𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐔𝐋𝐄𝐒 πŽπ… π‘π„πˆ...

By sadgirlzera

Book 1: The Rules of Diana Book 2: The Rules of Reid Reid Maxwell has lived in Italy for 10 years, studying... More

Welcome
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Epilogue
Book Three: The Rules of Selina

Twenty Two

2.3K 73 6
By sadgirlzera

"Welcome, Mr. Maxwell and Miss Kingsley to your all-inclusive boat ride. Since you have requested English as your main language, we will abide by your desires.  My name is Sophia, the event coordinator. Today we will travel across the shore of Italy for the rest of the day and our staff will offer our signature cocktails, and five-course meals,"

Reid and Diana walked into the expensive yacht, about five workers offering them smiles. Just then, Captain Leonardo walked down the stairs and introduced himself. Shortly after, the boat began treading through the water while Italian music played through the speakers.

Diana sat down on the bench, pulling out a book from her bag. Reid pulled himself closer to her, asking if she would like anything but she shook her head and continued reading. Ever since they had their argument, she was practically ignoring him and he was lucky when she gave him a nod. It was driving him insane. She said she had forgiven him but clearly, it wasn't the case.

When he stood up and walked off, she closed her book and trained her eyes on his back while he walked away, guilt eating itself through her body. She hated acting like this to him but she was an over-thinker. Her last marriage proved to be traumatic.

"Reid?" She called out, and he halted his steps. When he turned to face her, she smiled softly. "I'm sorry. I don't like being a bitch to you. You didn't know she was going to be here and I should have trusted you. It's just with Kenneth he would say one thing and it wouldn't be true,"

The Maxwell sat down next to her, and grabbed her hand, running his thumb over her knuckles. "I'm not Kenneth, Diana,"

"I know," She said, cupping his cheek with her other hand, and he gently leaned into her touch. "And I know you would never hurt me. I just get jealous sometimes,"

He chuckled, pecking her lips and releasing a small groan. "It only makes you even more sexier,"

"Shut up," She giggled.

An hour later, They gathered at the table and the workers placed plenty of meals in front of them. Before Diana could dig in, Reid made sure she could pronounce all their names correctly. "This is Gnocchi with Tomato sauce, it's small rounds of potato dough,"

She picked up the Gnocchi with a spoon. "Gnocchi,"

"How does that taste?" He asked as they both tasted it before he waited for her reaction. She scrunched her nose, and slowly shook her head. "Not my type,"

He rolled his eyes while he finished chewing. His eyes landed on the uncooked ham in front of them and he could hear his stomach rumbling. "Prosciutto di Parma,"

"I'll pass," She assured, wiping her hands in the napkin and pointing to another meal. "What's this?"

"Panzerotto Fritto is known as Fried Panzerotti. You'll like this one," He said, picking up a portion and feeding it into her mouth. She took a small bite, using her hand to cover her mouth as she chewed. "That's really good. I like it,"

"Yeah, this is an Italian classic," He said, tasting some of the Prosciutto di Parma and nodding his head with satisfaction. It wasn't long until they found themselves laying on the large lounge chair at the back of the boat, watching as the sun descended behind the Mediterranean Sea. She leaned on his chest, looking at the beautiful view in front of them.

Reid kissed her forehead, feeling his soul relax. He envisioned the future and wore nothing but an excited grin on his face. "You're so beautiful,"

"I know," Diana mumbled, training her green eyes on him while she took a sip of her wine. He caressed her hip, sending chills down her body. "I love you, Reid,"

He closed his eyes, savoring the feeling of pure bliss. Diana Kingsley—The love of his life, had just told him she loved him after all these years. He remembered the first time they met, the first time he had actually spoken to her. They basically hated each other and now, he was getting ready to spend the rest of his life with the girl.

"I love you too," He croaked out, grabbing her wine glass and placing it on the nearby table. Their lips connected for another passionate kiss, and he slowly pulled himself on top of her. He swiped his tongue along her bottom lip, demanding an entrance and soon their tongues danced. When they broke apart, they panted and stared into each other's eyes. "What are you doing?"

Reid smirked, playing with the edge of her dress, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "Getting a head start on making our baby,"

She giggled, throwing her head back, and found himself closing his eyes at her natural scent. "We can't, there are people on this boat,"

"They're not going to bother us. We're in the middle of the Mediterranean, the sun is going down and we have the view of Positano right behind us. My love, I can't name a better place,"

Her gaze turned to his lips, before a blush formed on her cheeks. "My love," She mimicked his accent, putting the tip of her fingers together. "Y'all Italians are so romantic,"

"Y'all," He said, copying her southern accent. She rolled her eyes and kissed him passionately, wrapping her arms around his neck.

After a long kiss, he cupped her jaw and moved it to the side, placing gentle kisses down her neck. His hands found the back of her dress and he unzipped it, soon pulling the thin fabric off. Now, he stared at the lacy white set she wore underneath.

"Goddamn," He licked his lips at the sight in front of him. "I'll fucking marry you one day,"

"That's the plan," She said pulling him closer once she pulled her bra off. Reid wrapped his tattooed arms sound her waist, leaving plenty of hickeys on her breasts and her shoulders.

The Maxwell trailed down her body, before pulling her panties down her legs. With his honey eyes trained on her, he spread her legs and began licking. Diana threw her head back, running her fingers through his brown strands. He thrusted his tongue between her folds and she curled her toes as his piercing slid inside of her.

