Restart of GOD Tempest

By asusKELVIN

It's been already 25 years since the great tenma war ended with the victory of The octagram and tempest over... More

Return of God Tempest
SKILLS UPGRADE
STORY ORDER (Table of contents)
CHAP1[GOING BACK AGAIN]
CHAP 2: [GOBLIN VILLAGE]
[CHAP3]: KINGDOM OF DWARGON
CHAP4 : [SHIZUE DESTINY]
CHAP5: [UNEXPECTED VISIT]
CHAP6: [BLOOMING OF LOVE]
CHAP7: [Ogre]
CHAP8: [INCOMING WAR]
CHAP9: [ORC WAR]
CHAPX: [JURA TEMPEST FEDERATION]
CHAP11: [SHIT MILIM AGAIN]
CHAP12: [CHARYBDIS]
Intermission: [MILIM'S WARNING]
CHAP13: [GOING TO INGRASSIA]
CHAP14: [TEACHING MATTERS]
Question:
CHAP15: [DWELLING OF SPIRITS]
CHAP16: [8 PRIMORDIAL SPIRIT]
Concept Explanation.
CHAP17: [DIFFERENCE IN FORCE]
Epilogue: PARASITE'S BIRTH.
Author-kun Message.
PART 2: WAR & WALPURGIS
Intermission: [INCOMING ANNIHILATION]
CHAP1: [FARMUS NIGHTMARE AND REGRETS]
CHAP2: [PRIMORDIAL DEMONS]
CHAP3: [VICTORY DAY]
CHAP4: [CLAYMAN's SCHEME]
CHAP5: [RAMIRIS's WARNING]
CHAP6: [LEON & GUY CRIMSON]
INCOMING PARTS
CHAP7: [BEGINING OF THE BANQUET]
CHAP9: [GUY & MILIM vs R.TEMPEST]
Intermission: [DL Biggest Fear]
CHAPX: [OCTAGRAM SOARS BRIGHTLY]
PART3: WORLD REACTION AND HOLYKNIGHTS. CHAP1: WORLD REACTION
CHAP2:[HOLYKNIGHTS MEETING]
To my readers...................
CHAP3: [HINATA's RESOLVE]
CHAP4: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS1]
CHAP5: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKINGHTS2]
CHAP6: [TEMPEST vs HOLYKNIGHTS3]
CHAP7: [SEVEN CLERGIES]
CHAP8: [ALLIANCE]
CHAP9: [TWELVE GUARDIANS +1]
CHAP10: [LABYRINTH]
CHAP11: [ELMESIA]
Story
PART3 - CHAP1: [COUNCIL]
CHAP2: [FESTIVAL PLANNING]
CHAP3: [FESTIVAL]
ENT 1: FIRST ROUND.
ENT: SECOND ROUND
ENT: 3rd Round
ENT 4TH ROUND.
ENT: LAST ROUND
CHAP4 : [LABYRINTH]
Intermission : World Recognition
CHAP 5 : [FESTIVAL ENDING]
PART 5 : [THE FALLEN HERO]

CHAP8: [MILITARY SUPERIORITY]

5.4K 128 101
By asusKELVIN

Before Gazel Arrival.

In his office, Rimuru was with Shion. They are planning what they are going to do in the Walpurgis. Rimuru decided to bring along with him, Ashia and Shion.

"Rimuru-Sama, why don't we just kill Clayman, and if the DL want to attack us to avenge him, why don't we kill them too?"

"Oyi Oyi Shion, we have absolutely no reason to be in conflict with them. Our main reason to attend this Walpurgis is just clayman".

"Rimuru-Sama, who are you going to Walpurgis with".

"Well actually I am going with.........."

The door of Rimuru's office open, to show a beautiful girl with Platinium hair. She instantly bowed in front of Rimuru.

"Hello Master I am back".

"Hello Ashia how was the training, I guess they gave you hard time".

"Indeed Master they are actually really strong. That's why I am here today. I wanted to talk with you about them."

"Should I leave Rimuru-Sama?" Shion asked.

"Of course no Shion. We are all parts of Tempest and you are an executive too."

"Understood".

"So Ashia what do you want to talk about?"

"It's about the demons Master".

"Did something happen to them?".

"No Master," She lowered her head before she continue "I am deeply sorry. You said to me master, that they are trustworthy but I doubt. I was totally wrong. Even in front of death, their loyalty for you remain the same. I misjudged them and doubted you. I am really sorry master."

"You don't have too Ashia, after all it's not easy for people to trust others. But these demons, I know them and I can assure you that they are doing what they can for our country."

