Dear My Stalker • Haruchiyo S...

By nana-mania

[ COMPLETE ✅ ] ♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈••┈⛧┈♛ Dear My Stalker, I hope this letter finds you doing well. I kno... More

♛┈⛧┈ DEAR MY STALKER
♛┈⛧┈ PROLOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ 001
♛┈⛧┈ 002
♛┈⛧┈ 003
♛┈⛧┈ 004
♛┈⛧┈ 006
♛┈⛧┈ 007
♛┈⛧┈ 008
♛┈⛧┈ 009
♛┈⛧┈ 010
♛┈⛧┈ 011
♛┈⛧┈ 012
♛┈⛧┈ 013
♛┈⛧┈ 014
♛┈⛧┈ 015
♛┈⛧┈ 016
♛┈⛧┈ 017
♛┈⛧┈ 018
♛┈⛧┈ 019
♛┈⛧┈ 020
♛┈⛧┈ 021
♛┈⛧┈ 022
♛┈⛧┈ 023
♛┈⛧┈ 024
♛┈⛧┈ 025
♛┈⛧┈ 026
♛┈⛧┈ 027
♛┈⛧┈ 028
♛┈⛧┈ 029
♛┈⛧┈ 030
♛┈⛧┈ 031
♛┈⛧┈ 032
♛┈⛧┈ OMAKE : RINDOU'S SPECIAL DAY
♛┈⛧┈ 033
♛┈⛧┈ 034
♛┈⛧┈ 035
♛┈⛧┈ 036
♛┈⛧┈ 037
♛┈⛧┈ 038
♛┈⛧┈ 039
♛┈⛧┈ 040
♛┈⛧┈ 041
♛┈⛧┈ 042
♛┈⛧┈ 043
♛┈⛧┈ 044
♛┈⛧┈ 045
♛┈⛧┈ 046
♛┈⛧┈ 047
♛┈⛧┈ 048
♛┈⛧┈ 049
♛┈⛧┈ 050
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE
♛┈⛧┈ EPILOGUE : AFTER STORY
♛┈⛧┈ SPECIAL CHAPTER : HAPPY HARU'S DAY!
♛┈⛧┈ (Y/N)'S PAST : THE "INFERTILITY"
♛┈⛧┈ HIROYUKI SANZU/AKASHI
♛┈⛧┈ NANA HERE

♛┈⛧┈ 005

20.9K 1K 1K
By nana-mania

A few moments later,
Nighttime,
(Y/n)'s apartment...

Second Person's POV

Both of you eventually finished eating the rice curry. Haruchiyo ended up emptying the pot of curry. He ate a lot for a slim man.

You were currently in the kitchen, washing some dirty dishes. Haruchiyo kept eyeing you lovingly before standing up. He made his way toward your direction. The hooded man wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin against your shoulder.

Your cheeks heated up, feeling Haruchiyo tightening the hug. He inhaled your scent deeply as if he wanted to remember it for the rest of his life.

You somehow felt comfortable with his touch. It was as if you both had known each other for a long time. You grew comfortable and accustomed to his presence very quickly.

"Do you need something?" You ask with soft voice. Haruchiyo hummed then shook his head. "Just want to hug my love."

'"My love"... Sounds nice to be called that.' warmth pooled in your cheeks. You completed washing the dishes then dried your hands with a clean towel. You stared at his hands resting on your stomach.

' Am I allowed to do the same as him? He won't push me away if I touch him too?' you were in dilemma. You wanted to avoid resorting to wrong action that could possibly lead to an awkward circumstance with Haruchiyo.

"(Y/n)... I love you." Haruchiyo didn't seem to hide his true feelings. After all, he already made it obvious by stalking you. And you yourself had acknowledged his romantic interest in you.

Throwing away the hesitation, you intertwined your fingers with his gently. Your palms clamped against the back of his hands, interlocking your fingers with his slender ones. Your eyelashes fell shut, enjoying yourself in this serene silence

' Odd, I am. Feeling comfortable with a stranger. To make it more puzzling, I think I'm falling for him too. He's...too sweet for me to resist.' you were confused of yourself.

