Jaune Titanfall (Discontinued)

By Darkdecade97

Jaune was expelled from Beacon after his transcripts were revealed. His Father disowned him and he was abando... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Arknight Battalion Part 1
Arknight Battalion Part 2
Arknight Battalion Part 3
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29

Chapter 11

4.9K 101 45
By Darkdecade97

The Arknights have called in the rest of the Battalion as they are all lined up in formation in the Command Center.

Jaune: Alright everyone listen up, we marked these locations as the White Fangs based and supply depots. We will commence a raiding operation and take out majority of there forces and there gear.

Flynt: From the trackers we placed in the Paladins and the intel we got from the caves we pinpointed which activity is high.

Arslan: Those with higher activity will be outfitted with Titans and drones.

Nebula: And those with low activity will be assisted with a small detachment of robots.

Brawn: Each of you will be sent to a team that will be raiding a warehouse. We do this at the same time, we can't have the White Fang alerting our presence and try to escape.

Ren: What of Adam Taurus?

Coco: We hacked into the White Fang's radio frequency and found out he isn't in Vale right now.

Sun: They said he wouldn't be back after a few days.

Jaune: So this is our only chance to strike the White Fang. We took out Taurus's second in command while Cinder and her lackeys are in Beacon, so this is a perfect time for us to strike.

As Jaune types in the holotable as his battalions wrist datapads start to light up.

Jaune: If you look at your datapads, those are the schematics and the information regarding what's happening in each of those Warehouses.

Nebula: We heard intel that there are numerous Faunus that were forced to serve the White Fang or else they or their Families will be killed.

Flynt: That's why we made sure to put on your helmets markers indicating to not shoot those Faunus but the ones without, you are clear to engage them.

Sun: Once you're finished with the raid secure everything inside of it and find any intel that can be useful. After that destroy what's left of their base, we can't have them picking up the scraps.

Jaune: The raids will begin later in the night. All of you head to the Outposts and prepare your Squads. We can't afford any mistakes in this, understand?

Arknights: Sir yes sir!

Jaune: Good, dismissed.

As all the Arknights left the Command Center.

Sun: We asking Ironwood for assistance?

Jaune: I'll speak to him and see if he can spare Winter for this mission. I'm sure she would love to join this.

Arslan: Is this an excuse to spend time with her?

Nebula: Yeah Jaune is it?

Jaune: No.......maybe.

As Jaune left the Command Center to not face the wrath of the two girls as he went to contact Ironwood.

Ironwood: Hello Jaune, is there anything you need? I heard from Ozpin about your mission, I'm sorry about what happened, Winter will make sure to scold her sister for her Team's recklessness.

Jaune: Yes I do Ironwood and it involves Winter?

Ironwood: Oh and what is it you request of her?

Jaune: We are going to raid the White Fang warehouses tonight and I would love for her to join the raid, I'll provide her with Pilot gear to fit with the rest of us.

Ironwood: Of course Jaune, I'll ask Winter if she would join. I'll contact you if she says yes.

Jaune: Thank you, I'll send her the location in case she wants to join us.

As Jaune ends the call as he heads to the outpost near the location he'll raid the warehouse.

Timeskip

Jaune is with his Team of Arcadian Soldiers as they are getting ready for the raid. They were provided with 4 Titans and a bunch of robots as the warehouse they will raid is filled with Atlas Paladins.

Jaune looks around and sees the men are ready, he hears someone calling him and sees a Pilot heading towards him.

Jaune: You know the Pilot armor suits you.

Winter: I know, but I still have duties in Atlas so I'm going to make the most out of this.

Jaune: Well you're gonna, Intel says this Warehouse if full of White Fang and Paladins. So it's going to get loud.

Winter: We heading in with heavy weapons?

Jaune: Yup, the Titans will provide support while we head in. If the Paladins were to be activated, the Titans have that covered. Come on let's go.

As Jaune and Winter alongside the raid team all head to the Warehouse.

Vale Warehouse

The Raid Team is in position as Jaune commands all forces to surround the Warehouse as Jaune contacts the rest of the Arknights.

Jaune: Are all Arknights in position?

Arknights: In position/Yes/Ready and Waiting.

Jaune: Good on my signal. All units commence attack.