"Yes you are right Master."

"Yosh ok. So Ashia and Shion you are going to come with me in the Walpurgis".

"Hai Rimuru-Sama"

"Understood Master."

Meeting........

"Hello Rimuru how are you ?" Gazel asked him.

"Hello king Gazel it's nice to see you again. I hope you are fine. What's your purpose coming here today ?"

"I hear that you are going to face some trouble".

"I guess Henrietta is doing a good job" I said a little bit irritated.

"Come one Rimuru. You know that information gathering is important for both of us"

"We have an alliance isn't it ? I think if you want something you can just ask".

"AHA I am sorry Rimuru. Well I am here to discuss about how you are going to deal with all of it"

"Follow me King Gazel we are going to talk about this together".

I then asked Gazel to follow me where we are going to talk about the future events. This time he was the only one, because this time nobody died in our side so it's was unnecessary for Ellen to in our side So it was unnecessary for Ellen to come and Erald too. I asked Gazel to follow me inside the meeting room. We were In the meeting room with Ashia and Shion like always behind me. Benimaru, Shizue, Ramiris and Youm. I know it's a little bit to extreme but I asked Carrera and Ultima to interrogate Myulan. Well I strongly command them not to use any physical or mental method.

<Carrera, Ultima bring me the Prisoner>

<At once my Lord>

They then entered in the office with Myulan. Ultima and Carrera was behind her while smiling evilly.

"M-y-u-l-a-n-chan, you are going to tell the truth to my Lord right " Carrera asked her with a bright smile.

"You don't want another I-n-t-e-r-r-o-g-a-t-i-o-n right ?" Ultima asked her.

"H-h-hai I will tell everything I know but please I don't want another interrogation"

"Ultima, Carrera I guess you were right with her".

"Of course my Lord it was a good time talking with her I hope she is going to give you every answer you want".

"So if my lord will excuse us we will take our leave then.".

"Thank you for your hard work".

But soon as they left a more troublesome guy appear. Yes a simp more specially. He has dark hair with a red wick on it. Yes he is the first secretary of Rimuru. The Primordial Black. Diablo.

"Kfufufu my Lord I heared that a little insect want to kill you? Kfufufu may I dispose of him?"

"Huh no thank you I will take care of it by myself." As soon as I said he became sad. Well I need to raise his mood. "But I have a mission for you". His face suddenly started to bright again. "Ok Diablo you are going to make Youm the new King of Farmus".

"Ehhhhhh Boss you are talking about me ?"

"Yes Youm you are going to be the King of Farmus".

"Oyi Rimuru what are you talking about. This man a King? And wait isn't the Purple, the Yellow and the Black Primordial".

"Yes Rimuru how are you going to explain this? You know there is someone who's the mediator of this world. I don't think he is going to accept it so easily" Ramiris said while floating in front of me.

"Ah I know but I will deal with it, also King Gazel Trust me I know what I am doing".

"Ok I will after all I judge by myself that you are not a threat."

"Ahaha and I am also by his side. So if a DL want to fight Rimuru and this country I will definitely crush him. So Rimuru who is this girl?" Ramiris asked.

"I will let her present herself to you." Rimuru said. He then look at Myulan who nodded.

"I am Myulan and I am one of the five fingers of DL Clayman. I was tasked to cause chaos in the city. But the citizens specially Ashia-Sama and Benimaru-sama caught me first".

"I see so you are alive. Clayman, told us that he sent you to discover the city but Rimuru killed you." Ramiris said.

"Oh so your Master already leave you? Why did you decide to follow such a coward?" Gazel asked.

"I am a witch. And where I came from, people see us as monster. I used to be lonely in my life. And when the first person you have met said that he need you. What are you going to do ? But it was a huge mistake from me. Also before Rimuru-Sama saved me, Clayman used had my heart if I disobeyed him, he will instantly killed me. But now I want to leave for the man I fell for." She said while looking at Youm who is blushing.

"What a sad story. But because you didn't want to die, you decided to sacrifice others that's it?" Gazel asked her.

"I was prepared to die. I know if the people of this country suffered, their Master will not put this aside and will kill me. But I was wrong. The people in this country are too strong. Even Veldora-Sama is leaving here."

"V-V-veldora. The Storm Dragon? Oyi Rimuru I guess you have an explanation for that too" Gazel said furiously.

"Ah Ah King Gazel we are d-dealing with something important you know can we talk about this later".

"You better gave some good explanation. So Rimuru how are you going to make this man a king ?" Gazel asked.

