Universe {Robin Buckley}

Por aloraxox

~i can be a better boyfriend than him i can do the shit that he never did~ or in which the univer... Más

PREVIEW
PLAYLIST
Universe
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Chapter 7

97 2 5
Por aloraxox

Robin Buckley loved the blonde Harrington and she hadn't said a word about it. She wanted to talk to Steve about it but she was scared of what he'd say. Would he be mad? Would he tell her Maeve didn't feel the same way about her?

Meanwhile, Steve noticed something changed with Robin's feelings. At first, he thought she had lost them but he shook that thought off as he knew it was impossible. That's why one morning he showed up to work early to speak to Robin.

"Hey," Steve said coming up behind her.

"What the- Steve you can't sneak up behind me like that!" She spoke loudly.

"Yeah, sorry, whatever. Look, I need to talk to you about something," Steve said mysteriously.

"Um, okay. Is this 'something' bad?" Robin asked genuinely curious.

"I mean depends, what changed with my sister?" Steve asked looking deeply into her blue eyes.

"Wow, way to beat around the bush with that one," Robin remarked sarcastically. "Nothing has changed. I don't know what gave you that idea but get it out of your head."

"You're lying something happened. What was it?" Steve pushed, following her as she walked towards the back.

"Nothing has changed, Steve," Robin lied through her perfectly white teeth.

"Robin, look. if you lost feelings for Mae, the-" Robin cut Steve off before he could finish his sentence.

"Are you delusional? No matter what happens with her I will never lose feelings," Robin slightly snapped.

"Okay, then what changed?" Steve pressed.

"I realized I love her!" Robin shouted. She was thankful they weren't open yet because the was sure everyone would've heard that even with them being in the back room. Steve just stared at Robin, shocked that his suspicions were true.

"How- Why- When?" Steve stuttered. He was confused as to why he was this shocked because he already had a feeling.

"When I was over at your house. I think that the moment I fell was way before that but I just realized it that night. She was dancing on her bed to that stupid rock band and she just had the biggest smile on her face," Robin explained. The whole time she was talking a smile had slowly crept onto her face. "It was so stupid and random but that's when I realized it. She's literally the most beautiful person on this planet and I love her." Robin finished her rant.

Listening to the girl in front of him Steve knew why he was shocked. Steve was always protective of his sister. He didn't like anyone who found her to be attractive or just liked her in general but for some odd reason, he loved the idea of her sister being loved by Robin Buckley.

"She just kinda stole my heart and ran away with it. Now I can't get it back because I'm terrified to say anything and ever since that night I've been scared shitless that I'm going to say something to ruin everything or even admit that I love her. I'm scared by the fact that there's a chance she doesn't love me back," Robin admitted quietly.

*******

Maeve knew something was going on with Robin. She knew that whenever she was around Robin would avoid eye contact and be timid and shy which was highly unusual. With all of this in mind, she set out on a mission to find out what it was that was different.

Maeve walked into Scoops shortly after they opened just to see a flustered Robin with bright red cheeks and a smiling Steve. For just a second her mind went to the possibility that Steve and Robin had done something together but she quickly shook that thought off. Steve wouldn't do that to her and Robin liked her.

'But what if that changed? She has been acting weird the past week.' Maeve pushed her thoughts away as she walked up to Steve.

"Why the hell does Robin look flustered and why are you smiling so big?" Maeve's voice was sharp and her eyes hard.

"Jesus, Mae. Chill out. Nothing happened other than me and Robin having a little chat," Steve explained with a smirk but quickly added on when he saw his twin's eyes still glaring at him. "Okay, nothing like that. Just the fact that you're right if you think she cares for you."

Steve had tried his hardest not to say anything to either girl, leaving them to figure it out on their own but he was tired of the longing glances and the jealousy anytime they thought the other felt just a little threatened.

"Oh okay. Sorry," Maeve backed off quickly but then her head shot up. "Wait what did you just say? Are you serious? I mean I had a feeling but you know me, I'm insecure and I'm always thinking about how she might not feel the same and-" Maeve cut her rant off when Robin shouted for Steve.

The twins' heads shot up at the sound of the brunette's voice. Maeve breathed a sigh of relief when she saw Robin still behind the counter. There was no way that she had heard their conversation. Maeve followed Steve over to the counter to stand next to Robin.

"Hey, can you go get more cookie dough from the freezer?" Robin asked steve while making something for another customer.

"Yeah, no problem," Steve said while walking backwards to the door. He looked at Maeve and got her attention. He motioned to her and Robin and then made his hand move like you would a puppet.

'Talk to her,' Steve mouthed and then went to the back. Maeve shook her head at his childlike actions but nonetheless turned to Robin.