As Jaune grabs a Spitfire LMG and gives it to Winter.

Jaune: Here.

Winter: Where's your weapon?

Jaune: Got it right here.

As Jaune brings out the L-STAR as the two of them alongside their team heads to the entrance of the Warehoue and has the men placed charges on all sides. As the 4 Titans ready their weapons.

Jaune: Titan Squad be advised, once we breached the doors focus on the Paladins.

Titan Pilot: Understood Captain.

As the raid team gets ready. Jaune contacts all the Arknights as the raid is about to begin.

Jaune: All Units you are clear for breach.

As Jaune signals the soldiers to detonate the charges as the doors to the Warehouse were blown open as the raid team enters and takes out all the White Fang in the Warehouse.

The Titans fired their guns and aimed them at the Paladins as they get destroyed. The other Teams breached through the other entrances and ambushed the White Fang from behind.

Jaune and Winter made it to the middle and engaged the White Fang in a firefight as they began mowing them down.

Jaune: Secure the area, come on Winter. Let's head to the upper floors. Squad, keep eye on the catwalks for any hostiles.

As they head to the upper floor and engaged any White Fang that were waiting for them. Winter threw a grenade inside as the room explodes and a few White Fang were sent flying out of the window. As Jaune and Winter head inside the room.

Jaune: Clear.

Winter: Clear.

Jaune checked if there was anything good inside the room but found nothing of interest. He looked out to see the raid team is securing the area and making sure the Paladins are not operational.

Winter: You guys work fast, safe to say you're better than the Atlas Military.

Jaune: Didn't expect you to say that.

Winter: Well a few of the higher ups tend to be very incompetent.

Jaune: Heh, I know. Ironwood always complains about them whenever he visits the base.

Winter: You know he also plans to join the Arcadian Military but he has to make sure the Atlas Council doesn't attack your Kingdom.

Jaune just sighs at that, Ironwood really wants to leave the Atlas Military but problems with the Council are forcing him to stay. Jaune contacts his team to check their status.

Jaune: Arknights, this is Gold Leader. What is the status on your end?

All Arknights contacted Jaune and informed him that their raids were a success, they were able to eliminate all the White Fang in the area and sabotaged all their plans and supplies as well as help out Faunus that were conscripted by force and not by choice.

In another warehouse across Vale. Sun was able to secure the Warehouse and bring in all the recruits that were forced to join the White Fang and there were a lot of them.

He felt sick to his stomach when he found out those that refused were slaughtered as well as their families. He knows the White Fang hates humans but killing their own. He sees more and more that the White Fang are truly turning into rabid animals.

Sun: We're all clear here, we're gathering the recruits that were either kidnapped or forced to work by the White Fang.

As two Arcadian soldiers brought out the leader of the group in this warehouse.

White Fang Officer: You'll pay for this you hear me! All you humans will die and we Faunus will be the ones to take over.

Sun: Really now, you want to promote change but all I see here are a bunch of disgraces, a bunch of monsters, animals, rabid beasts.

White Fang Officer: How would you know what we suffered human?

Sun: I am a Faunus like you and I chose to serve a better cause. What you're doing will not help bring equality to the Faunus only more hate and suffering. The White Fang now will all but be extinct, all of this needs to go.

White Fang Officer: How dare you betray our kind! The Humans and Half breeds and all Faunus who support them will die by our hands! We'll show-

Sun shoots the White Fang Captain as the two soldiers throw his lifeless body to the ground.

Sun: Secure the area, I don't any White Fang escaping. Any who tries to attack kill them.

Arcadian Soldier: Yes Lieutenant.

As Sun sits on one of the crates as he looks at the damage.

Sun: What a mess.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.3K 861 35
After his Transcripts are revealed to be false, Jaune is expelled but is allowed to return for his 2nd year. Jaune travels across Remnant and finds h...
53K 696 25
After Jaune transcript was revealed by Cardin the entire school went against him only the only people who support him were Ruby, Team JNPR, And CFVY...
142K 2.8K 29
Jaune's Transcripts we're revealed by Cardin. The Academy turned on him and due to that he was expelled. His team joined him as they left. During the...
447K 5K 48
Jaune's Transcripts have been exposed by Cardin and he was shunned, beaten, and bullied everyday. The only people who supported him were Ruby, Blake...