๐“๐ก๐ž ๐–๐š๐ฒ ๐‡๐ข๐ฌ ๐„๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ...

By ilovebylerfrfr

With a lawyer of a mother, a step-father constantly busy working too, and a hardly present college student of... More

๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ‘.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ“.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ”.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ•.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ–.
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ—.
๐Ÿ“๐ŸŽ.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.
๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ.
๐š๐ฎ๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ซ'๐ฌ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ๐ž

๐Ÿ๐Ÿ’.

1.1K 25 153
By ilovebylerfrfr

Thur. 26th September 1985 | 8:09am
Michael Wheeler

I decided weeks ago to make it super clear to Lucas, Troy and James that I don't want anything to do with them, so I basically don't have anyone to hang out with when I'm at school considering that Will and I can't keep up a conversation anymore.

I kinda knew that our friendship would drift apart considering that a friendship between someone like me and someone like him just doesn't last. Will is really shy and not to mention a victim of bullying. It's difficult to put into words but I can understand his reason for distancing from me.

If I'm being honest, he's the reason I've been dreading to return to school since I found El at our dorm. I knew things would become awkward between us and I'd end up alone this semester.

"You have no right to speak to me that way. You're lucky Mrs Walsh wasn't allowed to press charges, son!"

I roll my eyes and look down at the ground, knowing deep down that dad's right. Initially, it would be three more weeks before I return to school - that was before dad paid the fucking principal for me to return on campus earlier. It's bullshit.

I walk through the hallways in search for my locker, my attention being brought to a specific part of the corridor which is really crowded. I rummage through everyone in the way of my view, shocked when I see what's happening.

"faggot"

"mikey's secret admirer" with a heart mockingly sprayed beside it.

"nasty queer"

I can't believe what I'm looking at.

Those harsh words are spray-painted onto a locker, Will motionlessly standing in front of it. My mouth gapes as I look around the large area of people. Everyone is laughing but three particular boys catch my eye.

Those motherfuckers...

Before I know it, I grab Troy's shirt in between my fists and slam him against the wall, a threatening expression on my face.

"What did you do, you fucking piece of shit?!" I yell, my face inching closer to his the more my tone increases.

He just stares back at me with his chest heaving up and down in a way that makes him seem intimidated by me, and I laugh at the irony.

"Pussy." I scoff. "...Listen here, mess with Will again and you'll have problems with me, yeah? We've had that before and things didn't go very well on your part, did they?"

And he stays silent.

"Exactly." I conclude, aggressively releasing the grip from his collar. He immediately rushes from the scene and I turn around at James and Lucas with a disbelieving look on my face.

"What are you, fake? Go after your sissy friend and don't bother Will and I again." I demand before they walk off the same direction as Troy. My facial expression softens immediately when I meet Will's eyes, and I approach him before pulling him into a hug. He just stands there helplessly as I pull him in closer, digging my head into his neck comfortingly.

When I release the hug and take a step back, I realise that despite the crowd starting to clear, there are still quite a few people watching us. I sigh in annoyance and turn my attention to the others, shifting my gaze between everyone but they don't take the hint.

"Um, hello? Scram!" I shout before people start scurrying off in realisation.

These mouth-breathers...

"Will, are you okay?..." I ask him softly as he looks up at me and I immediately notice the single tear resting on his waterline.

"Oh, Will..." I sigh and pull his arm towards me, holding him close. I slightly smile in victory when I feel his small hands wrapping around my waist after a few seconds. We embrace the hug for a little before I open my mouth to speak.

"You know... I don't believe what they say about you. I never did." I say, my voice muffled since my chin and lips are moving against his chestnut-brown-haired head.

"You- you don't?" He inquires gently.

"No, of course not. A lot of people are just thick enough to believe everything they hear." I smile.

It quickly fades when Will pushes himself away from me and starts to walk away, turning his head my direction to speak.

"I-I don't feel good. Please just tell Mr Diaz that I'm not well?" He asks and I nod silently. "I'll see you at home, I guess."

What was that about?

Troy Walsh

I rush to the boys's room and allow myself to start sobbing to become hysterically audible, kicking a bathroom stall repeatedly in anger.

"EVERYTHING-" kick "IS-" kick "FUCKING-" kick "BULLSHIT!"

When I tire myself, I lean against the wall and slide down into a seating position continuing to cry pathetically like a toddler.

Yep, you fucked up big time. I mean- why do you target Will Byers anyway? Of all people? Sure, you suspect him to be gay but there has to be more to it.

Of course there's fucking more to it! I know that I'm exactly like him and I hate that fact. I hate that Will's my biggest insecurity. I hate that I'm in love with Mike Wheeler. I hate that all Mike pays attention to is Will because he's so 'pitiful' I don't fucking know but all I know is that it's driving me crazy.

What does he even seen in Will?

Who am I kidding? Mike isn't a gay fag like me and he only considers Will as a friend. I'm here getting jealous even though both of us have no chance with him because he's actually normal.

All I want is to be close to him like we used to be. Will has that.

If only I ever got what I truly wanted.

I jumpscare, quickly get up and wipe my tears when hearing the door suddenly open.

"Yo, dude, you here?" I here James say and nod when he finds me.

"Yeah? Why wouldn't I be?"

"Hey listen, we're gonna get our revenge on them, yeah? It's three against one." He shrugs.

"Two." I mumble hesitantly, looking down.

"One." James continues. "Will can't fight for shit. Have you not seen that weakl-"

"Two." I correct him again and sigh."I'm not rivalling against them."

"Wait- what? But then you're just proving Mike's point! Do you really want him to think you're a pu—"

"I don't care what he thinks, James, okay?! Do whatever you want with them but don't drag me into it! I don't have the energy and patience to deal with this shit. Besides, where the hell is Lucas right now, huh? If he was interested in conspiring against them with you, he would be here too!"

"Dude, why are you being such an asshole?" He asks, aggravating me further.

"Shut up..." I say sternly before walking past him, bumping my shoulder against his as I exit the bathroom.

To Be Continued...

a.n.
Woooo a little bit of pov here am I right .. 👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 4.4K 62
" ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜… ? ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ฒ๐˜€๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป " " ๐—ถ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฎ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜€๐˜„๐—ฒ๐—ฟ . " " ๐—ฑ๐—ผ ๐˜†๐—ผ๐˜‚ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐—ฒ๐˜€ ? " ๐˜€๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—น๐˜€...
13.4K 337 41
Will Byers hates his life mainly because the one he loves most is in love with his sister and he's straight (so he thinks) Mike has also been ignorin...
100K 2.3K 28
ever since will has gone missing, he has been mute. when his family moves to hawkins to have a better life, he meets mike, dustin, max, lucas, and el...
8.2K 324 27
โ‹†๏ฝกยฐโœฉห—To get his parents get off his case, Mike Wheeler begrudgingly agrees to go on a blind date; already planning to tie the knot with whoever he me...