"Hey, so is everything okay? You just seem really flustered lately and will barely look at me. I didn't say anything to upset you while you were at my house, did I?" Maeve questioned slowly. If Robin was mad about something then Maeve didn't want to upset her anymore.

"Oh, no. I actually had a great time at your house. It was very... enlightening," Robin said carefully.

"Oh okay. Then did Steve say something because I can talk to-"

"No, no, Maeve it's okay. Everything is just fine, I promise. I just know something now that I didn't know before and it just changed somethings for me. Now will you go see what's taking your brother so long?" Robin asked with a small smile. Even being around Maeve made her day better.

"Yeah sure," Maeve said with a small smile of her own.

*******

Maeve stayed at the mall all day. She was enjoying hanging out with Steve in the back room when a dinging came from up front with Robin's voice following.

"Hey, dingus, your children are here," Robin said with some attitude. Maeve smiled at the sound of her voice and knowing that the young teenagers that showed up all the time annoyed her beyond beleif.

Steve walked over to the glass windows with an exasparated look on his face and threw them open, "Again? Seriously?" Steve said with an unbelieving tone.

"Are you that suprised, dingus?" Maeve said copying Robin from a few seconds prior. Robin smirked at Maeve who was on the table behind Steve. The brunette twin turned his head to glare at his younger twin.

Mike just rang the bell to draw them back to him and his friends. Steve just rolled his eyes and waved them to the back. He lead them to a door in the back while Maeve hopped through the window over to Robin's side who high fived her for her earlier comment.

"That was a good one," Robin said with a smirk.

"No, it wasn't. It was childish. That's the reason I'm the older sibling," Steve said with a deadpanned look on his face.

"Oh please. You're only older by seven seconds," Maeve rolled her eyes.

"Best seven seconds of my life," Steve said. Then all the sudden he took a step towards Maeve and stuck his tounge out at her. She did the same which of course lead to a full out war between the twins.

Robin was trying to stop them before all the sudden everything went dark. Everyone looked around in confusion while Steve took a step toward the light switch.

"That's weird," he said with a confused tone. Robin looked around warily before making her way to Steve. Maeve took a step after her slightly reaching for her hand.

"I'm not the biggest fan of the dark," Maeve whispered to Robin after she saw her shadow look at her with a confused look. In response Robin just took Maeve's hand and gave it a little squeeze.

At the small action Maeve felt her heart flutter. It was so simple and so stupid but Maeve it meant a lot to Maeve. It showed that Robin cared no matter what her actions were.

Steve started to flick the lightswitch on and off while Maeve and Robin looked at him like he was stupid. "That isn't going to work, dingus," Robin said with a dumb tone. Maeve smirked at the use of the earlier nickname.

"Oh, really?" Steve said challengingly. He started flicking the lightswitch faster while pursing his lips together.

After a few seconds Maeve walked over to Steve with an annoyed look on her face. Her hand stayed connected with Robin's the whole time and Robin just let Maeve drag her.

Maeve slapped his hand down and slightly glared at him, "It's not going to work now leave it alone."

Then Maeve looked over at the light switch and flipped it to the on position for when the lights came back on and then at that second the lights flickered on in the small ice cream shop. Robin and Steve looked down at Maeve shocked as Robin pulled Maeve closer by her hand.

"Are you magic?" Robin asked in a serious tone but with a small smile.

"Yes, I am and I'm going to turn Steve into a bag of rocks. Oh wait, I don't have to," Maeve said then turned to look at Steve with a smirk.

"Oh very funny. You know whenever you come to work with me I feel attacked," Steve said glaring at his twin.

"Oh now who's being childish?" Maeve challenged.

Steve just hit her on the back of the head and walked off.

*******

The next day Maeve had conviced Steve to take her to work with him. After her and Robin held hands togteher the day pior, Maeve decided she wanted to see just how far she could go. She would try small things like bumping her when they passed each other or holding eye contact for longer that necessary.

Maeve was hanging out in the back with Robin when they heard Steve trying to flirt with another girl. He had been at it all summer so Maeve and Robin thought it would be a good idea to keep tack of just how many girls turned him down.

Maeve grabbed the whiteboard that read 'You Rule' and then 'You Suck' divided with a line down the middle. Maeve snuck over to where Robin was and as they were hiding from Steve's eye sight they listened as he failed horribly at trying to pick up girls.

When they heard the girls giggle and walk off Robin grabbed one side of the board and Maeve grabbed the other as they slid it across the counter with knowing looks.

"And another one bites the dust. You are oh-for-six, Popeye," Robin said teasingly while she drew another tally mark under the 'You Suck' section. Maeve smiled at the new nick name. It seemed like she had a new one for him every day.

