Them | JD

By annabelg1e

BOOK 2 ๐Ÿ“š Jackson Dean and Annabel Stokes love story More

Cast list!
001๐Ÿ“ผ
002๐Ÿ“ผ
003๐Ÿ“ผ
004๐Ÿ“ผ
005๐Ÿ“ผ
006๐Ÿ“ผ
007๐Ÿ“ผ
008๐Ÿ“ผ
009๐Ÿ“ผ
010๐Ÿ“ผ
filler๐Ÿ“ผ
012๐Ÿ“ผ
013๐Ÿ“ผ
014๐Ÿ“ผ
015๐Ÿ“ผ
016๐Ÿ“ผ
017๐Ÿ“ผ
018๐Ÿ“ผ
Epilogue๐Ÿ“บ

011๐Ÿ“ผ

692 6 1
By annabelg1e

(swipe for joseph playing guitar<3)

July 25th 12:35 📍New york

"please welcome the one and only Annabel stokes and Joesph Quinn!" the host of the concert, Gary yelled into the mic

We ran out waving at the fans, "hi new york!" "hello my lovely people" we say into our mics.

"okay so are you guys ready for, as dusty bun says..most metal ever?" gary cheers.

"absolutely!" joseph cheers. "let's do this people!" i cheer.

we head over to our instruments, as the intro started.
just like Emmaline did in the show, i through up my drum stick before catching it and began playing.

As we're playing, the crowd cheers, singing along. i look over to the side of the stage seeing ross, Thomas, Jacob and Jackson.

Jackson's makes a heart with his hands, i smile back before turning to the crowd.

After playing for 8 minutes me and joseph cheer along with the crowd high fiving. "thank you new york!" i smile waving before making my way off stage.

i run over hugging the boys as they compliment me. "didnt think you were that damn good" jacob laughs as we all pull away.

"says the guy who kept begging me to play the drums for him" i laugh. "okay i'd love to stay and chit chat but wired is waiting on us!" ross says as joseph comes over.

"okay bye guys, see ya at the hotel!" i wave, kissing jackson quickly before us 3 head out to the uber.

as we're walking out i sign some pictures for fans, taking pictures. one hands me a shirt that read 'i love Emi&Eddie' i laugh hugging her quickly before ross pushes me into the car.

"joseph look at this shirt" i laugh showing him it, he chuckles taking a quick photo of it. "that's actually quite cool" he nods.

"i'm gonna get it framed above my head" i smirk. "oh ffs you and your sarcasm darling" he says nudging me.

"sorry jojo" i laugh, we pull up to the building heading inside, i quickly change my shoes and shirt, pulling my hair into 2 space buns.

"and.. 3! 2! 1! we're rolling" the camera guys says.

"hi i'm joseph quinn!" joseph says smiling into the camera. "and i'm Annabel stokes!" i smile.

"and this is the wired interview" we say together.

"okay so we both have a board each with the top 5 most searched with our names" i explain as we get passed a board each.

"it's the Who, what, where, when and why" joseph notices. "5 W's" he nods.

"okay joseph first!" i nudge him.

"who is joseph quinn's.. mum? my mum is Mrs quinn.. sorry she doesn't want her name on the internet" he mumbles the last part slightly before laughing.

"she's a lovely lady though! i met her over facetime" i laugh along.

"okay! what is joseph quinn's favourite colour? it's red! like burgundy ish" he answers. "where was joseph quinn born.. i was born in south london! but i mainly grew up in liverpool since that's where my mum is from"

"when is joseph quinn getting married? um.. what" we both laugh at the question.

"why is joseph quinn crying? oh i know this one um it's a popular headline. i was crying at London Comic con because a fan said something very sweet and well i'm emotion!" he laughs.

"alright! Ans turn!" he smiles at me. i peel off the first question, my face dropping slightly.

