The Ansatsuken Heroes Deku an...

By TevinMoore92

As Izuku was scolded by the pro heroes for saving his former childhood friend Katsuki Bakugō, He becomes frie... More

Information of characters
The True Path of Heroism; Izuku and Tevin's journey!!
Path of the fist; Tevin and Izuku meets the wandering warrior
Author Notes
Power of Nothingness; Street Fight in Musutafu!!
Last day of training; Musha shugyō
The Entrance Exams; Sōryū-Hadōken unleashed!!
New Generation; Quirk apprehension test for 1-A
Battle Exercise; GET ANGRY NERD!!!
Deku versus Bakugō; The True Rising Dragon Fist Strikes!!
Crimson Blood; Tevin's Shōryūreppa!!
Class President; Who is the leader?!
The USJ Incident; Fight to survive!!
Author Notes
The 1000 deaths; Shungōkusatsu Unleashed!!
Author Notes

A dark surge reawakening; Satsui No Hadō Ni Mezamete Izuku vs. Nomu!!

110 5 0
By TevinMoore92

M.Bison (Boxer)'s POV
When I saw the kid use the Hadō whatever it was, my blood boiled seeing this rugrat fighting like the man who bested me in a fight when Pretty boy (Claw) and my boys ran roughshod in a stupid ass wedding.

M.Bison Thinking: 'That kid is dead....' *punches his hands from his boxing gloves *

Izuku Midoriya: Okay, we need to get out of here and help Mr. Aizawa.

Minoru Mineta: ARE YOU NUTS, MIDORIYA!? We should get out of here! Aizawa can handle these villains!

Asui Tsuyu: I agree with Mineta on this. Ribbit ~ I know you mean well to help Mr. Aizawa, but what can we do? We're just students trying to become heroes.

M.Bison (Boxer): Well maybe, you three need a little motivation.... GRAAAAAH! *does a dash straight at them*

Minoru Mineta: Waaah! [Screaming] WHO IS HE!?

Izuku Midoriya: [Serious tone] Bison.... I thought Shadaloo was demolished.

M.Bison (Boxer): So, you're the brat and that other runt who were trained by that lowly vagabond.

Izuku Midoriya: Don't talk about my master like that! Now, why are you and Balrog (Claw) doing here with the hand and warp villains?

-Mountain Zone area-
Balrog (Claw): [chuckling menacingly] It seems like the boy with green hair is dealing with the buffoon.

Tevin Tanaka: Izuku? Dammit! Jirō, Kaminari, and Yaoyorozu are dealing with the villains and I have to fight against an ex Shadaloo member who was once called the four holy kings.

Balrog (Claw): Prepare yourself, cretin. Your blood will paint the beauty of my claw. [Battle Cry]

(Plays Balrog theme Street Fighter V ost)

3rd POV
Leaping into the air claw out, Balrog (Claw) went after Tevin and slashed his gi top.

Tevin Tanaka: Gaaah! *grits his teeth in pain* Shit, this guy is going to be a problem. If we don't finish this fight, none of us are going to make it out of here alive.

Going to stab Tevin again, Tevin dodges the Clawed Matador and tried to land a Nataotoshi Geri kick at Balrog. But, with the speed and elusiveness of the matador, Balrog went for a Barcelona dive and tried to stab Tevin in the chest. The Ansatsuken warrior used his Zenpō Tenshin to roll out of the way. Tevin then grabs Balrog (Claw) by his body and began his onslaught with series of Knee bashes breaking the mask and face of the Shadaloo Matador.

