Sold to The Mafia (2nd Versio...

By thephanthomauthor

This is a new version of Sold To The Mafia. If you read the old version you'll notice that Luca and Carl is n... More

1 : home
2 : the repercussions
3 : the new family pt. I
4 : the new family pt. II
*5 : such a tease
*6 : such a tease : the consequences
7 : jealous
8 : training
*10 : make up
11 : clean up.
12 : check up
*13 : i love you
14 : bitch fit
15 : luckiest man
16 : a night to remember
17: Rest in Suffering, bitch
18: 14days to wed
19: wrong brother
20: the bride wears red
21: runaway wife
22: two months later
23: home again
24: bloodstained shirt
25: eye for an eye
26: I'm done

9 : heated.

1.2K 23 8
By thephanthomauthor

Who knew beating men up is fun, so I challenged two more men. I took a break because I was starting to get tired and I was tired but the adrenaline rush convinced me otherwise. I got some water to drink and sat down on the floor while I watched the Romano brother's fight.

They were wild, fighting like people that don't know each other. Watching them is like watching a MMA match. You don't know which one is gooi to win and when. They destroyed each other but Danté.

" You still want to fight princess? " Danté asked the Romano brother's signature devilish smirk planted on his face.

" Sure. " I answer like I didn't just see him defeating his brother.

He let me in. We went into the middle of the ring and my fear of getting my ass kicked, kicked in. I pictured my brother on his face and we got to fighting. I started throwing punches at him but he just dodged them like it's nothing. He was faster than I am.

He pushed me away and then he threw a single punch against my face. Thank heavens I was wearing head gear. I fell down.

" You okay? " He asked me.

" Yeah. " I answer while getting up.

We got back to fighting. We started exchanging blows and I was getting some type of high from fighting him. If only standing up to my father was this easy. I threw punch after, after punch, after punch but he just kept on dodging them like it was nothing and it was frustrating me.

I grabbed his shoulders and pulled his body towards my knee. I started kicking my knee into his stomach and got on his shoulder with his arm between my legs, ready to fall into a arm bar but countered and got me in a choke hold that got me to tap out eventually.

" You're good. " He says, reaching out his hand to pick me up.

" Thanks but not good enough. " I told him.

" Don't stress, you are a better fighter than most men here. " He tells me.

" Did Isabelle train with you too? " I ask him.

" Yeah but we were trying for a little one so she had to stop for now. " He tells me as we walk to Devonté.

" You did great babe. " Devonté says coming in for a kiss but I swerved at him and I saw that got a little angry.

" Thanks. Can we go home now? I'm tired. " I told him.

" Sure, let's go. " He says.

The drive back to the mansion was quiet, we didn't exchange a word since we came from the club. He pulled into the garage and we got out of the car and went into the house. I walked to my bedroom and closed the door in his face. I didn't see him coming in after me.

" Sorry. " I told him and just rolled his eyes at me.

" I'll be moving out of your room. " He says walking into the closet.

" Why? " I ask him.

" I can't pretend anymore. " He tells me.

" What do you mean pretend ?" I asked him, confused as hell.

" That we are cool. You have a problem with me but you don't wanna say shit to me. " He says.

" What makes you think I have a problem with you, Devonté? " I ask him.

" You haven't allowed me to touch you in a fucking week. When I get close to you, you push me away. " He yells at me.

" I'm sorry, okay. " I yell back at him.

" Why are you doing it to me? " He asked me.

" Do you really want me to answer? " I scoffed.

" Yes, that's why we are doing this. " He says.

" Your people kidnapped an innocent girl just to get back at her father. You killed people without thinking twice. " I tell him.

" I've done worse but I was doing what I fucking had to do to save your fucking ass. You lucky I didn't... " He says but cuts his sentence short.

" I'm lucky you didn't beat me up for disobeying you? Well I'm use to it,so give me your best shot. '' I told him. " I've been trapped in this house so beating me up will make me feel at home. " I tell him

" I would never hit you and what do you mean you feel trapped? " He tells me.

" Just what I said. You keep me locked up in here not having any contact with my friends, not even my best friend. " I tell him with my tone much calmer than a second ago. " I haven't seen or talked to her in two fucking months, Devonté. "

" I'm doing it to protect you Victoria. "

" I've survived 21 years without your protection. " I say walking to the bathroom.

I closed the door after shutting him out. I took off my clothes and got under the shower washing all the training sweat from my body. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and left the bathroom. He was sitting there waiting for me but I just walked passed him

" V, I'm sorry for everything. " He tells me while walking after me into the closet. " What can I do to fix it? "

" Give me my freedom but I guess that option is off the table. " I told him dropping my towel to put my underwear on.

When I said freedom, I meant living my life like any other person my age. I want to be able to go and chase my dream. I ran away from home because I wanted to chase my dream and now I am stuck in a fortress with a degree behind my name that's useless.

"  You have your freedom. " He says.

" Do I? I'm locked in here like some type of housewife. Fuck I can't even compare myself to a housewife because they actually have friends they can talk to. " I say with emphasis on the last part of the sentence.

" You know what, I'm done with this shit. " He says walking over to the closet. He opened a hidden compartment where all his guns and things were hidden. That's the first time I saw all his things.

" Take your shit. I hope you're happy. " He says, handing me my phone. " Do whatever the fuck you want and don't call me when you in trouble. " He says.

*****

That's pretty heated, if you ask me

Leave a vote, comment and share please.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

366 1 24
Luca decides he wanted a night off from this 'orginal life' and decided to go out. Being out in the city he was always the man that showed nothing bu...
77.8K 1.7K 39
Katerina Soldano has done many things in her life: Run a mafia, own a billion dollar business, graduate from MIT... but marriage? That has never been...
359K 6.7K 29
Heaven Lopez is a 21 year old free sprite kinda girl she's always down for some fun but she's also kinda shy she loves to read and she works her ass...
1.3M 27.5K 59
[COMPLETED] _____________________________________________ "You're worth more than a fucking deal, Amara." __________________________________________...