"who is Annabel stokes mom, My mom is Sara stokes, she was the best mom" i smile before moving on, joseph rubs my shoulder whispering "we can take a break if you want"

i shake my head slightly "what is Annabel stokes nationality? i'm Hawaiian american and British!" i laugh.

"where was Annabel Stokes born? i was born in Carlsbad California along with Alexis and Wain!" i reply smiling.

"when is Annabel stokes on tour? um i'm not sure. still need to think about it!"

"oh this is an is! is Annabel stokes dating anyone? yes! i'm dating tiktok star jackson dean! he's the best" i smile making a heart with my hands to the camera like he did earlier.

"i know he's watching.." i smirk. "anyways thank you for watching!" i wave bye along with joseph before the camera guy yells CUT.

"that was great! finally can relax!" ross says as me and joseph head to collect our stuff.

"i need sleep like right now" i groan as we head out the back of the building to avoid paparazzi.

We arrive at the hotel we're staying at, rushing inside to the elevators since it had began to rain while we were in the car.

"bloody hell i feel like i'm in cornwall again" joseph says leaning against the railing in the elevator.

"is cornwall nice? i've always wanted to go there" i ask. "it's lovely! i filmed make up there" he nods.

The Elevator reaches our floor, we head out, hugging before going opposite ways.

"i over heard jackson and thomas's conversation earlier.. he's pissed because you've been 'too busy' to spend time with him all week. just thought i'd let you know before he turns all soft boy on you when you walk in" ross says as we walk down the hall.

"oh for fuck sake, i can never get a break. it's one thing then another!" i huff. "girl do not stress!! you've got this. i'll see you tomorrow before your plane, gotta stay here with joseph for a few days then you'll have me back" he says giving me a quick hug.

"goodnight roo" i smile before unlocking the hotel door heading in. it was just after 8:30pm.

"i'm back" i say walking to the living room. the 3 boys were no where to be seen.

i head to jacob's room, no boys. thomas's room is locked, i notice the 'i'm sleeping' sticky note on the door. i walk into me and jackson's room seeing him on his phone laying on the bed.

"hey" i smile grabbing some shorts and a jumper from my suitcase, yes a suitcase for 3 days in new york. lmao.

"sup" he says still glued to his phone. i ignore the odd reply changing in the bathroom before i climb in beside him, facing the other way.

i scroll on my phone for a bit, answering snaps and 'good luck' texts from friends.

Evil Twin🖍❤️‍🩹 (Wain) 💗💗
heyyy!!! saw your Concert it was fckn fire! so frickin proud of u twin<3 Dads out of Hospital, we watched the concert together.

me
hiiiiiii<3 tysm Wain:) i'm glad he's out the fckn food there is nasty as. You in town for a bit? i'm fly home tmr morning.

Evil Twin🖍❤️‍🩹 (wain)
i moved back in with dad, hope that's okay. just thought someone should keep an eye on him and you alr have a lot on your plate. Rylies texting saying Helen's thinkin abt moving out here, she better fuckin not. she just wants money from us bro.

me
Rylie needs out of that fucking house istg, as soon as she's done with junior year in august? she's movin out here with us istg, helen won't leave her tf alone abt her body like wtf?

Evil Twin🖍❤️‍🩹
i know right? i tried to get her out here when i was leaving but chase was 'if moms not going neither is she' chase only sticks around cos no one else puts up with his wack ass. he's lucky i was tired that day or i would've beat the tf outta him for touching my sis like that.

me
fr it's a toxic ass house there, luckily my wrist healed so it's all good. but i'm tired af, imma head to sleep. sleep well Wain, don't let the bugs get ya‼️💗🫶🏻

Evil twin🖍❤️‍🩹
stfu, i love u bby sis, sleep well<33

i yawn shutting off my phone, "not cuddling me?" i hear jackson ask.

"considering you said 'sup' so blankly earlier and you think i never have time for i didn't think you'd want any" i shrug.