You barely knew Haruchiyo yet this man never ceased to make your heart beat rapidly with excitement. He caused butterflies to flutter low in your stomach. They were all strong, positive feelings that you couldn't defy.

You gave in.

You didn't give a fuck what would happen after this. People would deem you as a maniac for involving yourself with a stranger you barely knew.

Everything you wanted now was to be with this man, who had given meaning and value to your colourless life.

' Obsession is an abnormal stage of love. Though, I don't care about that. In fact, his obsession...it excites me.' you smirked.

' Love..is indeed a mystery. Scary, even. Can be either blessing or curse. But in my case..' you untangled Haruchiyo's arms from your figure. Turning around, you faced the hooded man. You reached out your hands to his hood then pulled it down, revealing his pink hair.

' He's both blessing and curse for me.'

Haruchiyo suddenly became nervous under your watch. You caressed his hair, from the top of his head to the tip of his long mullet hair. "You were hiding such beautiful hair under that hood?" You smiled at the man.

"Honestly, there's no need for you to hide anything from me. I promise you, I won't judge whatever you're concealing under that mask." You reassured Haruchiyo. "But like I said earlier, I won't force you to show your face until you feel comfortable to do so, Haru."

Haruchiyo's eyes dilated from bashfulness. His face grew warm as you continued to stroke his locks. You were admiring this piece of perfection before you. You couldn't stop yourself from becoming more mesmerized by his beauty.

You were convinced now. You had fallen in love with Haruchiyo.

"(Y/n)...do you feel the same way? Do you love me too?

"Of course. Who wouldn't love an
adorable psycho like
you?"

"P-Psycho? I'm...a psycho to you?"

"Yeah. Only psycho stalks other people. But I don't mind having a psycho like you in my life."

You boldly exclaimed, snaking your arms around his neck. You palmed the back of his head then pushed him closer to your face. You pecked his lips which were hidden beneath the black mask.

Haruchiyo widened his eyes in shock, blood rushed up to his head. He was touched by your loving peck. He immediately cradled your waist in his arms, not wanting to let you go.

Immoral. People would label you that for kissing a man who could potentially harm you because of his unstable or unexpected state of mind. His love for you was clearly aberrant.

Haruchiyo was obsessed with you. That was the reason he stalked you. Loose screw in his head, couldn't differ between the rights and the wrongs.

So you would do the same to match his energy, his vibe and his ways of life.

"(Y/n), (Y/n).." Haruchiyo whispered your name repeatedly. He buried his head under your neck, grazing his masked lips on your skin. You chortled, feeling ticklish.

"Hey, that tickles." You let out small chuckles. Haruchiyo didn't want to stop himself. A mischievous plan popped up in his head. He began kissing your neck playfully which made you laugh louder.

"H-Hey- That's u-unfair!" You laughed through your tears. Haruchiyo chuckled then proceeded to tickle you with his masked lips. You struggled in his arms then resorted to get revenge by tickling his hips.

"Oi-" before Haruchiyo could even gasp, his laughter cut it off. His hands unintentionally gripped your waists before he stepped back, beckoning you along with him.

"Oh my God-"

"AH!"

Totally distracted by the ticklish feeling, Haruchiyo accidentally tripped on his foot and fell backward on the floor, pulling you along by accident. Now, he was lying on the floor with you resting on top of him.

You hissed in pain, head throbbing from the impact. Realizing the real situation, you hastily got up. "I'm sorry! Are you okay-"

You paused midway, your irises locked on Haruchiyo beneath you. You were towering over his body, your palms planted on either side of his head. But to make the position more embarrassing, your knee was nestling between his thighs.

Haruchiyo finally parted open his eyes followed by string of hisses leaving his mouth. However, the pain from the impact instantly disappeared after he saw you. His heart beat faster upon witnessing you hovering on top of his body. His face ceaselessly burnt on imaginary fire.

' Shit, my heart isn't making it easy for me! Fuck, fuck. He looks so adorable. This man is gonna be the death of me!' you were internally panicking, though not in the negative direction. It was excitement pumping in your system.