"Dang, Big Bro, I thought you had more game than me but I guess not," Maeve said as she moved to stand next to Robin and threw her arm around Robin's shoulder.

"Yeah, yeah I can count," Steve sighed, ignoring his twin.

"You know that means you suck," Robin said as she acted like she was talking to a child. In Maeve's opinion she was.

"Yep, I can read, too," Steve said loudly.

"Since when?" Robin and Maeve asked. They looked at each other with slightly schocked but still impressed faces.

"It's this stupid hat," Steve complained, ignoring the tention between his twin and his co-worker. "I am telling you, it is totally blowing my best feature."

"Yeah, company policy is a real drag," Robin said with fake sympathy.

"And of course Steve 'The Hair' Harrington didn't get his name for his face," Maeve pushed as she handed the board to Robin she she could put it away. After thet Robin slid back across the counter so she was leaning against it, shoulder to shoulder with Maeve.

Robin pointed at Maeve with a face that said 'She's right' while Steve just sighed at the two girls. "You know, it's a crazy idea, but have you considered... telling the truth?" Robin asked.

"Oh, you mean, that I couldn't even get into Tech and my douchebag dad's trying to teach me a lesson, I make three bucks an hour, have a sister that loves to turture me at my place of work, and I have no future? That truth?" Steve asked retorically.

"Hey no need to bring me into it, Stevie," Maeve said quietly with a pout on her face. Robin noticed her pout and so she reached over and patted her shoulder with a small smile at how adorible the blonde looked with the pouty face she had.

Robin turned back to face Steve but her eyes caught something else. "Hey, twelve o'clock," Robin said perking up. Steve and Maeve both perked up and Steve turned to see two girls coming into the store.

"Oh, shit. Oh, Shit. Okay- uh- I'm going in. Okay?" Steve declared with a semi-confident nod. Before he turned around he pointed at Robin and continued with a confident tone, "And you know what?" Steve asked retorically while snatching the work hat off his head and tossing it into the back room. "Screw company policy."

Robin looked at him with a fake shocked look, "Oh, my God, you're a whole new man."

"Yeah go get 'em, Stevie!" Maeve told him with a happy look.

Robin looked over at her, smilling at the long-haired blonde. She didn't even look back up when Steve rsponded to their statements with, "Right? Ooh," as he turned around. Robin did look back at Steve as he started yelling, "Ahoy, ladies! Didn't see you there." Robin and Maeve giggled to each other when they heard the girls gasp in suprise.

"He is so bad at this," Maeve whispered to Robin with a quiet laugh.

Robin didn't know where it came from but all the sudden she got the energy to whisper back, "You're right. You do have more game than him." Maeve looked at her suprised and became even more so when she saw Robin wink. The girls just stared at each other until they both looked back at Steve after they heard the girls laughing at him.

"Can I get you guys a little taste of Cherries Jubilee? No? Anybody?" Steve desparately tried. Maeve cringed a little while Robin just full out snickered. "Banana Boat? Four people, four spoons?" Robina and Maeve had both stopped at just stared at him. Robin finally sighed and moved away.

Maeve followed Robin lead with a small shake of her head at Steve. She looked over and giggled when she saw Robin put another tally under 'You Suck'. Robin looked back at her with a small smirk.

"So much better game," Robin whispered to Maeve as the blonde just watched Robin walk off. Maeve didn't know where these brave little comments were coming from but she never wanted them to stop. Maeve loved the way her stomach fluttered anytime Robin winked, laughed, or even looked her way.

She never wanted the feeling to go away. Maeve never wanted to stop thinking about Robinand how it would feel to finally have Robin in her arms. She just wanted to say something but she was petrified by the possibility that Robin was just a flirt and it would all blow up in her face.

Maeve shook off her thoughts as she watched Robin go back up front to provide aid to the helpless boy up front. Maeve was left with only a small smile and the words, "Only if you knew how much I liked you," that she whispered to herself.

A/N

I won't be doing these often but I wanted to apologize for the fact that I didn't have a chapter up yesterday so that's why this one is my longest one yet. I hope you enjoyed! <3

P.S. WE'RE FINALLY TO THE SHOW!!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

67K 1.5K 31
Max Mayfield x fem OC season 2 - ✅ season 3 - ✅ season 4 - ✅ season 5 -
29.4K 847 73
Dustin Henderson's older sister comes back into town, along with several new secrets and old friendships left from years prior. Jonathan/Steve x OC...
2.3K 133 33
There's just something about the past. Sometimes, the worst parts catch up with you and other times, it is supposed to meet you again. Maybe what we...
661K 13.7K 42
❝I need someone to show me The things in life that I can't find. I can't see the things that make true happiness; I must be blind.❞ ... in whic...