IT'S TOO LATE

By Daphne101Sal

Does it really matter that blood is thicker than water? Is it really necessary to forgive those who hurt you... More

A/N
CHARACTERS
HER TATTOOS
PROLOGUE
MISSED CALL
SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS
YOU DID WHAT?
PRECIOUS PHOTO
I PROMISE YOU
REJECT ME
FML
GET OUT!!
NOT INTERESTED
RULES
RIP
SURE
PROFESSIONAL
WHAT DID I MISSED
ZILITH VEROSE
EVELYN REYNOLDS
BOSS BITCH
A/N
MIA BELLE
GOODBYE COUSIN!
NEPHEW AND NIECE
SHOOT ME!
THANK YOU
SHE KNOWS
I JUST CAN'T
BORN READY!
FIANCE
KING REYNOLDS
OR DO I?
UP TO YOU!
IDEA!
CRUCIFIXION
I DON'T HATE YOU
ARTEMIS
XAVIER MORETTI
LET'S GET OUT OF HERE

CRAZY FAMILY

4.6K 134 49
By Daphne101Sal

Third POV-

"WHAT THE FUCKKK! Chi cazzo si è incazzato con le mie fottute scarpe da pista?", Vincent shouted while walking inside the main hall.
(Who the fuck pissed on my fucking track shoes?)

"One morning! Just want one fucking peaceful morning. Is it so much to ask?", Alessandro sighed while coming inside the hall too.

It's been whole 01 week that all Reynolds siblings had started live with the Rossi's and lets just say that Alessandro's hair fall which started exactly 01 week ago is his least worried problem.

"Someone mixed pepper and red chilli powder in my fucking toothpaste!", Gianni said with a distaste face while holding the toothbrush and all his mouth a covered with toothpaste.

"You first of all go and wash your disgusting face", Alexander said with a pure repulsed face.

"You first go and wear something", Dante said while holding his coffee mug. Alexandro looked at Dante with confused face and Dante just ignored him.

"Who the fuck locked my PC? Dammit I'm the fucking genius and I can't login into my own PC" Domenico said while ruffling his hair in frustration.

"Someone stole my scarf again! Like seriously everyday my new scarf is being stolen" Valerie said while coming inside the hall too.

"Can someone please tell this cat that my hair is not her seat", Giovanni said with a crying face. Everyone turned their face towards him and sneered at him.

Giovanni was only in his sweatpants, without any T-shirt, but with Arabella sitting on his head like a Royal Highness wearing Valerie's scarf. Giovanni tried to shake his head in try to shake her off his head but one paw dab scratch from her on his face and Gio sighs.

"Guys some- what the fuck hahahaha", Adriano came but stopped when he looked at Alexander's bare back.

Everyone except Dante came behind him and started laughing like a maniac just like Adriano. Alexander looks at them with confused face and walks towards the mirror to see what the was the matter they were laughing at. When he looked at his back his eyes almost bulged out.

"WHAT THE FUCK", Alexander shouted and all started laughing again.

Someone tattooed on his back, but that's not the problem was. Someone tattooed in the bold letters - 'FUCK ME HARDER DADDY, AH AH'.

"Who the fuck did this?" Alex shouted again. Alessandro came towards his son and patted his back.

"It upset me son, to know that you still want to know who did this with you. I thought you were smart enough to guess", Alessandro said with a poker face but anyone can see the mischief in his eyes and Alexandro shook his head and looked at his father and brothers with a small smile.

Since past 01 week this had been their life. Morning chaos, then their pranks on each other whole day and the last is movie nights. And its been past whole 01 week since the Rossi mansion finally looks like a home. Alexander looked at everyone with a stiff face but anyone can see adoration in his eyes.

"Get aside you fucking good for nothing pillar", Everyone turned and looked that Lucifer was shouting at a pillar.

Lucifer kept on looking at a pillar with a weird expression and then walked towards the pillar and BANG! he hit the pillar then glared at the fucking pillar and started to throw punches at it. After throwing some punches he smirked and said "Next time better remember this lesson or else, oh wait! there is going to be no next time"

With that he turned and bumped into another pillar and glared at it and start cursing it again.

"Is he ok?" Adriano asked Arabella who was still sitting on Gio's head. She rolled her eyes and nodded.

"Help! Someone help!", Harry came running while his hands were in a way like he is carrying something but wasn't in particular. When everyone heard Harry, everyone other than Lucifer got alerted and looked at him with concern.

"What's wrong Harry?" Vincent asked totally forgetting about his shoes.

"Molly is saying it's too much light, it's burning her. Someone close the curtains!", Harry said with tears in his eyes. Adriano, Giovanni, Gianni and Domenico immediatly went to close all the curtains.

"Who the fuck is Molly by the way?", Dante asked unbothered.

"My imaginary vampire friend", Harry said and all the youngsters stop closing the curtains. Everybody looked at him with murdering gaze.

"Dude are you out?" Vincent couldn't control himself asked Harry.

"No I am in", Harry answered in a tone says 'are you crazy'

"I mean to ask are you high?" Vincent ask again.

"What?", Harry asked while rubbing Molly's back.

"Are you high?" Vincent asked again in an annoyed tune.

"Am I what?" harry asked again while looking at Vincent this time.

"HIGH!"

"Oh hello" Harry said while laughing hysterically.

"You fucking piece of shit, come here I'll-"

"Molly wait!" Harry said and ran side the kitchen and everyone shook their head.