"Oh my god," She whimpered, placing her hands over her eyes. Reid quickly pulled them away, he wanted her green emeralds trained on him. "Look at me while I'm eating you out,"

"T-That's not fair," A moan escaped her lips. "I'll cum in two minutes,"

Reid sucked and licked her clit, digging his fingernails into her thighs. When he reached her spot, she squeezed her thighs around his head, as her body shivered. But he still didn't stop, he kept eating and his saliva coated her walls.

Diana found it crazy to think that she basically sabotaged herself from getting sexually satisfied for years. Kenneth had never eaten her out and she never asked him to.

She felt her stomach twist and a chill ran through her body. The pressure had been building up and she was more than ready to release herself. Finally, she came into his mouth, a few pants escaping her lips. Reid swallowed every drop, he was always yearning for her juices.

He pecked her lips, and she trailed her hands down his dress shirt before cupping his erection. "I'm ready, Reid,"

"You're not on birth control, right?" He asked and she shook her head, watching as he quickly unbuckled his belt. He pulled out his throbbing erection, earning a smile from the blonde.

Reid wrapped his hand around her neck, as she parted her lips. With her mouth opened, he used it as an opportunity to spit into her mouth, her eyes filling with contentment. "Still my little slut," He whispered, remembering the first time he had spat in her mouth 10 years ago.

"I'm your slut, Reid," She assured, running her tongue across her lip. "You can use my body whenever you want,"

He stared into her eyes while entering her. Diana sucked in a breath as she felt herself being stretched out. She arched her back and Reid used this as the perfect opportunity to wrap his lips around her nipple. He placed his hands on her hips and began thrusting, a few moans escaping their mouth.

Reid began to pick up the pace, his gaze never leaving her. He admired the way her hair sprawled onto her face, while her luscious lips parted and her green eyes filled with lust. Diana was his canvas, and he was going to worship her for the rest of their lives together.

"Oh fuck," He moaned, as she squeezed his walls around him. Her breasts bounced with every thrust and he gave her ass a playful slap. He connected their lips and thrusted his tongue in her mouth while slamming their hips together. "You're a princess,"

Diana responded with a breathless whisper, while he held her hands over her head. She sank her teeth into her bottom lip, keeping her eyes trained on him. It was funny, anyone that sailed their boat near the yacht could see these two weren't fucking. There was something different, something more sentimental while they danced with their bodies.

They were making love.

They whispered dirty words of affection to each other, only adding to the love that they shared. Diana closed her eyes, her legs turning to jelly. "I love you. Oh fuck, just like that,"

Reid groaned, throwing his head back as she noticed the clench in his slanted jaw. The sound of skin slapping could be heard over the Italian music but they didn't care, they were only focused on each other.

"That's it, Blondie. Cum in my cock like a good girl," He always watched her while they had sex. Now, he knew exactly when she was about to cum because of her body language—she didn't even need to tell him anymore.

Shortly after, she moaned loudly and released herself. Reid cursed feeling her juices decorate his member and it only encouraged him to thrust deeper. He grabbed a handful of her breasts, before pinching her nipples.

"You're so hard, it feels amazing," She groaned, feeling him in her stomach. "You fucking made me this way," He said, connecting his hand with her ass again.

Diana moaned as euphoria ripped through her body if that was even possible. They looked into each other's eyes, adding more fire to their passion. "Diana," she whimpered, unable to form any more words.

"Cum inside, baby," The blonde clenched her walls around his cock, teasing him. She wanted to see if he would actually do it.

"I'm gonna put a baby in you," He grunted, digging his fingernails into her bouncing ass. His piercing sent a cold sensation and a shiver through her body.

"Please," Diana whimpered, wrapping her arms around his neck. Their lips connected for a sloppy kiss, as he continued to slam their hips toward each other. When they broke apart, she let out a moan before licking her lips. "Breed me,"

"I-," Reid grunted, feeling a pressure build up in his balls as his hips stuttered. "I can't stop myself. I'm gonna do it," He admitted, sweat rolling down his forehead.

"Yeah?" She asked, her eyes widening with happiness.

"Yeah," He said. A loud groan escape his lips as he held her in place, shooting his seed inside. She smiled, feeling herself being filled up with his warm cum. Almost immediately, she clenched her walls, a wave of pleasure running across her body.

"Take it, princess," He said, with ragged breaths. "You deserve all this cum for being my pretty slut,"

She moaned, pecking his lips while he continued throbbing inside of her. Diana let out a sharp breath when he slowly pulled himself out. He entered two fingers inside of her pussy, pushing his cum further inside of her before resting his forehead on hers, sweat rolling down their bodies. "I love you, Reid,"

"I love you too, Diana,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21K 195 22
Mature content 18+ only "You are crossing a very dangerous territory, Natalia. I suggest you better stop, before I take things in my hand." He growle...
9.6M 459K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
2.2M 78.4K 58
Twenty-one and ready to take on the world, orphan Lizzie Gold didn't expect her chance encounter with a stranger to lead to a damnable task - to take...
17.6K 2K 32
(Ranked #1 in Adult in 28K stories) #Wattys2020 πŸ₯‡(1st place) Romance- The Platinum Awards πŸ₯ˆ(2nd place) Chicklit - 2023 Rose Gold Awards πŸ₯ˆ(2nd pl...