dear eddie, (Eddie Munson x r...

By SLUSHCHRRY

Y/n x Eddie Enjoy babes ❤️ Will include smut but not a lot and I will write which ones have it ;) What else... More

WARNINGGGG
1 •
2 •
3 •
4 •
5 •
6 • (SMUT ⚠️)
7 •
8 •
9 •
10 • (SMUT ⚠️)
11 •
12 •
13 •
14 •
15 •
16 • (SMUT ⚠️)
17 •
18 • (SMUT ⚠️)
19 •
20 •
21 • (SMUT ⚠️)
22 •
23 •
24 •
25 •
26 •
27 • (SMUT ⚠️)
28 • (SMUT ⚠️)
29 •
30 • (M4STERBATION ⚠️)
31 •
32 • (SMUT ⚠️)
33 •
34 •
35 •
36 • (SMUT ⚠️)
37 •
38 •
39 •
40 •
41 •
42 • (SMUT ⚠️)
43 •
44 •
46 •
47 •
48 •
49 •
50 •
51 •
52 • (SMUT ⚠️)
53 • (SMUT ⚠️)
54 •
55 •
56 • (SMUT ⚠️)
57 •
58 •
59 •
60 •
61 • (SMUT ⚠️)
62 •
63 •
64 • (SMUT ⚠️)
65 •
66 •
67 • (SMUT ⚠️)
69 • SMUTTY SMUT SMUT!! (SMUT ⚠️)
70 •
71 •
72 •
73 •
74 •
75 • (SMUT ⚠️)
76 •
77 •

45 • (SMUT ⚠️)

8.2K 105 319
By SLUSHCHRRY

I pulled away from the kiss as I heard a knock on the door. I tensed up and so did eddie as he looked at me with the most flabbergasted face I've ever seen.

Y/n: "uh- who is it?"

Eddie held in a laugh.

Claudia: "It's me dear!! Im home. Just wanted to see who was here. I actually also gotta grab something." She opened the door I sneakily peeked through a small space from the curtain to the wall.

Claudia: "It's not out here. Shit." She looked over at the curtain and I moved back to my original position. "Sweetie is my shaving cream in there? I got a friend emergency and she really needs it." She giggled.

Y/n: "uh let me check." I said and looked around.

Then eddie handed me the shaving cream bottle with a smile. I grabbed it and reached my arm out of the curtain and felt my mom take it.

Claudia: "perfect! Thank you dear I have to leave now so. don't have any guests please!"

Y/n: "got it mom!"

Claudia: "bye!" She closed the door.

I sighed and looked at eddie who was quietly laughing.

Y/n: "Shutup." I smiled.

Eddie: "remember no guests mrs. Munson."

Y/n: "too late." I laughed as eddie turned the water off. I stepped out of the shower and took the towel patting my face. I quickly dried off and squeezed the water out of my hair. I then wrapped the towel around my body and looked at eddie who turned to me.

Eddie: "so uhhh. I didn't grab a towel..."

Y/n: "goodluck dumbass." I smiled walking out of the bathroom and into my room. I sat on my bed and sighed slightly. Of relief. Standing up in the shower for so long makes my knees want to snap.

Eddie: he walked thru the door drying his hair off. "I found one no thanks to you." He laughed.

Y/n: "good you know how to open your eyes." I smiled.

He stood infront of me and set the towel down then put his hands on my shoulder and pushing them. My back hit the bed and eddie smiled as he crawled ontop of me. He resumed our makeout session and his hands traveled down to my towel. He unwrapped the towel and pulled away from the kiss crawling down to my pussy (POOSSSAYYYYYYY 😼👹).

I watched as he licked up my folds (Folds I'm sobbing 😭) I moaned at the warmth of his tongue which instantly created a warm feeling in my stomach. I felt his tongue start flicking back and forth on my clit making my eyes close and my mouth open slightly. I felt his hand smack my thigh making me gasp in pleasure. (pussy tight pussy clean pussy fresh 😼😍)

He chuckled slightly as he looked up at me smiling as he continued his heavenly tongue work. (I WANNA GET YOU IN A TONGUE TWISTER TIDE UP IN A TONGUE TWISTER 😼) I felt his tongue slide town to my entrance (🤭) and slide into me. (We all know eddie got that longgggg tongue.. tongue long. Longer than... tongue.) he repeatedly move in and out of me. Tongue fucking was something different. It made me feel different. I felt more relaxed. Yet such a mess. His thumb found its way to my clit as his slightly rough hands moved fast on my clit.