"(Y/n).." Haruchiyo shyly murmured your name. Your lips quivered for a split second before you resorted to listen to your instinct. You pinched his chin, beckoning him to look straight into your eyes. You affectionately gazed into his beautiful sapphire blue gaze.

Leaning down to his face, you once again kissed his masked lips. The kiss was longer than before. Haruchiyo swore, he could feel the warmth of your lips on his. It wasn't enough, sadly. He wanted to feel your lips on his lips without any form of separation.

Yet his anxiety and insecurity became his biggest obstacle right now.

You didn't stop kissing his concealed lips, still spoiling Haruchiyo with lots of kisses. He ran his fingers in your locks, massaging your scalps. He pushed your head to feel more pressure from your kisses.

After some minutes of kissing his masked lips, Haruchiyo grasped your waists and turned the table around. He flipped you down, with him now towering over your figure. His knee rested between your thighs this time. He didn't stop admiring your face. His hand cupped your warm face. "Allow me to give you love too, (Y/n)."

Haruchiyo didn't waste a second and attacked your neck with kisses using his masked lips. You chewed your bottom lip, clenching your thighs reflexively. He couldn't stop peppering your neck with his special kisses. You hummed in contentment, happy to receive his gentle treatment.

Satisfied to shower you with love, Haruchiyo stared into your eyes with adoring gaze. He pressed his masked lips on yours, his fingers interlocking your fingers too.

Parting away, Haruchiyo's eyes seemed to show he was forming a smile beneath his mask. "Does this mean I'm yours now?"

"Huh?" You blinked your eyes in confusion. Realization flooded your mind and once again, warmth filled your heart.

He declared himself as yours, not claiming you as his.

' So rare to hear a man using "I'm yours" as a term to refer himself in a relationship with his partner..' the realization incited more thrill within you. 'Did I hit the jackpot? I got myself a damn rare breed of man.'

' My intuition isn't wrong. Haru is the one for me.' this news made you the happiest human in universe.

Grinning joyfully, you nodded your head in agreement. "Yes, Haru. I'm yours, too. We belong to each other now."

You slithered your arms around his neck , massaging the back of his head gently. He gasped in happiness before burying his face in your chest unintentionally. He was too happy to see where or what he was lying on.

Haruchiyo jovially nuzzled his head on your chest. He couldn't contain his happiness anymore.

"Yay! I became (Y/n)'s! Finally!!" Haruchiyo cheered in delightfulness. He let himself rest on top of his, with your chest acting as a pillow for him. You chuckled, amused by his innocent happiness. You stroked his hair, enjoying this moment with him.

To those who hate story with
fast-paced storyline, I'm not sorry
if you dislike my book Because I
warned from the beginning that the
story will progress very quickly,
due to both characters being
unstable mentally. Though, Y/n's
mental state isn't as critical as
Haru's.

Don't care what you're gonna say
cuz this story is focused on fluff
and romance, not how they fall for
each other and having to go
through hardships together to be with each other. This books
is just PURE FLUFF, CUTENESS
AND WHOLESOMENESS.

If you dislike the storyline, feel free
to stop reading. It won't hurt
me if I lose readers like you cuz
ain't my fault that my book isn't
your cup of tea.ᕙ(@°▽°@)ᕗ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 790 19
"kakucho.. im going to lose it, i miss her so much" I include Izana in Bonten ! Izana x Oc ✨ This is a story where izana & mikey form Bonten together...
337K 13.8K 27
[𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧!𝐡.𝐫𝐚𝐧 𝐱 𝐟𝐞𝐦!𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫] "𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃, 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒." In a story where Haitani Ran fucks the girl and leaves...
133K 4.2K 40
Bonten Trio x Fem Readers TW: Violence / Smvt / Mature / Drugs / Profanities / Sexual violence etc. [read at your own risk] Two new transfer student...
529K 25.3K 49
Working late nights tired you, but you never wished for it to change. But devils under the name of Bonten decided to intertwine your fate with their...