"Well you see. Farmus attacked us. So we are just going to ask them to pay 1000 gold coins as a compensation".

"And you think they are going to pay. It's a lot of money you know".

"That's exactly it they can't pay for it. We are going to impose our conditions. They have to pay and the King must leave his throne, Farmus became a vassal state of Tempest or We continue the war."

"Oh I see they can't continue the war and they can't accept to be a Vassal state of a country of monsters" Gazel said.

"So we will put the Champion Youm as the new king. Rimuru said.

"I love the plan" Gazel said.

"So Rimuru I am here again to strengthen our alliance"

"Is that so. You know you don't have to worry to much about it. I am happy to have this alliance with you and I hope it can last longer."

"Me too. Yosh Rimuru, I will take my leave then. I hope you are going to deal with the most efficient ways this problem".

"Of course".

Gazel said and leave with his Pegasus knights. It's time to send our forces on the battlefield and also prepare myself for the Walpurgis.

"Yosh Guys are you all ready ?"

"We are Rimuru-Sama".

"Rimuru-Sama we will never forget your kindness. Please bring back Lord Carrion to us" Albis said.

"I will. Carrera ?"

"Yes my Lord ?"

"You are going with them to help them if they need it. Otherwise, just look after them".

"I will My lord".

"Benimaru our forces are now under you. Bring us Victory"

"Leave it to me Rimuru-Sama. I will show them what true fear means".

I then, with the help of Ciel started to teleport our troop on the battlefield. When I finished it, I help Treyni by putting her spiritual body in a physical body. With that she is now able to stay with Ramiris during the Walpurgis.

We are now in my Office with Ramiris, Shizue, Ashia, Shion, Beretta and Treyni. We are waiting for misery to come for us.

"Shizue can I leave the town in your hands?"

"Of course Rimuru-san. With Diablo-san and the others I think nothing can happen you know".

"But tell me Shizue how the kids are doing?".

"They are fine you know. Actually, they spend more time playing with Veldora-san"

"I see I really want to see them. I guess after the Walpurgis"

And suddenly a large gate appear in front of us. A black large gate. When the door opened, a woman dress as maid with green eyes shows herself.

"Ramiris-sama I am her to take you to the Walpurgis".

"Geez........Hello Misery. I hope you are fine. What about your seconds, Rain ?."

"Thank you for your consideration Ramiris-sama we are all fine".

She then turn to face me. I just let a small aura around me. If someone wanted to judge me, I will surely be inferior to Clayman, Carrion and Frey. But when she saw Ashia and Shion behind me, I can see that she became more tensed up. Surely because the aura Shion and Ashia was releasing.

"You are the Leader of Monster Rimuru Tempest. Right ?"

"Indeed it's me".

"My master ordered me to take you with me. Will you please follow me".

"Ashia, Shion let's go".

Jistav Puppet Nation.....................

On the Battlefield, Benimaru and the others, were ready to face their enemies. The yellow corps are going to set a trap for the army everything was coordinated by Benimaru with the help of his Unique Skill [Generalissimo]. His skill, allows him to make the perfect plan for his soldiers with the highest percentage of success in a case of battle. He was on the hill with the three Beastketeers.

"Benimaru-sama thank you for helping us this much" Suphia said.

"we will always owe you. Rimuru-Sama threat us very well we will never forget it" Albis said.

"You owe us nothing we will always be there if you need us. This what Rimuru-Sama taught us. To always be kind with others cause you don't know when you are going to need them too."

"What a fantastic leader he is". Phobio said.

"Indeed. But it's not time to talk about this all of you it's time to avenge your people. But remember only kill those who are to violent. The others, we will keep them to help you rebuild your territory."

"Hai". But this time Albis was full of stars in her eyes. She was so admirative of the man in front of her. He was the sense of the Leader.

<I will have him at all cost> Albis said to herself.

Then the battle begin. On their side, the Yellow corps were waiting for the enemies. They then unleash their earthquake. A lot of clayman soldiers fall in the hole created by the tremor. Souka and her friends started to kill the most dangerous just as Benimaru said.

When the enemies soldier look at this, some of them already dropped their weapon because of the overwhelming difference of strength.

"How is it possible. Why now, if we failed, Lord Clayman will never forgive me" Yamza said.

"Ara you are one of clayman fingers right? Yamza ?"

"And who are you? Bitch ?"

"You don't have to know. Because you are going to die after all"

"Shut up you bitch"

Yamza then rushed with the intention of stabbing Albis. But unfortunately for him, a little green goblin appear from Albis shadow.

<Waaa I really thought i was going to die> Gobuta said to himself.