The room was filled with my moans (y'all pls I'm high 😟😭) I reached my hands down entangling them in Eddie's hair as I bucked my hips up slightly and I felt eddie smile. I felt that knot in my stomach getting stronger. Almost unbearable.

Y/n: "I'm close." I breathed out as Eddie quickly replaced his tongue with his fingers. I gasped as my eyes squeezed shut and my hands gripped the sheets eddie then moved his hand from my clit to my lower stomach and kept fingering me. (Y'all 😭) he slapped my lower stomach causing me to open my eyes as my mouth made and o shape.

And instantly eddie pushed down on my lower stomach and I came undone right then and there. With my final loud moan. I looked at eddie who slipped his fingers out of me and licked them clean. He smiled at me then kissed my nose quickly. He grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and slid them up my legs as I tried controlling my breathing. His smile remained the whole time. He reached his hand out for me to grab and I smiled as I took it and he pulled me into a sitting position.

Eddie: "up up up!" He said as he prepared the shirt.

I laughed raising my arms and he slid the shirt onto me. It was his black shirt that had Metallica writtten on it. I smiled as I looked back up at him.

Y/n: "do you want something from me?"

Eddie: "no it's ok. I want to lay down with you." He smiled as he held my neck bringing my face towards his and pulling me into a 10 second kiss.

Once we pulled away eddie put on a pair of boxers and we got into my bed comfortably. I smiled as eddie laid on his side facing me and extending his arm out straight. I laid on his arm and laid on my side aswell. I moved as close as possible to him. Our bodies touching as I wrapped my arm around his torso. I smiled at him and he instantly returned the smile.

Y/n: "Your so pretty my love." I said quietly.

Eddie: "so are you doll." He said admiring my face.

Y/n: "lemme bite your nose." I smiled as eddie chuckled.

Eddie: he looked at me lovingly right in my eyes as he gently shifted his gaze back and forth from both of my eyes. "I love your pretty eyes... the shape is so perfect. Aswell as your beautiful skin... always keeping me warm."

Y/n: "I'm so happy I can fall asleep with you, and wake up with you, and hold you." I smiled as I remembered all the time I spent away from him thinking he was gone. And I never imagined I'd be able to have him back in my arms.

That feeling of loneliness brought a lot of feelings back just thinking about it. I watched him die and yet I got so lucky... I have him again. I felt a tear slip down my face and was about to move my hand to wipe it away but eddie grabbed my wrist gently putting it back around his torso.

Eddie: "it's ok to cry love. If you don't do it now your just going to push your feelings away. I want you to feel comfortable with me... holding it all in isn't good believe me I know what that's like. Holding it all in led me to cocain."

Y/n: "I'm sorry, I just don't want you to-"

Eddie: "it's ok. We can talk about it."

Y/n: "are you sure..?"

Eddie: "yes. It will be good for us."

Y/n: "ok... sometimes I just randomly remember watching you... well. Watching you die. And all the old feelings come back. I mean I thought I lost you forever I thought you were dead, I thought you suffered a horrible painfully slow death and I watched you cry out my name-" I stuttered out the last part as more tears flooded my eyes and I looked at Eddie. He had tears slipping from his eyes aswell.

Eddie: "I'm so sorry you went through that."

Y/n: "it's not your fault, always remember that." I smiled at the slightly blurry vision of Eddie.

Eddie: "I'm so grateful to have you. You have helped me get through a lot of hard things. Always stuck by my side even when I was painted to be the monster. And I forever love and adore you for that. You have always tried to see the good on me and all the bad things about me you found a way to love me for me. You never tried to change me unless you knew I was only destroying myself. Like my cocaine addiction. I love you so much. More than you could imagine." He smiled as he wiped my tears away. And I brought my hand up and wiped his away.

Y/n: "I love you so much eddie munson." I smiled as he rested his forehead to mine.

Me and eddie fell asleep holding each other.

(A/n: guys I tried my best. I hope this was slay. I wanted something sweet between eddie and you I hope I accomplished that 😭🫶)

If bitten? Why hot? 🤭😼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92.8K 2.2K 47
**7/22/23 A/N: I will be updating this story slowly. It was one of my first stories and I feel it lacks a lot of development and needs some editing a...
4.4K 102 13
Chocolate Button Eyes - Joseph Quinn & Characters Stories Stories about Joseph Quinn and his wonderful characters. Stories will be of various natures...
11.5K 164 17
Eddie Munson oneshots, drabbles, and headcanons fluff, angst, and smut REQUESTS OPEN DISCLAIMER: I do not own the characters used in this series, the...
4.4K 42 29
y/n is new to hawkins, you have a cousin(dustin) that lives in town. he's the only one you know SO far until you meet his friends at lunch.. but one ...