WIFE (J.Quinn)

By n0b0dy_011_

"I'm going to mɑrry you." "We've been mɑrried for two yeɑrs." "Even better." A story about Joseph Quinn and h... More

00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28

09

5K 116 18
By n0b0dy_011_

Strange People

(Sadie, Mustard
Millie, Ketchup
Priah, Fax
Noah, The Wise🥺
Gaten, Steve Junior🥰
Caleb, Stalker😎
Finn, Frogface🐸
Natalia, Gun Lady
Charlie, Camera Pervie
Joe K., HAIRrington
Maya, Bi-panic😍
Jamie, mr shadow hunter🤩
Gracie, Miss Cheerleader😇
Mason, Jason🤮
Joseph, Schatje💕
Adeline, Addie my beloved💛)

Miss Cheerleader😇
Do we meet at the beach or we going to jo's and addie's appartement first?

Addie my beloved💛
I don't mind you guys coming to ours first

Gun Lady
Maybe that's smarter so we dont have to search each other on the beach
do we carpool then thats even more convinient

Addie my beloved💛
i dont mind driving
i can take four people with me
wait no
three unless some sit on each others lap

Frogface🐸
i wanna ride with tou!!!

The Wise🥺
me 2!!!!

Stalker😎
me3!!

Mustard
me 4 :)))))

Addie my beloved💛
then i have to disappoint
you cant all fit with me
jo needs to sit too

HAIRrington
i can drive too
4 seats

Bi-panic😍
i can too
i have also 4 seats
wait no
i have two
char and nat are already in my hotel so we are pooling already

Jason🤮
i cant come
family dinner 😔

Bi-panic😍
no!! 😢

Frogface🐸
anoither time then :/

Schatje💕
if they want to ride with addie so bad i guess ill go with maya or joe 🙄

Bi-panic😍
im not that bad
joe is a terrible driver🫣

HAIRrington
im not!
okay maybe not the best
but not the worst!!!

Addie my beloved💛
okay so who will be driving with me?

The Wise🥺

ME!!!

Steve Junior🥰
AND ME

Stalker😎
DONT FORGET ME

Frogface🐸
MEEEEEEEEEE

Addie my beloved💛
so i take the party then the girls can go with joe
and driving back we will arrange then

Mustard
RIDING BZCK IM WITH ADDIE

Fax
ME 2!

Ketchup
ME 3

Addie my beloved💛
so towards i have the boys
back the girls

Schatje💕
you're all stealing my wife

Addie my beloved💛
im just that awesome

Schatje💕
why did you just walk away from me?

Addie my beloved💛
i didnt?

Schatje💕
come back!!!

HAIRrington
talk irl please were trying to make plans in here
so jo

Schatje💕
yes

HAIRrington
you riding with maya or me and the girls?

Schatje💕
whats the safe option?

HAIRrington
definelty
not with me
you have to experience it one time tho
those girls ar e crazy

Schatje💕
ill go with maya

Mustard
were nto crazy?!?!

Ketchup
maybe a little bit

Fax
yeah we are

mr shadow hunter🤩
i guess ill go with other joe then
and the not crazy crazy firls

Mustard
wow guys feeling the support

Miss Cheerleader😇
is there another seat with you maya
not sure how i feel about joe's car now

Bi-panic😍
YESSSSSSSS
i have to good car
see ypu guys there

Mustard
wait what's the adress

Adeline laughed at her screen before typing in there adress and wishing everyone a safe ride even if it wasn't that far from each other.

She made her way back to the bedroom, now fully clothed and the backpack packed. Whe she opened the door she found Jo passed out on their bed his phone next to his head on the pillow and his mouth slightly open.

She laughed softly before laying right next to him. The brunette wrapped her body in his body warmth while her hands started playing with his soft little curls.

"Ads?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you," he mumbled, his eyes not opening but his body turning on his side making room so she could snuggle in his arms, which she did without hesitation.

"i love you," she whispered back. She leaned forward slowly. Her lips conecting to his cheek where she pressed a soft kiss to. She felt him smile against her own cheek and wrap his arms tighter around her.

Now his eyes did open, he turned in the bed so Adeline ended on top of him, Jo laying on his back with her head tucked in his neck.

He sighed contently and kissed her cheek in return. He went to close his eyes again and catch some more sleep before the hangout. Only he opened them right after once there was knocking on the door.

"Addie!!" a voice shouted from the other side of the door. Adeline lifted herself from their bed, and from Jo, and walked up to their door to open it. She was met with Finn, Gaten and Caleb who latched on her once she opened the door. Trapping her in a hug.

"Aww, you guys are honestly so cute."

"We are not cute!" Caleb disagreed.

"We are, shut up," Finn said instead wrapping his arms around the older girl again.

"Why isn't Noah with you guys?"

"He's in the same hotel as Mils so they went together."

"Alright, come in come in."

Joseph had also made his way back to the living area by this point. He held a glass of water in his left hand and held out his right to high five the teenagers. "Didn't really expect you guys to be first."

Gaten looked at him shocked, jokingly, holding his hand to his heart, "Jo, the shade you throw!"

Adeline laughed from the side as Jo embraced the boys too after their handshakes. There was another knock at the door, so she went to open it this tim met with Maya and Charlie and Natalia hand in hand.

"Addie!!" Maya half screamed throwing her arms around the little bit smaller girl, "safe me!"

The brunette laughed at the blondes dramatic antics, "from what? I'll do anything my love!"

