The Truth

By Clarissa_multistan

„Away. I just wanted to get away. Away from my 'friends', away from the lies, away from the place I once trus... More

Content
Chapter 2 : Ginny?-No.
Chapter 3 : Training with consequences
Chapter 4 : What happened ?
chapter 5 : Truth and betrayal
chapter 6 : confrontation
chapter 7 : calming down
chapter 8 : too much at once
Question : New Chapters ?

Chapter 1 : Red ?!

305 9 0
By Clarissa_multistan

Red ?!

"Over Time everything comes to light, albeit slowly."

Anger shot through my veins as I slammed the door of the small bathroom I shared with Ron and two others. I placed each of my hands on one side of the small sink and propped myself up on it. Then I took one of them and roughly loosened the tie of my uniform. How dare he send me back there and tell me with a small, but still noticeable to me, grin that I was treated well there.... HOW .... WHY .... Was he even listening to me when I spoke to him ?! Or did his praising lemondrops end up completely destroying his thinking skills. Still angry, I ran my hands through my already messy hair before placing my glasses on the small cabinet next to me. Now I turned on the faucet and splashed cold water on my face. Following that, I lifted my head to look into the splashed mirror in front of me. My eyes widened and focused on what I saw before me. Red. Red eyes staring back at me. My eyes. And then suddenly they changed back to the vibrant light green I'm known for. I blinked, once or twice. That wasn't real, was it, I thought? I continued to stare at myself for a few more seconds. The unhealthy beat of my heart was palpable. So was the noise in my ears. To free myself from what had happened, I shook my head as if to shake it off. At the same time, I heard the door of the dormitory open. Needing a valid reason for having been in here so long, I decided to try once again to tame my messy bird's nest of brown hair. I quickly grabbed the brush and started combing through it. "Dude ... is something wrong?", I already heard the voice of my best friend, in whose a certain caution resonated. "N-nothing Ron, I just had to go for little wizards once, you know?", I said. "And I combed my hair again, so much Ron, for the rest," I added. He and Hermione didn't know about the thing with my relatives and what my conversations with Dumledore were about. I didn't want them to know. So I tried to make my voice sound like it always did. I also put away the brush that I was still holding in my right hand. Then I opened the door and built the wall of happiness and unconcern, around me again.

____________________
hope you like it ^^
If something is unclear or you have things I could change or any Improvements are always welcomed ;) !
Write you next time !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

501K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1M 61.9K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
116K 945 20
|𝐉𝐔𝐉𝐔𝐓𝐒𝐔 𝐊𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑| ~•𝐉𝐮𝐣𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐮 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐧•~ ~•𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬•~ ~•𝐘/𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚...
179K 5.1K 68
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...