Balrog (Claw): Guaah! *his nose bloodied and broken, cuts were shown and had a pissed off look in his eyes*

How. Dare. You.....HOW DARE YOU DO THIS TO MY WONDERFUL FACE!!! FOR THAT CHILD, YOU WILL DIE RED FROM MY CLAW!!! SHEEEYOOWWWWWW!!!! *attacks Tevin*

Momo Yaoyorozu's POV
Here I am in a battle against villains and with my friends scattered thanks to the warp villain's quirk, we were now in the Mountain Zone. Jirō, Kaminari, Tanaka, and I thought we were outnumbered by the villains but they don't know of our quirks Thinking they have won. I toss a net at the villain when I was in trouble while Kaminari was electrocuting the villains, Tevin holding his own which impressed me as his combat abilities were interesting.

and Jirō using a sword that I created to help her aid in battle was in trouble.

I decided to assist in battle to protect my friends and become a true hero. I kicked a villain in the back saving Jirō from any more danger from these villains.

Denki Kaminari: Yaoyorozu, can you create something?

Momo Yaoyorozu: Yes? What do you need, Kaminari-san?

Denki Kaminari: I need you to make something to protect Jirō and yourself.

Kyōka Jirō: Huh? What are you going to do? *looks at Kaminari in confusion *

Denki Kaminari: I can't use my full quirk with you guys getting caught in the crossfire. Yaoyorozu, how's the blanket coming along?

Momo Yaoyorozu: It might take some time until it's ready, Kaminari-san!

Tevin Tanaka: *blocks an attack and gives the villain a seoi nage towards the others *
Ready for what?

Kyōka Jirō: Don't worry, Yaoyorozu. I'll keep you busy with these villains. *uses her auxiliary cords to create a sonic wave disorientating the villains just in time for me to finish creating a millimeter thick sheet to cover myself and Jirō from Kaminari's quirk*

Tevin Tanaka: Huh? YAOYOROZU, WATCH OUT!! *seeing a villain coming from behind to attack Yaoyorozu Momo*

Momo was shocked to see the villain coming in and did not have time to defend herself against him. But as I was defenseless, I heard a voice in front of me. And to my surprise, it was Tevin who leaped in mid-air, Fist were in flames and I cannot believe what abilities he has. Was he really quirkless and it was raw power?

Tevin Tanaka: SHŌRYŪKEN!!!

Momo Yaoyorozu: Tevin...I... *blushes at Tevin for saving me while I was still creating an insulator sheet millimeters thick for the three of us from Kaminari's quirk*

Tevin Tanaka: Now's not the time for that. We have to keep you safe while you create something that can help. *kicks another villain in the side of his ribs *

Momo Yaoyorozu: It's ready!

Quirk Villain: Is that blanket your ultimate weapon?

Momo Yaoyorozu: You're looking at an installation sheet 100 millimeters thick. Go, Kaminari! *Jirō and I hid in the millimeter thick installation sheet*

Kaminari: Heh! Badass. Now I won't have to worry about them getting hurt. You're finished! I WON'T LET YOU HURT MY FRIENDS!!! *electrocuting many villains in sight*

She was looking around to see if any more villains will show up. They need to get to the others until the pro heroes show up alongside with All Might. But as we were about to get away, she was pushed aside from the Claw of the villain as it pierced Tevin's right arm. Blood began to drop from as Jirō and her looked on in shock and she was shocked to see that wound of his hampering.

Momo Yaoyorozu: TANAKA-KUN! *runs to help him*

Tevin Tanaka: Chikadzukanaide! (Don't get close!) Balrog is mine to fight.....alone.

Kyōka Jirō: Tanaka.....

Momo Yaoyorozu Thinking: 'He's badly hurt and I am just being in the way. But I got to do something. Something to support him...'

Balrog (Claw): [Sinister laugh] So, the rose is going to try and help the ugly one. So too, you shall feel my claw's thirst for blood!

Tevin Tanaka: [Growling] Yara sete moratta ka no yō ni! (As if I allow you to do it!)

Balrog (Claw): Kisama Ka?!

Tevin Tanaka: HADŌKEN!! (Wave Motion Fist)

3rd POV
Throwing the fireball at Balrog (Claw), the masked Shadaloo matador did a backflip avoiding the Hadōken.