"Why there is no tampons and pad available?" Evelyn said while coming inside the hall.

"Why do you need that honey?" Alessandro asked with calm tone.

"Because my aunt flu is on visit" Evelyn said in a 'duh' tone.

"You have an aunt who is on visit and her name is Flu?" Gio asked and Arabella shook her head. Evelyn looked at him with a look which says 'dude are you insane'.

"Its my shark week Gio" Evelyn said while rolling her eyes.

"Is this a new show started on Nat Geo?" Gianni asked and Evelyn face palmed herself. Evelyn was about say something suddenly.

"SEEE I CAN FLYYYY" Erika shouted while jumping from third floor and landing on the couch.

"HISSSSSSSS" "ROARRRR" Balthazar and King follows. Everyone looks at them with bewildered gaze.

"Good Morning" Dante said while putting down his coffee mug and walked out of the hall with a small smile.

"CRAZY FAMILY", Dante mumbled.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

"I'm getting bored" Erika stated and Adriano and Harry both turned to look at her.

The current situation of Rossi and Reynolds can be said is to be civil. Rossi have accepted it that their piccolo tesoro won't forgive them so easily, also they have to move on and Reynolds have accepted that for three months they have to live with Rossi so their is no point of ruining their everyday mood. So the conclusion of the situation is that they are forgetting the bygones and moving forwards.

Right now All the elder brothers were gone to Rossi Estate with their father for work where as Giovanni, Gianni, Evelyn and Valeri were gone to their respective university and school. Lucifer and Harry were also already early graduate like Erika so Lucifer was sleeping right now and about Adriano, somehow he managed to ask King for help for not going to university. When King helped Adriano, all the Rossi were completely shocked. And about Erika being a total lazy ass CEO, made her stay at home.

So basically it's Erika, Adriano and Harry together.

"Same!" Adriano said.

"I can't believe that I will say this but yeah same!", Harry sighed.

"Let's start a World War", Erika suggested with sparkle in her eyes.

"Don't you think that this fight would be more of a called Family War", Adriano said with a defeat.

"She is talking about an actual world war", Harry sneered.

"What!", Adriano jolted up and Erika.

"Oh, this is nothing, this young lady has some different definition of fun" Harry said while laying down and putting her head on Erika's lap. Balthazar immediatly came out, out of no where and looked at Harry with a killing gaze which made Harry sit back.

"You vicious snake! She is my fucking sister. I can do whatever the fuck I want to do", Harry said. And Balthazar attacked at Harry with the speed of light. He immediatly wrapped himself on Harry, suffocating him by cutting his air supply.

"HISSSSS"
'This damn stinky clingy human! How dare he say that! She is my mommy. Mine!!!' Balthazar thought.

Erika shook her head and whistled. Balthazar immediatly loosened his hold and looked at his mommy with cute snaky eyes. Erika right away opened her arms for her son and Balthazar left the stinky human and went to his mother and wrapped himself around her and snuggled his head in her neck.

"Well done my baby nephew!" Adriano said and Harry rolled his eyes.

"By the way Harry tell me about Erika's kinky way of having fun" Adriano said.

"Oh dude! Erika's fun is usually called torture for others. You know once she was drunk so just for fun she changed whole NASA's security code and the next day she didn't even remembered it. Also one time she got so bored, so the best way of killing her time she found was to get onto the terrorist base and destroy it. Also one time she bought a bank and sold it off at 1$", Harry said while rolling her eyes. And Adriano looked at his sister with gaze which said 'what the fuck'.

"IDEAA!!!!!"

"What?" Harry and Adriano asked and Erika smirked making them gulp.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

(At Evening)

Everyone was sitting at the dinner table waiting for Erika, Adriano and Harry. The dinning hall door opened and the three walked in.

"What the fuck!" Alessandro said with a horrifying tone.
"What have you guys done", Alexander said with a baffled manner.
Vincent dropped his fork.
Dante dropped his wine class.
Domenico dropped his phone.
Giovanni who was about sit on the chair but fell on the ground.
Gianni spat out his juice.
Valerie blinked non stop thinking as if she was trying to figure out about she was watching was a dream or not.
Lucifer and Evelyn were eating as if they were used to it.

"Sorry we are late", Erika said and sat down, Adriano and Harry followed and settled down to.

"What have you guys done to yourselves?" Alessandro asked still not completely over his shock.

"Dad we are the cool kids now!", Adriano said with stars in his eyes.

"Please tell me that this is not permanent" Domenico asked with a confused face.

"Of course.....It is permanent" Harry said and everyone's jaw dropped except Lucifer and Evelyn.

"Shall we all start?" With that Erika started to eat and everyone looked at the three guys new hairstyles.

Erika's new hairstyle!!

Adriano's new hairstyle

Harry's new hairstyle.

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Hello my dearest Lovelies,
Hope you all are doing great and all are fine. Also if you need a person to talk I'm here.

I recently published a new story called CHOSEN MYSELF, if you guys have little time do visit my Bio to check it out, and do give me reviews because your reviews matters me the most.

Also if you guys can then please do give me reviews about today's IT'S TOO LATE chapter too.

Thank you♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 26.4K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...
40.8K 1K 24
She has returned, changed.. She was an innocent 15-year-old girl who had been through too much to list. Silently, she fights her own battles and trie...
45.3K 1.2K 15
Alexandria Brio is a 16-year-old girl who knows pain like the back of her hand. After getting kidnapped at the young age of two she has known nothing...