"Those two," Maya whispered walking around Adeline so she could use her as a shield, "they're grosing me out."

Adeline laughed before walking up to the couple and greeting them in hugs too. "Nice to see you again," she said to Charlie who smiled at her saying it was an honer to meet her. At least Nat said it should feel like it.

"See Maya! we aren't first!!"

"O my god!" the blonde gasped at the tree teenage boys sitting in the couches, "We've lost our chance!"

"What chance?" Jo asked after greeting the two girls too.

"Now they know Addie and they're going to steal her from us!"

"Wha-"

"Yup," Finn said.

"She's our mom now," Gaten added. Caleb nodding along.

"Uhm, hello let's not forget you all stole her from me first!"

Adeline and Charlie just stood there staring at the scene. "You wanna run?"

"Yeah."

"Addie's back!" Finn said leaping up from his seat and wrapping the girl in another hug.

"Too late," Charlie whispered to the brunette girl, before leaving her alone and wrapping his arm around Natalia.

Adeline just smiled whilst hugging Finn back. Their apartment was soon filled with all the cast who could make it. Adeline had an instant click with Gracie and Jamie, of course with the others too, but seeing as they were also new to the group like her and Jo they had found a sort calm within each others presence.

"We ready for the beach?"

They all chorused an agreement and started walking out of the apartment. Adeline and Jo waiting to be the last so they could lock it making sure everything was alright to go.

"So I have the sunscreen, keys, extra clothes... Am I missing somthing?"

"Nope," Jo answered, "You're prepared don't worry, we'll just have fun."

Adeline smiled at him. She walked up to him softly kissing his lips, which he imediatly did back, until they were interrupted by Finn walking back into the house. "You ready?- Oh! Oh! sorry! I'll leave again!!!"

The married couple pulled away and laughed at Finn as they pecked each other one more time before also leaving the house and locking the door.

"I'm in charge of music!!" Finn shouted once they were all seated in Adeline's car.

"Why? we want to choose too!" Gaten argued.

"I'm in the passenger seat," Finn stated mater of factly whiel sticking his tongue at as he turned around at three two boys in the back.

"Let's seee..."

"WAP!!" Noah shouted, "please?!!!"

"NO NOT AGAIN!"

finnwolfhardofficial posted

Liked by sadiesink_, maya_hawke and 1.345.561 others
finnwolfhardofficial, mom wanted to show us her camera before we left, pretty cool right?

sadiesink_ we were too late to claim the fun car 😔

addiedanvie, I didn't even notice you took a pic!!!
I kinda look good tho
josephquinn, you look gorgeous
addiedanvie 💋
gatenm123, ew not in the comments
addiedanvie, shush child of mine

strangerme, why she on all the casts insta ?!

User1083, who she?

milliebobbybrown, please tell me Noah didn't try to play wap
noahshnapp, no....
finnwolfhardofficial, yeah he did
therealcalebmclaughlin, he TRiED I stopped him 😌

addiedanvie posted for the first time in a while...

⭘ ● ●

● ⭘ ●

● ● ⭘

Liked by josephquinn, charlieheaton and 3.467 others
Addiedanvie, roadtrip!!

jakedanvers, I wasn't invited? 😔
addiedanvie, sorry broertje, next time!! x
jakedanvers, you better, love you
addiedanvie, love you 2

finnwolfhardofficial, why didn't you post our photo :(
addiedanvie, because i want to keep it for myself
finnwolfhardofficial, okay i can live with that send it to me tho :))
addiedanvie, of course x

natyiceofficicial, when they have more fun whitout u
maya_hawke, no problem for driving you

milliebobbybrown, wait till you have us in the car
sadiesink_, dont scare mom! we arent that bad
priahferguson, of course not
sadiesink_ why do you guys never help...

josephquinn, please come safe me...
addiedanvie, ill see you in abit x
josephquinn, i dont know if ill make it till then
josephquinn, i needed to say to safe joe too from joe
addiedanvie, ill see you guys in like two seconds we are just waiting on you guys to arrive, we are already here

jakedanvers, why are there so much verified people in your comments?
addiedanvie, they're jo's new friends and mine!
jakedanvers, liek the stranger things cast?!?!!!
sadiesink_, yup
charlieheaton, hi
addiedanvie, i think he died

A/n another short one, sorry

i really wanna thank you guys for reading and soem even engaging in the story by commenting or voting i really appreciate you guys!!

following chapters will be more irl promise!!

also let me know what you like and what you dont really find entertaining!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

younger By -

Fanfiction

70.8K 2.3K 24
The Two Of Them Had Met When They Were Yᴏᴜɴɢᴇʀ, When Finn Was A Troubled Boy. He Finds A New Friend Her Name Was Millie, He Later Found Out She Had T...
863K 9.3K 136
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 𝐈𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄𝐒 𝘯𝘰𝘢𝘩 𝘴𝘤𝘩𝘯𝘢𝘱𝘱 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘯 𝘸𝘰𝘭𝘧𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘣𝘣𝘺 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘸𝘯 𝘨𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘢𝘻𝘻𝘰 𝘤�...
126K 2.5K 47
Charlee is a writer for the show Stranger Things, when the production team somehow rope her into becoming an actor on the show. As Charlee struggles...
73.3K 1.3K 38
Just some imagines about joseph Quinn because I know we're all in to deep at this point😌 * I will take requests and work with them as best as I can...