Dangerously in Love - SATZU [...

By sweetlittleCub

Many people say true love will always find a way to come back, but what if she already loves someone else? Ar... More

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
DEAR SAPPHIRES
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
💌

Chapter 30

1.2K 91 7
By sweetlittleCub

"Welcome Back Ms.Minatozaki." Sana's secretary greeted her the moment she walks inside her office.

"Good Morning. How was the company while I'm gone?."

"We handle it very well, Ms.Minatozaki. we actually close 2 deals from out biggest investors."

"That's good to know. Just give me all the documents later. I want to review it."

"Okay, Ms.Minatozaki."

"Thank you."

Sana starts working already, meanwhile Tzuyu is getting bored inside her office. Since Sana wants to promote her as the VP of the company her work is still pending until she will be officially promoted..

Sana was reading some documents when she hear her phone beep. She get it and saw Tzuyu's name on her screen.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You Received a Message
From
C.Tzuyu

C.Tzuyu:
I love you ♥️

Sana smile because of what she read.

Sanapomu:
All of a sudden?

C.Tzuyu:
I want to see you.

Sanapomu:
I'm working

C.Tzuyu:
I'm getting bored here. 😞

Sanapomu:
Do you want me to give you some work?

Sanapomu:
^^

C.Tzuyu:
Paperworks?

Sanapomu:
Mmmmm..

C.Tzuyu:
Instead of that, Can I stay at your office?

Sanapomu:
And what are you going to do here?

C.Tzuyu:
I will help you :)

Sanapomu:
Really...

C.Tzuyu:
Can I???

Sanapomu:
No ^^

Sanapomu:
Stay there. I have a lots of paperworks to do. I won't be able to finish all of this of you were here :)

C.Tzuyu:
But Sana...

C.Tzuyu:
Bao Bei???

C.Tzuyu:
Hey????

-

Sana is professional when it comes to work Kenshi and Mr.Minatozaki taught that to her.

"Ms.Minatozaki, I already talk to the organizer for Ms.Tzuyu's promotion. They want to talk you as they will going to discuss the theme."

"Okay, make an appointment for them this coming Friday."

"Okay, Ms.Minatozaki."

While Sana is busy working. Tzuyu is currently at her office and playing some games on her phone.

She wanted to see Sana but the latter doesn't want to see her. Tzuyu wanted to complain but what she can do? Her Girlfriend is the CEO of the company.

While playing, Someone knock on the door. Sana's secretary came inside holding a white folder.

"Good Morning, Ms.Tzuyu."

"Hi, Good Morning :) ..."

"The date of your promotion is already set. Before Ms.Minatozaki went to LA she told us to post a job advertisement for your future secretary."

"Okay? Did many people apply for it?."

"Yes, and you will be the one who will conduct the interview tomorrow. These are their profile. You can review it."

The secretary handed the folder and Tzuyu starts scanning it.

"Oh, Most of them are girls??." Tzuyu asked.

"Yes, we are also shocked as the advertisement team received a bunch of female applicants."

"Okay, I will review their backgrounds later."

"Okay, Ms.Chou."

The secretary was now about to leave but Tzuyu speak once again.

"Uhmm, Excuse. can I ask?."

"Yes, Ms.Chou, Go ahead.."

"Is Ms.Minatozaki already done to her works?."

"Your sister is currently having a meeting right now. She's at the conference room."

"Ohhh. Okay. Thank you."

-

Lunch break, Sana is already done to her work. She check the time and she thought about Tzuyu.

She get her phone and was about to message Tzuyu but Tzuyu already messaged her.

C.Tzuyu:
It's 12:03 PM means it's lunch break.

C.Tzuyu:
I want to eat outside with you. I'm at the parking lot. I will wait you here.

C.Tzuyu:
Don't boss me around. You're not a CEO right now. You're my girlfriend so, you will follow my order Bao Bei 😙

Sana just shook her head, she smile and immediately get her things before she leave her office..

When she arrived at the parking lot Sana immediately saw Tzuyu's car.

"You're 2 minutes late." Tzuyu said the moment Sana enter her car..

"I'm sorry, I check my phone late."

Tzuyu pout and this made Sana melts her heart.

"Don't be sad now, I'm already here." Sana sweetly said as she cutely play Tzuyu's chin..

Tzuyu hold her hand and kiss it. "I miss you.." she said.

"Obviously :) .."

"Whatever, I'm still mad at you." Tzuyu said as she starts to engine..

"I didn't know that you're mad at me ^^ .."

"Now you know..."

"Tzuuuuu...."

"Don't talk to me.."

"You're really mad????.."

"Mmmm..."

-

When they arrived at the restaurant they start having their lunch.. while they are eating, no one dares to talk until Tzuyu gave Sana the plate of shrimp that she peeled for the latter.

Sana smile, because Tzuyu is being a Tsundere to her.

"Komawo :) .."

" ..... "

"Seriously are you still not going to talk to me???."

Tzuyu deep a sigh. "Why I can't get mad at you?.."

"Because you love me so much Tzu ^^ .."

"Right..." Tzuyu said as she already accept her defeat.

"So, what did you do earlier???."

"I just play on my phone .."

"How about later? What will you gonna do? You can come to my office later." Sana said as she already pity the latter but.

"No. I will stay at my office later."

"Why? You don't have anything to work right? I thought you're bored?."

"Your secretary gave me a work. I will check all the backgrounds of the applicants  who want to apply as my secretary."

"Oh, she already give to you all the applicants resume?."

"Mmmm :) .."

"Why you looks so happy? You're weird."

"I told you, I'm bored earlier and now I have a work to do :) .."

"Okay fine, that's good for you."

Tzuyu's eyebrows furrowed as Sana didn't react or she didn't even feel jealous when she said that she's happy checking the backgrounds of all the applicants..

"That's it???."

"That's it? What do you mean?."

"Nevermind..."

The fact that Sana didn't saw yet all the applicants resume and she doesn't have any idea that most of the applicants are all female.

"Did she even love me????." Tzuyu mumble while driving. "Tsk..."

"Tzu???."

"Mmmm??."

"Are you okay? Why you looks so irritated there???." Sana curiously asked as she saw Tzuyu's expression.

"My head is aching because of the traffic jam." Tzuyu said..

"Don't worry, We still have 30 minutes."

Tzuyu looks at Sana and the latter looks at her confusingly.

"Are you okay?." Sana asked.

"Aishhh..." Tzuyu just shook her head and back her gazed at the road.. "You're not even jealous, huh. Okay let's see." Tzuyu mumbled.

xxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 150 36
They say we always find a chance to make things right, but if that chance will be the last one, it will still be worth the wait or search for that pe...
107K 7.4K 67
All of us wanted to find a true love, People say you will instantly know when you find the right person. He or she will bring the best version of yo...
33.3K 1.8K 15
After Sana's confession, Dahyun is having a hard time with her emotions and all the future changes, because even if she wants all to be the same, the...
121K 6.2K 72
❝ Can you sacrifice your love for revenge? ❞ SANA X TZUYU [SATZU] FANFICTION 2021 Date Started: February 3, 2021 COMPLETED!!!! August 30, 2021