Balrog (Claw): Back Slash!

Kyōka Jirō: Fast! How does Tevin know this villain? And what did he mean Shadaloo is still alive? I thought they were destroyed long ago.

She was thinking the same thing Jirō was until Kaminari walked up to the masked matador and was now a hostage.

-Shipwreck Zone area-
M.Bison (Boxer): *punches his gloved hands* C'MON, SANDBAGS! I'm gonna bust you three rugrats up!

Minoru Mineta: [Screaming] WAAAHHH!! Who is that guy?!

Asui Tsuyu: Ribbit ~? Midoriya, why do you have that serious look on your face?

Concern was running through the two students as Izuku got into his familiar master's stance. Then, the green haired warrior whispered to them the plan.

Izuku Midoriya: Go get Aizawa sensei and head back. Bison is mine to fight.

Minoru Mineta: [Hysterical] ARE YOU NUTS, MIDORIYA?! C'MON! WE NEED TO WAIT UNTIL ALL MIGHT SAVES OUR BACON!!

Suddenly, Mineta felt a glare from the green haired warrior which shuts him up and Tsuyu was worried for Midoriya's safety as well but knows that there was no way around it.

M.Bison (Boxer): So, the bum taught you two brats how to fight, huh? Well, I'm the welcome wagon. Nice to meet y'all.

(Plays M.Bison theme Super Street Fighter II CPS2 mix by 8-beats vgm)

The boxer went on the attack making Midoriya dodge and parry some of Bison's attacks. Mineta and Tsuyu watched in awe seeing their classmate fight someone who is a former world heavyweight champion of boxing 🥊 but used so many dirty tricks to win.

M.Bison (Boxer): Dash Straight!

Izuku blocks the forwarding straight punch of Bison and tried to counter it with an attack from the teachings of Ryū.

Izuku Midoriya: Jōdan Sokutō Geri! (High Blade Kick)

M.Bison: Guhh....Damn brat....Not bad. But know this, I will beat your ass and kill you! Oh, and your teacher? He's a deadman.

Izuku Midoriya Thinking: 'Aizawa Sensei.....'

a bleeding Aizawa after witnessing the disintegrating quirk user unleashed the massive bird brain creature known as Nomu on their home room teacher.

Tomura Shigaraki: *sighs* Still no sign of All Might? *scratching his neck as his disintegration quirk was dissolving the skin off*

Kurogiri: I'm afraid so. If the Symbol Of Peace is not here, we better go back home and get another opportunity next time.

Minoru Mineta: [Whispering] I don't want to die yet...Not after I have my harem....

Asui Tsuyu: Ribbit ~ Midoriya.......You are determined to save everyone but who is going to save you?

The three overhearing Shigaraki as Izuku didn't know what is happening.

Tomura Shigaraki: You're Right, Kurogiri. Let's go home and then get another opportunity to kill All Might. *Kurogiri opens up a blackish purple portal until he and Tomura Shigaraki has an evil smirk * But first, Let's kill one of All Might's students to bring despair to the Symbol Of Peace!

3rd POV
Time stood still as Mineta and Izuku watched as the hand of Shigaraki was inches away from touching the Frog Quirk user Asui Tsuyu. She was frozen stiff and afraid of what would happen if the villain were about to kill her and her friends. Izuku imagine the image Of Tsuyu dying by Shigaraki's disintegration quirk which resulted in him to subconsciously awaken a dark power.

Izuku Midoriya Thinking: 'No, Asui! Nooo!'

(Plays Satsui no Hadō theme Street Fighter Alpha Animation Movie ost)

Izuku Midoriya: W-What is this ki? GAAAHHH!!! *clutching his chest as if something was on fire*

Minoru Mineta: Midoriya...? *scared of Izuku's Transformation *

Distorted Izuku: Get... Aizawa... Run... Go... NOW!!