"what? i never said-" "don't lie jackson, ross heard it all" i scoff before closing gn eyes.

"let's talk about it then. you never have time for me, you've been at meetings, on calls, at the studio and if you aren't? your to tired to even kiss me or smile at me!" he says.

"i'm sorry i have a job?" i scoff "i have a job too!" he reply's.

"you a tiktoker, i'm an actor, a singer, an influencer!" i say sitting up.

"jackson i know you want some time with your girlfriend but i need to get things done. i had a boot on along with a cast on my wrist which stopped me from getting anything done for weeks! i'm so behind on everything. so i'm sorry i haven't spent a lot of time with you but i have a busy schedule, i'll find time for you as long as i get stuff done!" i yell.

i grab my blanket along with a pillow before storming out, setting up a bed on the living room couch.

i get myself comfy before switching off the lamp, as i'm falling asleep i feel someone lay next to me, they wrap there arms round me.

"i'm sorry i upset your princess, i love you. sleepwell" i hear jackson whisper before he kisses my forehead.

26th july 13:45 📍LA

i squeal running over to wain, jumping into his arms. "i frickin missed you!" i say pulling away, i hug my dad aswell.

"we missed you tons" he smiles, he steps aside. behind him was Rylie.

"hey kiddo" i smile as she rushes into my arms. "please let me live with you" she whispers clinging onto me.

"go ask the guy with on the left" i whisper pointing to thomas who stood talking to my dad.

"thomas! rylie wants to ask something" i say getting his attention as the smaller one walked over to him. "what's up ryl" he asks.

"can i live at the hype house?" she asks shyly. "yk i asked you to live with us everytime we moved, so ofc you can ryl" he smiles as she hugs him.

"thank fucking god" i breath out in relief. "language anna!" my dad says glaring at me.

"i'll get mason and frank on you" i say sticking my tongue out at him.

"shut up" he says shaking his head. i laugh as we all he's four to the cars.
——————
"rylie i'll get carl to pack up and mail your stuff over, we'll go bed shopping on my laptop as soon as we're home okay?" i tell her as we sit in the car.

"okay! i can't wait, which room will i get?" she asks. "my room, me and jackson conjoined our rooms into tabithas old one" i smile at her.

"so your like, dating him?" she whispers suddenly. "yeah, he's a cutie isnt he?" i whisper back as we stare at him slightly.

"he's all yours sis" she giggles.

We head inside to me and jackson's room, we sit for hours as she picks our bedroom furniture, jackson's head lays on my arm as he watches us.

"okay that's all!" Rylie says yawning. "ready for bed kid?" i ask.

she nods rubbing her eyes. "there a blow up mattress in your room for now, remember where it is?" i ask her.

"down the stairs infront of this room and to the right! count to 2 on the doors" she nods.

"yup, the code is 0119" i smile, she freezes as she opens the door "isn't that?.." she trails of.

"yup my mommas birthday, now off to bed! jacob's just next door if you need anything" i smile before she salutes closing the door.

"sleepy!" jackson whines. i look down at him seeing his face scrunched up. "okay bossy pants let's go to bed." i say switching off my laptop after i payed for Rylies furniture.

i close the curtains, switching off the lights before crawling in next to jackson, he lays on mt left side, clinging onto me.

We both fall asleep after laughing about some meme we randomly remembered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 49 34
Growing up together, Michael and Lucy had each other. Lucy was the person Michael needed through his life that he didn't have in the real world. She...
42.5K 634 51
You've been friends with the Lopez family for 8 years after you moved to Las Vegas but never met Ondreaz. After you and your best friends Tony have b...
41 0 11
Jolene Parker had a troubling childhood to say the least. She didn't have much growing up but she had him. Jackson Walker. Jolene and Jackson were in...
45.2K 878 46
What happens when you figure out that living in the online world complicates your relationships offline? This is book 2 of this series, I suggest re...