Perfect Imperfections |✓

By Malyun_Dee17

What happens when you're caught up between two worlds?Or in Paisley's case two brothers? Who will she choose... More

Prologue
1| First Tastes
3| Sorry, wrong brother
4| Dreams or Reality?
5(i)| Random visits?
5(ii)| The Party
6| The Kiss
7| Fears
8| Girlfriend?
9| Past Scars
10|Blinding Desire
11| Likes?
12|Yikes

2| Mansions and Dumb People

29 8 0
By Malyun_Dee17

Disclaimer:
This Chapter contains some scenes that may be disturbing to some people..be forewarned .
Hope you enjoy reading!

Paisley's POV

"Hey kitten. Missed me?" I shivered but kept my eyes closed as I felt his rough hands run up and down my thigh.
I knew this wouldn't help me.. feigning sleep but I was hoping..just hoping deep down that he'd just leave me alone.
"You don't wanna talk huh?" He asked and turned me to look at him. The lights were out but I swear I could see his angry face staring down at me.
He stood up and started unbuckling his belt. I cowered further from him as I heard his jeans reach the floor.
"Spread those legs for me won't you?" I felt the bed dip and he grabbed my leg.
"No no please Uncle..please I'm still sore please" I begged and he shushed me.
"Don't make me do this the hard way kitten. Spread those pretty legs.. don't you want to pleasure me?"
I could feel my heartbeat rise rapidly as his hands found my little mounds.
"C'mon let me see you in your full glory"
He cooed and I stood shakily and got out of the bed,taking off my dress.
"You keep on getting prettier everyday you know that?"
His voice was raspy and I knew he was lying.
"Have you ever given a blow job before kitten?"
I shook my head.
"Use your words kitten."
I was shaking so badly and when I found my voice it was barely a whisper. "No. No"
"So I'll be your first? how sweet" he cooed and pulled me by my hair.
He guided my head down his huge shaft and I gagged. He started fucking my mouth roughly and I gagged severally til I couldn't hold it anymore. I emptied what...water? I hadn't eaten in weeks all over his cock.
"You little brat. I was fucking your mouth because you said you were sore and this is what you do?"
He pulled me roughly into the bathroom.
"No..Uncle please you're hurting me..please."
He bent me over the sink and rammed himself into me. I yelped in pain and screamed as I tried..

"No please let me..let me goo. Don't hurt me please let me..."

"Hey beautiful relax okay? It was just a nightmare I'm here okay? Shh. It's just me."

I lazily opened my eyes..they felt so sore as I tried adjusting my vision to the light in the room.

I was shivering and my face was covered in tears. "I.. I have to go." I said..my voice barely a whisper. I felt like that small girl again.

"No..you can't leave like this.At least let me prepare a bath for you okay?"

"I said.. I have to go. I have water and a bathroom at mine too." I snapped and he nodded.
"Okay but..your clothes are in the dryer.. I cleaned them up."

"What the fuck dude?" I snapped as I stood and found myself in a male shirt and socks.

"Did I do anything wrong?" He asked, looking confused like the moron he is.

"Did you do anything wrong seriously?! Who the fuck raised you! Where's my goddamn phone!"

"Okay.. you need to relax." He said as I opened the bedroom door and stepped out. This house was fucking awesome and if I wasn't this mad I'd have stopped to wow at the magnificent view..right now, I didn't care. I ran down the stairs because they were the first thing I saw. I felt his footsteps behind me.

"I need to relax?! No you..need to go get your head checked. Do you even know my name?! And what? One stupid drunk sex shot with you and we're dating now?!"
I can't believe this guy.

"Nobody said we were. And you need to lower your voice."
He said calmly.. gritting his teeth.

"Or what? You gon slap me? Throw me out? I need my phone!"

"Everything okay here Paxton?" A deep voice asked from behind me. That voice...
Be careful

"You gotta be shitting me" I murmured and went back upstairs.