Asui Tsuyu: Midoriya...Kero~ Something is wrong with you. *worried for her classmate*

Distorted Izuku Midoriya: Do it...  NOW! *they were afraid of Izuku as they tried to get their fallen teacher but as Tsuyu was going to get the teacher, Shigaraki went and tried to grab the frog girl and kill her but Izuku's dark ki flared up as he grabbed the disintegrating hand of Shigaraki *

Tomura Shigaraki: Ow! Dammit! What the Hell is this kid?! *looks at the Green haired boy as he felt a dark chill in the air as Izuku began to look up at Shigaraki with a deadly glare *

Eijiro Kirishima: Whoa! Is that Midoribro? He looks menacing..

Katsuki Bakugō: W-What the hell is this nerd thinks he's doing?!

Shoto Todoroki: Midoriya... Just what is this dark quirk?

Rikkidō Sato: That quirk.. Just what Midoriya is he?

Ochako Uraraka: I-I Don't like this guys.. *scared of Izuku's Transformation *

Kurogiri: Shigaraki... What is he?

Tomura Shigaraki: A hacker. A hacker who is just trying to ruin our game against the true player All Might!

-Mountain Zone area-
Balrog (Claw): Hmmm......So it seems like your green haired friend must've tapped into the power the lowly vagabond used against Vega (Dictator).

Tevin Tanaka: Wha.....*sensing a dark Ki from the other side of the danger zone area * No......The Satsui no Hadō!

Momo Yaoyorozu/Kyōka Jirō: Satsui no Hadō?

Momo Yaoyorozu Thinking: 'Doesn't that means Surge of Murderous Intent? What are Midoriya and Tanaka are trying to hide from us?'

Kyōka Jirō: Guys, I can feel some bad vibes from the other side where Aizawa sensei and the others are. And I can feel Midoriya's heartbeat but something's not right. It's like he's in a trance.

Balrog (Claw): Vega (Dictator) will be pleased to know that the green haired brat has finally tapped into the power. And you trash, the next time we fight, it will be to the death. Farewell. *leaves via Kurogiri's warp quirk *

Tevin Tanaka: Guys, get Kaminari and let's go!

Momo Yaoyorozu: Tanaka, what's wrong?

No answer as he was determined to try and stop something.

-The fight between Izuku, Shigaraki, Kurogiri, and Nomu-
Satsui no Hadō Mezamete Izuku Midoriya: Finally, my true potential has been awakened and now, I will enjoy killing you three with my fists!

Tomura Shigaraki: [Growling] NOMU......KILL THAT KID!!!!

Bioengineered creature Nomu: [Screeches]

Satsui no Hadō Mezamete Izuku Midoriya: Shine! (Die!)

To Be Continued...

(Plays Heroes by Brian the sun MHA ost ending)

Here's the preview....

(Plays Evil Ryu intro theme story SF4 ost)

Tevin Tanaka: This can't be happening....Izuku, did something triggered the Satsui no Hadō to awaken within you?! C'mon buddy, snap out of it! Don't let that power consume you!

Next time on My Hero Academia, The 1000 deaths; Shungōkusatsu unleashed!!

Class 1-A: Gonna burn some muscles and go beyond.....

Satsui no Hadō Mezamete Izuku Midoriya: Plus Ultra..... MESSATSU!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 836 27
❝ All is fair in love and war. ❞ Why didn't Midoriya Izuku never give up when everyone was against him becoming a hero? ❝ I-I love you... ❞ What was...
1.3M 44.5K 137
JOZAWA Conversation Hearts & SIDE STORIES tied to this work are on my page! (Y/n) was born with a water manipulation and creation quirk, destined to...
74.3K 1.6K 17
Class 1A decided to throw a party in the dorm, and Kaminari snuck some alcohol into the punch bowl. One thing led to another, Izuku and Katsuki in th...
293K 9.7K 145
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...