Mecha-Alien Force: All-Out At...

By JeymisPeixoto

In an alternate universe, Ryan has lost everything. His brother and the Dinobots died in the battle against U... More

Bio
Team
JuanDeleon250's Team
Mecha Sonic Jr. Bio
Harem
ShinzaGodWarrior's Team
Twokaizer Bio
Prologue: The End of Alien Dino Thunder Force
Lykos Takao
Chapter 1: Years Later/Eye of the Storm
Superior Hyper Phoenix Shadow Bio
Chapter 2: Freeing the Last Tennyson/Ryan Obtains the Negatrix
Chapter 3: Rise of the Pirate Squad/Meet Mechagodzilla
Chapter 4: Preparing for the Final Battle
Chapter 5: The Epic Final Battle (Part 1)
Chapter 6: The Epic Final Battle (Part 2)
Epilogue/Post-Credit

Kamen Rider Demons Bio

175 8 1
By JeymisPeixoto

Name: Souichi Kadota

Rider Form : Kamen Rider Demons/Over Demons

Background : Shouichi Kadota is a Union Academy Student and also the son of one of the founder of Union, he only knows that his father Hiromi Kadota is the founder of Union and his current status is unknown and the staff said that he dissappeared but what he doesn't know is that he was murdered by them because he wants to reveal the secret to the world of how corrupt the current Union council was including his mother who is an eye witness of his father murder and now Shouichi is trying to find out what happened to his family dissappearance and using a device that is a gift from his father called the Demons Driver and the Vistamp he become Kamen Rider Demons to lay his life for others and not to become corrupt like the current Union and he also wants to bring back what it means to be a true hero and also to restore Union's honor just like in the past.

Age: 20

Likes: His family, his friend, Maria Cadenzavna Eve, real heroes, helping people, spending time with Maria, seeing people happy, etc.

Dislikes: The Current Union, arrogant people, bully, pervert, rapist, fake heroes, evil, people who use their power for evil or personal gain, etc.
Family:

Hiromi Kadota [Father] (Deceased)

Unnamed Mother [Mother] (Deceased)

Love Interest: Maria Cadenzavna Eve

Quotes:

"I'll lay down my life..."

"I'm gonna bring back what it mean to being a true hero and the meaning of Union even if I have to lay down my life!"

"You killed my family...You're going to pay!"

A/N: This OC belongs to BlitzDiamond

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 3.2K 57
(crossover harem x male reader) You have no power whatsoever. You have been bullied because of this by everyone except for the headmasters, teachers...
30.7K 509 11
A student from the general course in Union Academy rose to the top with his incredible power! or He'll be giving hell to those have despised,Bully a...
43.9K 1K 48
(Wielder of Aegis Male Reader X Crossover) Y/N is the wielder of a blade named Aegis. Unfortunately, Union Academy found out and decided to chase aft...
64K 1.4K 28
(Ben 10 x OC! Zack Tennyson x CrossHarem!) Summary: Following on the franchise about the kid hero Ben Tennyson, his twin Zack, his cousin Gwen, and G...