The rooms seemed to have multiplied I mean they were so many now..what colour was his door? It had to be this one.
I opened the door and instead walked into a room with grey walls. The walls were plain..maybe this was a spare room. I looked at the bed..someone had slept here.

I was just leaving when the door opened and the guy got in.
"Oh you already found my room? You should really go. Your boyfriend is searching for you." He said with a smirk and I rolled my eyes.

"Is the whole family this dumb?" I murmured and he chuckled. His chuckle was deep and it made my knees jiggle for some weird reason.

"Atleast we agree on that. Anyway..your boyfriend's room is two doors across from mine."

I rolled my eyes and let out an annoyed huff. "Asshole." I muttered and got out of his room.. banging his door.

"I see you found my brother's room first." The creepy guy said. His name...

"Paxton huh? Pretty childish name if you ask me."

"Yeah because Paisley is so matured." He said with a dry laugh.

"I'm not gonna argue with you. Did you find my phone?"

I asked him, looking at him dead in the eye.

"Right here. And.. I'm sorry. For washing your clothes. I shouldn't have."

He said and I just had to laugh.

"Imma break it down for your thick skull.. I was mad you undressed me. Not because you washed my clothes."

"You didn't seem to have any problems with me undressing you yesterday in the car."

"You know what.. whatever. Oh shit!"

I cursed as I found several missed calls and texts from Camila telling me we had a cat in the morning. I checked the time..it was 11am so technically I had missed it. Dad won't like this.
I groaned and pulled my hair in frustration.

I called Sky first but it went straight to voicemail. I then called Camila.

"Baby girl...where have you been I've been trying to reach you..."

"You know what.. don't even ask. Come over at mine yeah?"

"Okaay...just gotta finish a few things I'm doing at the library then I'll be on my way."

"Cool." I then hang up

"Damn..must be really hard being your friend."
Paxton commented. I ignored him and hauled an Uber.

I then went downstairs and followed the hallway.. I didn't even have my shoes on. I took the flip-flops I found by the door and got outside.

"Zoey wait!" I heard him shout as he came running down the stairs. How the fuck did he know that name?

"You live in a mansion huh? Must be really cool."

I commented.

"Lemme drive you home." He offered.

"Just Incase I haven't made myself clear.. everything here is a mistake. Knowing your place..you undressing me.."

"You ain't ever going to let that go will you?"

"...You knowing my name...it's Paisley by the way. "

"Okay... seriously. I'm not dumb. If anything you are dumb."

He said and I blinked. "Wait what?" I asked him..edging closer.

"You go around fucking any guy you meet and let them take you home?"
He spat and I laughed dryly.

"It was you...all you who drove me here. Do I need to remind you that?" I asked him. This guy really had the guts.

"You literally dozed off...right in my arms on my goddamn dick. What was I supposed to do? Leave you out there with drunkards half naked?"

"You had that choice. Atleast you're not as dumb as you look. Next time don't bring whores to your mansion"

And with that I walked off to the gate.

"Open the gate." I snapped to the gateman and he did so. The Uber was already at the gate..thankfully.

"Stormy apartments..here's the address."
I relaxed into the comfortable leather seat and fought my tears back. I've never had a problem with anyone calling me a whore because that's what I was anyway but strangely his words stung.

I paid off the uber guy and practically ran to my apartment . I didn't even use the lift. I just wanted to get to my house and cry my eyes out.

The door was unlocked so I stepped in.
"Finally you're here.. I was.. Oh God what's wrong Ley?"

"Do... don't ca..call me th..that" I whispered and then broke down into tears right in Milla's arms.
Ugh...mansions and dumb people!

Author's note:
I know it looks pretty boring but I promise it'll get better.
If you have any helpful ideas you'd like to share kindly do so.
Kindly follow.

Thanks for reading
Comment & Vote
Love, Malyun 🦋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32K 668 78
In which Kim Saena is in a groupchat with a bunch of idiots Or In which Bangchan finds himself inside a groupchat with a bunch of delusional fans ~~★...
83.8K 3.3K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
26.6K 1.1K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
63.7K 149 18
just some of my horny thoughts;) men dni