union Academy until the corrupt Headmasters decided to backstab him because he wanted to reveal the corruption to the world.

G.U.N. Commander: You're saying that the Union Academy used to be a normal superhero school before the current council took over it.

Maria: Exactly. I can confirm it.

Justin: Well, call me Justin Vines, also known as Mecha Sonic the hedgehog Jr.

Sonic: Man, I hate the "Mecha" word.

Knuckles: Grow up, Sonic.

Lykos: I'm Lykos Takao. (to Ryan) I was also a victim of Union Academy, and I was even betrayed by them. Hypocrites.

Izayoi: I'm Izayoi Sakamaki. These are Stocking Anarchy, Leviathan, Leon Luis, Arata Kasuga, Tobio Ikuse, Metatron, Doctor Bright and Shion.

Raynare: It's a pleasure to meet you. I believe some of you know who I am.

Sonic: Raynare, right. I wonder why every hottie has to be a villain...

Raynare: Well... Let's say it's just a blessing for people like me. As much as I must admit, you're really a cute hedgehog too.

Sonic: You're sexy as well, Raynare.

Amy: (jealous) Sonic, how could you flirt with a woman in front of your girlfriend?

Knuckles: Like I said, Sonic is immature.

Kuroka: My name is Kuroka Toujou. (to Marcus) And I must say, you're more of a dragon emperor than Issei is.

Heroes: We can agree with that.

S. Samurai: My name is Sean Lee. I'm also known as Silver Samurai.

Talon: I'm Zane Ulysses, the current Talon.

????: I hope we're not too late guys?

(Then they turn to see Black Manta, Vile and Reaper, who reveal to be Izuku, Jaune and Kiba.)

Ryan: Good to see you, my friends.

Nora: Glad to have you back, fearless leader.

Mina: I knew you would take the right decision, Izuku.

Raynare: I'm impressed one of my enemies abandoned that devil bitch.

Revy: (to Ryan) Hey, baby. I'm Rebecca Lee. But you can call me Revy.

Ryuko: Good to see you again, my lovely dork.

Blair: So you're the last Tennyson?

Ryan: Yep.

Blair: Meow, you're delicious.

Jason: While you were gone, we upgraded this base, as you can see.

G.U.N. Commander: You will find it shocking, but the members of the League of Villains you killed were actually clones.

Suarez: WHAT?

Pepper: If the ones we killed, except for the Union Students, are clones...

Minka: Where are the real ones?

Justin: They're on the Final Judgement, where they will do their final battle.

Ryan: We need to train before facing those bastards.

????: I hope I'm not too late, guys.

(Then the heroes turn to see Velvet and her new boyfriend Robert Campbell.)

Robert: I am Robert Campbell, and I'd be honored to make part of your training.

(One minute later, some heroes are seen preparing for their training. Ryan activates his Negatrix while Souichi and Robert prepare to transform.)

Ryan: Let's make some test drive.

Robert: Void Knight Key, ready! Void Knight Armor!

(Souichi puts the Demons Driver in his waist and pulls out a vistamp.)

DEMONS DRIVER!

SPIDER! DEAL!

Souichi: Henshin!

(Souichi stamps his driver.)

Decide Up! Deep. (Fukaku) Drop. (Ochiru) Danger. (Kiki) Kamen Rider Demons!

(Then Ryan becomes Nega Chromastone while Robert becomes Void Knight, and Souichi becomes Kamen Rider Demons.)

Ryan (N. Chromastone): Let's do this!

V. Knight: Feel the power of Void Knight!

Demons: I'll lay down my life, if it means protecting the world!

(Then they start their training with some heroes. Meanwhile the others are seen getting new weapons for their resistance groups, especially the Czech Resistance.)

MacMillan: With these new weapons we are prepared to face the Union Academy.

(Suddenly Peter Barrymore is seen with the United States Marine Corps, and the heroes are surprised to see so many members in the group.)

Albert: I didn't mention that before, but I am part of the United States Marine Corps.

(Sonic is seen watching TV until he sees some news.)

Reporter: It looks like everyone around the world is supporting the Anti-Union Academy Resistance. The reason is because they're fed up with the Union and its law. Their support for the resistance group is being spread all over the world.

(Suddenly everyone in the base is seen watching the news.)

MacMillan: Next destination, Final Judgement.

(Then Ryan Tennyson comes in, wearing a suit similar to his brother but the jacket is grey.)

Ryan: It's now time for the Final Battle!

(To be continued)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.9K 1.3K 28
(Ben 10 x OC! Zack Tennyson x CrossHarem!) Summary: Following on the franchise about the kid hero Ben Tennyson, his twin Zack, his cousin Gwen, and G...
29.8K 509 11
A student from the general course in Union Academy rose to the top with his incredible power! or He'll be giving hell to those have despised,Bully a...
320K 3.6K 44
(y/n) (l/n) lived on earth, where 99%of the population had powers like quirks, semblances, sacred gears, ninja arts. Etc the best of these people wit...
227K 3K 57
(crossover harem x male reader) You have no power whatsoever. You have been bullied because of this by everyone except for the headmasters, teachers...