"How" Yamza said dumbfounded.

"Ara so even me had a guardian angel?"

"Albis-san please beware of him, his sword his really dangerous" Gabiru said.

Albis then decided to take this fight seriously. She transformed herself in her Golden snake form. She then attacked Yamza more ferociously. The overwhelming strength difference was too much for him. Inside him he just wanted to run away, but his master was not kind.

<So you wanted to run away isn't it Yamza ?> A mysterious voice echoed inside Yamza.

<Lord Clayman? N-no you were wrong I didn't want to>

<And you want to lie too ? Let me give you your retribution>

"N-no please lord Clayman don't do i-i-it pl-ease" Yamza was screaming.

Yamza started to open his mouth probably without his own will. He then started to put something deeply inside his throat.

"What is this ?" Albis asked.

The second after Yamza started his transformation to become something they face before. The monster Charybdis. But suddenly Albis felt an aura she knew approaching her with a great speed.

"I told you in case of problem just retire isn't it ?"

"Benimaru-sama ?"

Benimaru: [Hellish Blaze]

He infuse his flames inside his katana and used it to divide Charybdis in two. And with the flames, the high regeneration of the monster was inefficient.

"What a power" Albis said.

<I wonder how Souei, Shuna and Hakurou are doing. I am sure it will be easy for them.......>

In the Walpurgis..............

There was already every DL in the meeting room. Luminous was there but this time without Roy as the Demon Lord. She was attending it by herself. The "Strongest" one Guy Crimson was also there. He was really serious. The next one to come was Dino.

A/N: I love Dino too much don't know why. Maybe his behaviour).

"Ehhh Ramiris even you can find followers? And they are two ? How did you got them ?"

"Fufufu Dino you see, Now I have a job and If you dare go against me, I will tell to Rimuru and he will beat you"

"Ehhh Rimuru ? Who is this ?"

"Look this is Rimuru".

<This guy is dangerous. Really dangerous. I don't know why but all my body are screaming to not attack him. He looks weak but I am sure he his hidding something terrible.> Dino thought while sweating.

"Dino are you alright ?" Ramiris asked him.

"Y-yeah I am fine".

The next to Enter was Dagruel. Like last time he didn't talk to much. When he sat down, he kept his eyes closed and waiting for the main subject. But soon after Clayman, Milim and Frey entered the room with a masked man. We all know that it's Carrion but anyway. They then sat down and the Walpurgis began.

"Thank you everybody for coming here. Today the main subject is this weakling slime who dare go against our rules".

Clayman then started to talk like last time. He said that Carrion helped me to kill the human. He said that the human army just wanted to investigate my country. But I decided to kill them which is against the rules of DL.

He also said that her precious subbordinate Myulan was killed by me. He was literally insulting me during his speech. Saying that I am a weakling, a little monster who is considering himself as a DL.

"As you can see that's why I ordered Milim to kill Destroy Eurazania and unfortunately Carrion was killed during Milim attack. But please I asked you to leave her punishment for after. We have to take care of this Slime before he created problem to us" Clayman said.

I can feel a murderous intent behind me. And suddenly Ashia fly towards Clayman, catch him in her hands and raised him. This girl I seriously need to talk to her about her mood. But well if it's Clayman, he deserve it at least. But a more huge problem come towards Ashia. The guy had a serious intent of killing her. I sensed and move with the same speed as him to catch his hand which was going to perfore Ashia stomach and even damage her soul.

"What do you think you are doing by attacking one of mine ?" I asked him.

"You lowly monster you think you can come here and consider us like nothing. Even if I don't like him, you can't act like that." He responded.

"You know, I also could kill you subbordinates when she came to bring me here but in respect for you I didn't but I think you go too far this time". I said.

"Ehhh and you think you can do something against me Monster ? Who do you think you are ?"

"Listen to me carefully. I am going to be your worst nightmare Guy" ...........................................

To be continued.......

Next Chapter: [Guy & Milim vs R. Tempest]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 1K 15
Rimuru the oldest sibling of the true dragons and the true creator of the tensura world he was the strongest beings in the universe. One day he decid...
7.4K 160 29
You have to read the story to find out. Just ignore the first sentence if you like spoilers. If you're interested in reading the original book, you n...
57K 1.9K 16
This story takes place during and mere moments after Rimuru Tempest' evolution into a Awakened Demon Lord. During this Evolution, due to the Presence...
86K 2.2K 20
This story begins at the end of the war in the ttigraas WN and when Rimuru gets sent to the end of space/time and when he awakes and goes in time it...